ProLending Home Finance (same entities) West Des Moines, IA (January 2005 to Present)
Retail Mortgage Manager/ Licensed Mortgage Advisor (Retail Lending)
• Conduct financing options for residential retail lending, commercial, agricultural loan needs for potential customers.
• Maintain a consistent referral base via communication with partnered agencies.
• Conduct public marketing events in hopes to retain potential customers.
• Training of new hires with loan operation procedures.
• Assist with underwriter(s) if problems arise during underwriting (find solution)
• Assist with processor(s) with ordering of proper conditions needed prior and after submission (title commitment, insurance, verification of employment, etc).
• Assist with closer(s) with prelim and final doc prep and possible post-closing issues/investors.
• Assist with funder(s) to confirm proper wire amount and applicable funds available.
• Provider of credit report (Experian, Transunion, and Equifax) knowledge on how to better ones score(s) if supplied with insufficient history to loan originator and/or customer.
• Supply knowledge of operations for Fannie mae/ Freddie Mac engines, FHA, USDA, Agricultural loan process
• Assist with knowledge of new LOS systems throughout duration of employment (Encompass, Calyx Point, Byte Pro, Integra Epic)
• Keep up to date and informed on industry policies, procedures and compliance through continuing education.
• Registered and Licensed through the National Mortgage Licensing System
- Retail Mortgage Manager/ Licensed Mortgage Advisor (Retail Lending) at Iowa Mortgage Professionals, Inc
- Senior Loan Officer (Wholesale Lending) at Pinnacle Mortgage, Inc
- at Tamarisk County Club
- sales at
14 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Origination Mortgages FHA-USDA-VA-Conventional Mortgages Construction Loans
- Mortgage Advisor at Stanford Mortgage
- Franks Pizza Waitress/Bartender at Stanford Mortgage
22 years at this Job
- License - Current Real Estate Brokers
- Mortgage Advisor at Stonegate Mortgage Corporation
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Wells Fargo
- Senior Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans Inc.
7 months at this Job
• Residential forward and reverse Home Loan Originations/Comply with all policies and procedures, federal and state laws
• Conduct Client interviews to determine loan program eligibility, analyze credit, tax returns, and process loan applications, respond to client questions, serve as liaison between operations staff and customer through loan funding/closing
• Assist customers in providing resources for money management counseling, legal rights and responsibilities, and/or homebuyer education
• Interpret loan programs, ensuring RESPA compliance
• Assist clients with mortgage planning aligning with their individual financial goals and recommend programs and solutions
• Hold educational seminars, conduct public presentations, prepare correspondence
• Attend weekly networking meetings with chambers (current Ambassador for Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce)
• Conduct research, organize data and maintain client database
• Strong negotiation skills, works well with all entities both internal and external, involved in loan process
- Mortgage Advisor NMLS#213025 at Finance of America Mortgage
- Instructor at San Bernardino Community College District
- Contract Instructor at Chaffey College
- Energy Advisor at Southern California Edison
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Leadership and Management
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Regulated with Advice) Sourcing, interviewing, selling and packaging mortgage applications and associated General Insurance products to existing and new to Group customers and working as part of a wider team to enhance the customer experience through various allocated branches Reason for Leaving Retirement and Emigration to the USA
- Mortgage Advisor at Barclays Bank PLC
- Branch Manager at Lambeth Building Society
- General Manager Home Loans at ABSA Bank Ltd
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.Com - Commerce
- Senior Mortgage Advisor at Envoy Mortgage
- Senior Mortgage Advisor at American Pacific Mortgage
- Senior Mortgage Advisor at Wells Fargo Bank
- Branch Manager - Senior Mortgage Advisor at Sunset Mortgage
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business & Economics
Surpassed monthly sales goals, generated new business, retain existing customer by providing excellent customer service. Etc
- Licensed Mortgage Advisor at Blue Adobe Mortgage
- Mortgage Consultant and Sales Manager at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Bank Of America
2 years at this Job
- Some college
Review Applications, structure loans per program guidelines & qualifications,request documents from clients, input applications and client information into system/database, run & review credit, order disclosures, work with processing to gather documentation before submitting to Underwriting, review purchase and Sale agreements, manage pipelines and dates closely.
- Mortgage Advisor Assistant at Integrity Mortgage Group
- Mortgage Advisor Assistant at Absolute Mortgage Company
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Sr. Trusted Mortgage Advisor at Evesham Mortgage
- Sr. Mortgage Consultant at Lakeview Loan Servicing
- Loan Officer at Ditech Financial LLC
- Account Executive/Sales at GMH Mortgage Services
2 months at this Job
- BS - Health & Physical Education
• Prepares necessary documents and submits mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
• Orders FHA case numbers, title reports, flood certificates, appraisals, and VA Linn and tax transcripts, as appropriate.
• Reviews residential loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets company standards.
• Discussed with clients required documents needed to submit the file to Underwriting Work with Loan Officer or Mortgage Professionals if I need any questions answered.
• Provided customer satisfaction through an effective and timely resolution of customer inquiries through one- call resolution and delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Reviewing DU, LP, and AU systems.
• Making right party contact within allocated timeframe and setting customer expectation for document delivery date.
• Maintain Monthly performance measurements. Timeliness, production goals, suspense, compliance/regulatory, and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs.
• Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; preparing file for closer within required performance standards.
• Process 1003 form
• Follow current RESPA guidelines and make sure that appropriate RESPA disclosures are filled out by the borrower
• Income documentation verification
• Complies with all investor specific guidelines (FHA, VA, private, and FNMA guidelines)
• Review and analyze customer financial documentation.
• Receives all couriers, mail, parcels, and faxes; responsible for distributing of the packages or faxes to the intended receiver. Prepares closing loan package necessary for individual loan types in accordance with Bank and Investor guidelines as well as Secondary Marketing commitments and requirement.
• Performs a pre-closing quality review of loan files prior to releasing closing package.
• Reviews all preliminary documents provided from attorney/title company to include, but not limited to: Title binder, survey, termite report, Hazard/Flood insurance binder, Deed, HUD1 Settlement Statement, Power of Attorney and/or Trust documentation.
• Completes all disbursement procedures for issuing of funds to attorneys/title company, any necessary refund checks, and release of escrow monies withheld.
• Responds to and resolves technical and complex problems that arise.
- Mortgage Advisor at Dade County Federal Credit Union
- Senior Loan Processor at People’s bank and trust
- Loan Processor at Lakeview Loan Servicing
- Loan Processor at CW Marketing
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- High School Diploma