Mortgage Closer - continuous top closer
- Mortgage Closer at K. Hovnanian American Mortgage
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Cosmetology
- Some college
Mortgage closer and funder. Light processing
- Mortgage Closer/Funder at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- I have been in the Mortgage industry for about 27 years working with both wholesale and retail companies. I have closed agency, FHA and VA loans. at
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Review final documentation and mortgage closing documents on conventional and government loans for approval ❖ Successfully identified, addressed and resolved client issue and escalations ❖ Communicate with internal legal department and outside legal counsel to ensure that manually edited documents such as trusts and LLC's are acceptable per state/mortgage guidelines. ❖ Review and issue final approval of closing disclosure to title agent ❖ Completed intensive mortgage-closer training program covering conventional HARP, FHLMC, and FNMA and other programs as well as on related Mortgage software. ❖ Consistently surpassed monthly goals for production in high-output environment ❖ Increased department productivity and helped reduce risk by effectively training new hires on the closing process
- Mortgage Closer at PHH Mortgage/Cendant
- Accounting representative at PHH/Cendant
- Senior accounts payable clerk at Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation
- Accounts Payable clerk at
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Phone: 978-705-3254 HR
Danvers, MA SUPERVISOR: Ann Marie Lewis (610-355-4079)
Mortgage Closer Specialist (closed 517 files in 2018)
Responsibilities include verification and data entry for the Closing Package: verifying accuracy of all the information pertaining to the legal documents being prepared for the settlement. I am responsible for obtaining the necessary information from the different title companies and Insurance Agents for completing the closing documents with their fee sheets for multiple investors.
• Mortgage Packages include: Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, PHFA
• Sending the closing packages to the title company so that they can complete the final numbers for the borrowers
• Contacting title companies, Insurance companies
• Working with the Loan Officers, Underwriters and the Processors in obtaining the documents needed
• Obtaining and approving the Final Closing Disclosure for the final wire amount for the Wire Dept and the final numbers the borrowers need to bring prior to closing
• Requesting the wires to be sent on time so that the funds are available for the settlement
• Worked on paperless files QUALIFYING EXPERTISE
- Mortgage Closer Specialist at Mortgage Network, Inc
- Mortgage Closer Specialist at Susquehanna Bank/BB&T
- Post Closing/ Government Insuring and Imaging Supervisor at American Home Bank/Aarrow Mortgage
- at Homesale Mortgage
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Data Processing
• Aiding and assisting Mortgage Processors and Closers in completing the loan application process for members through:
• Effectively communicating with external agencies to give and receive information in a secure manner
• Properly prioritizing daily tasks to adhere to Navy Federal Credit Union’s high performance requirements and standards.
• Bringing a consistently professional and positive attitude, regarding not only to Navy Federal Credit Union’s members, But in same manner to all of my team members and leadership alike.
• Promoted to Mortgage Closer where I would:
• Refine my time management and organization skills with a higher volume work-load and added responsibility.
• Communicate in more depth with Processors to assure the accurate and timely completion of every loan application approved.
• Review final funding documents for completeness, accuracy, and additional information required to close out the loan.
• Ensure that all loans are in compliance with governing federal/state laws, as well as Navy Federal, NCUA, and Federal Home Loan bank guidelines and regulations.
- Mortgage Closer at Navy Federal Credit Union
- FOH/BOH Team Trainer at Chick-fil-A
- Fry cook at Peg Leg Pete's
- Senior cook at Georgio's Pizza
6 months at this Job
- - Culinary
- High School Diploma
Looking to utilize vast experience as a Mortgage Closer to transition into the role of a Mortgage Underwriter where my skills and abilities will have an immediate impact towards growth and development.
Systems: ENCOMPASS, MSP, LPS, AS400, VLS VENDORSCAPE, FORE TRACS, CALAYX POINTE DATA TRAC, FHA CONNECTION, IDS, EQUATOR , MERS ,SOFTPRO and RAMQUEST Focus Fulfillment-Mortgage Closer 06/2018-1/2019
• Draw Closing docs for Purchases, Refinances, Conventional, TX No cash out/Cash out and Government loans(VA, FHA) and USDA
• Balanced CD with Title
• Sent closing docs to Title
• Calculated cures
• Balanced wires
• Requested funds
• 60+ pipeline
• Wholesale loans
- Mortgage Closer at Focus Fulfillment
- Mortgage Closer at Genpact
- Goodman Dean-Mortgage Closer at FannieMae/FreddieMAC, Government loans, Purchases, TX loans and Refinances
- Mortgage Closer at USAA
7 months at this Job
- High school
Mortgage Retail/Wholesale Closer
• Accurately close VA IRRRL mortgage refinance loans with less than one percent error rate confirmed with per disbursement and post closing audits.
• Follow training guidelines to ensure disclosures are following TRID rules.
• Assure all loans are originated as appropriate, disclosures are issued timely.
• Monitor the (3) day period.
• Gathers and reviews all necessary documentation, ensuring all outstanding conditions are met prior to closing.
• Verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents, such as title commitment and insurance forms.
• Clears closing conditions from the underwriting approvalprior to mortgage loan closing
• Electronically deliver closing instructions to settlement agents within 24 hours of file receipt.
• Review the ATLA statement for approval and communicate with the settlement agents about closing fees.
• Deliver final closing package to the settlement agent through a secure email.
• Utilize multiple programs and applications for closing and vendor communications.
- Mortgage Closer at Pacific Union Financial
- Closing Specialist at VENDOR RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Junior Underwriter at AMERICAN HOME MORTGAGE
- Customer Service Representative/On the Job Training Coach at COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- License - Champion Real Estate
* Prepared closing packages for conventional, conforming, non-conforming and sub-prime loans to locks and guidelines. * Interact with settlement agent to insure settlement instructions are followed and all conditions are clear for closing. * Approved HUD 1 and final TIL for closing. * Prepared closing documents in Empower, Doc Magic and MRG. * Sent Final Note and Mortgage to warehouse.
- Mortgage Closer at Arlington Capital Mortgage Corp
- Final Document at Arlington Capital Mortgage Corp
- Post Closer at Arlington Capital Mortgage Corp
- Receptionist at Arlington Capital Mortgage Corp
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Managed and closed all assigned loans, enabling fast closings that were free from errors and issues.
● Gathered closing figures, input closing information and generated loan documentation.
● Coordinated with buyers, sellers, title companies, attorneys, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to complete loan submissions and set up closing date and time
● Reconciled HUD 1 Settlement Statement, assuring compliance with lender and government regulations, maintaining high-level quality, and reducing financial risk.
● Corrected errors and confirmed accurate funding, lien payoffs, and final mortgage recording by working closely with attorneys, loan officers, and other departments.
● Ensured that the mortgage as a whole met all the mortgage compliance regulations
● Created all the closing documents on behalf of the lender and ensured that the documentation met government compliance standards
● Reviewed funding packages, calculated fees and arranged for the disbursement of loan funds
● Maintain accurate closing schedule
● Order funds for loan closing
● Review sales contracts, addenda, homeowner's insurance, final inspection, flood certificate, title commitment and other documents
- MORTGAGE CLOSER at Hompspire Mortgage
- MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER at NVR Inc
- Event Planner at National Conferencing Inc
- Case Manager at Sokolove Law
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications - Communications, Public Relations
- Associate of Applied Science - Liberal Arts
• Prepare lender documents for closing with title company
• Balance HUD and wire amount with title company
• Review signed documents for funding
• Prepare and sent wire out to title company
• Train new employees in the closing and funding department. Send out wires on loans funding.
- Mortgage Closer/Funder at Huron Valley Financial
- Closer at Title Solutions Agency, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates - Liberal Arts