- Mortgage Collector at Origin Bank
- Customer Support Rep. Tier III at Origin Bank
- Loan Processor at Origin Bank
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - General Studies
- Diploma - General Studies
• Initiate contact with consumers in early to late stage of default on their mortgage loans with M&T in an effort to collect past due payments, while maintaining compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations applicable to consumer collection activity.
• Collect consumer financial information, assess consumer's ability to repay their delinquency, identify appropriate solutions and arrange repayment plans or identify referrals to Loss Mitigation or Alternative Lending as necessary.
• Analyze financial statements and loan opening documents to assess the likelihood of recovery.
• Perform skip tracing.
• Handle inbound calls from various internal departments and consumers concerning all mortgage loan products in the various stages of delinquency.
• Communicate all applicable state-specific call compliance requirements on both inbound and outbound calls received/made.
• Identify suspect situations (e.g., fraud, lack of insurance) and investigate exposure, escalating issues to management along with recommendation of appropriate course of action.
• Analyze account files to assess whether referral to foreclosure is appropriate.
• Identify and resolve problematic account situations where appropriate. Understand the workflow necessary for account maintenance/corrections.
• Assist in the training of new hires as requested by management.
• Responsible for meeting and maintaining registration requirements under the Federal SAFE Act.
• Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with company or regulatory standards and policies.
• Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
• Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Mortgage Collector at Bank of America
- at Bank of America
- LSP Director at Search Bug. CPR. Transunion
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Contact customers to negotiate payment arrangements and help them avoid late payments, foreclosures, or repossessions.
• Assisted customers in retaining their home; helped them apply for loan modifications as needed.
• Ensure to follow Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) / Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
• Determine customers financial ability to offer alternate payment programs and methods.
• Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with the established standards. (e.g. Updated phone numbers, Letters, Mailing addresses, etc.)
• Oversaw a series of tasks, including side-by-side training for new hires
- Mortgage Collector at Bank of America
- Administrative Assistant at Logisticare
- Teller at Wells Fargo
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
I collect payments by taking inbound and outbound calls for customers that are past due on their mortgage,contact customer and attempt to collect what's past due,handle clerical work as well with processing paperwork for customers who may need assistance with their mortgage in a timely manner. I provide excellent customer service along with setting expectations with the customer.
- Mortgage Collector at BBVACompass
- Senior Account Specialist at Direct TV
- Assistant Manager/Customer Service Representative at Advance America
- Office Clerk at Integraph
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Collect on all stages of late payment collections
• Set up repayment plans
• Offer loan modification
• Schedule and set up Face to Face Meetings for FHA loans
• Schedule and setup payment through Western Union Speed Pay
• Enforce delinquency letters
• Advised of Foreclosures activity
• Advised and Request Reinstatements balance for Foreclosure accounts
• Advise of Liquidation programs, short sale/deed in lieu
• Request loan payoff balance for mature loans
- Mortgage Collector at U S Bank Mortgagor Collections
- Title Specialist at Southwest Financial Services
- Bankruptcy Title Specialist at 722 Redemption Funding
- Personal Care Aide at Caring Hearts Home Health/Passport
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Responsible to review, research and audit accounts to ensure proper recovery procedures have been completed including skip tracing, assistant provide has been offered, along with proper documentation. Consistently meet department goals regarding quality assurance, call volume and production time. Consistently supersede company and department goals to receive incentive. Ensure to inform customer of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment based on the customer financial situation
- Mortgage Collector at Diamond Resorts Intl
- Default Collector at Westgate Resort
- Administrator Support Specialist at Cruzo Enterprise
- Interstate Specialist at Child Support Puerto Rico
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Reviewed and analyzed financial situations and arranged repayment programs within company guide lines.
➢ Offered HUD information and also filled out loan modification surveys and sent in referrals when qualified.
➢ Sent out short sale packets and followed up with documents to the closing date
- Mortgage Collector at Green Tree Servicing LLC
- Account Manager at CIS Financial
- Account Manager at All Day Loan
- Sr. Collection Specialist at HSBC-Pomona
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Mortgage Collector at Wells Fargo
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for making outbound and taking inbound telephone calls on all delinquent owners within their respective queues.
• Responsible for collecting delinquent loan payments on the Vacation Club, Sampler and Fee Based Service portfolios.
• Provide excellent customer service to our owners and assist with delinquent Maintenance Fees, reservations, and other owner issues as needed.
• Responsible for keeping delinquency and defaults low in order to avoid setting off triggers established by investors/lenders that may have a negative financial impact on the company.
• Responsible for collecting on delinquent loans which are 30-120 days past due.
• Maintain accurate banking and customer information in LSAMS, Western Union and within other departments in the company.
- Mortgage Collector at Bluegreen Vacations
- Retail Consultant at Sprint Store
- at Massage Envy
- Service Advisor at Sears Auto Center
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
My main role was to make and receive calls from clients to make payment of their mortgages. I also request and collect documents for guiding loss mitigation with clients to offer alternatives of modifications, payments plans, etc.
- Mortgage Collector at First Bank
- at Claro PRTC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Marketing