Norfolk, VA Mortgage Collector 11 Responsible for handling complex inbound and out bound calls on Conventional, FHA and VA delinquent home loans. Assist home owners with options that will allow them to remain in their home. Processing payments and reviewing financial information to qualify loan holders for permanent modifications, repayments plans and special forbearances. Remain knowledgeable and up to date on laws and guidelines in different states to remain in compliance with regulations. Customer Sales Acct Representative Responsible for receiving inbound calls to assist customers with questions about their credit card accounts, processing balance transfers, Acting as a financial advisor in some aspects Billing disputes, processing payments, lost /stolen accts etc
- Mortgage Collector at Bank of America/Stuart
- Line cook at OLIVE GARDEN
- Line cook at OLIVE GARDEN
- Back up cook at Salad Bar and Expo
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Legal Assistant
The Home Retention Specialist, Collector I position works in the loan servicing line of business assisting customers experiencing financial difficulties with their delinquent home loans. The primary responsibilities for this position include resolving late stage delinquencies on home loans through both inbound and outbound collections calls. Collectors work with customers to help them understand their mortgage terms, review delinquency patterns and negotiate payment arrangements. In addition, associates in this role will work to bring customer accounts to current status by offering different options including repayment or workout plans. This is a position in a high volume call center environment. Collectors average 80+ inbound and/or outbound calls per day using an auto dialer telephone system. Collectors also work within a structured team setting. Associates are expected to work their scheduled shifts and adhere to our attendance guidelines in order to ensure that we can provide excellent service to our customers. Monthly incentive opportunities are available based on performance towards set monthly goals.
- Mortgage Collector at Bank Of America
- Collections Specialist at Santander Bank
- Collections & Billing Representative (Consumer & Commerical) at First Energy Corp.
- Cosmetic Sales Associate at Walmart
6 months at this Job
Responsibilities Collected past due Mortgage Accounts. Skills Used Reasoning and Negotiating. Taking into consideration a customer's assets and their ability to re-pay their mortgage. Placing customers in payment programs to enable them to get their account current, and maintain it after current status.
- Mortgage Collector at Citi Bank
- Collector at NCO Financial
9 years at this Job
- High school
Real Time Resolutions is a third party mortgage servicer. My duties included but not limited to making outbound calls, receiving incoming calls, skip tracing, setting up monthly payments, setting up payment arrangements to bring account current, sending out and follow-up with loss mitigation applications, working with home owners that requested payoffs and settlements on accounts, selling and short sales of properties and basic customer service.
- Mortgage Collector/Customer Service at Real Time Resolutions
- Collector/Team Lead at Synchrony Bank and GE Lending
- Legal Collector at Jerold Kaplan Law Offices
- Collector/Customer Service at Fireside Bank
1 year at this Job
- Some college
Bilingual Specialist I position works in the loan servicing line of business assisting customers experiencing financial difficulties with their delinquent home loans. The primary responsibilities for this position include resolving late stage delinquencies on home loans through both inbound and outbound collections calls. Collectors work with customers to help them understand their mortgage terms, review delinquency patterns and negotiate payment arrangements. In addition, associates in this role will work to bring customer accounts to current status by offering different options including repayment or workout plans.
- Bilingual Mortgage Collector at ICONMA, LLC.
- Spanish translator at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
9 months at this Job
Secure payments from borrowers determine delinquency risk, and resolve billing inquires. Taking inbound and outbound calls to inform borrows of loan payments and loan terms.
- Mortgage Collector at FLAGSTAR BANK
- Sales Associate at MACYS DEPARTMENT STORE
- Credit Analyst at CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION
- Redemption Analyst at
6 years at this Job
- Associates - Retail Business Management
Responsible for making outbound and taking inbound telephone calls on all delinquent owners within their respective queues.
• Responsible for collecting delinquent loan payments on the Vacation Club, Sampler and Fee Based Service portfolios.
• Provide excellent customer service to our owners and assist with delinquent Maintenance Fees, reservations, and other owner issues as needed.
• Responsible for keeping delinquency and defaults low in order to avoid setting off triggers established by investors/lenders that may have a negative financial impact on the company.
• Responsible for collecting on delinquent loans which are 30-120 days past due.
• Maintain accurate banking and customer information in LSAMS, Western Union and within other departments in the company.
- Mortgage Collector at Bluegreen Vacations
- Retail Consultant at Sprint Store
- at Massage Envy
- Service Advisor at Sears Auto Center
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
My main role was to make and receive calls from clients to make payment of their mortgages. I also request and collect documents for guiding loss mitigation with clients to offer alternatives of modifications, payments plans, etc.
- Mortgage Collector at First Bank
- Sales Representative at Santander Bank
- at Claro PRTC
- Sales Representative at B-open Enterprise, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Marketing
Responsibilities Calling existing customers regarding delinquent accounts will ask if able to make payment to bring account current or if need assistances from loss mitigation can take financial to determent if they can afford repays or also take inbound calls to assist customer Accomplishments Making monthly goals and setting positive outlook with my peers Skills Used Able to rapidly change with job requirements, computer skills ,excellent telephone skills
- Mortgage Collector II at US Bank
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
Assist customers with mortgage payments as well assisting customers with loss mitigation options
- Senior Mortgage Collector at Bank of America
- Customer Service Representative at Bank of America
- at Bank of America
- Senior Payment Administrator at Bank of New York Mellon
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business and Computer Applications
- High School Diploma