Montessori teacher to children ages 3-5. Daily lesson plans, adapting the Montrssori philosophy everyday.
- Montessori Teacher at The Wesley Chapel Montessori School
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Disney Store
- Family Readiness Officer at United States Marine Corps
- Preschool Teacher at Child Care Network
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - Teaching
As a Montessori Teacher, am able to create lessons that will help my student learn and grow academically.
- Montessori Teacher at Longview Independent School District
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
My position at Montessori was to assist the lead teacher with teaching the montessori learning method. Also their was duties that needed to done that was assigned to us daily.
- Montessori Teacher at Montessori Educational Centers
- Direct Support Professional at developmental services of iowa
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Being a Montessori Head Teacher of age group 3-4 years old children i have taught & accomplished my children in: ▪Circle time ▪Sounds ▪Blending of sounds in three letter words ▪Short sentence reading ▪Sight words ▪Forward couting 1-100 ▪What comes before, between & after ▪Flat Shapes & geometrical solids ▪Basic addition and take away. ▪Seperating quantities ▪Units, Tens, Hundreds & Thousand ▪Helping them dealing with practical life i.e spooning, holding tray, pouring, table manners etc. ▪Poems & music ▪Planning & preparing for shows ( Mother's day, Christmas day, Graduation etc) ▪Arts & crafts ▪Project works according to holidays. ▪Keeping a record of children progress. ▪Guiding parents to engage them at home activities to make them independent & confident.
- Montessori Teacher at Les Enfants Montessori School
- Montessori Teacher at Shaheen Public School
- Montessori Teacher at The Creative Academy
- Montessori Teacher at The Educators
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology, Education & English
- High school - Economics, Education & English
- Diploma - Montessori Diploma
Accomplishments and Awards 2016 Most Hard-Working Teacher Award from Little Marvels Montessori School. 2013 All Around Achievement Award from Little Marvels Montessori School. Lead curriculum coordinator for the past three years at Little Marvels Montessori School. Worked in the office, checking in students, emailing parents, answering phones and filing records. Managed the summer program and directed the end-of-the-year program for Little Marvels Montessori School. Experienced in working with the mentally and physically disabled as a caregiver and as a teacher. Experienced in shuttling students by van. Experienced in using ProCare and Brightwheel
- Montessori Teacher at Little Marvels Montessori
8 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
I'm a lead Primary Montessori teacher, I receivied my Montessori teacher diploma in 2017. I gear my classroom for Kindegarten. We learn to read, write, practice proper classroom etiquette, and encourage independence. As a lead teacher I am responsible for putting out new Units (lesson plans), making sure my classroom is organized, calm, yet a happy place to be.
- Lead Primary Montessori Teacher at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
spanish teacher for prek and kindergarten for midland montessori school.
- Montessori Teacher at Midland Montessori School
- Nutritionist at WIC PROGRAM
- Nurse at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Health Educator at Department of Public Health WIC Program
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Health Promotion
➢ Managing classroom with an average of 30 students.
➢ Create and introduce new Montessori materials as per the classroom requirement.
➢ Observe each child and his/her development.
➢ Planning weekly arts and crafts activities.
➢ Forming a trusting relationship between parent and teacher.
➢ Give one-on-one attention to children while maintaining focus on entire group.
- Montessori Teacher at Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
- Montessori Teacher at North Dallas of Montessori School
- Assistant Montessori Teacher at North Dallas of Montessori School
- Auditor Customer Application at Reliance Info
6 months at this Job
- Training Certification
- Masters of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Master of Arts - Sociology
I have 5 years experience in play based education...and I was interested in Montessori as I was looking for Montessori education for my son and was inspired .so ,started working as Montessori teacher assistant from past 2018 - 2019 school year..
- Montessori Teacher Assistant at Novi Woods montessori
- Lead PreK-4 /Art Teacher at FARMINGTON HILLS NURSERY SCHOOL
- Preschool/Elementary Teacher at SHISHU MANDIR
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Diploma in Pre primary and primary education
- Bachelor's in civil engineering - civil engineering
• Opened and designed a new toddler environment.
• Cultivate a new toddler community
• Oraganized and facilitated numerous parent education and parenting seminars each year.
• Established parent communication stadards for the toddler environment.
• Established toddler to primary transition proceedures.
• Wrote and distributed Montessori how to artles for parents. For example "Montessori in the Home" and "Montessori Potty Learning"
- Montessori Teacher at Montessori Academy at Sharon Springs
- Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner at Regal Maid Cleaning Service
- Children's Program Director at ABBA HOUSE
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Montessori AMS Certificate - Teaching
- Some college