Nui Phao Mining Company Limited mines tungsten and fluorspar deposits in Nui Phao, Vietnam. It also engages in mining bismuth, copper, and gold. I have been worked here for almost 5 years. This company has a lot of experts from all over the world. So I learned a lot from them. What I have done.
• Make short term plans, stock pile management.
• Implementation designs: pit, waste dump, push backs, drains, access ramps, drill & blast.
• Drilling & Blasting analysis and then given solutions to improve blasting result.
• Truck haulage and excavator's analysis and fleet optimization
• I worked together with Orica' people for blasting trials about many kind of explosives and accessories (Fortis advantage 70/30, Fortis advantage 100, Flexigel, Extra 70/30, Extra 100, Emul package, ANFO, Electronic blasting system.
• Drill and blast data management
• Training and support for QAQC drill & blast technicians.
• Supporting operations team.
• Knowledge of mining method, appropriate planning techniques, costs, productivity.
• Reports to mining Superintendent, Manager.
- Mining engineer at Masan Resources - Nui Phao Mining Company Limited
- Mining engineer at Dong Bac Coal Mineral Investment Corp
- I made the blast designs, supervisor at Lung Lo construction company
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Underground and Mine - construction
Responsible and accountable for identification, implementation,
administration and maintenance of real time knowledge and production
systems in mine operations.
• Analyze data, transforming it into information useful for performance management, plans compliance monitoring, targets and objectives accomplishment, etc.
• Supervises, instructs and mentors junior mining engineers and technicians 1
• Work closely with other departments including mine operations, process operations, geology, project construction, accounting, land and environmental.
• Carry out projects of broad scope that will require the interface and/or functioning as a project leader to coordinate work of other engineering and support staff Key competencies and skills
• Good IT skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
• Single Subject Diploma in Human Resource Management Personal
• Analytical, data driven, steely eyed engineer
• A great persuasive communicator and good relationship builder
• Emotionally intelligent Leader Additional information
• Hold a Mine Captain Certificate of competency
• Hold a Mine Foreman Certificate of competency
• Hold a BLASTING CERTIFICATE of competency
• Good knowledge in Mining software such as MineSight 3D and Jigsaw MineOps.
- Mining Engineer at Newmont Ghana Gold Limited
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - (Project Management Specialization), London
- Bachelor of Science - Mining Engineering
- Secondary School Certificate - Examination
Meeker, CO 2014 to 2018
Colorado's largest surface coal operation, producing coal for one of Colorado's largest coal fired power plants.
Sr. Mining Engineer
Lead team of 3-5 engineers in the design, implementation, and verification of short-term and long-term engineering plans to ensure consistent coal production from a structurally complex mining area. Ensured that all roads and access ramps were constructed to design specifications and relevant safety standards. Responsible for securing or updating all relevant permits. Ensured that facilities, haul roads, etc. are designed and constructed in accordance with all Federal and State regulations.
● Rehabilitated railroad piers under structures used for transporting coal to the Power plant.
● Responsible for ensuring daily coal blends meet power plant requirements.
● Work with environmental contractor on air quality permit improving productivity of current operation and ensuring new operation will meet all air quality regulations.
● Prepare detailed annual and life of mine budget plans for presentation to Tri-State Board of Directors.
● Received sUAS certification to introduce and manage the use of drones around the operation.
- Sr. Mining Engineer at Colowyo Coal Company L.P
- Manager, Special Projects at Oxbow Mining, LLC
- Technical Services Manager at Molycorp Minerals, LLC
- Senior Planning Engineer at Interwest Mining Company
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering - Mining Engineering
- - Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers
- Mining Engineer at Mining Company
- Mining Engineer at Mining Company
1 month at this Job
- Diploma mining - Mining
Worked under the QC manager, observing mix design, HMA facility operations, and contractual relations with state. Also spent time with Mining Engineer, producing mine plans for multiple aggregates facilities.
- Quality Control Technician Intern/ Mining Engineer Intern at Pike Industries
- Pallet Builder at DHL
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at Common Man Roadside
2 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
- High School Diploma
Delphi Groupe Inc. - MSTS contract to DOE - NNSS - Las Vegas, Nevada Sr. Project Manager/Mining - Construction mgmt. of DOE projects - Oversight of various construction projects for MSTS to upgrade current or build new facilities at the Nevada Nuclear Test Site, (above and 1000ft below ground) Clark County Water Reclamation District - Las Vegas, Nevada Sr. Construction Mgmt. Inspector - Electrical: Construction Inspections Reclamation Projects - Media (sand & fiber) filters, ultra violet & ozone cleaning & disinfecting systems; Electrical systems; medium voltage switchgear (69kv-12.47kv-4160v and below), motor control centers, diesel generators, auto transfer switches (ATS, 12.47kv and below), power, control, & lighting. Rio Tinto Mining Company - Salt Lake City, Utah Principal Electrical Engineer - Shaft & Tunnel Mining Development Underground Mining Group ~ Electrical Engineering & managing contracts for building electrical infrastructure for 3200' deep x 20' dia.mine shaft rehabilitation & 2 New -18' x18' Tunnels; High Voltage Substations & Distribution Systems (46kv, 13.8kv, 4160v, 480v) for support of conventional and continuous mining, mine dewater (6000gpm) pumping & ventilation (130,000cfm) systems, emergency diesel power systems (2 Mega Watts @13.8kv & smaller) to support the above. Maintenance group for all electrical systems mentioned above. Myriad Management Systems LLC - Salt Lake City, Utah VP/CO-OWNER: Construction, Maintenance, Consulting & Mgmt.; Industrial, Commercial & Residential Steel Framing, Environmental (U.S.Gov. Hazmat) Estimating & Bidding, **Utility/Energy Contracting and Management. ** Project Manager - Lead Senior: Rocky Mountain Power Electric Utility - Salt Lake City, Utah High Voltage Transmission Lines and Substation contracts. Westinghouse Electric Corporation Westinghouse Environmental Systems & Service Division - Pittsburgh, PA. Projects Construction Manager - Nationwide: Consultant & Manager of Construction, Maintenance & Operational Problems on Division's Nuclear (Oak Ridge, TN.) and Hazardous Waste Incinerators, Remediation Projects; Nuclear Trigger & Biological Weapon Storage Containers: Construction of buildings, overhead cranes, metal presses, robotic welding systems for Nuclear trigger containers for U.S.A. & U.S.S.R. Weapons Disarmament program. Westinghouse Gov. Operations Business Unit - Waste Isolation Division Carlsbad, New Mexico (WIPP Mine Site - DOE) DIVISION STAFF MANAGER: Manager of Construction & Operational Maintenance, Startup and Warehouse Complex for a Defense Nuclear Waste Emplacement Facility. All Construction: 20' 2" RaiseBore" Air Intake Shaft (2150 feet deep), Substations, feeder systems (above & below ground) Buildings & Nuclear Waste Facilities. Westinghouse Construction Services - Waynesboro, Georgia SITE MANAGER: Vogtle Nuclear Powerhouse - Georgia Power & Light Co. Construction of a two unit Nuclear Powerhouse RadWaste facility. ~ Westinghouse International Projects ~ Nuclear Powerhouse Construction: Powerhouses, Substations & Transmission Lines; In Yugoslavia, South Korea and in the Philippines, included construction & maintenance of Expat Housing, Hotels, Hospitals, Clinics, Commissaries, Worker Barracks, Chow Halls also Transportation group Buses, Cars & Helicopter for Workers and Expatriates. ~ Asst. Site & Construction Manager ~ Philippines ~ Construction Manager ~ South Korea ~ Electrical Superintendent. ~ Yugoslavia India - 3yrs.; W. Germany - 3yrs.; Yugoslavia - 2yrs.; S. Korea - 3 1/2 yrs.; Philippines - 2 1/2 yrs.
- Project Manager/Mining Engineer at U.S. DOE thru contract to MSTS
7 months at this Job
- BSEE - Construction Law
Focus: Mining Production Business Improvement Team Supervision Health and Safety Complience
- Training Mining Engineer at Anglo American Platinum
- Vacation Student at De Beers Consolidated Mines, Kimberly Mines
- Vacation Student at De Beers Consolidated Mines, Venetia Mine
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Mining Engineering (Honors)
Direct all mine planning activities for the underground mine.
• Update and verify Carlson mine planning model
• Verify geological data for accuracy
• Prepare yearly and life of mine budgeting for Interwest Mining
• Complete all necessary drafting work for the mine
• Design and layout conveyor installations
• Design and layout of mine plans
• Design and layout of Main, Gate Road, and Longwall sections
• Ventilation planning
• Roof Control Design
• MSHA compliance
• Project management
• Supervise surveying group
• Work with operations and maintenance to improve the mine
• Complete EH&S audits and reviews
- Mining Engineer / Project Manager at Bridger Coal Company
- Surveying Supervisor - Engineering Technician at Arch Coal Company
- Equipment Operator/Truck Driver at East Carbon Development Corporation
- Burntable & Forklift Operator at Joy Mining and Machine
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - CAD Drafting and Design
- Mining Engineer at Pars olang
- Miner at
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geology
Designed and developed the Big Data Processing Platform of a securities company which has more than
100,000 clients, focussing mainly on back-end data mining work using Python
● Analyzed client information and predict the volume of their future margin trading and improved performance by 15% accuracy
● Established the client labeling system according to the requirements of the Consultants
● Engaged in a project to identify potential clients through machine learning using Python
- Data Mining Engineer Intern at Liangzhi Data Technology Co
- Project Manager at Shanghai Wanjian Information Technology Co
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Relevant
- Bachelor of Engineering in Communication Engineering - Relevant