Project 1: Discover Cashback Credit Card (DIT) Mobile Release involves rewriting the existing Mobile applications to use PhoneGap and JQuery in order to enrich and uplift the overall User Experience of the current m.discover.com site. Creating a hybrid application for iOS and Android platforms and providing a native look and feel of the application on respective platforms. Rewriting menu UI and making it user friendly so that user can easily navigate to a particular menu item. New functionality will be added to Mobile App based on business request and will be tested and released to production every quarter. Project 2: Website Change Request (WSCR) Discover Web Site Change Requests are the changes made to the Discover web site of the new offers, promotions and rewards offered by Discover Financial Services and its partners. Once the Change Request approved by the Business partners, it queued in to BT (Business Development) queue. The BD team develops the code and change the status 'In QA'. The BT team notifies the UAT team via e-mail and provides the test environment to validate the change. RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ Perform Functional, Regression and Mobile Testing
➢ Involved in story grooming session.
➢ Monitored and tracking QA activity and update the status to stake holders.
➢ As a member of the Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and sprint demo.
➢ Extensively testing in different mobile devices and different browsers based on the adobe analytics report.
➢ Verify the site catalyst tags are implemented in the each page.
➢ Conditioned the account in X+1(NAS Viewer) and check the digital marketing placement are displaying in the card account center.
➢ Run the original software tool to capture the contents from all the pages and compare against the previous run and send the report to management.
➢ Frequent support for production validation
➢ Perform the compatibility browser testing using CBT tool
➢ Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality works fine.
➢ Verify the email campaign offers for different offers
➢ Tested the application on various generations of Android and IPhone using Perfecto tool.
➢ Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including while on 3G, 4G, LTE, and Wi-Fi.
➢ Tested the PUSH alerts using push testing tool for different alerts and also tested the text/email for different form codes.
➢ Conditioned the accounts in web targeting tool and tested the placements are displaying in the service mails
➢ Extensively involved with transactions, balance transfer, Deposit, and Payment process. Environment: Java, HTML, Mobile Web, JDK, XML Spy, Floodlight, Adobe analytics, Original tool, JAWS, Perfecto, Rally and Push Tester tool, SOAP UI.
- Senior Mobile tester at Discover Financial Services, River woods
- Team Lead at Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Team Lead at Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Senior QA Tester at ECCI
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineer
• Worked as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases
• Used Agile to fetch data from MySQL database in Data driven testing.
• Worked on behavior driven development (BDD) approach using selenium-Cucumber to write and execute automated acceptance/unit tests with Ruby
• Involved in implementing Test Automation Framework using Protractor with Jasmine.
• Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA
• Worked with Source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN)
• Responsible for planning, executing and managing the UI automation scripts written in AngularJS using Protractor Testing Framework
• Tested request and response XML's based Web Services interfaces using SoapUI
• Involved in testing both SOAP and REST services using SoapUI and tested both XML and JSON formats
• Publishing the application in production for Android platform using Perfecto tool
• Create various builds and deployment in Jenkins with ANT
• Created SQL Statements and UNIX/Linux Shell scripts to perform ETL testing on the oracle database
• methodology (Scrum) to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards
• Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and created Selenium automation scripts in Java prior to agile release.
• Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Automation
• Implemented Page Objects model (POM), Apache POI in WebDriver Scripts, Data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver, and Java. Unit Test
• Development of the automation scripts using Appium and Java for Mobile applications.
• Involved in performing manual testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Senior QA Engineer/Mobile Tester at Peapod
- Mobile Tester at Moody's Analytics
- Automation Engineer at
- Test Engineer at Value Momentum, India
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Supported Production deployments and Monitored and track high Priority defects and Production Issues on day-to-day basis tested the application on various generations of Android and IPhone.
• Followed Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for this project.
• Collected logs via XCode and Android studio and saving them into the text file.
• Tested NFC Contactless Payments using Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay
• Tested Mobile payment, order status and tracking information applications using iOS and Android devices
• Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected.
• Performed compatibility testing executing the test cases on different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, OSX, IOS, Android) and Mobile Devices (Apple, Samsung, Motorola).
• Involved in writing Requirement Tractability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and Test scenarios.
• Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
• Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
• Extensively involved in Localization testing, Functional system testing, integration testing and smoke testing for beta builds on mobile devices.
• Tested the functionality in Mobile Applications like users Sign in, Sign out, Main Menu, sub menus, Accounts, Transfer Products, Locations and Transfer the inventory.
• Uploading applications to handsets using Mac mini- configuration utility for Native App can be accessed on Mobile, Mobile browser and web browser.
• Wrote utilities in Nodejs to Capture test results, reports, log messages, stack traces, timestamps, user inputs and browser screenshots.
• Taking crash and console logs on iOS using iPhone Configuration Utility and Android devices using ADB and DDMS tools.
• Performed functional testing of individual modules of the Application on Android, Tablets, and E-Readers.
• Performed A/B Testing by creating duplicated web store pages to push customer service.
• Tested the mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like: Device Anywhere, perfecto mobile and Simulators like: Android SDK, iOS SDK etc.
• Attended Demos and met with Client for User Acceptance and providing QA Signoff on the testing.
• Involved in all stages of testing process Development of Test procedures and Test cases based upon requirements for regression test Environment: Java, Mobile Testing, Appium, IOS, node.js, Caliber RM, Perfecto Mobile, Android, WebSphere, Mainframe, Devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Rally, Selenium Web Driver, Agile Methodologies, Jenkins, HTML, SoapUI, Rest.
- Sr. SDET Engineer/Mobile Tester at Bed Bath& Beyond
- Sr. SDET Engineer/Mobile Tester at One Main Financial
- Mobile Tester at TransTech LLC
- SDET Engineer at Change Health Care
11 months at this Job
In Japan there is no eKYC process as of Q4 2018. So as a part of the Digital country launch the KYC model being used is Document upload for ID validation followed by postal verification for the address verification.
• Only customers who have the My Number verified (from Legal for Taxation purpose) will be able to transfer money. From a compliance stand point 1st transaction does not required validation
• To stream line the customer experience and to reduce the number of times we ask users for document for verification, use will be asked to submit an ID and My Number prior to 1st transfer and the DRT analyst would verify it.
• Only of ID documents are verified the transfer will go through. To use WU.COM to transfer money digitally post the 1st transaction, customer needs to verify their address using the pin sent via postal mail. Responsibilities:
• Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
• Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all the project activities.
• Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Created an Automation Suite for Regression testing for successful single transaction flow for different scenarios like Card to cash and direct bank to bank flows.
• Performed a lot of web services testing by creating requests using WSDL file and testing backend applications by sending the requests through SOAP UI tool.
• Testing the front-end wu.com site using Selenium web driver. Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java to send the regression result automatically.
• Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and Java scripts.
• Involved in performing Functionality testing, Validation testing, Negative and Positive testing, Integration testing, manually on the first release of the application and the area which cannot be automated.
• Using Selenium and Soap UI developed automated test scripts for regression features.
• Wrote test cases, implemented ran and added versions and iterations using Test Manager for positive, negative and END-TO-END Test cases.
• Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
• Developing a test framework in JAVA using page object model and data driven model on top of JUNIT and Appium for test automation.
• Designed Hybrid Appium Test Automation framework, Page Object Model for Mobile application (Android/iOS apps)
• Involved in developing the automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
• Mentor QM team and evaluate mobile tools like Perfecto Mobile, Appium and SeeTest.
• Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and step definitions using Gherkin. Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
• Monitor the jobs which could be SVN checkout using Jenkins.
• Performed Web-Services Testing using SoapUI and generated XML Files for messaging.
• Used SOAP/REST services using SoapUI, Groovy Script to test the services.
• Used Splunk to check logs in higher environments and putty to check lower environments.
- Sr. SDET Engineer/Mobile Tester at Western Union
- Mobile Tester at Bed Bath& Beyond
- Quality Assurance Engineer at One Main Financial
- Sr. SDET Engineer at Change Health Care
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Information - technology
CareSource is a nonprofit managed health care plan headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. It is the largest Medicaid plan in Ohio and second largest in the United States. The company is contracted state like OH, IN, KY and GA as an MCE to fulfill Medicaid and Medicare Services. I worked as a Sr. SQA with their Mobile app Development team. I worked with worked with team members and developers to develop maintain, implement and execute a quality assurance process. I was Responsible to perform testing on both IOS and Android devices. I was also responsible to develop routine tests and coordinate the testing efforts for all assigned applications. Responsibilities:
• Analyzed the available artifacts such as BRDS, both functional and nonfunctional, Use cases, Data Flow Diagrams.
• Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, QTP (Functional & Regression Testing), TestNG, Junit, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, Jbehave, Cucumber, and SOAP UI Pro for testing Client Server and Web based Applications.
• Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
• Experienced with Windows and web programming: Java, Selenium, Coded UI, NUnit, TestNG, C#, SQL.
• Doing a Web site testing in all technologies like .NET, MVC, Magento, DNN, Wordpress, Joomla e.t.c.
• Worked on SonarQube errors and replaced all log statements for modules
• Experience in working on DevOps teams and help automate server and infrastructure configurations using shell scripting, Perl, chef cook books and building Docker Images.
• Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB's, Cloud Services, etc.
• Prepare Test Data, Test scenarios, Test Scripts and executed Test Cases from HP ALM.
• Creating several Test Cases and Test Conditions for testing various Claims, Membership, and Billing and Provider reports.
• Experienced in Mobile App Testing in Android/iOS Platform using various tools i.e. APPIUM, XCTest, and Android Studio etc.
• Developing automation frameworks and test cases using Swift (XCTest) and Python (Appium)
• Used Appium, Espresso and XCode for Native Mobile Application automation testing for iOS and Android platform.
• Test the application on mobile devices as well i.e. Android and iPad on the mobile application itself and through the web browser.
• Developed an IPad application using XCode.
• Experience in taking Logs using XCode, itools in iOS.
• Extensively user SQL queries and procedures for data validation in both source system and target system.
• Extensively performing manual testing and defect reporting using Quality Center/ALM.
• Extensively involved in UAT support for their execution and Defect Triage
• Created and maintained SQL Queries for back-end testing.
• Wrote Test scenarios and test cases for testing and the processing of member enrollment and benefits, (834) batch jobs corresponding to the claims (837)
• Tested the ANSI X12 Version 5010 EDI transactions (HIPAA) like (834, 837P, 837I, 835 remittances)
• Worked on EDI X12 transaction set 837 I/P/D, 276/277 feeds to allow for change in the claim number.
• Modified professional and institutional claims received from CMS using Ultra Edit to match with acceptance criteria provided in requirements.
• Tested the claims processing and Adjudication (EDI 837I, 837P, 837D& EDI 835)
• Performed scenario - based testing from the perspective of various client roles.
• Involved with developers in order to plan test cases for 'EOB - Explanation of benefits. This feature helped members to view their detailed claims in pdf format.
• Fixing defects, maintained Defect Tracking trough HP ALM Quality Center.
• Demonstrating sufficient oral and written communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues on a project team and superiors.
• Attended daily stand ups, biweekly sprint planning/grooming meetings, & actively participated in release planning meetings. Environnent: Facets, HP ALM Quality Center, Salesforce CRM, Trello Agile, iOS, Android, Ultra Edit, UI, MS SQL
- Sr. Automation Analyst/Mobile Tester at CareSource
- Sr. QA Tester / Mobile Tester at UHG
- QA Tester at HMS
- QA Analyst at Medicare.gov
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Fort Lauderdale, Florida September 2015-August 2019
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst/Certified Software Test Engineer/Certified Mobile Tester
• Detect software quality issues, report, and track them to resolution
• Establish methodologies, standards and procedures for requirements analysis, test plan preparation, test procedure development and execution, documentation of results, and reporting
• Understands the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Validation Methodologies
• Knowledge of Windows OS, Mac OS, and all associated device environments
• Participate in developing test cases and test plans on a per-release basis
• Perform exploratory testing across multiple platforms and provide usability feedback
• Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke, and customer acceptance testing as necessary
• Perform basic SQL queries
• Edit and perform pre-written SQL queries
• Provide quality metrics to deliver visibility into the testing status
• Work closely with the QA Manager, QA team lead, Project Management, Business Analyst, and Application Development teams to ensure delivery of quality products in a timely manner
• Work with QA Manager and developers to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria
• Develop software solutions conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Evaluate analysis, define requirements, and develop and propose solutions
• Participate in developing and documenting solutions using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
• Collect, analyze, and summarize development and service issues
• Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Assist with the preparation of training manuals for users
• Complete related tasks as needed
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst/Certified Software Test Engineer/Certified Mobile Tester at Great HealthWorks, Inc
- City Carrier Assistant I at United States Postal Service
- Office Assistant at CC Crating & Storage, Inc
- Quality Control Analyst at QuickQuote Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Management - Management
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Expertise in Software Quality Assurance of both Manual and Automated Testing of web based and Client Server based applications and Testing Mobile Apps in different domains using various tools like Selenium, QTP, SOAP UI, Appium, JMeter, JIRA.
• Proven ability in developing BDD/TDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions forbehavior.
• Performed API queries to verify data updating.
• Expertise in web services API testing.
• Sound Knowledge about web service testing like Rest API using SOUPUI.
• Expertise in Automation Tool Selenium 2.0, protractor, QTP and performance testing toolJMetermobile automation testing tool Appium.
• Used various java APIs like Apache POI, Java Email, IText etc. as part of test automation.
• Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
• Good experience in coordinating leadership roles in Test Plan, Test case preparation, test case execution, black box, white box testing and grey box testing. Coordinating multiple projects in different environments.
• Performed functional testing, smoke testing, regression testing, performance testing, load testing, integration testing and system testing.
• Experience in web and mobile applications testing with Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium WebDriver, Appium (iOS/Android), JUnit and TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins.
• Good working knowledge of major Operating Systems and tested applications developed in wide variety of environments viz., Windows [ ] UNIX
• Expertise of testing the mobile application using various mobile technologies including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android.
• Work experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Hudson/Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
• Expertise in designing customized Data driven, Key word driven and Hybrid frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Apache POI.
• Good understanding of Agile, Waterfall, MIS, CMS, ERP, Workbench, Data warehouse concepts. Proficient in the environment Windows, UNIX.
• Test execution in HP ALM and Manage defects throughout its life cycle in Rally.
• Proficient in Writing Complex SQL queries for data verification and Oracle SQL statements for Backend testing.
• Strong Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming Concepts like Interface, Abstract Class, Static and non-Static variables and methods, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
• Experience in developing automated test scripts and frameworks using various programming languages like Java, C#, VB Script, Python and SQL/PLSQL.
• Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, and UDDI for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
• Designed and developed new applications using C# and ASP.Net.
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.Net and the business logic was coded in C#.
• Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform and iOS Platform usingAppium and SeeTest.
• Proficient in using SeeTest for web and hybrid object identification, text object identification.
• Used Mobile Testing Tools Perfecto Cloud Tool, SeeTest, Browser Stack , SauceLabs , Appium
• Expertise in test coverage which includes object identification methods like native properties, image recognition, and text recognition, simulate device camera.
• Worked within development teams with BDD approach to develop web UI tests using cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
• Expertise in creating BDD Cucumber-JVM Framework, adding scripts in Java for Gherkin based user stories and also marking tags for smoke, regressions, UAT (BVT) (Framework Contains: BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Web Driver, Maven, CI Jenkins, Junit, Sauce Labs, Maven extent reports, Hybrid Framework, SVN for highly transactional E-commerce websites, cloud based systems.
• Expertise in testing at UI level and Database level.
• Expertise in Database techniques, Testing DB Schema and Data types.
• Worked on multiple projects, and Extensively involved in User acceptance testing (UAT), End to end, System Integration Testing(SIT), Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Validation testing, Backend testing, Performance Testing, batch process testing and Cross-Browser testing.
• Extensively used SOAP UI and POSTMAN to automate the test cases.
• Experience testing SOA with RestFul/SOAP Web Services. Created entire architecture for backend testing internal and third party API using Test Complete and Soap UI.
• REST API Automation using SOAP UI & Groovy scripts, JSON, XML, and then invoking from Java, Maven, Junit, TestNG, CI Jenkins by adding Jars & Project File. Load Test.
• Responsible for software QA and analysis, with emphasis on performance testing and functional decomposition of web-based (SOA).
• Responsible for estimating required resource and components for SOA testing.
• Involved in validating functional, Integration and Regression test suites using Selenium, Cucumber and the request and response of the Web Services (SOA)
• Strong experience with SOA architecture which include SOAPWeb Service and RestFul Web Service Testing. Environment: Selenium, UFT 11.5, Quality Centre/ALM, Microsoft Windows, Documentation Tools: MS Office - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project. Building Centre, HP ALM12.21, Jasmine, Protractor, Appium,SeeTest, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Maven, TestNG, Eclipse, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD
- Sr. Test Automation Engineer/ Mobile Tester at Enterprise Holdings
- Sr. Test Automation Engineer at USAC
- Automation/SOA Tester at Met Life
2 years, 3 months at this Job
AT&T Wireless is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T Communications offering telecommunication products and services through www.AT HYPERLINK "http://www.at&t.com/"& HYPERLINK "http://www.at&t.com/"T.com. The SHOP category allows the users to shop phone & device, plans & services, accessories, deal etc. We implemented selenium to automate the shop process in AT&T.com and gave support for various releases. Roles/Responsibilities:
• Involved in variousmeetings with Business analysts and developers for AT&Tonline store project.Assessed & analyzed user stories, Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD) and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings.
• Conducted UI testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing and verified the results with expected results using Traceability Matrix. Involved in the usage of BDD framework with Cucumber Step Definition, Scenarios and Features for UAT testing.
• Implemented of ATDD technical practices (e.g. Automated testing, TDD, continuous integration) create a robust/reliable /repeatable automation test bed.
• Used ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven development) approach to write feature files using Gherkin format.
• Implemented Test driven development (ATDD and BDD) framework using cucumber tool with Gherkins Language.
• Served as coordinator for all testing activities during the project. Designed Test Suite, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios for functional modules.
• Implemented Page Object Model (POM) by creating objects for each page.
• Developed Test Scripts, Test Casesand Test Data as per business requirements and automated them using Selenium.
• Performed Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using TestNG. Created automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven (for dependencies) and used Jenkins to execute these scripts periodically.
• Grouped test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing using TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags. Expertise in using various TestNG Annotations to set priorities to the test cases.
• Performed Selenium Synchronization using Explicit & Implicitwaits.
• Executed test cases relating to mouse even using Actions class to perform required operations. Experience in handling pop-ups and alerts using selenium automation.
• Found hidden elements using XPath, CSS and window classes. Handled multiple iframes and framesets to switch between/navigate through and performed necessary actions on the web elements.
• Executed test cases and participated actively in System Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
• Performed Smoke testing and Ad-hoc testing when required. Found Defects, prepared Defect Reports and Status Reports, performed Bug Triage, Defect tracking using JIRA.
• Analyzed bugs and involved in quality assurance reviews with the team to ensure bugs are reported and closed. SharedDaily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
• Logged and tracked to verify the resolutions of software and its specification defects. Performed testing on Web Services using WSDL and SOAPUI to check the communication between different services. Usedappium to run regression tests onAT&T mobile app.
• Executed parallel test cases on Android device andon variousandroid emulators.
• Developed test plans and test cases for the mobile apps.
• Hands on experience in mobile application (IOS, Android, and Windows) testing such as functional testing, Compatibility testing, interface testing, operational testing, and Usability testing.
• Good experience in testing the native, hybrid, mobile web applications. Created test cases and performed Database testing to check whether the data is being migrated properly.
• WroteSQL Queries to connect to the database and retrieve data for a specified set of test requirements. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, AGILE, Appium, Cucumber, Java, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SQL, JIRA, SoapUI.
- Sr.QA Automation Engineer/Mobile tester at AT&T
- QA Automation Engineer at Sears.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Engineering
Description: Weis Markets strive to make shopping experience the best it can be. This Project contains different modules like Enrollment, Shipping, Billing and Terminate functionality. The main aim of new Weis Markets app was redesigned and loaded with new features that make grocery shopping much more convenient.
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, TDD methodologies, SDLC using Waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Participating in Sprint Grooming sessions to pull the current sprint user stories from Backlog.
• Attended daily stand ups to provide daily status on my testing progress.
• Identifying right candidates for mobile automation.
• Creating and executing the UAT cases.
• Developing Appium Scripts for native Android/IOS Apps Using Python.
• Identifying objects of App using UI Automaton tool for android and Appium Inspector for iPhone.
• Participated in developing common Appium framework for both Android and IOS.
• Performed web automation using Selenium WebDriver, with C++ on Junit library.
• Performed Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID with Sauce Labs Cloud Integration.
• Participate on backend testing using SQL Queries to pull data from customer's accounts and report any deficiencies of account activity (such as billing, address, note. etc.) due to the new builds.
• Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.) for new defects after each implementation.
• Worked on POS check out / POS QA Testing was involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
• Integrated with continuous integration (CI) tools Jenkins for weekly and daily schedule as per regular release cycle.
• Used build ANT for automating the build process.
• Expertise in using FIX Protocol API. Testing admin and application FIX messages.
• Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Data Driven Test Automation Framework using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format.
• Performed Load and stress Testing on Scenarios to analyze the performance of application using LoadRunner.
• Compared actual metrics reported with expected and reported the same to developers for tuning if there is any deviation of through put or response time.
• Developed and Maintained Test Matrix on various dimensions like test status to reflect the test progress.
• Created custom JSON/XML Assertors, for validation of SOAP (WSDL), and REST API calls, and Data Banks for storing and analysing data input/output and error codes.
• Logged defects and followed up on issue resolution with developers.
• Created and executed automated code builds using MS Visual Studio.
• Performed ad-hoc and regression testing as well as validation of bug fixes.
• Tested application functionalities for validity of, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to standards. Environment: Appium, Python, J2EE, Selenium, Cucumber, angular, ANT, SQL, FIX Protocol API, XML, sauce labs, SVN, Junit, Jenkins, .NET, oracle, POS.
- Senior Automation engineer/Mobile Tester at WEIS market
- Senior Automation Engineer at West Interactive Services
- Sr. QA Analyst at BMO Harris
- Automation Engineer/ Test Engineer at Shire Pharmaceutical
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Information Technology
GAP Inc has various store locations where the end users use the POS software for the day to day business transactions including cash and credit card / debit card payment methods. Store credit cards are also processed using the same software. As part of continuous improvement of whole processes to ensure better customer satisfaction, the POS software is constantly updated. In order to achieve the goals toward higher customer satisfaction, the software changes are constantly tested. Responsibility:
• Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down the technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
• Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, (UAT) User Acceptance testing and End to End Testing.
• Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
• Responsible creating the functional testing framework using Selenium IDE to automate the UI components.
• Analyzed multiple test scenarios for POS including tests to verify inventory, transactions, product sales, and reports.
• Logged and Tracked Defects in HP ALM/ Quality Center and closely work with Developers to fix the issues.
• Logged and Tracked Bugs in JIRA Agile tool and closely work with Developers to fix the issues.
• Performed functional testing of individual modules of the Application on iOS, Android.
• Expertise in working with various mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, tablets to perform browser compatibility and configuration testing.
• Responsible for loading requirements, writing test cases, and linking test cases to test requirements using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
• Created Test Scenarios & System Test Plans based on User Stories in Rally and JIRA.
• Tested different functions of the POS system like scanning, payments, returns, reports etc. to make sure that the system met Kroger requirements and expectation. Tested the self-checkout stations were seamlessly integrated with the new POS system.
• Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium IDE.
• Used Selenium IDE API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
• Recorded the test steps in Selenium IDE and executed the test sets.
• Executed Test Cases recorded in HP Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
• Performed various types of testing, such as Functionality, Regression, GUI Interface, Integration System, User acceptance and end-to-end testing.
• Checked the data flow through front-end and backend and used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
• Involved with SDLC models waterfall and AGILE Methodology projects.
• Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance with BAs, SMEs and Developers.
• Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
• Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
• Interacted with developing team to resolve technical issues and investigated software faults. Environment: HP ALM/ Quality Center, Jira, Rally, Agile, iOS, Android, Waterfall, Selenium IDE, Windows, MS Office.
- QA Mobile Tester at GAP Inc
- Mobile Tester at
- QA Tester at Liberty Mutual
3 years, 2 months at this Job