Serving as a Manual Tester for IOS and Android for the My Spectrum app using CURL, Postman, Parasoft SOATest and other tools to conduct API and endpoint testing. Reviewing acceptance criteria and business needs in user stories and epics and evaluating technical data such as YAML and Swagger for testable criteria. Designing and maintaining test cases in ALM and ordering and organizing test data.
• Researched and entered defects in Jira and used JQL to create reports and updates.
• Served as a member of the QA Team for all Agile ceremonies.
• Wrote test scripts for automation purposes and maintained existing automation.
- MOBILE TESTER at CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER at BACKFLIP STUDIOS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD at SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / IT / QA LEAD at IRRATIONAL GAMES
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- - Computer Science Coursework
World Book, Inc. sets the standard in publishing accurate, current, and reliable reference and learning materials for children and adults. Based in Chicago, World Book is committed to creating educational products that meet the highest standards of editorial excellence in print and online.
This is a Web based application that involves in conversion of digital books into eBooks in all available formats.
• Reviewed documentation and requirements for the different mobile applications of the company.
• Participated in developing test plan and test cases from Requirements for the Re-engineering of the web based application.
• Executed manual test cases and tracked defects using QC.
• Tested web links, buttons and different modules related to mobile web.
• Tested implementation of Mobile web on various smart phones like iPhone 3GS, 4GS and Android 4.4
• Wrote basic SQL queries for data validation.
• Performed Compatibility testing of the web application on different versions of Internet Explorer.
• Performed Functional, System and User Acceptance testing to verify several functionalities of application.
• Conducted multiple cycles of Regression Testing and documented test result in QC.
• Participated in peer reviews for test cases and use cases.
• Developed test summary reports & test execution reports to show number of test cases executed, passed, failed and the test cases left to execute.
• Worked with Scrum Team and daily stand up to discuss about all possible tasks and technical issues with Business Analyst and Developer.
- Mobile Tester at World Book Publishers
- QA Tester at SAC Wireless Schaumburg IL
- QA Analyst at Rewards Network Chicago IL
- QA Analyst at National Bank Chicago IL
1 year, 6 months at this Job
1. Assist with developing the mobile application testing strategy of iOS and Andriod Mobile Applications for a Pharmaceutical company supporting manual testing of mobile applications.
- French linguist Mobile tester at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Consultant at World Bank Group
2 months at this Job
- Master's - French
Description: Brilliant Energy is a Houston-based retail electricity provider who has served Texans since 2007. Brilliant Energy, electricity is what lights us up. But we know that it probably isn't what lights you up. That's why we make electricity as easy as possible for you. We strive to create a great customer experience, provide competitive prices, and facilitate constant improvement. We care about our employees and strive to create a family-like environment that encourages the sharing of ideas. We are proud of our employees and how hard they work every day to provide the best customer experience.
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
• Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber in Selenium WebDriver.
• Designed Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, Maven.
• Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven and Java.
• Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
• Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression testing of the various releases of the application.
• Tested compatibility of application for various cross browsers using XPath in Selenium.
• Prepared the functional test cases using test design techniques data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis.
• Expert in Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and End to End System Testing.
• As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems.
• Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
• Used Appium Xcode for Native Mobile Application automation testing for iOS and Android platform.
• Used Appium for native, hybrid Mobile Application Testing for iOS and Android platforms.
• Used GitHub for versioning, checking-in and checking-out of the automation scripts.
• Developed test cases and automation test scripts based on business / functional specifications using SOAPUI.
• Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSon files.
• Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
• Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
• Logged and managed defects using Quality Center/ALM defect management tool.
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE framework.
• Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
• Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
• Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing. Environment: Agile Methodology, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, BDD, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, Protractor, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, HP Quality Center, HP Performance Center, SQL Server, Protractor. C++, C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, UNIX, Windows 8/7, XP
- QA Analyst/ Mobile Tester at Brilliant Energy
- QA Engineer at CenturyLink
- QA Engineer at Medical Diagnostic Services, INC
- QA Analyst at Channel Soft, India
1 year, 6 months at this Job
●Executed daily smoke tests on VR headsets, Controllers, Store Interfaces, apps on both Android and IOS and filed new inconsistencies on company tool Bug Maker to decrease amount of bugs prior to release date.
●Setting up headset and Android/IOS mobile devices by installing APK files through ADB commands before executing test cases or AD- HOCing
●Creating test reports for pass or failed test cases as well as documentation for test cases and triage bugs.
- Mobile Tester @ Oculus at Q Analyst
- QA Analyst at Sqa squared
- Mobile Software Test Engineer/SAS at Worldlink
- QA2 at HARMAN
5 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
Description: Weis Markets strive to make shopping experience the best it can be. This Project contains different modules like Enrollment, Shipping, Billing and Terminate functionality. The main aim of new Weis Markets app was redesigned and loaded with new features that make grocery shopping much more convenient.
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, TDD methodologies, SDLC using Waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Participating in Sprint Grooming sessions to pull the current sprint user stories from Backlog.
• Attended daily stand ups to provide daily status on my testing progress.
• Identifying right candidates for mobile automation.
• Creating and executing the UAT cases.
• Developing Appium Scripts for native Android/IOS Apps Using Python.
• Identifying objects of App using UI Automaton tool for android and Appium Inspector for iPhone.
• Participated in developing common Appium framework for both Android and IOS.
• Performed web automation using Selenium WebDriver, with C++ on Junit library.
• Performed Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID with Sauce Labs Cloud Integration.
• Participate on backend testing using SQL Queries to pull data from customer's accounts and report any deficiencies of account activity (such as billing, address, note. etc.) due to the new builds.
• Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.) for new defects after each implementation.
• Worked on POS check out / POS QA Testing was involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
• Integrated with continuous integration (CI) tools Jenkins for weekly and daily schedule as per regular release cycle.
• Used build ANT for automating the build process.
• Expertise in using FIX Protocol API. Testing admin and application FIX messages.
• Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Data Driven Test Automation Framework using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format.
• Performed Load and stress Testing on Scenarios to analyze the performance of application using LoadRunner.
• Compared actual metrics reported with expected and reported the same to developers for tuning if there is any deviation of through put or response time.
• Developed and Maintained Test Matrix on various dimensions like test status to reflect the test progress.
• Created custom JSON/XML Assertors, for validation of SOAP (WSDL), and REST API calls, and Data Banks for storing and analysing data input/output and error codes.
• Logged defects and followed up on issue resolution with developers.
• Created and executed automated code builds using MS Visual Studio.
• Performed ad-hoc and regression testing as well as validation of bug fixes.
• Tested application functionalities for validity of, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to standards. Environment: Appium, Python, J2EE, Selenium, Cucumber, angular, ANT, SQL, FIX Protocol API, XML, sauce labs, SVN, Junit, Jenkins, .NET, oracle, POS.
- Senior Automation engineer/Mobile Tester at WEIS market
- Senior Automation Engineer at West Interactive Services
- Sr. QA Analyst at BMO Harris
- Automation Engineer/ Test Engineer at Shire Pharmaceutical
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Information Technology
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Walt Disney or simply Disney is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. It is the world's largest independent media conglomerate in terms of revenue ahead of NBCUniversal and WarnerMedia, which are owned by telecommunications giants Comcast and AT&T respectively. Responsibilities:
• Involved in Analysis of Business Requirements, Use Cases, Native Apps Design Flowcharts and Software Requirements.
• Specifications creating of Test Data Requirements and Test Condition Matrix; Setting up Test Environment; Software Test execution Defect Management.
• Developed and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver IO, Node JS to automate manual testing solutions.
• Experience in testing Mobile Applications (iOS and Android) using Appium.
• Tracking Project status and development in Version One.
• Managed Requirements, Test efforts, Test Execution and Defect Tracking using HP ALM.
• Performed Integration and Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver IO.
• Executed Test Cases recorded in HP Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
• Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA and also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
• Involved in integrating the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
• Interacted with development and product management teams for the quick resolution of reported bugs and various technical issues.
• Experience assessing testing processes, creating, implementing testing strategies and SQA strategies using AGILE-testing methodology. ◆ Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Teradata, SOAP, SOAP UI, Agile, Mainframe, SQL Assistant 12.0, XML, XSLT, SQL *Loader, Windows 2000, MS Excel, Flat files, UNIX, DB2,HP Quality Center 10.0
- Sr. QA Analyst/ Mobile Tester at Walt Disney World
- Sr. QA Analyst/ Mobile Tester at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- QA Tester at ADP
- QA Analyst/ Mobile Tester at Valley National Bank
2 years at this Job
• Inspecting and testing Radio unit
• Trained for QA group
• RF data analysis with analog and digital frequency for system interoperability.
- Radio and Mobile Tester at Samsung
- Technician III at Samsung Telecommunication America
- Software Development and QA Test Engineer at Alcatel USA
- Electronic Technician at Robinson Nugent, Inc
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Engineering
Tester/Automation Test Engineer Application/Software & Product Development multi-tenant develop manual and automated test practices for web/multi-tenant applications Tested & assessed client-reported issues, product features & various iterations in the software development lifecycle Client/Stakeholder Management & Issue Resolution Planned & strategised test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery deadlines Identified, analysed & reported application defects and rendered assistance with resolution via JIRA Interacted with customers & internal stakeholders to ensure complete & thorough understanding of all requirements Testing Strategy & Specifications Defined, implemented and maintained test plans, test specifications and test suites anual utomation Testing Directed Manual and Automation Testing, and administered System performance & health monitoring Implemented and executed test strategies to improve overall quality and boost test code coverage Automation Testing & Framework Creation Deployed both functional and automation testing to successfully integrate back-end APIs Created frameworks, automated test cases & provided guidance and mentoring to junior associates Conceptualized test automation frameworks & directed automation of API Developed & executed test cases to boost automated test coverage for existing functionality Requirement Gathering & Documentation Defined functional test cases based on technical design/functional design for verifying accuracy of developed features Assesses and evaluated the coverage of all aspects of requirements in the test design Independently developed Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Specification documents Documented testing results & performed root cause analysis to initiate corrective action for meeting quality objectives
- Digital Reliability Analyst/ Mobile Tester/ Accessibility at United Airlines
- Selenium Testing Engineer /Manual Tester at American Credit Acceptance
- QA Testing Engineer /Mobile Tester at SureTint Technologies
- Mobile Tester at Enterprise Rent - A - Car
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Sociology
• Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium-WebDriver.
• Conducting Data Driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
• Developed Hybrid Automation Framework, Page Object Model from scratch using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG and defined dependencies using Maven.
• Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
• Converted all manual test cases into Selenium automated scripts using Java.
• Configuring the Appium for the Mobile Android Native App using selenium.
• Identifying objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android and Appium Inspector for IPhone.
• Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium.
• Extensive experience in Selenium Automation tool, TestNG, Appium, Grid, Eclipse, Scripting.
• Testing on staging and production servers.
• Extensive experience in functional testing, unit testing, smoke testing, integration testing, sanity testing, regression testing, system testing, GUI testing, back-end testing, browser compatibility testing.
• Worked with Appium, Selenium-WebDriver and Cucumber testing tools.
• Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium/Appium Web Driver, JAVA, Junit, Jenkins, ANT and Eclipse.
• Performed Functional testing for Web based applications through Mobile Devices, System Test, Regression testing and End-to-End Testing, Smoke testing & Production testing.
• Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts from test lab and logged defects in JIRA.
• Participated in daily stand up/scrum meetings.
• Implementing End to End automation tests by consuming the APIs of different layers.
• Reviewed requirement document, prepared test Plan and test strategy.
• Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design Review Meetings.
• Implemented function, integration, smoke and regression testing and reported the bug.
• Interacted with the offshore team and provided necessary guidance in order to implement testing. Environment: SOAPUI , Jenkins, Cucumber, Ruby, Protractor, Appium, Putty, XPath, SOAP& RESTFUL , Linux, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, java, Java script, TestNG, , Web Services, Maven, JIRA.
- Sr. Automation Engineer/Mobile tester at Keurig Green Mountain
- Automation Engineer at Royal Caribbean Cruise line
- Selenium/Web Service Tester at Centra Health
- Sr. Automation Engineer at Shop Runner
1 year, 4 months at this Job