Commission only Mortgage Advisor. Meet with clients, identify needs based on their financial goals and craft a plan to purchase a house. Meet with Realtors, identify problematic areas and discuss solutions to rectify. Teach advanced marketing strategies for Realtors, ensuring a lead roll in the changing market for our clients. On track to close 2 purchases in June totaling $470,000.00
Commission only Mortgage Advisor. Meet with clients, identify needs based on their financial goals and craft a plan to purchase a house.
Meet with Realtors, identify problematic areas and discuss solutions to rectify.
Teach advanced marketing strategies for Realtors, ensuring a lead roll in the changing market for our clients. On track to close 2 purchases in June totaling $470,000.00
- Mortgage Advisor at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Hi Tech Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Wells Fargo
- Senior Direct Sales Representative at Suddenlink Communications
1 month at this Job
Conducted lead generating and client service activities outside of the office, i.e. attended closings, open
houses, client lunches, fundraising events, and local business association meetings.
• Generated new business and established new relationships with prospective clients directly through our branded real estate partner offices (Coldwell Banker, ERA, and Century 21), referrals, and marketing.
• Leveraged all Social Media channels to enhance and strengthen personal brand, as well as the PHH Mortgage brand.
• Traveled throughout Arizona to our partner real estate offices, to grow market share, build brand awareness, provide education, and offer our services to help real estate agents grow their business.
- RETAIL MORTGAGE ADVISOR at PHH MORTGAGE
- BRANCH MANAGER at MOVEMENT MORTGAGE
- VP OF MORTGAGE LENDING at GUARANTEED RATE
- SENIOR MORTGAGE BANKER at LOAN DEPOT
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Analyzing the client's financial position, reports and statements.
• Contacting with customer to collect information.
• Identifying financial needs of clients and provide correct loan option.
• Performing responsibilities if loan officer in mortgage products.
• Providing in depth information of mortgage products.
• Helping clients to choose suitable mortgage products.
• Discussing about terms and condition of loan application.
• Assisting clients to fill up loan application.
• Collecting client's financial information and maintaining confidentiality.
• Communicating with new clients for organization.
• Planning innovative mortgage packages to attract new clients.
• Providing good customer service to approved clients.
• Establishing and maintaining contacts with business partners, contractors and retailers as a mortgage loan officer.
• Planning various strategies to achieve organizational goals.
• Ensuring mortgage products meet the organizational targets.
• Participating in business programs to develop contacts with bankers.
• Representing the organization in bank activities.
- Mortgage Advisor at DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS
- Office Manager / Executive Assistant at CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
- Sales Associate - Verification at QUALITY RESOURCES
- Marketing Director/ Office Manager at ZANT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
• Origination of residential mortgage loans in both a real estate office environment and retail environment
• Compiled and analyzed loan documents
• Inputted loan applications with detailed and precise data
• Ensured all underwriting conditions were satisfied
• Assisted in closing and funding of loan
• Introduced new products and programs via group presentations and meetings
- Mortgage Advisor at PHH Home Loans
- President at Mortgage Professional Group
- Sr. Account Executive at Sebring Capital Corporation
- Sr. Account Executive at NCS Mortgage Services
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business/ Marketing
Provide comprehensive financial advice to my clients & assisting them in getting pre- approved for a home loan.
• Analyze and assess borrowers' financial status to match clients with suitable loan programs.
• Prepare loan packages and ensure all aspects of closing process are completed on time.
• Develop and maintain successful relationships with business referral sources.
• Communicate with and advise clients and partners during various stages of the loan process.
- Mortgage Advisor at Premier Mortgage Resources
- Mortgage Advisor at Finance of America Mortgage
- Barback/Bartender at Country Club Saloon
- Banquet Server at Granite Bay Golf Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Extensive knowledge of loan products, and underwriting guidelines (Conventional, VA, FHA,
Jumbo, and Private).
• Pre-qualify borrowers thoroughly and efficiently.
• Converting pre-qualifications into applications.
• Assisting Operations in managing process flow to meet monthly and quarterly funding goals.
• Working remote from dedicated home office and in the field meeting with clients and realtors.
• Fluent in Mortgage Origination software programs - Encompass, Calyx Point, and Orijin.
- MORTGAGE ADVISOR at COMMERCE HOME MORTGAGE INC
- MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR at KBHS HOME LOANS, LLC
- Diamond Club member and LendingTree President's Club member at LOAN SNAP INC
- at PECHANGA RESORT & CASINO
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• In branch mortgage lending experience managing a $600,000 pipeline.
• Educated in mortgage products and regulations.
• Established essential realtor relationships.
• Trained in Encompass lending system.
- Mortgage Advisor at United Federal Credit Union
- Assistant Branch Manager at United Federal Credit Union
- Member Service Advisor Gold Level at United Federal Credit Union
- Teller Silver Level at United Federal Credit Union
9 months at this Job
- Mortgage Advisor at Peoples Home Equity
- Branch Manager at Peoples Home Equity
- Loan Officer at Peoples Mortgage, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- Masters Canditate
- Loan Partner II/Mortgage Advisor at Peoples Home Equity Mortgage Lending
- Loan Officer/LOA and Processor at Neighbors Financial Corporation
- Mortgage Advisor at Mortgage Advisors Funding Group
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Land Home Financial Services
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide mortgage product and best in class service for private bank clients referred by Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, GA, private bankers.
• Consult with lending managers and private bankers to develop and deliver financial strategies that include purchase loans, rate and term refinances, cash out refinances to reduce floating rate debt exposure and cash out refinance for tax aware borrowing opportunities.
• Provide best in class client experience, utilizing consistent communication process with client and private banking team throughout mortgage process.
• Review bankers' mortgage books to develop mortgage opportunities.
• Funded first mortgages - 88 for $144M+, 2017 and 91 for $130M+, 2018.
• Work closely with mortgage credit team to develop understanding of clients' complex balance sheets and cash flow, including hedge fund managers, private equity partners and self-employed clients.
• Conduct training sessions with private bankers to set expectations and improve understanding of mortgage process and portfolio products, including technical refinance, mixed collateral loans and tax aware borrowing.
• Serve as member of New Product Task Force. Gather and present new product ideas to credit, legal, pricing and technology to determine initial viability and eventual implementation. Examples include pre-contract rate lock, portable mortgage, one-month adjustable rate, 30-year interest only, and 5/5 adjustable rate.
- Mortgage Advisor, Vice President at J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Branch Sales Manager at Wells Fargo, Private Mortgage Banking
- Area Sales Manager at RUSSELL A. MOSES
- Lending Manager, Chase Home Finance at J.P. Morgan Chase
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science