* Conceptualized, architected and developed miVedix, miRoundingApp and miFacility Products from ground up using Swift 2, Objective-C, UIKit, Core Foundation, Core Graphics and Core Animation. * Architected REST Web Services for product's backend. * Architected and implemented miVedix Framework to allow customers to create custom application quickly with minimal code. * Implemented enterprise grade security, encryption standards and best practices for mobile platform. * Designed and Implemented complex custom visual assets i.e. Bar Chat, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Data and Pivot Grid. * Architected Single Sign-on, Authentication and Authorization modules to have seamless login experience. * Designed and Implemented Continuous Integration strategy using for mobile development and deployment - Xcode 7, GIT, TeamCity, TestFlight. * Designed strategies for Test driven development, Code Reviews, Code Reviews, Code Reviews and Change Management - GIT, JIRA. * Performed periodic Performance Scans, Memory and CPU utilization tests. * Lead and mentored teams across different geographical area, established Code Review process to maintain Code Quality. * Designed and Implemented Enterprise Distribution Strategies and Tools needed, also helped distributing app through App Store. * Created numerous prototypes and experimental features. * Helped design team with platform and technical knowledge to create better User Experience. * Worked closely with Sales and Marketing teams in creating Demo Scripts, Product Broacher and Product Documentations. App Links https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-ecube-rounder/id1057980835
- Senior Mobile Architect at iVedix Inc
- Module Lead at Streamnet India Pvt Ltd
- Project Lead at B24 e Solutions
- Software Engineer at Telelogic
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Post-Graduate Diploma - Advance Computing
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication
The project was to create a plugin for apps to use Angel card account. The plugin is also used in other stores like Loft, Venus, NY, Trek and others. Victoria’s Secret Mobile App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.victoriassecret.vsaa&hl=en · Contributed to the design and implementation of Credit Limit Increase feature on Victoria’s Secret App’s Angel Card Account app. · Planned and implemented UX updates to all views on Angel Card Account credit card app. · Implemented Force App Update feature on Angel Card Account credit card app. · Implemented SSO OAuth authentication feature for Angel Card Account credit card app. · Worked with dev ops on Jenkins implementation to hockey app builds for QA testing. · Introduced Leak Canary to app development process for finding memory leaks. · Performed Unit test cases for implemented work on features. · Introduced replacement of Otto with Eventbus for inter fragment communication. · Contributed to all feature team planning and development for the creation of new features and refactoring of existing features. · Continuously research, test, and implement new techniques and utilities. · Participated in the full lifecycle development process from product definition. · Participated in a Scrum team and scrum development process for app feature development. · Experience building high volume consuming facing applications at massive scale. · Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. · Mentored Jr Developers in coding and design best practices. · Utilized Atlassian Stash version control tool as source control management system. · Used RESTful to communicate with web services and replaced Volley library for Retrofit and OkHttp. · Considerable experience debugging and profiling Android applications using the DDMS and Android Device Monitor. · Use of the GSON library to deserialize JSON information. · Developed Custom Views, Compound Views, and various layouts to construct the complex but user-friendly user interface. · Utilized JIRA as the issue tracker for the application.
- SENIOR ANDROID MOBILE ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER at ALLIANCE DATA FOR VICTORIA’S SECRET
- LEAD ANDROID MOBILE APP ENGINEER/ARCHITECT at Direct TV
- SENIOR ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION ENGINEER at SNRB Labs
- SENIOR ANDROID MOBILE APP DEVELOPER at SunTrust Bank
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Software Development and Engineering
- Master's - Computer Science | Concentration: Software Development
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Leading a graphics design firm's effort to branch into the mobile development ◦ Translate customer requirements into detained architectural approaches ◦ Recommends new technology direction and options to maintain product' competitive advantages ◦ Defining how to quantify the desired functionality of a potential app and choosing the correct approach e.g. HTML5, Hybrid, or Native ◦ Conversion of existing client's sites to mobile variants * Training the use of Xamarin, Adobe PhoneGap, and HTML5 ◦ Utilizing Azure Mobile Services * Microservices & Containers * Offline Data Sync * Broadcasting push notifications
- CLOUD & MOBILE ARCHITECT at MATTHEW JAMES CREATIVE
- CHIEF ARCHITECT at VAXCARE
- SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at PIMSWARE
- PROJECT MANAGER at DOCX
9 months at this Job
- High school
Tools: Xcode, iOS, Swift, Android Studio, Kotlin
• Worked with the Diversion Control Division to set up infrastructure for support and deployment of enterprise and public facing mobile applications for the DEA.
• Developing native iOS and Android apps using Swift and Kotlin.
• Work with back end engineers to develop and deploy APIs to support the mobile applications
• Developed a an iPad app to be used at DEA recruiting events to collect potential candidates information. Supports hand writing recognition, Apple Pencil, and offline data storage (Core Data) and synchronization with DEA database servers when Internet connection is available.
- Mobile Architect, Mobile Lead at Diversion Control Division
- Technical Editor, Android / Kotlin at RayWenderlich.com
- Adjunct Professor, Mobile Design & Development at RayWenderlich.com
- Writer, Technical Editor, Android / Kotlin Team at RayWenderlich.com
7 months at this Job
• Responsible for planning, developing, maintaining, and unit testing large-scale content driven iOS and Android applications in a small agile startup environment.
• Responsible for leading team of 3 mobile developers across iOS and Android.
• App technologies: Core Data, Alamofire, RestKit, Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Facebook SDK, Push Notifications, Apple In-App Purchase, and XCTest.
• App utilized JSON/REST Services from a Microsoft Azure back end.
• Responsible for DevOps activities such as building and maintaining our continuous integration process.
- Mobile Architect/Mobile Development Manager at iDisciple
- Mobile Application Analytics Consultant at Empirical Path
- Mobile Developer at Insight Global
- Adjunct Faculty at Black Hawk College
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interactive Media
- Associate of Arts - Arts and Sciences
for US Army
• Admin and engineer company deployed MDM (BES and AirWatch)
• Whitelist Apps and control the features of the mobile device Apple and Android
• Test and QA new iOS and Android releases - Manage deployment process and schedule
• Manage users and ensure user data is accurate in the MDM
• Create, configure, and maintain security policies on the MDM and maintain enforcement
• Understand MDM reporting capabilities and provide weekly reports to Mobile Architect
• Create user accounts, update, and maintain users and device owners in the MDM
• Assess MDM capabilities and provide recommendations on optimization and usage
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for Apple iPad and tablets for upper management
• Works with customers to resolve technical issues and answer questions of concern
• Perform data, speed, and App usage analysis on company deployed mobile devices
• Coordinate with the hardware team to create onboarding processes
• Create user documentation as new features and Apps are deployed
• Onsite support and phone support for MIFI wireless devices
• Knowledge of Apple DEP also VPP
• Experience with creating different groups according to duties and locations
• Admin Verizon self-service portal with activations, deactivations, and transfer of devices and orders.
• Provides VIP support for on call doctors and emergency staff.
- Mobile Device Administrator at Peregrine
- server and AirWatch MDM at Zane Networks
- Video Teleconference Operations Engineer at IntelliDyne, L.L.C
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Networking
Eno8 – Consulting- Dallas, Texas 04/2016 - Present (IOS/Android) Sr. Mobile Architect Accomplished 99.99% crash free for all apps in Google Play and Itunes. With an average of 5k downloads per day across all apps Customers include Google, American Airlines and Cisco. Leverage fabric.io for crash and metrics reporting. Introduced automated build process and automated UI testing leveraging appium for all merges. Introduced Core ML and Healthkit Integration for IOS app. The Core ML feature allows users to track food daily, the mobile app recognizes and learns from food images to provide scores on eating behavior HealthKit integration allows users to track weight , steps and activity via the mobile app. Health kit seamlessly integrates with the customers profile. Specialty included triaging (profiling) current apps that had memory leaks, zombie threads. Leveraged multithreading in many apps in order to make the user experience faster leveraging IOS and Android Profiling tools and azure test cloud . Lead Architect for two IBM Watson Ipad projects utilizing several Watson API’s and IBM bluemix including image visualization, personality insights, retrieve and rank and natural language understanding. Leveraging PODS , Swift 3 . Introduced best practice for Gitflow and Continuous build process for all mobile apps. Accomplishments The Honest Company Baby IOS The Honest Company Beauty IOS Baby Bump App IOS/Android Naturally Slim IOS/Android (Average of 5k users per day) Pre-Launch app for artificial intelligence (this app scores your stress level based on text you enter email, SMS, facebook leverages IOS keyboard API). IBM Watson Personality insights app using IOS keyboard and IBM api watson personality insights api and bluemix . City Pages App Village Voice App Westword App Phoenix News Times App LA Weekly App Hari Mari App Prova Legit Android (NFC) Prova Legit IOS (NFC) Houston Press IBM Watson Workspace app Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, Inc. Mobile apps Pruvan Direct Android/IOS (Field Services)
- Mobile Application Developer at Eno8
- Lead Mobile Developer at Sitehands
- Sr Mobile Tech Lead IOS at IBM Watson Health
- Sr Mobile Tech Lead IOS/Android/Angular at Copper Mobile
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
ESD (Enterprise System Development) GTRI's research spans a variety of disciplines, including national defence, homeland security, public health, education, mobile and wireless technologies, and economic development. Major customers for GTRI research include United States Department of Defence agencies, the state of Georgia, non-defence federal agencies, and private industry. Overall, contracts and grants from Department of Defence agencies account for approximately 72% of GTRI's total research funding. Since it was established, GTRI has expanded its engineering focus to include science, economics, policy, and other areas that leverage GTRI's partnership with Georgia Tech. GTRI researchers are named on 62 active patents and 39 pending patents. ESD team Provide IT solutions to GTRI/GA Tech which includes HR, Sales, Award, Data warehouse & Business Intelligence, Research Portal etc. Responsibilities: ✓ Data architect - Created degenerated, conformed, slowly changing dimension, multi-Star/ Snowflake Schema Modelling, different types of Fact tables. ✓ IBM Cognos: Handled Major Version Upgrade from 8.x to 10.x and 10.x to 11.x by utilizing various techniques and BI Industry best practices. ✓ Used Datastage ETL tool extensively to load data into OLAP/OLTP models, Application's using Java API's, Web services, XML, Data Lineage, DS Quality. ✓ Managed End-to-End in moving data between different application with real time interface like SOAP WS, REST WS, Java API, Direct Load, Jason, XML etc. ✓ Designed all layers in data warehouse, presented research papers on future of Data warehouse models, designed Data vault 2.0, Kimball DM (star and Snowflake). Extensively used Erwin modelling tool (idef1x notation) to design Logical/Physical DW models. ✓ Extensively designed data model to improve performance and efficient storage in Database. ✓ Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions. ✓ Data modelling (Framework Manager), Building Power Cubes using Transformer and Dynamic cube using cube Designer. ✓ Worked with users to build reports using business insight advanced and Interactive reports in 11.x. ✓ Designed and developed Cognos Framework Manager Models and packages for Adhoc reporting environment. ✓ Worked in Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Workspace Advanced, Query Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Connection, Mapbox, Storytelling, Cognos Administration, UI Customization. ✓ Defined user Roles, Groups, Namespace for security implementation. ✓ Defined multiple dispatchers for efficient resource utilization. ✓ Worked with macros, Update procedure, etc ✓ Designed effective User validation on pages using Java scripts. ✓ Developed Interface to move data from one system to other using PL/SQL. ✓ Participated in complete implementation process and strategies. ✓ Designed ETL jobs using IBM DataStage to load data into Data Warehouse Database ✓ Designed ETL jobs using Java integration stage to load data into application database like Primavera using Primavera java API. ✓ Used XML stage, Web services extensively to load data into external Applications like Symplectic GTScholar and Topaz. ✓ Designed Jobs using Parallel Job and server Job. ✓ Organized Jobs using sequencer and managed jobs using Datastage Director. ✓ Understanding of SQL Tuning concepts like SQL Statement Processing Basics, Setting and Using SHOWPLAN, How indexes work, Creating and using Indexes, and Gathering Statistics. Environment: Cognos 11.x/10.x BI Suite (Framework manager, Transformer, Cube Designer, Report studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Connection, Cognos SDK, Business Insight), Oracle 11G (TOAD Oracle Expert), SQL Server, DataStage 8.x/9.x/11.x,Jira
- DWBI Architect at Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Sr. ETL / BI Developer at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- DWBI Developer at Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- BI Developer at Bally Technologies
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S Computer Science - Data warehouse
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information and Technology - Information and Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Information Technology
Architected and developed fully native iOS and Xamarin/Android digital health app, as well as executed on a container app strategy.
- Mobile Software Architect and Team Lead at Digital Pharmacist Inc
- Mobile Architect and Lead Development Consultant at TeamForce Technology Inc
- Mobile Platform Architect and Team Lead at Phunware Inc
- iOS Architect and Team Lead at Stem Innovation, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Post Graduate Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Mission Capital is a technology-forward real estate capital markets firm. AWS Architect, Developer and Team Lead Working with business stakeholders to migrate and reengineer a core financial application from Salesforce to AWS. Responsible for building a team, gathering requirements, designing and leading the development of a secure, PII compliant, cloud based solution.
- Lead Architect at Mission Capital
- Solution Architect, Multiple Clients at Slalom Consulting
- Application Architect and Developer at NFL
- Independent Contractor at ASD Labs
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Economics