Data Entry and mortgage consultant help customers with credit repair so they could get RTO homes
- Mortgage Consultant at Ascent Mortgage Resource Group
- Fingerprint Technician at Empire consulting Solution
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Mortgage Consultant transfer qualified prospects to assigned lender.
- Mortgage Consultant at Expert Marketing LLC
- Closer at Quality Resources
- AGR at
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Granny Nannies
1 year, 9 months at this Job
San Antonio, Texas 6/08 - Present
(Formerly Wachovia Mortgage Corporation)
Progressively advanced to positions of increased challenges and responsibilities in support of training, operations, and customer service that include: Home Mortgage Consultant - Work with homeowners who have mortgages with Wells Fargo and provide them with information on new home loans to reduce existing rates, cash out loans, and debt consolidation loans.
• Conduct comprehensive reviews of existing mortgage, credit scores, and financial information to develop individual loan plans that provide homeowners with access to equity and reduce overall interest rates.
• Consistently meet/exceed production goals and ranked #2 in the Region for FY 2016 and earned recognition as Top Producer of the Month for January, February, and March 2016.
• Assist with the training of new Home Mortgage Consultant and function as a technical resource for other Consultants on complex issues. Branch Processing Manager - Handled hiring, training, personnel actions, and management for up to 10 Home Loan Processors.
• Performed quality assurance reviews of all documents to ensure compliance with federal and company rules, policies, and procedures and individual productivity.
• Functioned as a technical resource and assisted team members with resolution of complex issues.
• Conducted continuous team training to ensure team members are updated on changes, set individual and team goals, and resolved issues affecting team performance.
• Consistently met performance goals and received positive feedback from team members and senior management. Implementation Team Lead - Functioned as a Subject Matter Expert and selected by senior management to travel to various company locations to provide Post Training Support, conduct training for Underwriters and Loan Document Specialists, and train all team members to facilitate transition from the LIS system to the CORE system.
• Conducted formal training on FHA through LIS as well as compliance with Fannie Mae.
• Worked with underperforming team members, identified issues, and provided training and technical support that brought performance to satisfactory levels. Loan Specialist - Successfully handled complex underwriting for Conventional and FHA loans. Processed loans approved by Underwriters and the automated decision system.
• Coordinated closely with Underwriters to implement changes and verified conditions of approval that included customer income, asset documentation, and verification of social security numbers.
• Resolved routine title issues that included vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, and mechanic liens.
• Resolved appraisal disputes, processed subordinations, and coordinated closing activities.
• Maintained an excellent record of performance through proactive activities with customers, banking center associates, and insurance companies.
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Work at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
- Senior Loan Specialist at HARBOR FINANCIAL MORTGAGE
- Loan Processor at COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS, INC
- Regional Loan Processor at DHI MORTGAGE
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business
• Origination of new business on a regular basis, including taking complete applications and qualifying customers.
• Provide consultations and education on the mortgage transaction, teaching about what to expect, setting the timelines and expectations.
• Qualify borrowers; pull credit; run AUS; price loans; collect documentation; follow-through with client and loan until closing; and own the client experience to ensure expectations are met and customers are happy.
• Ability to develop and maintain a personal business plan which includes all aspects of loan originations from customer service, maintaining and building relationships, networking, marketing/prospecting, knowledge of products and the industry, etc.
- Mortgage Consultant at Element Mortgage
- 25B Information Technology Specialist at U.S. Army Reserve
- Mortgage Loan Officer (call center) at PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
- Team Lead/ (Licensed ) Assistant Loan Officer at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Selected by Keller Williams leadership as on-site loan officer within a Keller Williams Realty office
• Participated in, and sponsored monthly charity and team building events
• Presented mortgage industry information in weekly Keller Williams team meetings to 30+ agents
• Forged relationships with 60+ agents within the Keller Williams market center
• Provided joint marketing pieces for agents upon request
- Mortgage Consultant at Marketplace Home Mortgage LLC
- Mortgage Consultant at W.J. Bradley Mortgage/Bay Equity Home Loans
- Mortgage Consultant at Cherry Creek & Cobalt Mortgage
- Mortgage Consultant at Bell Mortgage
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Marketing
Helping clients purchase and refinance their homes
➢ Educating potential buyers, qualifying them and putting their loans together for underwriting to review
➢ Ensuring on time closings as well as customers for life by directly working with buyers, realtors and attorneys throughout the entire purchasing process
➢ Schedule meetings with clients to walk them through the buying process and financially guide them throughout the life of their mortgage
- Mortgage Consultant at Crown Mortgage Company
- Office Assistant at Gnade Insurance Group, Inc
- Sales Representative at Vector Enterprises
- Porter at Chi-Town Harley Davidson
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance & Insurance
I worked as a home mortgage consultant for the last 13 years. Previously, from 1990 to 2016, I was a Personal Banker 2. I went to 9 national annual trips for Wells Fargo. I was told that, at the time, this was more than anyone in the company. I am well known for ethical behavior, great customer service skills and a backup to our Manager.
- Home Mortgage Consultant at Wells Fargo
28 years, 6 months at this Job
- Additional college classes business - Business
- Some college
Qualify and process mortgage applications submitted by State Farm insurance agents. Spanish speaking mortgage consultant at the Tempe corporate office. Communicate with customers and educate them about the process of the mortgage application requirements. Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. Demonstrate a commitment to professional ethics, adhere with all Federal and State laws. Stay in compliance with all HMDA requirements.
- Mortgage Consultant at State Farm Bank
- Manager at CHS INC
- Human Resources Generalist at Kroger Co
- Mortgage Consultant at Wells Fargo
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - General studies
• Cultivated business by networking with real estate agents regularly to generate referral business.
• Worked with bank branch staff to identify customers that could benefit from a mortgage or other loan product.
• Analyzed financial markets and trends to advise when a customer should float or lock their rate to secure the most beneficial financing terms.
• Structured loans based on the needs of customers purchasing homes or refinancing.
- MORTGAGE CONSULTANT at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
- SALES CONSULTANT at JTS JEEP
- PRODUCT SPECIALIST at HERNDON CHEVROLET
- SALES CONSULTANT at DICK DYER TOYOTA
11 months at this Job
• Advising clients on the right mortgage products to suit their individual needs.
• Comprehensively searching the financial market and finding the most suitable mortgage product.
• Fact finding, researching and referencing to verify clients financial background in order to recommend mortgage suitable to their needs.
• Tailoring mortgage packages to fit the individual requirements for the home buyers.
• Utilizing warm and cold leads and developing them into mortgage sales (face to them face, email or telephone).
• Meeting clients and providing mortgage advice and recommending a suitable mortgage tailored to their requirements and within their budget
• Conducting telephone appointments with new clients on a full advise and recommendation basis; this includes sourcing the relevant mortgage options of all types of lending (residential, buy to let for individual or limited company, complex lending, re-mortgages, debt consolidation, expat, self-build, adverse credit). I obtain a decision in principle leading to a recommendation and full a full mortgage application.
• To make sure that the mortgage application runs smoothly, I lease with underwriters, the lenders and my administrators on a regular basis.
• I on a regular basis have meeting with business development managers and use the knowledge bank to develop my skill set.
• I refer my clients to the protection team to ensure the best all-around service is provided.
• I also recommend my clients to conveyancers for their legal requirements.
• Regularly do power hours calls to contact my leads to generate mortgage appointments
• Daily teams huddles and weekly meeting with the team to meet personal and business goals
- Mortgage Consultant at The Mortgage Hut (Southampton)
- Protection Consultant at Natwest/RBS Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job