Management responsibility included managing the Infrastructure Analyst I thru Infrastructure Analyst III personnel. These responsibilities include the PC Support/Help Desk/Application/Network operations for Watson Clinic which included multiple remote locations within Hillsborough and Polk County. Each support team is responsible for different aspects of the daily operations of the clinic from working with the receptionist to the doctors. As the MIS Manager I am responsible for managing the primary and disaster recovery data centers, ensuring that all firewalls are operational at all times, monitoring all aspects of each system and ensuring that the appropriate resources are being allocated to ensure the clinic is running at full capacity. I am heavily involved in all aspects of the network and network security to ensure that the clinic is being protected by using hardware/software such as Palo Alto, Nessus, Barracuda Email Security and Sophos Anti-Virus.
- MIS Manager at Watson Clinic, LLP
- Enterprise Support Supervisor at Polk County Sheriff's Office
- IT Infrastructure Support Coordinator at Polk County Sheriff's Office
- Programmer at BTG, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Doctor - Theology
- Masters - Theology
- Bachelors - Theology
- Certification - Public Management
ACTED Afghanistan Promoted by ACTED (Agency for technical cooperation and development) as Deputy GIS/ MIS Manager. The main duties are to provide analysis on ACTED ongoing projects Designing data-flow strategies for ACTED projects Producing Geographical maps for ACTED proposals, monitoring, project implementations Developing database for ACTED projects and AMEU Introducing Mobile data collection for emergency assessments (insecure areas) Supervising and training MIS team members
- Deputy GIS/MIS Manager at
- Database Manager at National Solidarity Program GIS
- Database officer at
- ACTED Afghanistan GIS/ Database Assistant at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
customer sarvice ambassader
- MIS Manager at Hennepin County
7 months at this Job
Manage 8-person team to represent a range of IT operations: network & server management, network security, business application deployment, and oversee helpdesk level-3+ support.
• Assist IT Director in managing vendor projects related to data servers and network infrastructure.
• Implemented self-help portal to provide level-0 support to end-users.
• Analyze network needs and contribute to design of network architecture, integration, and installation.
- MIS Manager at AHRC NASSAU
- MIS Supervisor at AHRC NASSAU
- MIS Coordinator at AHRC NASSAU
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
over 25 years of experience)
Manage the daily operations of the following for South Bay Circuits
• Day to day leadership of all operations
• Responsible for scheduling and planning to meet production requirements
• Responsible for Production, Quality Control, Purchasing, and Scheduling.
• Insure all production meet IPC610, and customer's specifications.
• Insure assemblies are ROHS compliant (if required by customers)
• Evaluate jobs for manufacturability (SMT, through hole, ROHS, lead, etc.)
• Engineering processes for assemblies, or full build.
• R & D - assist customer on product improvement and design.
• Analyze and determine manpower requirements
• Identify and eliminate scrap levels
• Responsible for ISO procedures and implementation.
• Inventory control
• Familiar with Kanban, and JIT practices.
• MRP training. Knowledge of: IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC 610, ISO9001, MIL SPEC MIS Responsibilities include the following:
• Maintenance of Server (MRP, Citrix, Backup, etc.)
• Backup scheduling of software and files.
• Equipment repair or replacement
• Software recommendation/purchase
- Manufacturing Manager /MIS Manager at South Bay Circuits
- Director of Operations at TDEC International
- Director of Operations at S.L. Waber
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Electronics Engineering
- - Electronic Engineering
- - Computer Science
• Manage all purchasing for two facilities to include inventory and maintenance
• Maintain vendor files
• Consult with upper management concerning price increases or possible inventory interruption
• Assist MIS Manager in maintaining inventory
• Monitor weekly consumables list, order products based on counts
• Help Customer Service department review state requirements for Turbidity Barrier to quote appropriate product
• Maintain price list for 100+ customized products
• Research new material for new products as needed
• Forecast & maintain inventory levels of 500+ items to ensure items are always in stock
• Utilize usage reports to examine reorder levels & quantities
• Interface with accounting regarding payables and product cost
• Obtain the best deal possible by purchasing the highest quality equipment and products at the lowest possible prices
• Study historical sales records as well as inventory stocks. A materials manager takes into consideration the quality, price, reliability, technical support and availability when choosing merchandise and suppliers. In order to be successful a materials manager must have a solid working knowledge of the services and goods that will be purchased
• Determine and administer policies and procedures that are related to receiving as well as the storage of different kinds of materials, supplies and equipment
• Act as a liaison in addition to preparing and maintaining different merchandising and financial reports and records
• Recommend important material and equipment purchases
• Implemented a new manufacturing & accounting software system, Seradex
• Devised new item structures for raw materials & finished goods
• Met with all production departments to build products in Seradex
• Responsible for training users on office software
• Collected, formatted and organized data for input into Seradex software
• Developed and implemented new technologies for more efficient business processes
• Directed the work of technology professionals
• Analyzed business technology needs
• Worked with top management to discuss and determine technology projects needed for the business
• Oversaw purchases and maintenance of office computer equipment and peripherals
• Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
• Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
• Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
• Collect necessary specifications from each department and make sure that their requirements are met
• Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
• Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
• Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
• Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
• Responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company delivered the highest level of customer service possible
• Supervised, trained, coached employees
• Provide help and advice to customers using our organization's products or services
• Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
• Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
• Issue refunds or compensation to customers
• Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
• Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Supervise a team of customer service staff
- Materials Manager, MIS Manager, Customer Service Manager at AER-FLO, Inc
- Assistant Director, Bookkeeper at Mather Furniture
15 years at this Job
- No Degree - General Studies
• Perform advisory role to senior management on areas in terms of IT investments.
• Responsible for translating business requirements into IT solutions and realizing business objective and benefits.
• Perform business analysis and ensure the success execution of major system migration exercises in the organisation.
• Manage & control the approved scope, budget, schedule, project resources & requirement change requests.
• Oversee the planning and managing of IT transition related activities and communications with all stakeholders.
• Manage stakeholders' commitment and expectations; work closely with the stakeholders to deliver expected objectives and results.
• Manage IT team's effectiveness & performance in the course of delivering project deliverables and production support activities.
• Manage & control IT Vendors' contractual obligations, performance & quality of deliverables and services.
• Provide leadership by establishing department and individual goals; responsible for performance assessments and improvement plans.
• Execute system strategy and delivery relating to IT usability, functions/features and operational processes on a day-to-day basis. Environment and Tools Used:
• Sun SPARC Solaris v10 Oracle 12i ERP Enterprise suite Fedora/Redhat Qmail Sever Digital Alpha 2100 OSF v3.2 Oracle 7 AP AR GL GEMMS Win 3.1 XP IBM 4341JCL VSE VSAM CICS COBOL CSP
- MIS Manager at Lee Rubber Group
- System Support Consultant at ACS International Pty Ltd (Australia)
- M.I.S. Contractor / ACS International Pty Ltd at H.C.F Health Fund (Australia)
- Application Programmer / Asst System Admin/Ops Mgr at Lee Rubber Co. Pte Ltd
24 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Applied Psychology
- Master - Management
- Bachelor - Science
In charge of yearly IT CAPEX exceed $1.3M. Responsible to create and sponsor 5 year IT
Strategic Plan embraces some of achievements: 1) designed with implementation of Unified Enterprise Network Infrastructure in four continents. 2) Manage and maintain a
centralized ERP System scalable to multiple industries with localized organizational
entities supports local Language, labor laws, Tax's, in-line with AIC growing presence around the globe. 3) Recruit and establish IT team to support 5 factories in 4 continents,
three engineering facilities in 3 countries, 24 client sites in many different countries, and
dynamic sales office in all referenced countries. 4) Negotiate SLA and centralized software
purchases for all of AIC enterprise. 5) Establish Unified Enterprise Helpdesk system to identify, improve incidents response, and maintain business continuity. 6) Balance
maximum-network security protection with minimum impact across the enterprise. 7) In- charge to customize ERP Manufacturing Module for Structure Steel and Tower Steel
industries, that covers complete the cycle from Sales Opportunities to Paid Receivable with the integration to BIM software, material optimization/nesting, CNC postprocessor
software, machine feedback, & dashboard reporting, additional business solutions
• Automated logistics application to capture Importation of steel using Heat Code, Total Landed Cost, inventory tracking & valuation, and accounting of all LCM expenses - see attached presentation.
• Automated Heavy Equipment Rental Module with Site Asset Cost Traceability.
• Automating On-line job costing module based on machine auto-feedback and labor manual-feedback to compare Actuals with Estimate/budget vs. Sales.
• Elected as ERP Committee Manager to evaluate best fit ERP Software for AIC Enterprise & to Oversee Business Process Diagrams for AIC Enterprise. 1|P a g e [email protected] PERSONAL
- ERP and MIS Manager at Arabian Intl Company for Steel Structures
- Senior ERP & OLAP Lead Developer at Competitive Data Warehousing (CDW) Division
- Project Manager at Alliance Group
- MS Access 95 Support Engineer at
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business in Computer Information System - Business
- - Business
- System Analyst
- Computer Programmer - DISTANCE LEARNING
• Manage Information System (IS) and Information Technologies (IT) teams
• Provide consulting, create frameworks and architecture solutions for the Information Technology division
• Manage Oracle EBS (GL, FA, AP, AR, PO, OM, INV) and customize in-house system
• Analyze, design, implement and test new business processes
• Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, and practices
• Apprise stakeholders of key milestones of the project
• Establish and maintain IT infrastructure strategies - Data Center, Security, Network, Communication and Server
• Provide business analytics information to key decision makers
- Oracle EBS Sr. Engineer/MIS Manager at SKC, Inc
- MIS Sr. Application Engineer at SKC, Inc
- Software Engineer at Hyun & Young Systems
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
- Manager, Software Development at Convey Health Solutions
at this Job
- - AMAPS Order Management System