● Self motivated Schaumburg, Illinois
● Quick learner 03/2018 - Current
● Works great under pressure or in busy
● Prepared classic, modern and unique beverages for each customer. environments
● Offered enthusiastic and personable service to all customers.
● Food preparation
● Input orders into system at the point of sale and created guest checks.
● Exceptional customer service
● Received frequent customer compliments for going above and beyond
● 3 Years CAD experience normal duties.
● Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
● Upheld standards of cleanliness, food handling and safety.
● Excellent math skills
● Maintained regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
● Excellent memory
● Advised customers on whole bean and bulk tea purchases, detailing
● Hospitality origin, flavor and pairing recommendations.
● Regulatory compliance
● Educated coworkers and customers about new products.
● Highly observant
● Controlled line and crowd with quick, efficient service.
● Up-selling proficiency
● Increased sales through the summer by 40% from the previous year
● High energy through tactful communication skills.
- Mixologist at Argo Tea Inc
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Mixologist and head of the beverage program for all private party and catering events. In charge of creating custom, craft cocktail menus and spirit choices for events including weddings, private parties, banquets of all shapes and sizes. Anything from 400 people weddings to bridal showers and garden parties.
- Mixologist at D&L Hospitality
- Food & Beverage supervisor/Bartender/Server at Hilton
- Bar Manager/Head Bartender at Spa Mirbeau
- Bar manager/Bar tender at La Fiesta
10 months at this Job
- - nutrition, and massage therapy
- A.S - Engineering Science
Using product knowledge and a consultative approach to partner with contractors, retail, wholesale and industrial customers to provide solutions for architectural coatings including paint and epoxy flooring and related sundries, construction and building materials and hard to find products.
- Paint Mixologist at Paint Mixologist, Norkan
- Sales at Benjamin Moore Teknicolors
- Sales, The Paint Source at Pratt & Lambert dealer Troy
- Retail Sales and Management at Oakland County Farmer's Market
11 months at this Job
- - Communication
- High school
2016-Current Mixologist NYIT de Seversky Mansion Brookville, New York · Provided services of ingredient and combination suggestions along with maintaining the ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean, Utilized knowledge of mixed beverages, specialty liquors and craft beers to serve customers and provide wait staff with well- prepared drinks in a timely fashion, Shaped a friendly and enjoyable experience guaranteeing customer satisfaction by maintaining a welcoming, accommodating and positive attitude. · EDUCATION
- Mixologist at NYIT De Seversky Mansion
- Legal File Clerk/Calendar Clerk at Bruno Gerbino Soriano
- Staff Director at Old Field Club
- Server/Bartender at Old Field Club
at this Job
• Interact with customers in a pleasant and professional manner
• Operating Pixel P.O.S; handling cash & card payments
• Preparing & serving cocktails and beer, upselling and suggesting food & drinks
• Able to maintain precise inventory levels, and use company drink recipes exactly to ensure that alcohol profit levels are maintained
- Mixologist/bartender at Mixologist
- Mixologist at Hamburger Mary’s
- Bartender at The Basement
- Engineer Equipment Operator at United States Marine Corps Reserve
2 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice Accelerated Program
- HS Diploma
•Bartending & Mixologist
• Customer Service & Upselling
• High End Liquor Sales
• Cash Handling Reason for Leaving: No room for progression in positions.
- Mixologist at The Lounge Philadelphia
- Licensed Health and Accident Insurance Agent at The Results Companies
- Customer Service Associate at Nordstrom Rack
- Server at Hooters
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Science & Technology
Mixologist/Bartender and Bar Trainer
- Mixologist/Bartender & Bar Trainer at The Traveling Tender
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Mixology - Mixology, Safe Service
- Bachelors of Arts Degree - Spanish Literature
- Mixology Diploma - Bartending
Assistant Director management of class schedule, conflict resolution, proper training of future bartenders and much more. Mixologist the prober making of cocktails, creation of craft cocktail menus, bar management experience
- Assistant Director and Mixologist at Mixologist
- Assistant Director at Professional Bartending Schools of America
- Lead Bartender at Professional Bartending Schools of America
3 months at this Job
Tea Mixologist > Created and mixed tea Inspired drinks and espresso to customers > Educated the Public about how tea is made and the health benefits of tea. > Give Consistent and Reliable serve to all patrons. > Provide Food Service of different products > Clean up the bar and kitchen area for sanitation. Sell loose leaf tea and various tea brewing retail
- Tea Mixologist at Argo Tea
- Freelance Cook at Shiftgig
- Deli Clerk at Jewel-Osco
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Culinary Arts
*Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons. *Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks. *Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations. *Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails. *Plan and present bar menu.
- Mixologist at Black Cat Lounge
- Waitress/Hostess at Black Cat Lounge
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at NEIGHBORHOODS RENEWED GREEN INC
- DISPATCHER at NorthShore University HealthSystem
5 months at this Job
- High school Diploma