• Responsible for Western Regional IT functions, Network Infrastructure Hardware, and Software, also interface with vendors and ISP providers
• Procure all hardware and software requisitions
• Install and maintain Sophos Drive Encryptions
• Cisco Meraki Spark voice administration
• Administer Cisco Call Manager, VOIP phones (Move, Adds Changes)
• Provide Level 2 and 3 support/maintaining Cisco Meraki, Switches 2960 series Cisco ASA, Fortinet firewall, Routers 2800, 2600 series collaborating with offsite consulting organization
• Implement and maintain Symantec Backup 2014 media rotation of incremental/full backup solutions
• Support and secure client endpoints thru SEPM (Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager)
• Troubleshoot and support Citrix NetScaler
• Proficient towards end user support of help desk requests related to key business applications issues
• Create Ghost images of Windows 7, 10 computer
• Install, deploy and maintain HP Proliant Gen Servers, administer Windows 2008/2012 R2, Active Directory, DHCP DNS, File Server, Domain Controller administration/provisioning
• Ability to communication and articulate technical information across various organizational levels
• Excellent documentation and organization skills
- MIS Specialist at The Geo Group
- Sr. Systems Analyst at Blue Shield of CA
- at Freedom Communications
- IT Analyst at Buchalter Nemer
7 years, 3 months at this Job
-Handle first call technical support for the entire property that serves millions of customers yearly. -Troubleshooting hardware and software issues. -Troubleshoot network issues and do cable runs for new locations. -Install software and image new machines including putting them on the corporate domain. -Customer service to front line staff that includes account service through Active Directory. -Work with Micros and Freedom Pay POS systems.
- MIS Specialist at Eldorado Scioto Downs
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- EMT Intermediate / Dispatch Supervisor at Advanced Care
3 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Cyber Security
- Associates of Arts - Networking
Follow-up and retention of customers, present orientation for Work First, maintain information system (OMIS), data entry, assist customers with employment , food, supportive services, housing and childcare, assist customers with poverty barriers so that they can obtain employment.
- MIS Specialist at Career Works Incorporated
- Office Manager/ Loan Processor at Vision Mortgage
- Call-center Customer Service Rep at Perfect Placement (UAW-GM)
- Case Worker/ Tutor at Career Works
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - College Prep
- Associate - Science/ Business
Plan and supervise the operation of information systems and data processing activities. Determine computer hardware and software requirements for all departments of facility while evaluating usefulness of new equipment. Assist with purchase decisions based on business needs for optimal performance. Track and monitor timekeeping system and maintain and troubleshoot Guard1 equipment. Manage backup and security of user systems. Secure inmate computers using Group Policy Editor. Created, edit and unlock local and corporate user accounts using active directory and Citrix. Assist warden with information technology upgrades, and resolve urgent technology issues within the facility. Review programs prior to system application. Assign IP addresses and set domain for intranet and internet access. Assisted with resetting passwords in Cisco Unified Call Manager Administration for Cisco IP Phones.
- MIS Specialist at The GEO Group, Inc.
- IT Technician at Pomeroy - Strategic Systems - Goodyear Tire and Rubber
- IT Technician at Pomeroy - Insight Global
- Client Systems Administrator at Link Technologies
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
In an IT operations role; provided daily data extracts for US Bank's largest and sensitive corporate credit card customers, managed the secure the transmission of critical transaction data. Trained in new staff, and continuously improved methods for operational processes to expedite client requests. Cross trained within the department to relieve others while maintaining duties to clients.
- MIS SPECIALIST at US BANK
- at US TRUST USBANK
- Lockbox Clerk I and II, Firstbank Systems at
4 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNICATIONS - MARKETING AND SALES
MIS Specialist for two Private Prison locations located in Florence Arizona. As the only Information Technology employee, Supported over 750 users. Network Administrator over two separate domains. Supported all Telephone, Cellular telephones, Radio Communications, Electronic Doors, Alarms and Electronic equipment. Maintain, repair and installed Networked Security Camera systems. Handled the transfer, storage and secure shipping of sensitive legal video and audio files. Server administration. Security Background Minded - Confidentiality maintained with all relationships.
- Manager Information Services at GEO Group Inc
- Security Officer at Allied Barton Security
- Detention Aide at Pinal County Sherriff's Office
- COMPUTER HELPDESK ASSOCIATE at Perot Systems Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Multimedia - Multimedia
Responsible for complete revenue cycle in one biller setting. Handled insurance, worker comp and self-pay billing, follow up, charge entry and payment posting. Set up and maintained Occ Med accounts, keeping outstanding balances at net 30. Provided excellent customer service for all lines of business in a professional, respectful and timely manner. Balanced daily payments for deposit. Introduced a final notice system to reduce the number of accounts sent to collections. Provided medical records to attorney's and insurances upon request. Created spreadsheets to track and monitor multiple areas.
- Billing Specialist at Pacific NW Medical Services
- Billing Manager at Retina Institute, PLLC
- Billing Supervisor at Providence Health Systems
- Billing Supervisor at Country Doctor Community Health Centers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Manage setup for new client accounts. - Inbound and outbound communication to address customer inquiries and troubleshooting. - Actively maintain workloads for compliance.
- Onboarding Specialist at ASPEN GROVE SOLUTIONS
- Retention Specialist at BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT SERVICES
- Consumer Loan Underwriter at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
- Risk and Commercial Operations MIS Specialist at CITIGROUP/CITI MORTGAGE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Answering multiple phone lines, scheduling technician routes for an entire branch, managing routes such as all reports including collections, unserviced, etc. Backup for handling bank deposit, posting all monies received at the office, processing all electronic payments. Data entry such as loading new accounts, demographic updates, and selling new products and adding them to the account.
- Customer Service Specialist at ORKIN PEST & TERMITE CONTROL
- Server at Cracker Barrel
- MIS Specialist at FMS Inc
- Client Services Supervisor at FMS Inc
5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High school or equivalent
• Conduct assistive technology evaluations for RSB and SLSBVI clients with disabilities and document findings using a standardized evaluation report format and submit reports to appropriate parties.
• Work with RSB and SLSBVI clients to order recommended equipment, deliveries, install and configure equipment for customers.
• Train RSB and SLSBVI clients on the use of assistive technology devices and document the individual's progress using a standardized progress report format and submit progress reports to appropriate parties.
• Provide technical assistance in the purchasing and implementation of assistive technology solutions for RSB and SLSBVI clients. Review third party reports and provide follow-up as necessary to ensure quality customer services.
• Work collaboratively with Rehabilitation Services for the Blind, Rehabilitation Counselors to address Assistive technology evaluations and training needs for RSB clients.
• Makes recommendations regarding training and other needs on the provision of AT services to RSB and TAPI clients.
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at ST LOUIS SOCIETY
- ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at ILLINOIS ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
- SKILLS TRAINING SPECIALIST/ MIS SPECIALIST at LINC, INC
1 month at this Job
- Master of Education - Instructional Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Commercial Engineering Drafting