Responsibilities Experienced Android developer with 3+ years of Android experience and 5 Android applications published to the Google Play market. Available for freelance work.
- Android Mobile Applications Developer at Freelance Mobile Developer
- Senior Java J2EE / Android Developer at Wetseal
- Senior Java J2EE Developer at Fluensee
- Senior Java J2EE Developer at Apria HealthCare
8 years at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Science
• Working with two senior devs at major tech companies to create a social media-based mobile app.
• Contributed to profile, image upload and storage, messaging components, firebase/cloud firestore.
• Helped with implementation strategies, component/data model conceptualization when necessary and problem solving.
• App scheduled to ship in January
- Mobile Developer at Undisclosed Mobile App
- Mobile Developer at Cardiovascular Perfusionist’s Mobile App
- Fullstack and Mobile Developer at Forget Me Knot
- Adjunct Professor & Teaching Fellow at New York University
1 month at this Job
- Ph.D. - Cinema Studies
- - Software Engineering Immersive
- M.A. - Cinema Studies
- M.A. - English Literature
- B.A. - English Literature & Gender Studies
Use React-Native to help build mobile applications for iOS and Android. Front end developer with React-native, redux, and redux-sagas.
- Mobile Developer at J.B. Hunt
- Independent Contractor as Personal Trainer at Various
- Manager/Personal Trainer at Mountain Life Fitness
- Head Strength Coach at Various
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Front End Web Development
- MS - Kinesiology
- BS - Kinesiology
The only Mobile developer in the team
● Built an application called Lipigment for a cosmetic company
● Utilized: React native, Node JS, and Swift
- Mobile developer(Freelancer) at ThirdPrismStudios
- Mobile developer | Product manager at Pace University
- Tech at Kids Unlimited
- Back-End Developer intern (PHP developer) at Wrevel Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Math - Computer Science and Math
- Master of Science - computer science
Description: MBFS is an entity of Daimler that handles the financial services of the company
• Involved in doing AGILE practices, attending weekly agile (SCRUM) meetings. Worked with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with every iteration using JIRA
• Worked extensively with Java, Objective C and Swift.
• Worked with Android Studio, XCode, Eclipse, Rapid SQL.
• Used RESTful and SOAP API services and maintained background image downloads, uploads, chat conversations, and messages from system.
• Worked as UX developer.
• Gather requirements from client
• Design and develop mobile applications (Android/iOS)
• Used encryption to maintain secure client session
• Used a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment in a Scrum development methodology to provide end to-end development.
• Worked on Agile based development model.
• Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes. Environment:XCode, Swift, Objective-C, JSON, XML, REST, Rapid SQL, Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Java, Firebase Analytics, Bluetooth beacons, Firebase SDK, Agile methodology.
- Mobile developer at Mercedez Benz Financial Services
- Android/IOS Developer at Promo Map LLC
- Videogame Developer/Mobile Developer at Fantage.com Inc
- Software Engineer/ Mobile Developer at Reason Play
10 months at this Job
Currently developing Dela Storage mobile application for iOS and Android. Have written almost 100% of the front-end code. Translated mocks from designer into working app. Worked with back-end developer to establish contracts for the REST API.
- MOBILE DEVELOPER at DELA SOFTWARE INC
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at GENERAL MOTORS
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Development Frameworks
- Lead Mobile Developer at IN3 Applications
4 years at this Job
- Java/Mobile Developer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Sr. Android Developer at J&B Medical Group
- Sr. Android Developer at Autodesk Inc
- Android Developer at Equifax
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science and Engineering
Full stack developer (iOS/Android) Java Spring, RapidSQL
- Mobile developer at MBFS
- Mobile developer at PromoMap LLC
- Game developer at Fantage.com
- Game developer at Reasonplay
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
- Bachelor's - Animation
- Master's - 3D character animation
Develop mobile app for platform for iOS and Android
using React-Native with yarn, Node, and React JS
• Design full-stack API for mobile/back-end in Runy on Rails using RESTFUL design
• Version Control through git via Bitbucket, CI/CD through code-push
• Training in Stratasys 3D printers, laser-cutters, drill presses, band saws, sand blasters, MIG welding, and soldering to provide support for Hardware Engineer
• Incorporate QR reader, Browser, internal storage, and Camera integration
- Mobile Developer at Safety Spot
- Web/Mobile Developer at OSLCArcadia
- Overseas Accountant at China Service Ventures
- English Teacher at China Service Ventures
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA in Asian Studies - Asian Studies
- - Mandarin Chinese