• Mobile engineer
- Mobile Engineer at Samsung lg
- Mobile Engineer at
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- 10th - 10years
- Some high school
Mobile engineer HVAC for Citi bank Long Island.Includes plumbing, electrical. Installed and trouble shoot equipment. Bought all equipment and parts for jobs. Includes 35 years of trade experience. Mechanically inclined know carpentry,painting and dry wall.
- Mobile Engineer at Cushman wakefield
- Superintendent of facilities at MTA Long Island Bus
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Mobile Engineer handling the day to day operations of multiple office building at separate locations. My duties include the direct operation of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, pneumatics, compressors, water heaters, plumbing, painting, lighting, fan power boxes, thermostats, BAS systems, controlling air flow, also creating and maintaining PM work schedules through a work order system while overseeing and inspecting work performed by other trades. As well as responding to tenant work orders in an efficient and safe manner.
- Mobile Engineer at Younan Properties, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- associate degree in Facilities Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
- License - Prep Seminar
• The Mobile Technician will perform annual preventive maintenance work within a given geographic territory. This will include hands-on work to complete the necessary work within Jones Lang LaSalle standards and guidelines.
• The position will also include hands-on repair & maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems, card access systems, door & gates systems, building envelope systems, grounds and parking lots, interior finish systems, lighting systems, and various other R&M tasks associated with operation of a commercial property.
• Mobile Technician must be able to independently plan work assignments, perform duties with a minimum of direct supervision, and assist as a helper in other trades and in the general maintenance and operation of buildings and grounds.
- Mobile Engineer at Jones Lang Lasalle
- Maintenance Technician at FedEx Ground
- Machinist/Maintenance Mechanic at Washington Mills
- Supervisor at UPS
1 year at this Job
1) Designed the MVVM architecture for mobile application 2) Design communication interface with Cognito pool and backend resources through AWSGateway. 3) Designed Db schema based on project requirement . 4) Worked with team to scale the project based on multiple menu options 5) Designed the communication channel between mobile and backend .
- Mobile Engineer at Jenny Craig
- Project Architect / Project Manager at Sharp HealthCare
- Project Lead at DJO Global
- Mobile Developer at Philips Health
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Building repair for different Wells Fargo branches in Delaware & Pennsylvania
• Purchase Supplies for repairs
• Complete work orders in a safe & timely manner
• Building Inspections
- Mobile Engineer at CBRE/Wells Fargo
- Building Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Building Engineer at Cushman and Wakefield
- HVAC Installer at Hentkowski Inc
4 months at this Job
- Journeyman - Journeyman & apprenticeship program
Atlanta Account SVCS, AT&T
- Mobile Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Mobile Engineer at Jones Lang LaSalle
- HVAC Service Technician at Greenway Home Services
- Field Supervisor, Internal at Unity Construction
7 years, 11 months at this Job
• Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, created the test plan and prepared detailed test cases on HP Quality Centre.
• Used Agile methodology (Scrum) to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
• Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
• Created Automated Regression test scripts using CA LISA.
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
• Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
• Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
• Performed white box testing using TestNG for class, method, &WebServices testing.
• Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
• Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
• Executing the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
• Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
• Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
• The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
• Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
• Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
• Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug andFirepath to locate elements.
• Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
• Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
• Used SeleniumWebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
• Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
• Collaborate closely with Billing Payment, Credit Collections , and Product Management in an Agile, small team environment
• Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL across various applications using SOAP UI.
• Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve
• Performed Defect trackingand management, interfacing with development teams, configuration management team, environment team, UAT team and other application teams.
• Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality Center.
• Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test driven development (TDD).
• Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
• Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
• Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, Doors, SOAP UI, Maven, React.JS, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality Center, CA LISA,Firepath, Node JS, Firebug, Python, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, Android, SQL, Oracle and Windows, JMeter, Jasmine, Ruby with Rails.
- Sr. Selenium / Mobile Engineer at TTEC
- Sr. Selenium / Mobile Engineer at BioMerieux (BMX)
- Sr. Selenium Tester at WellPsyche Medical Group
- Automation Engineer at HTC Global Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Electronics & Communication Engineering - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Greensboro, NC Responsible for preventative maintenance and servicing of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, Maintain building lighting, light plumbing, and all aspects of building mainance. 2011-2013 PI MECHANICAL HVAC Mechanic, Greensboro, NC Responsible for preventative maintenance and servicing of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Troubleshooting and repairing or make recommendations to customers. Assist management with quotes. Work with units up to 100 ton
- Mobile Engineer at JONES LANG LASALLE
- HVAC Mechanic, Greensboro, NC at SIGNAL POINT SYSTEMS
- Commercial Photographer at ATLANTIC PHOTOGRAPHICS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree - Fine Arts
MES - TECH for DKY1 amazon, maintained all equipment and building maintenance.
• Daily conveyor and roller maintenance
• Weekly call in's because of electrical issues. Fuse blowouts, fried mother boards, ext.
• Assembling all new equipment and tear down of temporary equipment.
- MOBILE ENGINEER at JLL
- Master mechanic at JBS Foods
- Supervisor of Operations / maintenance tech at QRS Recycling
1 year, 5 months at this Job