Provide technical leadership and strategic vision and planning for the City-County of Butte-Silver Bow. Deliver and secure timely, cost-effective technology solutions support the City-County mission of high quality service provision to its citizens. Lead MIS Department in continual improvement, evolution and redevelopment to support the City-County’s mission, of providing top-tier service to its citizens, through provision of sustainable, scalable, efficient, secure and cost-effective IT infrastructure and services that provides a foundation that meets City-County needs now and in the future. Drive process improvements and reduce costs by streamlining operations; strengthening security; increasing service and support levels; integrating business units’ needs and requirements (when and where appropriate); and implementing flexible, cost-effective solutions and industry best practices. Manage technical team providing PC hardware/software support; server management; LAN & WAN operations and security; corporate database management; telecommunications (voice and data); email and internet support; and website and social media administration. Developed flexible MIS budget planning guidelines to control expenditures and ensure department compliance with security and policy requirements, as well as direct alignment with City-County goals and objectives. Set current/future direction, goals and objectives for enterprise security, network, server and storage environments while ensuring that disaster recovery/business continuity plans reflect existing and future mission critical operations. Manage existing and establish new business relationships with local, state and national governments, technology related committees and organizations and external vendors and service/solution providers to improve service offerings and increase capabilities. Ensure new and existing operating policies and procedures follow local, state and federal guidelines, including FBI CJIS, FIPS 140-2, NIST and HIPAA.
- MIS MANAGER at City-County of Butte-Silver Bow
- IT INFORMATION SERVICES MANAGER at State of Idaho - State Police
- INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR at Flagler County BoCC
- OPERATIONS & END-USER SUPPORT, DIRECTOR at Pinellas County Schools
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Manage 8-person team to represent a range of IT operations: network & server management, network security, business application deployment, and oversee helpdesk level-3+ support.
• Assist IT Director in managing vendor projects related to data servers and network infrastructure.
• Implemented self-help portal to provide level-0 support to end-users.
• Analyze network needs and contribute to design of network architecture, integration, and installation.
- MIS Manager at AHRC NASSAU
- MIS Supervisor at AHRC NASSAU
- MIS Coordinator at AHRC NASSAU
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Oversaw all aspects of IT and MIS Department operations including department goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
• Oversaw provision of help desk, data coordinator, and data analyst to produce quality data analytics.
• Managed several employees in the IT and MIS departments to help peak goals and objectives, by delegating appropriate skilled staff to specific tasks, working as a team, and advising staff as needed.
• Provided performance appraisals and worked with staff on setting goals and setting work priorities.
• Developed and maintained legacy clinical system and SQL database through ASP and ASP.net using Visual Studio C# and Visual Basic.
• Performed debugging, and testing, utilization of system design, and software engineering for all software projects.
• Worked with internal stakeholders and external partners on troubleshooting software problems, resolving issues, and making a cost-effective product.
• Key support project administrator for billing, reporting, form design and implementation for new clinical system.
• Developed reporting in SQL, Oracle and Postgres reporting utilizing design tools, Pentaho, and Excel using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
• Created Power BI reporting through SharePoint and Office365 for executives and management.
• Oversaw all aspects of state related reporting by creating and maintaining reports for the state of Wyoming reporting system and the CareLogic Clinical system.
• Worked through meaningful use and MIPS requirements.
• Worked alongside billing and coding staff to ensure proper billing implementation, required changes, repairs and credential setup.
• Assisted QA Director and COO in Security Policies and Procedures including HIPPA best practices and requirements.
- IT Manager/MIS Manager at Peak Wellness Center
- Software Developer/Database Administrator at Peak Wellness Center
- Project Manager at State of Wyoming Mental Health and Substance Abuse Divisions
- Software Architect at Hewlett-Packard
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Python, Java, and C programming languages
- Associate of Applied Science - databases
In charge of all MIS Operations in a multi-country environment, striving for excellence at all times on all my responsibilities. Developed and maintained Organization Network assuring a high level of availability on all critical systems. Crafted several policies and procedures to guarantee our data integrity and the correct handling of sensitive information. Developed a critical thinking skills when troubleshooting issues with software, hardware, networks and databases. Managed and improved our server infrastructure, including the design and implementation of top of the line technologies to improve our quality of service. Experience handling more that 450+ users on a multi-site / multi-language environment.
- MIS MANAGER / MCM GLOBAL / PANAMA at MCM GLOBAL
- MIS COORDINATOR at MCM LLC
- MIS MANAGER at CMC MEDICAL CENTER
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Administrated and maintained ERP system (Seradex) with full oversight of Estimating, AR, AP, Customer Service, Financials, Inventory and Security. Responsible for 1.5 Million dollars of Inventory between two locations including daily/monthly reconciliation and bank audits. Perform daily office-based support for work stations and network. SQL Database management and clean up as well as programming SQL views to be integrated in ERP system reports/searches and Excel spreadsheets for real time data extraction.
- MIS Manager/Inventory Manager/IT at Aerflo-Inc
- Customer Service Associate at Aerflo-Inc
- Contract Administrator at E. T. MacKenzie of Florida, Inc
- Office Manager/Controller at Bill Mariotti Site Development, Inc
7 years at this Job
- - Building Design + Construction
• Design and implement IT infrastructure with multiple location for messaging system, ERP Dolphin and EDMS (Info-router).
• Create IT policies / procedures and implement for computer virus prevention regulation, data classification, file and equipment security control, system disaster recovery, backup and recovery, and IT support to head office and site offices.
• Create and implement business procedure for finance and inventory for ERP Dolphin system.
• Implement EDMS Info-router system for document control department with web access facility and workflow integration.
• Assist in all operational Financial Planning activities with respect to forecasts and budgets.
• Analyze financial plan data to identify potential risks/opportunities and present findings along with proposed action plan to senior management for review and decision making.
• Assist in the development of operational risk maps and functional plans.
- MIS Manager, Supply Chain Mgr, Cost controller at Bemco & Almabani Engineering and Contracting Co
- MIS Manager at Al Esayi Electronics Co. Ltd
- IT/Logistics Manager at Paramount Investors Corp
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Computer Science
over 25 years of experience)
Manage the daily operations of the following for South Bay Circuits Responsibilities
• Day to day leadership of all operations
• Responsible for scheduling and planning to meet production requirements
• Responsible for Production, Quality Control, Purchasing, and Scheduling.
• Insure all production meet IPC610, and customer's specifications.
• Insure assemblies are ROHS compliant (if required by customers)
• Evaluate jobs for manufacturability (SMT, through hole, ROHS, lead, etc.)
• Engineering processes for assemblies, or full build.
• R & D - assist customer on product improvement and design.
• Analyze and determine manpower requirements
• Identify and eliminate scrap levels
• Responsible for ISO procedures and implementation.
• Inventory control
• Familiar with Kanban, and JIT practices.
• MRP training. Knowledge of: IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC 610, ISO9001, MIL SPEC MIS Responsibilities include the following:
• Maintenance of Server (MRP, Citrix, Backup, etc.)
• Backup scheduling of software and files.
• Equipment repair or replacement
• Software recommendation/purchase
- Manufacturing Manager /MIS Manager at South Bay Circuits
- Director of Operations at TDEC International
- Director of Operations at S.L. Waber
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Electronics Engineering
- - Electronic Engineering
- - Computer Science
Supervisor: Bruce Pecon, Controller, 671-734-2970
➢ Manage the Local Area Network for Guam, Saipan, Tinian, and Belau operations.
➢ System Administrator for the following Server systems: Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains 8/9/2010/2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2008, Microsoft Terminal Server, Windows Server 2003 Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, File Server, Print Server, Mandrake Linux running Postfix(Email MTA), Courier IMAP(POP3).
➢ Manage/support/configure all server hardware and all desktop hardware.
➢ Manage and support all network cabling infrastructure, Ethernet switches, SC Fiber optic connections using fiber transceivers.
➢ Manage and support all ISP network connectivity. DSL connections, Broadband router connections and configurations, and configuration of wireless APs.
➢ Manage all local and networked printers including Xerox model WC7345 and 8560MFP.
- MIS Manager at HAWAIIAN ROCK PRODUCTS
- Managing Partner at PROA SYSTEMS INC
- Network Administrator/PC Technician(Contract Basis) at Marianas Credit Bureau
- Information Technology Specialist at CONTINENTAL AIRLINES
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. in Computer Science - Programming languages include
Manages all MIS systems, server infrastructures, virtual environments, Network/security appliances, Active Directory, SQL Servers and all other IT related systems.
• Configure network equipment such as switches, firewalls, and routers
• Responsible for hiring, mentoring, developing and evaluating staff
• Planning of computer related work and new technologies to simplify the job processes and satisfies the end user
• Responsible for creating and updating technical documentation to increase help desk productivity
• Create and lead company workshops to help protect the company from unauthorized access
- MIS MANAGER at SUMMIT BROADBAND
- PROJECT ENGINEER at IVENTURE SOLUTIONS
- CORPORATE IT MANAGER at KESSLER COLLECTION
- DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at CAVALLO POINT LODGE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Coordination and support for company, assist in setting up teleconferences and webinars, assistant to CTO and MIS Manager, assist and train IT Technicians, responsible for IT reporting and follow-up with IT Techs, assist in preparing reports and presentations, assist with tech visits.
- I.T. MANAGER at Primex Consulting, LLC
- I.T. MANAGER at Los Palos Convalescent Hospital
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at Magna Rei Inc
- WEB DEVELOPER (Part-time) at E-Game For Less
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- High school