Residential Mortgage Broker/Loan Officer (High tech Lending): Provide clients with mortgage origination services in terms of connecting them with home loans, refinancing, home equity lines of credit and other residential loan products across multiple states for owner-occupied borrowers. Market through speaking engagements, social media and networking events.
- Mortgage Broker at Mortgage Real Estate Services
- IT Financial Analyst at Enbridge Energy Company
- Contractor at UTMB
- Consultant at Davis, Lett & Associates, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Executive Professional
- B.S. - Finance
- License - Real Estate Sales
ORLANDO FL 32804
• 07/2014-07/2016 Company Description MBC Lending was a mortgage office in Orlando FL. We originated FHA VA and Conventional loans for applicants. Mortgage Broker Position Description - I was responsible for reviewing income documents, completing applications and making sure they are correct. I also was responsible for selling the client on closing costs, rates and payments for their new mortgage loan. I also dealt with lenders in the approval process as well as closing.
- Mortgage Broker at ONESTOP FINANCIAL SERVICE LLC
- Mortgage Broker at MBC LENDING LLC
- Loan officer at American Mortgage Group
- Loan officer at Prodigy Mortgage
2 years at this Job
Manage an independent mortgage brokerage and assist buyers through the process of financing their homes and developing a loan approach that best fits their financial needs.
• Recruited by Wells Fargo as a consultant, to help launch the mortgage market segment recently acquired Norwest bank retail outlets. Received the Cross-Sell Hero Award for 2009.
• Closed more than $19M in loans in a single year as a one-man shop
• Consult with Customers on financial abilities and credit ratings regarding loan options
• Manage, review and monitor loan submission process and documentation from start to finish - collect the data from borrowers, employers, banks, title companies and insurance agents, to obtain final loan approval and ensure an efficient no-surprise close
• Maintain financial records and Licensing conforming to State and Federal rules and regulations
- Mortgage Broker at WFS Mortgage
- Loan Officer at Mortgage Brokers, Inc
- Field Sales Manager at PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Distributor and Food Service and Lodging Sales at PROCTER & GAMBLE
25 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
Senior Mortgage Broker for 19 years. Loan origination, FHA, VA, Conventional. Licensed NMLS:184642
- Senior Mortgage Broker at BMIC Mortgage
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
To originate commercial and residential loans on a regular basis
- Mortgage Broker at Commercial Mortgage World
11 years at this Job
- Master degree
- Master degree
• Review and underwrite each application according to the corresponding product guidelines.
• Provide a detailed list of items required from the client to process the file with ease and timely manner.
• Review Credit, title, assets and income of each file to concur with the guidelines and audit for any red flags.
• Update all parties involved at least 3 times a week to keep them informed about the loan.
• Meet with potential Realtors for future business.
• On average closing files within 21 days or less, depending on each specific file.
- Mortgage Broker at American Mortgage Factory
- executive, The Money Source at Wholesale Account
- executive, Ethos Lending at Wholesale Account
- executive, Western Bancorp at Wholesale Account
1 month at this Job
- BS Degree - Accounting
- Mortgage Broker at Equity One Mortgage
- Branch Manager / Sales Manager at Drovers Bank
- Branch Manager/ Financial Consultant at Mellon Bank
- Branch Manager / Sales Manager at Transamerica
5 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Planned and executed events and marketing programs, producing five times target Number of qualified leads. Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks. Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary. Increased credibility and client awareness by developing technical/non-technical marketing collateral and presentations, public relations campaigns, articles and newsletters. Developed and executed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased company exposure, customer traffic, and sales.
- Mortgage Broker at Discount Home Mortgage
- Customer Care Specialist at Hilton Grand Vacations
- Server at Red Lobster
- Front Desk Night Auditor at Days Inn
9 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Electrical Maintenance
- Associate of Arts - Accounting/Business Management
- High School Diploma
• Educating customers on the best loan products available
• Customer Service
• Building Mortgage pipeline
• Brokering Loans to Major Banks
• Negotiating Interest rates for our clients
- Mortgage Broker at MFG Home Loans
- Loan Officer at Doorway Home Loans
- Sales Consultant at Wells Fargo Merchant Services
- Sales Manager at Boho Chic
5 months at this Job
• Increase mortgage loan portfolio by developing and maintaining relationships with business referral sources.
• Communicate with and advise clients and partners during various stages of the loan process.
• Ensured exceptional client experience by overseeing loan process from initial application through closing.
• Provide accurate up-to-date loan program / policy information to clients and partners.
• Expertise in Conventional, FHA, VA, and Rural Housing mortgages and Fannie Mae Guidelines.
• Manage and file administrative records, quarterly reports, company audits, local and state policy changes.
• Coordinate and host realtor networking events.
• Organize product launch luncheon events for realtors.
• Track and manage ROI for events and partnerships.
• Create and execute monthly promotion via social media to maximize local business brand exposure.
• Execute customer relations and outreach management.
• Negotiate and book transportation and lodging for company continuing education seminars.
- MORTGAGE BROKER / OFFICE MANAGER at BORROWERS CHOICE MORTGAGE
- LOAN PROCESSOR / OFFICE MANAGER at BORROWERS CHOICE MORTGAGE
- INSURANCE SALES at Aflac
- BARTENDER at BAXTERS 942 BAR AND GRILL
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS - Marketing, Human Resources, Management