The Home Retention Specialist, Collector I position works in the loan servicing line of business assisting customers experiencing financial difficulties with their delinquent home loans. The primary responsibilities for this position include resolving late stage delinquencies on home loans through both inbound and outbound collections calls. Collectors work with customers to help them understand their mortgage terms, review delinquency patterns and negotiate payment arrangements. In addition, associates in this role will work to bring customer accounts to current status by offering different options including repayment or workout plans. This is a position in a high volume call center environment. Collectors average 80+ inbound and/or outbound calls per day using an auto dialer telephone system. Collectors also work within a structured team setting. Associates are expected to work their scheduled shifts and adhere to our attendance guidelines in order to ensure that we can provide excellent service to our customers. Monthly incentive opportunities are available based on performance towards set monthly goals.
- Mortgage Collector at Bank Of America
- Collections Specialist at Santander Bank
- Collections & Billing Representative (Consumer & Commerical) at First Energy Corp.
- Cosmetic Sales Associate at Walmart
6 months at this Job
- High school - Mathematics
• Handles inbound and outbound calls from Mortgage Holders via 800 lines. Handling accounts from zero days past due to foreclosure accounts. Assisting by setting up repayment programs, discussing other options and referring to Loss Mitigation when applicable.
• Working both Collections and Customer Engagement providing clients the best one touch servicing.
- Mortgage Collector III & Customer Engagement at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Insurance Client Service Representative at AON-Affinity
- Senior Representative Corporate Client Specialist; Project Management at Citi® Prepaid Services, Formerly Ecount
- Account Manager at Homecomings Financial Network, GMAC
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Art
Inbound call center. Handled 70/80 calls dailey early stage delinquent mortgage accts. Assisted with payment plan or arrgmnt. Processed payment. I also determined if customer needed modification information and mailed any infor needed to help rhem keep home. Updated files as needed
- Mortgage Collector at Cenlar FBS
- Third party collector at United Recovery Systems
- Collector II at Areotek Staffing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
- Some college
- High school
Bilingual Specialist I position works in the loan servicing line of business assisting customers experiencing financial difficulties with their delinquent home loans. The primary responsibilities for this position include resolving late stage delinquencies on home loans through both inbound and outbound collections calls. Collectors work with customers to help them understand their mortgage terms, review delinquency patterns and negotiate payment arrangements. In addition, associates in this role will work to bring customer accounts to current status by offering different options including repayment or workout plans.
- Bilingual Mortgage Collector at ICONMA, LLC.
- Spanish translator at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
11 months at this Job
Collection Specialists: Mortgage
• Inbound/outbound mortgage collection calls on BLUEGREEN VACATIONS properties
• Payment negotiation/debt resolution for the purpose of curing debts 30-90 days of delinquency
• Review accounts to determine eligibility of payment programs
• Implements payment program letters and submit returned letters to proper departments
• Reinstate defaulted/charged-off accounts
• Data processing-obtain and update customer information
• Properly document credit card, debit card and ACH payments to delinquent accounts
• Maintain company compliance requirements
• Knowledge of federal and state collection regulations
- Mortgage Collector at Blue Green Vacations
- Collection Account Manager at ZocaLoans
- Collection Specialist at Faria Services
- Collection Specialist at Zakheim and LaVrar P.A
1 year at this Job
- Some college
• Responsible for making outbound and taking inbound telephone calls on all delinquent owners within my respective queue.
• Responsible for collecting delinquent maintenance fee payments on the Vacation Club, Sampler, and Fee Based Service portfolios.
• Provided excellent customer service to owners and assisted with reservations, escalated calls, and other issues as needed.
• Responsible for keeping delinquency and defaults low in order to avoid setting off triggers established by investors/lenders that may have a negative financial impact on the company.
• Kept and maintained accurate banking and customer information in LSAMS, Western Union, and within other departments within the company.
• Kept current on knowledge related to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
• Responsible for 120 calls daily inbound and outbound combined. Minimum 35% idle time percentage. Met and exceeded monthly collection goal of $140,000.
• Assisted Managers and Supervisors by facilitating month end departmental meetings.
- Mortgage Collector at Bluegreen Servicing LLC
- Loan and Loss Mitigation Collector II at Ally Financial
- Collector at Enhanced Recovery Corp
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business
- Mortgage Collector at Ditech Financial LLC
- 3rd Party Collector at Alpha Recovery Corp
- Bill Collector at State Wide Collections
- Customer Service Representative at C3/CustomerContactChannels - FEDEX
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant License - Nursing
• Renegotiate current/delinquent loans for possible lower payment and interest rate
• Counsel customers on loan modification, short sale, liquidation and deed in lieu decisions
• Update financials and also advise customers on documents needed to begin modification process
• Research loan information for customers facing bankruptcy or eminent foreclosure
• Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting
• Design outbound call scripting that was nationally accepted for purposes of consistency
- LATE STAGE EXPERT MORTGAGE COLLECTOR III at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- COMPUTER/ DESKTOP SUPPORT/ HELP DESK TECHNICIAN at Advanced Computer & Networking Technology
- GROUP ASSET MGR/ OPERATIONS MANAGER/ CREDIT & COLLECTIONS MGR at Citigroup / Sears, Roebuck and Co
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- - Computer Programming
Responsible for contacting, via telephone and mail, any past due mortgage and/or maintenance accounts. Perform all collection activity in accordance with State and Federal regulations governing collection practices. Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency; evaluates customers' financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current. Assist owners with the general understanding of the terms and conditions related to their ownership and contracts. Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and other key performance indicators provided. Knowledgeable of how to interpret and document information from various sources within the company's computer systems.
- Mortgage Collector at Aerotek Inc. Senterus Inc
- Customer Service Advocate at West Incorporate
- Sales Associate at Sykes Inc
- BDS Marketing at Irvin, Texas
4 years, 9 months at this Job
contact customers to negotiate payment arrangements and help them avoid late payments, foreclosures, or repossessions.follow the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act FDCPA and company policies when negotiating with customers.
- Mortgage Collector at Ditech Financial LLC
- Collections Representative at Virtuoso Sourcing Group
- Collections Agent at iQor
- Customer Service Representative at Bulwark Exterminating Pest Control Support Center
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Course of General Studies