* I have transitioned to part time in my role as Functional MIS Analyst Lead. I participate in team meetings, advise team members on project work as necessary, mentor new team members, and interface with management on each of the projects. * Develop user stories for projects as assigned. Participate in design meetings, daily scrums and interface with other project teams and user owners working on the same project. * Participated in the conversion of SQL and home grown applications to Oracle EBS. Write user stories for reporting and support tickets. * I serve as project lead and conduct project meetings to get status updates on all business setup requirements for a project. * Work with the Quality Assurance test team to ensure that testing is done on all projects and that testing artifacts are preserved. * My role here also provides me the opportunity to develop and manage project plans, act as a team lead for all assigned projects, conduct user and customer meetings and serve as a liaison between the customer, operations, finance, accounting, and the developers. * Use SQL and Oracle SQL to generate ad hoc reports for the business. Also, use SQL and Oracle SQL to investigate issues and to research for new business requirements. Environment: Environment: Intel. Applications: Oracle SQL, SQL, Oracle, MS Office, Visio, MS Project. OS: Windows; XP, Windows 10, 2008 Server. Database: Oracle, SQL 2012, Agile, XML, HTTP and HTTPS, web development
- Functional MIS Analyst Lead at Assurant
- MIS Analyst Lead at Assurant Wireless Solutions
- Analyst at Assurant Wireless Solutions
- Business Analyst at Momentum Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management/Systems Analysis
Build and Implementation of Complex EMR System across 9 hospitals and 48 Clinics. Support and Troubleshoot for over 5 thousand employees, and over 5 thousand Providers. Have experience working with 6.0, 6.1 and Expanse mainly working with MIS. Have been primary IT support for MIS, REG/PAS, CWS, HIM, ABS, PAS.RCG/BAR. I am familiar with and have given support with LAB, ITS, AMB, SUR, OM, and AMB.
- MIS Analyst at ARH
at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare and Technology, Clinical Informatics
• Supervision of cross-functional team (trainer, system & data analysts)
• Develops administrative & clinical workflow process (new & improvement)
• Establishes department & team-member goals
• Member of internal Clinical Information Management team - review changes and policies
• Maintain Setup and Procedures for State Reporting
• Knowledgeable in Revenue Cycle & payer sources
• Trouble shooting Credible software
• Working relationships with Clinical/Operations staff
- MIS Analyst Manager at Meridian Health Services
- MIS Analyst at Meridian Health Services
- MIS Administrator at Dunn Mental Health Center
- Information Services Technician at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Business Information Systems
- A. A. S.
• Project / Technical lead for implementing Collections and Accounting subject areas (BFLF Project).
• Worked on Spotfire professional to create dashboards and published them on Spotfire Server
• Created interactive dashboards and business presentations by importing data from excel sheets using Spotfire
• Facilitate Daily status call with Team Leads and Offshore and update status to the management.
• Planning / deployment of R2S2 / BFLF reports to production (Monthly load).
• Manage Vendors by delegating tasks and ensure milestones are met and provide feedback to the deliverables
• Provided software solutions by design and developing reports for Revenue and International Accounting.
• Establish controls and validation before presenting to the users for validation.
• Work with Business to establish expectations and level set deliverables.
• Support users by creating / executing scripts using Toad / SQL Developer.
• Prepared physical diagram to facilitate designing and developing reports for R2S2.
- Sr. MIS Analyst at FedEx Tech Connect / FedEx Services
- Application Analyst at Ntrust Infotech Private Limited
- Application Analyst at MSL - IBM
- Consultant at Sigma Project Services
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Leadership and Management
- BS - Commerce
- Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management - Materials Management
- Certificate of Business Essentials
To collect data from branches for onward submission to head office
- MIS Analyst at United Bank Limited
10 years, 3 months at this Job
Examined and documented of US monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
• Created staging environments that allowed for new analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Automated over 30 reports, saving over 250 hours of labor per month.
• Performed ad-hoc data calls for internal executives, external partners, and regulatory officers.
• Performed data asset on integration team for $29B merger, streamlining multiple data systems for all North America Claims reporting.
• Designed and built system for tracking payment authority across claims and notification to customers.
• Assisted the audit team with claims Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance.
- Financial MIS Analyst at CHUBB GLOBAL INSURANCE
- Reporting Analyst at JGWPT HOLDINGS, LLC
- IT Project Manager at UNIVERSAL ATLANTIC SYSTEMS
- IT Financial Analyst at GENERAL ELECTRIC
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Management
Used SQL to query financial data, forecasting and produce reports for management. Query SQL Database for data to import to excel spreadsheet, trouble shoot for variance in data and forecasting. Analyze business requirements and processes through documentation and workflow analysis. Maintained and updated SQL Server Database Data. Conduct 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, implementation and performance to meet client's need. Maintain/Update website using ASP.net and C# coding. Managed 6 contractors of Web Developer designer for ASP.Net. Liaise between business and Developer teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Business Process Analyst/MIS Analyst at Citigroup
- System Administrators at Citigroup
- Infrastructure Tech Analyst at Citigroup
- Supervisor Image Processing at Associates Financial Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Certificate Of Accomplishment - Developing Applications Using Informix-4GL
Support SunTrust Concurrence for Retail Banking & Consumer Private Wealth Management AML. Perform business requirements analysis, Data Modeling and Data Analysis
● Investigation of high risk activity using data analytics to identify suspicious activity having close attention to detail: Retail Banking, Private Wealth Management banking, Wholesale Banking
● Responsible for data management of Q/A testing and analysis of alerts in compliance with SunTrust Model Risk Management Governance. Leverage research to help drive requirements. Working with non-technical teammates on the automation of reporting and system projects. Data scrub for thorough investigation and close attention to detail.
● Responsible for the automation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting projects in accordance with MRMG's standards. Ownership for implementing change to the existing system and document new processes incorporated.
● Reviews issues for application's business rules in a timely manner and works with AML application stakeholders toward a resolution to drive customer satisfaction as a team.
● Serve as liaison to help VP's manage BSA/AML Risks of the Client On Boarding process and improve manual efforts. Designed conceptual, logical and physical data models.
● Investigate issues to determine root cause or discrepancies using best practices: SQL & VBA Programming / Excel (data management, integration layouts, mappings, process flows, rule based calculations for verification)
- SR MIS ANALYST, AML RETAIL/PRIVATE WEALTH MGMT at SUNTRUST PLAZA
- LEAD IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT at WEST ROCK
- EQ MASTER DATA ANALYST/BA at COCA COLA
- SR. Data Analyst at SEDGWICK CMS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Design
- M.S. - Project Management
- A.A.S. - Electronics Communications Technology
Use SSIS (VB.net), vbscript and VBA to compile (ETL) data from various sources (MS Excel, MS Access, text files, and SQL database) and automate the distribution of reports sent to SME's and management
● Lead analyst of natural disaster committee ◦ Produce daily reports to ensure M&T adheres to investor requirements around loans effected by presidentially declared disasters (disaster inspections, credit reporting, mailings etc.) ◦ Produce Excel and Tableau dashboards used by senior management to monitor the operational and financial impact of these disasters
● Lead analyst on project to forecast labor needs and develop performance standards for Collections department
- MIS Analyst III - Data Analyst at M&T Bank
- Business & Planning Analyst II at M&T Bank
- Insurance Specialist II at Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Sales Agent at GEICO Property Agency
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
Joined the MIS Analyst team as the Lead T-SQL Developer to take ownership of all SQL processes, develop backend code/stored procedures for front end business processes, query optimization, process development and improvement, and ad hoc reporting and data analysis.
- Management Information Systems Analyst SQL Developer at Wirecard US
- Associate Business Systems Analyst/Programmer at Cotiviti Healthcare
- Database Manager/Analyst at The Children's Hospital of Phila
- Emergency Department Patient Care Associate/Trainer/Scheduler at The Children's Hospital of Phila
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Computer Information Systems