As Mobile Engineer I maintain ATT&T retail stores and buildings. Repair and replace light fixtures, ballast, carpet, door locks, door springs, unclog toilets, sinks, and drains. Paint as needed. Patch holes as needed. Check electrical and repair as needed. Provide PM to roof top HVAC units, 54 point checks and filter replacements are frequently done. Replace HVAC parts as needed and repair as needed. Respond to service calls and make repairs to building as needed. Close work order and order parts used as needed. Keep track of personal inventory and maintain work truck. EXPERIENCE
- MOBILE ENGINEER CBRE at ATT
- OWNER at OPERATOR SWIFT HEATING & AIR
- TECHNICIAN LG ELECTRONICS at LG I
- TECHNICIAN at BEST BUY
8 months at this Job
- - EDUCATION
Mobile Engineer - Operate, inspect, conduct preventive maintenance on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC system in assigned facilities. Work on package unit, replace bad compressors, work on split systems, replace bad fan motors, contactors etc. Replace breakers, light switches, ballast broken receptacle, replace tankless water heaters, faucets, etc. 2008 - 9 - 14- 2009 ABM (Enterprise Rent a Car Account) Route Technician - Conduct Preventive maintenance on assigned facilities to achieve most efficient result on all equipment, HVAC, electrical plumbing etc. Replace bad compressors, motors, ballast switches etc.
- Mobile Engineer at JLL C Jones Lang La Salle
- Emcore Gardena - Route Technician at Enterprise Rent a Car Account
- Mobile Engineer at PM realty group
- Stationary engineer at PM Realty Houston TX
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Heating and Air
Mobile building engineer maintain all building HVAC plumbing electrical finshin work orders in a timely manner
- Mobile Engineer at Cushman & Wakefield
- Cheif engineer at Stone bridge company's / homewood suites
- Building engineering at Jones lang lasalle
- Installer/Technician at Xpress Refrigeration
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Universal epa certified - Hvac
- boilers completion certiificate - boilers
Client: LivaNova, Clearlake, TX Duration: May 218 – Present Project: Digital health Patient App Role: Mobile Automation Engineer The VNS Therapy for Epilepsy Patient App is primarily an information tool that provides patients and/or caregivers with the ability to obtain information about the status of their implanted device and the occurrence of generator detections that can be used to facilitate the completion of the patient’s electronic seizure diary. In addition to obtaining information, the app can be used as a back-up measure for initiating magnet mode stimulation (e.g. patient magnet swipe) and temporarily inhibiting stimulation (e.g. patient magnet disablement). Patient App should perform Stimulation, Pause and Reduce activities. Environment: Java, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Xamarin, VSTS, HTML, XPath, SQL Server, ALM Polarion, Windows. Responsibilities: · Participated as a sprint team member in Epic/Story workshops, estimations, building sprint backlogs, planning, etc. · Used Agile/Scrum methodology for increase the productivity and reduce the risks and testing life cycle like iterations wise. · Responsible for creating as well as maintaining regression and smoke automation test scripts for the application using Java, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins. · Developed scripts to navigate to various iframes and to handle multiple windows and performed operations on the web elements. · Performed Mobile browser automation using Appium. · Responsible to deal with the errors to make the program error free. · Involved in developing the test code in Java language using Appium IDE. · Involved in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files, plugins, test suites etc. · Implemented POM (Page Object Model) automation framework using JAVA, Appium and Cucumber. · Designed, implemented and maintained Hybrid Framework (Data Driven + Keyword Driven Framework) for mobile automation testing activities. · Experience in behavior driven development (BDD) approach using Appium-cucumber to write and execute automated acceptance/unit tests. · Performed Frontend to Backend testing to test the validity of data using SQL Queries. · Created test data and generated web services scripts using SOAP transactions, WSDL files, executed them using SOAP UI tool. · Used SOAP UI for Functional testing of web services. · Engaged in framework enhancements, code reviews and maintaining deliverable quality. · Using VSTS tool to track automation project backlogs, planning, releases etc. · Pairing up with developers/product owners to understand complex requirements, test cases and acceptance criteria. · Monitor and track high Priority defects on day-to-day basis, write positive and negative test cases, improve traceability, to reduce project risk and increase the quality of the application. · Responsible for providing the status updates to the team on daily basis. · Participated in sprint retrospectives in order to work on unfinished items and to use in future agile planning. · Configured Jenkins build jobs for Continuous Integration of source code from Repository and launch of Smoke and Regression Testing and sends automation build status mails to the team.
- Mobile Engineer/Sr QA Analyst at LivaNova
- Automation Engineer/ Sr. QA Analyst at HCSC (Health Care Service Corporation)
- Sr QA Analyst at Halliburton
- Sr QA Analyst and Production Support at Bank of America
6 months at this Job
Maintain facilities and HVAC at contracted sites
- Mobile Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Facilities Supervisor at AAA Mid-Atlantic
- Shift Lead/ Maintenance Mechanic at Trump Plaza Hotel Casino
- General Maintenance Mechanic at Trump Plaza Hotel Casino
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Vocational - Electronics
• Installed HVAC systems in industrial, residential and commercial sites.
• Installed systems in new construction as well as in older buildings.
• Engaged in troubleshooting when needed to make systems work appropriately.
• Maintained already-installed systems for customers that were having issues.
• Performed HVAC system repairs as needed.
• Replaced older HVAC systems with newer ones as needed.
• Troubleshoot Condenser, Fan Motor, Blower Motors, Relays, High and Low side pressure switches.
• Experience with Chillers and Water cooler systems.
• Experience in pressurization ventilation systems
- MOBILE ENGINEER at JONES LONG LASALE
- HVAC SUPERVISOR at DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL
- HVAC Service Technician at HVAC TECHENICIAN- KBR IRAQ
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Heating
designated to the AT&T account, the nations second largest property owner. Primarily maintained and repaired all types of HVAC equipment. Also handled electrical, plumbing, and general facility maintenance items. Identified and implemented energy savings ideas. Responded to emergency service calls during weekends and overnight emergencies. As a Lead, I support other mobile engineers in East Ky and parts of East TN. Work with Property Management in Corporate Real Estate within budget to reach team KPI goals.
- Lead Mobile Engineer at JLL, Jones Lang Lasalle
- 3 locations in E. TN., 1 in NC. Service Technician. Commercial at Cook's Mechanical Services
- her ministry as field staff at Freedom In Christ Ministries
- Operations/ Service Manager at Trammell Crow Company, ServiceNet Division
9 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsible for commercial buildings and Structures for Duke Energy. HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Acted as Facilities Manager, managing outside vendors and bids
- Mobile engineer at Jones, Lang, LaSalle
- Maintenance Supervisor at Cape Fear Apartments
- Lead General Maintenance Technician at The Pantry Inc
- Operations /Service Manager at CB Richard Ellis Global Corporate Real Estate
3 months at this Job
Maintain, Repair, and upkeep of the five J.C. Penney locations across the state including but not limited to troubleshooting and repairs of the HVAC equipment.
- Mobile Engineer at CBRE
- Commercial HVAC Technician at Environment Masters
- Service Technician at Conserv Building Services
- A/C and refrigeration field, as well as, handyman work at Self employed
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- High School Diploma
Cushman & Wakefield Traveled to multiple locations across the United States to assist with Verizon Wireless Call Center facility coverage as well as those call centers that were affected by natural disasters or catastrophic system failure
- Mobile Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Operations Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Operations Engineer at Cushman & Wakefield
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design