Managing customer relations with the company, details, accountabilities of customer.Tracking the location of visitor at remote location.
Developing new enhancements, providing generic solution to typical problems.
Project:Ambuja dealer connect Client: CLIENT PROJECT(ACC) Duration: Apr 2018-present Duration: Apr 2018-present
Role: Mobile Application Developer /web
Technology Used: Ionic3, Angular 2, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
Managing customer relations with the company, accountabilities of customer &dealer with the company.
• Developing new features in the web portal and mobile applications as per the client requirements.
- Mobile Application Developer at CLIENT PROJECT
- Mobile Application Developer at Bajaj Finance Limited
9 months at this Job
- PG Diploma
- B. Tech - Electronics and Communication
J & B Medical Group Healthcare Sr. Android Developer Autodesk Inc. Products & Services Sr. Android Developer Equifax Banking Android Developer Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Healthcare Java/Mobile Developer Amitysoft Technologies Technology Application Developer United Airlines, Houston, TX Aug 2017- Present Sr. Android Developer Description: United Airlines is the World's third largest Airline in terms of providing Travel Services and Revenue. As one of the leading airline in United States, United Airlines also topped in the terms of Software and its Frontend Customer Applications. It has various departments to handle on and currently Working on Baggage team with various projects on both Customer checking Main United Airline Mobile App and Application related to Baggage Scanning for Internal Teams on Airport Ramp. App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.united.mobile.android&hl=en Responsibilities: * Responsible for Plan, Design, Develop, Debug, Test and Deployment the basic features and enhancements of the application. * Involve on Requirement Gathering and Analysis of Product with client and development goals to frame and groom the foundation of the architecture of Customer facing and Baggage Application projects. * Implementing all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle from Planning to Deployment on Agile Methodology in each module of application. * Experience in handling Development in a Clean and Robust way of coding with recent Android and Java coding techniques and providing a better UI for the face of the application. * Working on detailed analysis and documentation of the Design, Architecture and Functionalities of the application systems and been a part of framing Architecture for new applications. * Program to develop responsive and interactive User Interface design by coding in Java J2EE framework with implementing Recycler View, Grid/Card Layouts, SyncAdapters, Interface, JSON Parsing and basic Boilerplate Design Components with new libraries such as FragmentRigger, CountryCurrencyPicker etc. * Worked on Integrating Spring Boot and Kotlin with Android to have stronger base on Hybrid Applications. * Manage data flow between the modules of the application with the back-end components by handling the Databases using Shared Preferences, Cloud Data and Database Systems such as SQLite, MySQL and Realm. * Working on Utilizing the REST and SOAP Web Services to manage consistent hassle-free communication through components to servers and creating a new local Server component for ease communication to Android. * Implement Quality Assurance and Project Tracking by maintaining version control with continuous integration, debugging and testing unit modules using tools like JIRA, SVC, SONAR, GIT and JENKINS * Actively involving in coding efficiently a robust free, cross platform program with the detailing of the specifications and maintaining the code standards by using libraries such as Dagger, ButterKnife, Retrofit and OkHttp. * Working on Native Android Development by implementing Enterprise Mobility Development Kit with APIs for Scanning ability on hardware components such as U Scan, TC-75 and Printers. * Expertise on handling Gradle for building and separating the versions for Android and Server Components for efficient access of the Project Modules. * Worked on writing Manual Unit Test cases and for testing tools such as JUNIT, Expresso and have a Vast Knowledge with great Exposure on testing the user modules in InterCompatible Devices and hardware components. * Experience in working with the WAS Websphere to handle the APK and WAR Files on Acceptance, Stage, Preproduction and Production environments. * Worked with the technical team of the project for the Periodic releases of the applications and analyze, provide information, testing and handling the Production Issues and Core Support Handling and troubleshooting of programming, implementation and functionalities of the application. * Support the team on reviewing the performance in applications such as AppDynamics and Crashlytics and providing a detailed report on the issues and requirements to improve the application. * Work on AGILE and SCRUM Methodology for developing and integrating the application for Internal Airport Services. * Involve in communicating with the technical team for finalizing design specifications, resource utilization and End Users feedback with Business, Architects and Product Owners to improve the programming techniques and to provide more consistent and scalable program. * Work with Team involvement by participating in Sprint Planning, Story Grooming, Scrum meetings, analyzing daily work logs and code reviews for the application
- Sr. Mobile Application Developer at United Airlines
- Sr. Android Developer at J&B Medical Group
- Sr. Android Developer at Autodesk Inc
- Android Developer at Equifax
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Projects Worked On: Platform: Android. Android USB Smart Card Reader Library. Language: Java. IDE: Android Studio. This project, we were develop an Android Library which will provide the support of attach-ted USB Smart Card Reader to read/write operations on the smart card. Role: Developer. Platform: Android. Android NFC SCOSTA Smart Card Library. Language: Java. IDE: Android Studio. This Project, we were develop an Android Library which will perform all operation of SCOSTA Smart Card with the help of Mobile NFC. Role: Developer. Platform: Android. Android DL/RC Reading Application Language: Java. IDE: Android Studio. This Project, we were Develop an Android Application of Reading a Smart Certificate of Driving License and Vehicle Registration Information with the help of USB Smart Card Reader. Role: Developer Platform: Android, iPhone Assets Tracking Mobile Application Language: Java, swift IDE: Android Studio, xCode. Mobile Application to track personal belongings, such as keys, bags, mobile phones etc., using BLE token(hardware). Role: Developer Platform: Android, iPhone Remote Door Access Mobile Application Language: Java, swift IDE: Android Studio, xCode. Mobile Application to store credentials and authenticate with physical access control system with using Access Control Reader(hardware). Role: Developer Platform: Android. School Apps Language: Java. IDE: Android Studio. Applications for Teachers to mark the attendance of student, parent application for tracking the student and driver application to send the information for tracking. Role: Developer Platform: Node. Application back-end Server (NodeJs and PostgreSQL) Language: NodeJS. IDE: Notepad++. On this project, we were Develop a API Mechanism and Database Operations regarding Assets Tracking Mobile Application. Role: Developer
- Mobile Application Developer at Android
4 years at this Job
Description: Our MyBlue App is a simple and secure way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members to manage their health care. Ever been surprised by your bill at the doctor or pharmacy. Our app is the most convenient way to stay informed about your plan when you need it.
• Worked on internet of things (IOT) to manage the hardware device while it is accessed by the several approvers.
• Worked on latest Ionic framework version 4, to develop the latest features by adding the necessary plugins.
• Worked on dynamic Type checking to verify the type safety of a program at runtime. Implemented the type-checked programs which contains the type information in it.
• Experienced with MC40 hardware device on working with UX to develop the application.
• Used JIRA platform while developing the mobile application to increase the productivity and to follow the tasks provided to accomplish the project.
• Worked with react native to develop the hybrid application development.
• Worked on design patterns to develop the user interface to make a better UI for the users.
• Worked on Kotlin to develop the application while accessing the backend APIs.
• Creating several activities using Kotlin and worked on push notifications by using the Kotlin programming.
• Used Higher-Order Components for reusing the component logic, for a particular function to return a new cpomponent.
• Diagnosed hardware issues, fixed gigabit ethernet and USB3 drivers, automated regression test suite for manufacturing, ported drivers between Linux versions, some driver design work, addressed on Kernal.
• Enabled the application to use the Camera feature to scan a document and upload the check using SQLite.
• Used Async Actions-Redux to inform the reducers that the request begun, and when the request finished successfully or when the request failed.
• Used Android SDK and Eclipse IDE for development.
• Tested the app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and performance.
• Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
• Implemented customized web view component to load a Suffice and HTML data.
• Implemented the required GUI by making modifications to the XML files.
• Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between Mobile application and Web application.
• Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls.
• Worked on debugging the application using Log cat, DDMS. Environment: Java, Android SDK, Android NDK 2.3.3, Ionic Framework, node.js, C++, React JS, MVC, Oracle, JQuery, XML, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, Linux, FCM, React native, Phone Gap
- Senior Mobile application developer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Android/iOS Mobile application Developer at WEX Inc
- Android Developer at State Farm Insurance
- Android Developer at The Coca-Cola Company
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Over a year of experience in developing, maintaining and delivering mobile applications in android.
• Knowledge in Core Java, Advanced Java, Object Oriented Concepts.
• Knowledge in complete mobile application development life cycle, Android SDK Tools, Android API'S, XML, designing standards, performance optimization, debugging, Async task.
• Experience with Eclipse, Android Studio.
• Proficient in Application components Activity, Intent, Process and Threads, Fragments, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Shared Preferences.
• Proficient in User Interface (UI) in android, customizing UI components. Have very good experience with layouts, input controls, Dialogs, Adapters, Material design like Toolbar, Recycler View, Card View, Vector Graphics, and Navigation Drawer etc.
• Configured and build applications with build system Gradle.
• Experience in Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), Google Maps API.
• Knowledge in GIT Version Control Systems.
• Knowledge in SQLite Open Source Database, Realm Mobile Database,
• Knowledge integrating Ads, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, Instagram API and implicit intent to share media.
• Strong knowledge on Image enhancing features on mobile applications.
- Mobile Application Developer at Vivartha Innovations
9 months at this Job
- Master's in computer science - computer science
- - Technology
I work as a mobile Engineer at Cardfree Inc. My job responsibilities includes designing, developing and improving different android applications such as : 1. Android Application For Red Lobster Inc. : · Role : Design, Develop and Add new feature for Red Lobster android Application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardfree.android.redlobster 2. Android Application for Dunkin Donuts Inc. : · Role: working in a group project to build the first Dunkin Donuts application for Android. My responsibilities include adding requested features, evaluate code reviews: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunkinbrands.otgo 3. Android Application for Taco Bell Inc.: · Role: Adding new feature, evaluate code reviews, improving performance and fixing potential bugs on Application
- Android/ Mobile Application Developer at Cardfree
- Software Engineer /Android Developer at Concertboom.com
- Internship at Tealeaf Co
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Computer Science
· Worked in a group on developing a mobile attendance application for Dr. Jim Hudziak, from UVM Wellness Environment; · Theory: Beacons are set up to generate regions, our application will detect the signal no matter the application is running in foreground or background. Once signal is detected, application will check events scheduled from professor. If event exists, entry time will be pushed to database. Once user exit region, application will push exit time; · Hardware: Estimate beacon; · Language: Swift (Mobile application); PHP & SQL (event management site); · Beta version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/attendance-buddy/id1387917238?mt=8
- iOS Mobile Application Developer at UVM Wellness Environment
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Caterpillar has a global footprint with product in more than 180 countries. Caterpillar is a Fortune 50 company and one of the 30 companies on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Caterpillar is among Interbrand's Top 100 Global Brands and recognized as one of Barron's World's Most Respected Companies. More than 300 products make up the most diverse product line in the industry. Caterpillar is now developing mobile applications to further refine the mobile strategy for enterprise.
• Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks
• Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client
• Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transition
• Followed a work data flow principle for design and development
• Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
• Worked on Web Service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project
• Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance
• Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
• Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices
• Used the same XIB to design for iPhone 5 and older iPhones by using Auto-layout
• Integrated a web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native application using UI Web View
• Used Core data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite
• Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI
• Debugging issues onsite whenever required
• Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging
• Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes
• Reported progress/challenges to project lead
- Mobile Application Developer/iOS at Caterpillar
- iOS Developer at TMobile
- iOS Engineer at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- iPhone/iPad Application Developer at Zinio LLC
5 years, 3 months at this Job
· Client interaction and linking database using SQLite browser in Eclipse · Implementation of core logic and validations · Worked on changes provided by client · Developed android application as well as cross platform application for various mobile OS.
- Mobile Application Developer at Kavin Corporation
- at Kavin Corporation
- at Kavin Corporation
- at Kavin Corporation
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Mobile Application Developer at Institute of the Arts Barcelona
- Virtual Instructor at VIPKid HK, Ltd
- Marketing and Customer Service Support at ISN Education
- Front End Webmaster at Creative Ideals DBA CostumeShop.us.com, LingerieSpecialists.com
4 months at this Job
- Master (75ECTS) - Web Development
- Masters Certificate - Internet Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science