Closed all mortgage loans including Purchases, Refinance loans for the Corporate Relocation department for companies like Exxon Mobil, Johnson & Johnson. Sent closing instructions to the different attorney office's and title companies to prepare the settlement statements, once I received the settlement statement I would approve it and sent the funds to the accounting department to make sure that funds are sent to them for on time funding.
- Mortgage Closer at Citi-Mortgage Closer
- Mortgage Closer at USA Mortgage
- Ticket Agent at Delta Airlines
- Member Service Representative at Spirit of St. Louis Credit Union
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Responsible for closing Refinance, Home Equity Line of Credits, Purchases, Reverse and Loan Modifications for Mortgage and Title Companies.
• Proofread closing documents to ascertain correct data and borrower's information.
• Extensive identification, verification, review and updating of information to ensure correctness of critical data.
• Explain all documents to Borrower's at time of closing, which include interest rates and their right to cancel within 3 business days.
- Mortgage Closer at Dorval Notary Signings
- Account Representative at New York Technology Partners
- Self Employed at Archibald Group Inc
- Account Executive at Ameriquest Mortgage Company
10 years at this Job
- - Political Science
Primary daily responsibility is gathering/entering fee information, reconciling/balancing Closing Disclosure (CD), generating/sending CD to client and final loan documents to the settlement agent/attorney for closings then reviewing critical documents and authorizing disbursement of loan funds . Management of file pipeline. Additional auditing/reporting/quality assurance responsibilities on all files. Developed strong working relationships internally and externally with partners in sales, processing, underwriting and settlement agents/attorneys. Selected by multiple top sales people as a dedicated relationship closer. Achieved all certifications/specializations to close any type of transaction. Closed 1400+ loans worth $1.2+ billion dollars in 2.5 years; average loans closed per month of nearly 50 (high of 82) and average dollar amount of >$42M (high of $77M). Achieved #1 Position in 2018 for Wells Fargo Mortgage Closers in Production (146% of goal) and #4 Position for Loyalty (85%+) [Closers exceeding position in loyalty did not hit production goal]; only Mortgage Closer in Wells Fargo to place within the top 15 spots on both lists.
- Mortgage Closer at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Finance Processor (SAS) at Career Education Corporation
- Financial Aid Administrator at Career Education Corporation
- Financial Aid Advisor (AIU - Atlanta Specialist) at Career Education Corporation
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Financial Statement Analysis
- Bachelor's - Business - Accounting Concentration
Wells Fargo Home Closing Specialist prepare figures and disclosures to meet company and customer standards
• Communicates with Title Companies/Settlement Agents to assure all figures are precise and finalized for collaboration and submission to the customer
• Schedules closings and collects necessary information (i.e. Date, Time, Location, Required Documents, etc.) to provide in preparation for a closing
• Answers any/all questions customers may have pertaining to fees, necessities and loan structure
• Maintains a close communicable relationship with Loan Officers, Processors and Underwriters to assure working in tandem gets the job done in a timely fashion
• Upholds the compliance and legal ramifications of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Closer at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- CSR II at Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc
- Member Service Rep/Call Center at Catamaran
- Human Resource Specialist/42A at United States Army
3 years at this Job
- Film Degree
Highly efficient mortgage loan closer, doc drawer offering six years of experience closing Conventional and Government Mortgages. Completing Closing Disclosure, Balancing and sending all required documents for loan closing. Well-versed in FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, HUD, GNMA, RESPA, Bond Loan, NM, AZ, CO., TRID Compliance. Meticulous in delivering error-free documentation and ensuring compliance with, Company policies and regulatory requirements. Successfully maintained productivity of 50 plus mortgage closings per month while maintaining among highest levels of accuracy in company's internal audit reports Ensured strict quality assurance of mortgages by working closely with loan officers, underwriters, escrow agents, compliance with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines. Experience with bond loans, Home In Five, Arizona IDA, Next Home MFA, Home Plus, Adherence to guideline.
- MORTGAGE CLOSER at CMG Financial Corporation
- Mortgage Loan Closer at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
- Mortgage Loan Closer / TRID Compliant at Universal American Mortgage Corporation
- Audit Review Supervisor - Supervisor at JP MORGAN CHASE
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Top producing closer providing two years of processing, closing experience by funding conventional and government mortgage loans. Recognized by management for being a top producer (2017-2018). Documented customer data spreadsheets to show loan progression from inception to funding while adhering to government regulations. Ensured customer confidentiality, meticulously reviewed documentation and complied information, bank financial statements, and other pertinent forms for post-closing review and approval.
- Mortgage Closer at Wells Fargo
- Admissions Advisor at Kaplan University
- Technology Manager at Office Max
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Coordinate closing of mortgage loan files with title, prepare Closing Disclosure, loan documents and order wire for funding, Perform compliance check to meet TRID and also UCD submission. Clear post-closing deficiencies as needed.
- Mortgage Closer/Funder at Hi-Tech Mortgage, Inc.
- Escrow Officer/Communicator at Texas American Title
- Closer at RMC Vanguard
- Fulfillment Specialist at Black, Mann & Graham LLP
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Managed and closed all assigned loans, enabling fast closings that were free from errors and issues.
● Gathered closing figures, input closing information and generated loan documentation.
● Coordinated with buyers, sellers, title companies, attorneys, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to complete loan submissions and set up closing date and time
● Reconciled HUD 1 Settlement Statement, assuring compliance with lender and government regulations, maintaining high-level quality, and reducing financial risk.
● Corrected errors and confirmed accurate funding, lien payoffs, and final mortgage recording by working closely with attorneys, loan officers, and other departments.
● Ensured that the mortgage as a whole met all the mortgage compliance regulations
● Created all the closing documents on behalf of the lender and ensured that the documentation met government compliance standards
● Reviewed funding packages, calculated fees and arranged for the disbursement of loan funds
● Maintain accurate closing schedule
● Order funds for loan closing
● Review sales contracts, addenda, homeowner's insurance, final inspection, flood certificate, title commitment and other documents
- MORTGAGE CLOSER at Hompspire Mortgage
- MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER at NVR Inc
- Event Planner at National Conferencing Inc
- Case Manager at Sokolove Law
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications - Communications, Public Relations
- Associate of Applied Science - Liberal Arts
Primary responsibility was to work with title companies to determine the final figures required to close on a home loan and provide the information to borrowers while addressing any closing questions.
• Worked with title companies to determine final figures for borrower's closing costs.
• Sent out closing disclosures in a timely manner.
• Specialized in conventional loans, RD loans, and home equity closings.
• Obtained verification of employment, updated mortgagee clauses with homeowner's insurance, and obtained appraisal invoices.
• Contacted borrowers to confirm loan information and to go over final figures.
• Worked with the accounting department to determine final wire amounts.
• Did numerical post consummations on closing errors for loans that had previously closed.
- Mortgage Closer at Mortgage Center
- Mortgage Servicing Representative at Flagstar Bank
- Customer Account Executive at Comcast
- Financial Care Specialist at T-Mobile Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Associate of General Business - Business Administration
Responsibilities Worked with sales department and processor through closing of mortgage loan. Trained in TRID.
- Mortgage Closer at Home Loan Investment Bank, F.S.B.
- Temp Administrative Assistant at RI Temps
- Home Service Specialist - Mortgage Loan Processor at Bank of America
- Temporary Loan Processor II for Citizens Bank Mortgage at The Mergis Group
8 months at this Job