• Position- Mortgage Loan Processor
• Contact customers to obtain documents and inform of the process
• Calculate payoffs and escrows
• Work with underwriters and loan officers to obtain final approvals
• Work mostly on Government and Conventional refinances
- Mortgage Loan Processor at US Bank Home Mortgage
- Records Associate at US Bank Home Mortgage
- CNA at Fordsville Nursing and Rehab Center
- Processing Assistant at US Bank Home Mortgage
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Human Resources
Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing. Input proper loan information into the system for processing. ❖ Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy. ❖ Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance ultimately preparing application for submittal to underwriting. ❖ Meet crucial deadlines requested. Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management. ❖ Mortgage Loan Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Genpact Mortgage
- Foreclosure Referral Review- Mortgage Service Specialist I at BANK OF AMERICA
- MOL-Sr. Loan Services Specialist-MHA at BANK OF AMERICA
- Loan Operations Specialist at UNITED CENTRAL BANK
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Teller Training
Started as Collector I, promoted to Quality Assurance Loan Analyst (QALA), and then to Mortgage Loan Processor.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at VyStar Credit Union
- Sales Associate at Auction Direct USA
- Waiter at Carrabba Italian
- Waiter at Roadhouse Steakhouse
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Ocwen opened an originating office in 2016 for their Homeward Residential division and I was recruited as a mortgage loan processor.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Homeward Residential, Inc
- Home Retention Relationship Manager at
- at Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
- Senior Performance Technologist at Washington Mutual Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Accounting/Busdiness
- High school - College Prep
Microsoft Excel Mortgage Loan Processor Project Management November 2016 - December 2018 (2 years 2 months) Remote
- Mortgage Loan Processor at GooiMortgage Inc
- Processing Specialist at Headway Workforce Solutions
- Guest Services Associate at Grand Casino Hinckley
- Data Flow Specialist at Headway Workforce Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Union Home Mortgage Corporate purchased NOIC Inc in summer 2018. I maintained my position with the sale. Currently process solely HECM Reverses Mortgage Loans. Working with borrowers over 62 and their spouses. Prior to accepting this role in January of 2017, I processed all the other style of loans listed above. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking with processor functions for all home lending products. Providing basic support for multiple interior and external customers. The interior customers such as Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants, Mortgage Loan Processors, Underwriters, and Mortgage Loan Closers. External customers such as borrowers, realtors, Investor Mortgage Loan Processors, Investors Underwriters, Appraisal Vendor and Insurance Agents. Assist with incoming files to review before submitting to Underwriting to include running DU. Order tax transcripts, 1099, appraisal, insurance, title work and subordinations. Obtain all conditions from borrower or vendor for outstanding conditions. Image all documents into imaging system, deliver to underwriter and update Encompass.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Senior Mortgage Processor Union Home Mortgage Corporation NOIC INC
- Senior Mortgage Processor at 2 Huntington National Bank
- Senior Mortgage Processor Concord Mortgage Group at FHA, USDA, OHFA and Conventional loan products.
- Credit Analyst/Senior Mortgage Processor III at Fifth Third Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Management in Business Management - Business Management
Mortgage Loan Processor * Managed a mortgage pipeline of 35-40 loan applications. * Prepared and reviewed with a high level of accuracy files for submission to underwriting through timely compilation of information and verification of loan documents to ensure approval-ready. * Interacted with employers, attorney offices, credit providers and insurance companies to verify information for accuracy. * Inspected borrower's credit report and property appraisals to detect and resolve issues and coordinated final loan paperwork to meet critical deadlines. * Earned company wide Employee of the Quarter recognition for the Mortgage Division (Quarter 2, 2015) Loan Operations Representative * Arranged and completed hazard insurance payments for escrowed loan accounts. * Produced escrow analysis reports for compliance. Card Services Representative * Managed cash advance settlement process, answered and resolved customer's general debit card questions, placed debit card orders.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Mortgage Division
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at The Courier-Tribune
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
- None - General College courses
I am the mortgage loan processor for our Bend branch. I am in charge of getting the loan closed early or on time. My responsibilities include, but are not limited to; Ordering verification's, pulling credit, taking the loan to underwriting, requesting borrower conditions, reviewing and requesting documentation, ordering title paperwork, requesting evidence of insurance, staying up to date on mortgage guidelines, ordering the appraisal, setting appointments, making updates to the lock or rate, taking applications, marketing and ordering tax transcripts.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Summit Funding, Inc.
- Personal Production Assistant at Huntington Bank
- Personal Banker at Huntington National Bank Dublin
- Toddler Teacher at Primrose School Dublin
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
I am friendly, loyal and a dedicated person who has the ambition to succeed in everything that I encounter. Although, I have extensive experience in the mortgage industry, I am not afraid to take on new challenges or new tasks and I am always eager and willing to learn. I'm always up to any challenge that I encounter and always give 100%. I am a team player and get along with others. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC February 2016 to Present Mortgage Loan Processor Order and monitor processing documentation as necessary, including, but not limited to title work, credit reports, verifications, private mortgage insurance, appraisals, flood certification and specific documentation for FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, NC Housing, SC Housing and Georgia Dream. Analyze and complete the loan application file with the necessary credit and collateral documentation to meet underwriting requirements for conventional, government and investor specific loan. Proficient in automated underwriting systems including Encompass, DU and LP. Maintain professional contact with borrowers, realtors, insurance agent, closing attorneys, loan officers and all interested parties to each transaction. Ability to multi task and work independently. Maintain an average of 30 to 40 loans in pipeline
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Processor at McLean Mortgage
- Construction to Perm Mortgage Loan Processor at MVB Mortgage
- Construction to Perm Mortgage Loan Processor at Union Mortgage Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
VITEK MORTGAGE GROUP / Acquired By Guild Mortgage – November 2015 till Present
Mortgage Loan Processor III (Vitek To Guild acquired January 2019)
• Monitor the overall lending process, and identify, resolve and communicate issues that could impact timely closure of Mortgage loans.
• Analyze loan-to-value ratio, debt-to-income ratio, credit report, application, income and assets, source(s) of down payment funds and examine supporting documentation to identify potential fraud or misrepresentation.
• Identify potential issues and communicate to consumer and loan officer.
• Order and review all third party documentation, including credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, verifications of employment/assets, etc. to identify and address potential issues.
• Stay current with federal, state regulations, policies and industry trends.
• Check ratios, and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program applicability.
• Review and verify documentation integrity to ensure it aligns with findings, completeness and compliance, and submit loan file to underwriting for approval.
• Identify qualifying/program issues prior to submission to Underwriting, and re-structure loan as necessary.
• Provide options within guidelines and makes recommendations if borrowers may qualify for suitable programs.
• Update and verify accuracy of data input into system.
• Verify compliance with Company standards, federal and agency regulations, standards, and guidelines, as well as any applicable state-specific and or local regulations, ordinances, etc.
• Obtain and verify clearance of all underwriting conditions and prepare the file for submission to Closing.
• Coach, Train and provide guidance to less experienced Processors as needed.
• Use and modify templates to compose professional correspondence and emails.
• Provide status updates to Loan Officers and/or borrowers. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Respond to e-mail and telephone inquiries on a timely basis.
• Systems: PCLender, FHA Connection, VAMs, Interthinx, etc as needed to perform daily functions
- Mortgage Loan Processor III at Guild Mortgage
- Retail Mortgage Loan Processor at PENNYMAC LOAN SERVICES, LLC
- Home Services Specialist I (aka at BANK OF AMERICA
- Customer Service - Collections at FRANKLIN TEMPLETON GROUP
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- College Prep