Calculate bonuses and allowances.
● Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees.
● Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts.
● Ensure timely, relevant and error-free development and delivery of all the BAU MIS for management. Address any queries or analysis requests related to the BAU MIS.
● Review the monthly Packs shared by Finance and highlight any gaps found in the same. Understand and collate any enhancement requirements of the Management regarding these packs. Coordinate with and guide the Finance team to include any changes in the Packs.
● Design new dashboards as required by the Management. Co-ordinate with the seniors for obtaining requirements and insights on the same and incorporate their feedback to present the management with the comprehensive dashboard.
● Maintain critical database dumps to build historical database, used for trend analysis and required to address any queries of management regarding portfolio/sales MIS.
● Support Senior Managers in budget preparation and analysis as required.
● Share relevant database with the fulfilment teams as requested. Ensure the data is clean and proper GBC checks are in place. Keep the master data and lookups up to date as per Ready Reckoner.
- MIS Analyst at National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah
- Operations Assistant at Credit Cards Settlements
- Team Associate & Payroll Officer at Tata Consultancy Services India Pvt. Ltd
- Sales Executive at Harnek Motors
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Commerce - T.YB.Com
- Higher Secondary Certificate
.Provide customer service to end users .Troubleshoot, resolve, or escalate issues for EHR system and other systems for clinical staff .Use graphical interface and SQL to write reports and data exports .Write and maintain procedures for processes and reports. .Run and distribute reports to monitor and clean client data .Improve processes: reduce manual steps, errors, and time to complete reports with excel links and formulas, access databases, and report scripts .Analyze, design, develop, test, validate, maintain, and run routine and adhoc scripts and reports . Validate and clean client data . Import client data to state databases and research data import errors . Test software updates and state requirement updates Meridian Health Services software experience: . SysAid - Helpdesk software- Second tier for helpdesk tickets for Credible and other processes related to clinical staff . Credible Behavioral Health Software - Web-Based EHR Software – support end users and data management for company . CredibleBI – graphical user interface software – use gui and sql to create reports and data exports for staff or data cleansing . Credible Import – graphical user interface - part of Credible used to import or update system data . Credible Export – graphical user interface and sql –export simple raw data . Limited use of Nextgen, EMR system, and DeepDomain, reporting software
- MIS Analyst at Meridian Health Services
- Sales Administrator Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Multiple Positions with Roche at ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Provider of alternative investments to financial advisors and their clients
• Boosted company efficiency by customizing Salesforce CRM for the company's evolving business needs and automating tasks through workflows, processes, and Apex (Salesforce OOP development language).
• Developed and ensured Apex code solutions produced for the company were cohesive, easy to understand, and adhered to best practices while being scalable when handling and processing large amounts of data.
• Increased sales team production by delivering key metrics obtained through custom Apex solutions.
• Improved Salesforce data integrity and quality by performing routine audits to enforce quality control measures.
• Created financial models and KPI reports to the executive committee and 50+ team members through Salesforce reports and dashboards, Einstein Analytics platform, and Microsoft Excel.
• Accelerated the company's decision making process by providing detailed, ongoing, and ad-hoc analysis.
• Created strategic plans proactively in order to address system updates and foreseeable issues.
- MIS Analyst at Ascendant Capital
- Market Staff at UCSD HDH
- Software Engineering Intern at IdentityMind Global
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
Team Lead oversaw growth of Workforce Management team and MIS Reporting ◦ Built, maintained and distributed weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecard for Associates, Team Leaders, and Management performance. ◦ Created multiple MS Access Databases to house automated reports and data analysis ◦ Built Macro-enabled Spreadsheets in Excel with auto import connection to Access Databases to limit user error and optimize time spent reporting. ◦ Distribution of performance decks for senior management and external clients. ◦ Tracked analyzed daily volumes, forecasted work volume for multiple LOBs, managed seat allocations, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and performance metrics. ◦ Built Powerpoint Presentations with data linked from Microsoft Excel for Leadership weekly meetings ◦ Implemented IEX Scheduling system across multiple sites * Created training manuals and conducted training sessions to instruct site management on IEX functionality, shift bid process and schedule management. ◦ Interviewed, hired and trained RTA positions for various roles within WFM. ◦ Direct Point of Contact for weekly communication with clients reviewing project performance and site productivity.
- Workforce/MIS Analyst // Team Lead at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Workforce Analyst/Mattersight Administrator at TriWest HealthCare Alliance
- Project Manager/Financial Analyst at Colony American Homes
- Licensing Analyst at USAA
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelors of Arts - Psychology
I help train new employees on our emr system. I train front office and clinical. I work on helpdesk tickets. I work on our holding tank to make sure labs or documents get placed in patients chart, if the system find that patient. I help develop workflows. I create training videos and word workflows. I educate offices in meaningful use and uds measures, I run reports, I help with billing issues, and I try and figure out issues within our emr system.
- MIS Analyst at MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES
- Clinical Team Lead/Manager at Meridian Health Pediatrics/IU Health
- LPN at Corizon
- Massage Therapist at Active Care Medical
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associates of Applied Science - clinical
- Certificate - EMT-B
- Certificate - Massage Therapist
- Finance/MIS Analyst at Southwest Behavioral Health Management Inc.
- Billing Specialist at PLS Logistics Services
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Examined and documented of US monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
• Created staging environments that allowed for new analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Automated over 30 reports, saving over 250 hours of labor per month.
• Performed ad-hoc data calls for internal executives, external partners, and regulatory officers.
• Performed data asset on integration team for $29B merger, streamlining multiple data systems for all North America Claims reporting.
• Designed and built system for tracking payment authority across claims and notification to customers.
• Assisted the audit team with claims Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance.
- Financial MIS Analyst at CHUBB GLOBAL INSURANCE
- Reporting Analyst at JGWPT HOLDINGS, LLC
- IT Project Manager at UNIVERSAL ATLANTIC SYSTEMS
- IT Financial Analyst at GENERAL ELECTRIC
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Management
April 2013to present
Description: Franklin Credit Management Corporation ("Franklin Credit") is a specialty consumer finance company primarily engaged in the servicing and resolution of performing, reperforming and nonperforming residential mortgage loans and in the analysis, pricing, due diligence and acquisition of residential mortgage portfolios for third parties.
• Requirement gathering, Functional & technical specifications for end user and end client applications, Re-Engineering and capacity planning.
• Involved in database Schema design and development.
• Migrated Database from SQL Server 2005 to 2008.
• Experience in using T-SQL for creating stored procedures, indexes, cursors and functions.
• Generated server side T-SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created various snapshots and materialized views for remote instances.
• Creating tables, indexes and designing constraints and wrote T-SQL statements for retrieval of data and involved in performance tuning of T-SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
• Executed stored procedures using BATCH files.
• Developed stored procedures and functions for designing various reports.
• Increased the performance necessary for statistical reporting by 25% after performance monitoring, tuning and optimizing indexes.
• Used Batch Files to Import Data from other Data Base.
• Used SSIS to create ETL packages (.DTSX files) to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases, data mart databases.
• Enhancing and deploying the SSIS Packages from development server to production server.
• Wrote the ETL scripts to load the data into database from various source files. Experienced in error handling and troubleshooting the scripts in failure to load the data into database.
• Created SSIS Templates for developing SSIS Packages in such a way that they can be dynamically deployed into Development, Testing and Production Environments.
• Developed DTS packages to copy tables, schemas and views and to extract data from Excel and Oracle using SSIS.
• Created packages in SSIS with custom error handling and worked with different methods of logging in SSIS.
• Created SSIS packages to retrieve data from Legacy sources and also to retrieve PII user data from the Flat files on monthly and weekly basis.
• Expert in SSIS Deploying and Scheduling
• Identified and Defined Key Performance Indicators in SSAS [ ]
• Process SSAS cubes to store data to OLAP databases
• Integrate SQL Server 2005 reporting services with Microsoft Share point Portal Server to deliver automatically generated reports to the Share Point portal.
• Defined report layouts for formatting the report design as per the need.
• Developed Sub Reports, Matrix Reports, Charts, and Drill down reports, using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Generated Reports using Global Variables, Expressions and Functions for the reports.
• Created reports and Dash boards using Microsoft Performance Point service.
• Worked on querying data and creating on-demand reports using Report Builder in SSRS reports and send the reports via email.
• In depth knowledge in SSRS for report generation to create various types of reports and also to develop different SSIS packages.
• Administrated the created Reports by assigning permission to the valid user for executing the reports. Environment: SQL Server Enterprise Edition, SSIS, SSRS, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Oracle , PL/SQL, C#, VB.Net , XML, Visual Studio 2008 & 2005, MS Visio 2007, TortoiseSVN.
- SQL Server Developer/ MIS Analyst at Franklin Credit Management
- SQL Server BI Developer at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Waterfall & Agile development at Tools and Technologies
- SQL Server Agent at Moody's Analytics
1 month at this Job
- MASTERS - SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Manage operations and integrity of PHI and PII for thousands of accounts in proprietary data systems - Strategize major projects, including installation, information maintenance, system design, on-site biometric access control system, VOIP, Citrix updates, firewall, content filtering (Blue Coat), ACL updates, more - Oversee Active Directory and User Groups - Devise and facilitate site-wide, bi-weekly information security awareness operations training and campaigns for over 200 end users, reducing incidences of successful phishing attempts from 30% to less than 2% in under a year - Work independently with minimal supervision - Collaborate with multiple sites in preparation for major security and technical audits - Maintain technical inventory and oversee technical audit preparations, risk assessments - Participate in local, regional, national data integrity and data security audits, reducing site liquidated damages by over 2,000% - Implement, maintain, oversee ID card reader system (physical security) for over 200 employees, as well as provide instruction and education to end users on how to use the new secure system - Maintain, consult, oversee installation of new camera security system for 13 buildings, both internal and external - IT Infrastructure management using Solarwinds Orion
- MIS Analyst, Cyber Focus at U.S. Dept of Labor
- Sr. Electronics Technician / Embedded Developer at Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers
- Systems Administrator (Lead) at Charter Communications
3 years at this Job
- A.S. - Computer Information Systems
Design, Development, Maintenance and Documentation of new and existing processes, packages
And reports using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
• SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 - Creation/Maintenance of T-SQL stored procedures, tables, views, ad-hoc queries, indexes, triggers, schemas, roles;
• SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 - Architecture, Modeling and Design of Loan and Mortgage OLAP and OLTP databases, database objects such as schemas, roles, tables and indexes.
• SQL Server 2012/2008/2008 R2/2005 - Performance Tuning and Optimization for TSQL stored procedures, scripts and SSIS packages using Query Execution Plans, SQL Trace, Indexing, Performance Monitor;
• SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 SSIS packages - Creation, Maintenance, Optimization for ETL data processing from data import from SQL Server, flat files, and Excel into SQL Server, Excel, Flat File and PDF report creation and distribution
• SSRS Reports Design, Creation, Maintenance, including data-driven subscriptions development to produce dynamic reports based on input parameters and report formats, such as excel pdf and xml.
• Write scripts for FTP upload and download, Zip and unzip files, Manipulate documents Using VB Script and Python
- SQL Server Developer/ MIS Analyst at Franklin Credit Management
- SR SQL Server DBA (Consultant) at KPMG
- Senior Database Developer at The Vitamin Shoppe North Bergen NJ
- Contractor - SQL Server Developer at Moody's Analytics
4 years at this Job
- B.S. in Mathematics - Mathematics/Computer Science