Provides complete desktop support for entire office including over 400 employees
● Responsible for all desktop support issues for the entire staff in a Windows 10 environment.
● IT support for local San Francisco office as well as photo and remote support for company's headquarters in New York.
● Maintenance, support and installation of all MIS-related equipment including phones, servers, printers, PCs and personal devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- MIS Specialist at Financial Security Assurance/Assured Guaranty
- Systems Analyst, Oakland Airport at Soluziona
- PC Installation Technician at First American Title
- Help Desk Analyst at General Services Administration
15 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Proven experience managing IT facets of multiple locations in an effective and cost prudent manner.
• Maintain and improve the technology aspects of two locations located in Colorado and Texas with annual revenues each exceeding roughly $9,000,000 annually.
• Develop and plan new projects, organize teams for project deployments.
• Plan and develop new networks and upgrades to existing networks.
• Create and distribute technical knowledge learning documents for employee training.
• Implement and create new policies and procedures for both students and employees.
• Expense report management and training employees on creating expense reports.
• Act as the primary point of contact for IT vendors and responsible for building and maintaining relationships with them.
- MIS Specialist at MIS - Geo Group Inc
- IT Analyst at Cornell Companies Inc
- CIA Agent at Best Buy Inc
- Owner at ComputerDoneEZ
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Created and generated reports for department
• Maintained inventory and ordered supplies
• Worked with other departments to ensure new employees had the necessary resources
- MIS Specialist at Citibank
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- MIS Specialist at SER Metro
- Associate Trainer/Crew Member at Panera Bread
- Barista/Crew Member at Panera Bread
- Computer Lab Assistant at Muskegon Community College
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Athletic Training
Ran daily morning and evening reports, researched errors on reports to get the required information to the county for approval, created spreadsheets documenting changes, verified insurance coverage, proofread information to match legal documentation, ran monthly reports by deadline dates, corresponded with clinicians about client records through email and Credible (electronic health records) for tracking purposes. Administrative Assistant
- MIS Specialist at Valley Cities Behavioral Health
- Temp at Valley Cities Behavioral Health at Robert Half/Office Team Staffing
- Administrative Assistant at Totem Electric
7 years, 8 months at this Job
ITIL - PC reimaging - Software installation Software Center - Configure Client Software-PC and Network Troubleshooting - Printers Perifericals - Resolve Client issues - IT -
- MIS Specialist at Netser Group - ROCHE FARMACEUTICAL DEVICES
- IT Technician at RJA Engineers
- Field Engineer at PLATO Learning
7 months at this Job
- Certificate degree
Position supports, advises, and maintains, various computer operations throughout a facility, including technical support, telecommunication, computer operations, and network administration.
Position supports, advises, and maintains, various computer operations throughout a facility,
including technical support, telecommunication, computer operations, and network
- MIS Specialist at GEO CORRECTIONS & DETENTION FACILITY
- Unit Manager/Case Management Coordinator at The GEO Group, Inc
- Assistant Case Management Coordinator at
- Counselor at
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Salutatorian
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Associates - Criminal Justice
IT Contract Help relocate to a new office location and setup the network computers, printers and faxes.
- MIS Specialist at Glenn Anderson Law Firm
- MIS Support Specialist at ChildNet, Pompano, FL
- Concierge at Classic Residence by Hyatt
- Computer Technician at Quick Computer Solutions
1 month at this Job
- - Information Engineering Technology
- - Computer Information Technology
• I currently working at Vadilal Enterprise Ltd as Mis Executive
- MIS Specialist at VADILAL ENT LTD
- MIS Specialist at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - COMMERCE ACCOUNT
Assess and effectively rectify help desk calls using a Track-It! ticket tracking system including hardware and software troubleshooting, hardware and software installations, and managing users using Microsoft Active Directory and other software applications specific to the casino environment
- MIS Specialist at Eldorado Scioto Downs
- Provide customer service and support at
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- EMT Intermediate / Dispatch Supervisor at Advanced Care
6 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Cyber Security
- Associates of Arts - Networking