- PHP / Mobile Developer at Farm Star Living, LLC
- PHP / iOS Developer at Computer Software Inc
- Mobile Developer at Visneta
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
AUG 2014 - PRESENT
● Utilized previously coded Wordpress portfolio theme, WooCommerce, PHP, MySQL, JSON, jQuery, and Bootstrap to create professional freelance website
● Coded creative professional portfolio theme using Underscores Wordpress starter theme
● Provided Magento Enterprise Edition roles and security solution utilized by Augment in a bid proposal to Suttle Straus HS2 Solutions, Chicago, IL - Web and Mobile Developer AUG 2011 - AUG 2014
● Implemented new functionality for and added content to multiple websites built using Wordpress, PHP, and MySQL
● Produced cross-browser compliant web applications based on client provided comps using PHP, XHTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, and MySQL
● Designed and coded custom analytics web application utilizing the Google Analytics Reporting API, PHP, JSON, HTML, and CSS
● Supported physician recruiting site built with CakePHP and MySQL
● Utilized D3.js and matrix data to program chord diagram that conveyed insights regarding Domino's Pizza web presence ROI
● Worked with team to redo existing chocolate fundraising e-commerce website for World's Finest Chocolate using Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14, PHP, and HTML
- Web and Mobile Developer at HS2 Solutions
- Web Developer (contract) at TrafficCast
- Web Developer (contract) at Lindsay, Stone, and Briggs
- Web Developer at Two Peas in a Bucket
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Software Development
- B.A. - Sociology
Early-stage bootstrap startup democratizing healthcare for all.
Vision: Evolve the relationship between humanity and the understanding of health. Seek will revolutionize the way people care for themselves and others. Mission: Enhance global wellness for everyone. As Senior Mobile Developer Consultant:
● Provide vision for all best-in-class mobile platform initiatives according to the strategic objectives (project definition, business case, project organization).
● Work closely with Product Manager, UX Designer and QA to develop new and upgrade existing features.
● Develop and implement mobile technology strategy including policies, standards and guidance to protect Seek's data assets. Prepare detailed specifications from which new systems or major enhancements will be developed. Manage highly complex and high risk changes to critical business systems.
● Hire, train, develop and appraise staff with the goal of promoting strong mentorship skills throughout the organization. Develop superior and innovative team solutions to complex problems.
● Research, design and implement mobile apps and contribute to the overall architecture, including client-server communication of the overall solution.
● Exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method to accomplish tasks and achieve objectives. Apply advanced industry and subject matter knowledge to complex business issues.
● Maintain technical expertise in the areas of mobile technologies.
- Senior Mobile Developer Consultant at Seek Software, Inc
- Senior React Native Developer Consultant at Rakuten Intelligence
- Senior Mobile Developer Consultant at Cartus Corporation
- Lead Mobile Developer Consultant at Crown Equipment, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
- MS Computer - Information Technology
Description: MBFS is an entity of Daimler that handles the financial services of the company
• Involved in doing AGILE practices, attending weekly agile (SCRUM) meetings. Worked with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with every iteration using JIRA
• Worked extensively with Java, Objective C and Swift.
• Worked with Android Studio, XCode, Eclipse, Rapid SQL.
• Used RESTful and SOAP API services and maintained background image downloads, uploads, chat conversations, and messages from system.
• Worked as UX developer.
• Gather requirements from client
• Design and develop mobile applications (Android/iOS)
• Used encryption to maintain secure client session
• Used a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment in a Scrum development methodology to provide end to-end development.
• Worked on Agile based development model.
• Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes. Environment:XCode, Swift, Objective-C, JSON, XML, REST, Rapid SQL, Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Java, Firebase Analytics, Bluetooth beacons, Firebase SDK, Agile methodology.
- Mobile developer at Mercedez Benz Financial Services
- Android/IOS Developer at Promo Map LLC
- Videogame Developer/Mobile Developer at Fantage.com Inc
- Software Engineer/ Mobile Developer at Reason Play
1 year at this Job
A part of a small team responsible for building native iOS and cross platform mobile apps that allow 30,000 consultants to manage and drive their business. Through continuous integration and unit testing our apps' quality is certified before submission to the App Store. Requirements are gathered through meetings with executives and high level consultants; these requirements are then broken down into user stores and sprints. Entrusted to plan our mobile strategy for the next couple of years so that our business continues to grow and advance. Tasked with overseeing, coordinating, and reviewing code that is performed by a 3rd party client.
- Mobile Developer at Pure Romance, LLC
- Cofounder / Mobile Developer at Whence, LLC
- Mobile Developer at Sogeti USA, LLC
- Software Engineer at Softtek Integration Systems, Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
Designed and developed an app "Devils on Campus" using React Native framework, ancillary application to ASU mobile app, which contains information on ASU events and organization, implemented authentication functionalities like logging in user, authorization, maintaining and terminating session.
• Designed and built an analytics dashboard page for ASU mobile app in Angular framework which provides statistics about the top screens viewed in the app, users opted for sharing location and push notification in real time and produces filtered search results and hosted it on the S3 bucket.
• Indexed the entire existing data set of the ASU mobile app from DynamoDB to Elasticsearch in AWS for efficient querying.
• Created a trigger to a Lambda function to index the real-time data sets of all the app user statistics in the Elasticsearch using the API gateway.
- Mobile Developer at University Technology Office
7 months at this Job
- MS, Computer - Software Engineering
- BE - Computer Science
• Chaired and led meetings related to standard agile/scrum practices including daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospective.
• Effectively uses Jira to organize sprint and backlog of epics and user stories.
• Uses Confluence to create developer documentation as one source of truth for user stories.
• Gaining expertise in full stack mobile development: Azure web services, Android, iOS, Asp.net core, mvc.
• Version controls code via git on Azure Devops.
• Architecting and maintaining solution structure of complete authenticated mobile project including a full stack mobile framework
• Implemented continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline on Azure Devops, automated unit testing with NUnit and automated UI testing via Appium. Ensuring coverage on each strategy.
• Creates and Enforces coding standards via pull requests and code reviews.
• Leads developers by teaching best practices and lessons learned via demos.
- Lead Mobile Developer at ABC Supply Co. Inc
- Senior Xamarin Software Engineer at MB Financial
- Senior Software Engineer at CDW
- Software Engineer at Eaton's Cooper Power Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computers and Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Science with Math Minor
• Design and develop cross-platform mobile application, using React Native and Google Cloud Platform
• Development of an in-house application named Toogleboard for IOS and Android. Toogleboard, is an application that let the user view important announcements
• Implement new features to Toogleboard, like: Push Notification, Save the authentication token to secure storage, so the user will stay logged- In, translate the app in different languages
• Maintain the code and update it periodically
- Mobile Developer at ISP Cloud Services
- Tutor at Varsity Tutors
- Trainee at Farmatodo C.A
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mobile Development
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Development of various mobile apps for both iOS and Blue Rocket Inc. platforms (XCode, Android. San Francisco, US Android Studio, Atom) Lead Developer, solo developer and team developer posi- (remote from Peru) tions. - iOS native (Obj C and Location and Geofencing Services 2012 - Present Swift) Cloud Services - Android native (Java)
- Senior Mobile Developer at Mac development
- DBA and Developer at Black Horse Finance
- Junior DBA and Developer at SOS Software
- Junior DBA and Developer at Sybase
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - research
Project: Learning Gateway
Learning Gateway is a Learning Portal which redirects users to different applications. The application services training programs. It contains various roles like Learner, Facilitator, Author, Observer and Admin roles. Each role has its own features and retractions. Learning Gateway is an LMS tool (Learning Management System) developed by Fidelity to enable and record all users diverted from the Learning Gateway with their indicative roles to learn. This Product enables the learners to achieve the certification as well as the performance score needed to validate the certification.
• Worked on multiple projects, different stages including web and mobile projects utilizing Angular JS and Ionic structure.
• Interacted with various stake holders (Business Team, User Testing Team and Clients) to finalize requirements.
• Created sites to organize client contracts and to summarize monthly financial data using Ember.js and MySQL.
• Developed Application using Agile methodology.
• Developed Hybrid application using Ionic framework.
• Developed Requirement Specification document (User Story in Agile) to articulate requirements.
• Wrote Action classes, Business Objects and Service classes. Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
• Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML
• Involved in creating mobile apps for our application using Mobione and Sencha software for Android and iPhone.
• Developed Java, J2EE Web and Business components and wired using Ext JS Ajax calls.
• Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Data base.
• Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using and JMS (Active MQ) implementation.
• Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
• Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring Security for securing the web application.
• Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic Single and Multiple Pages Web Application using Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS3.
• Used Polymer in creating web components and developed browser API's to custom HTML Elements.
• Architected the entire app using RequireJS to load only modules, which are currently in page and which in turn increases, the efficiency of the page.
• Created Ext JS custom UI components and implemented MVC framework.
• Wrote unit tests using Jasmine & Karma.
• Used ngCordova to access native mobile features and use them in the app.
• Developed hybrid mobile application with Apache Cordova that can run natively on android devices with the option expand to iOS, Kindle Fire, Blackberry, etc.
• Created Restful web services/ API's using Node.js
• Used React JS for search engine optimization and worked with Visual studio.
• Created responsive web design using Bootstrap.
• Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
• Experience using jQuery and Bootstrap plugins for the WebPages.
• Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
• Worked on Angular StrapFramework and AngularJS Validations.
• Worked on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Senior UI/Mobile Developer at Voyage
- Senior UI Developer at Libertymutual, Seattle,VA
- UI Developer at Barclays
- Front-end developer at Zeta Interactive Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job