1. Mortgage Loan Processor. 30 Plus years in the financial industry
- SR Mortgage Loan Processor at Homeside Financial
- Sr Mortgage Loan Processor at Landmark Professional Mortgage Co
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Related Courses
Mortgage Loan Processor Mortgage industry professional with loan -processing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs. Diligent sand detail oriented-thorough in gathering customer information, verifying loan documents and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from pre-approval to Funding. Computer savvy in PC Lender mortgage- processing software and DU. Excellent Customer Service
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Wallick & Volk Mortgage
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Mortgage Loan Processor 3/17-5/17 (Layoff)
- Mortgage Loan Processor at NORTH AMERICAN FINANCIAL
- Mortgage Loan Processor at MANN MORTGAGE
- Mortgage Loan Processor at JFK FINANCIAL
- Mortgage Loan Processor at ALOHA PACIFIC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
3 months at this Job
- - Accounting and Finance
- - Business
3151 Highland Pointe Dr. Owensboro K.Y 42303
Phone number: 270-691-3524
Management: Wilson and Avery Whiteshell
Mortgage Loan Processor | Started in November 2016 and presently working here.
• We are the main point of communication with the customer
• Request documents from the borrower when necessary.
• Upload all documents to the file correctly.
• Transfer the file to other cabinets when needed.
• I am able to cancel loans that are withdrawn, denied, NOIs, or Home Equity Lines of Credit.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at US Bank Home Mortgage
- Server at Cheddars Restaurant
- Clerk at
- Security guard at Storm Security
2 years, 4 months at this Job
With Nexlevel I have taken on the responsibility of processing loans for an office the closes 6-10 loans per month. This roll as sharpened all my knowledge of the mortgage industry and put me in a position to be a wonderful asset for any company. While processing the ability to organize a work day utilizing tools such as outlook and excel has shown itself as useful as ever. Maneuvering through Calyx Point and using various lender websites such as UWM, Homepoint Finacial, and Quicken loans has really given me a better sense of how to not only to close a loan but how to get one closed efficiently. I enjoy the role I’m in greatly, the only reason I’m seeking other employment is due to the cutting of the sales force which means a decrease in my productivity and income. I’ve found my home as a mortgage loan processor and would like to find a place with a company that will test and reward me on a monthly basis.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Nexlevel Mortgage Solutions
- Loan Originator at Spring EQ
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Freedom Mortgage
- Sales Rep at ICS
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Sociology & International Business
Union Home Mortgage Corporate purchased NOIC Inc in summer 2018. I maintained my position with the sale. Processed HECM Reverses Mortgage Loans. Prior to accepting this role, I processed all the other style of loans listed above. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking with processor functions for all home lending products. Providing basic support for multiple interior and external customers. The interior customers such as Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants, Mortgage Loan Processors, Underwriters, and Mortgage Loan Closers. External customers such as borrowers, realtors, Investor Mortgage Loan Processors, Investors Underwriters, Appraisal Vendor and Insurance Agents. Assist with incoming files to review before submitting to Underwriting to include running DU. Order tax transcripts, 1099, appraisal, insurance, title work and subordinations. Obtain all conditions from borrower or vendor for outstanding conditions. Image all documents into imaging system, deliver to underwriter and update Encompass.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Senior Mortgage Processor Union Home Mortgage Corporation NOIC INC
- Senior Mortgage Processor at 2 Huntington National Bank
- Senior Mortgage Processor Concord Mortgage Group at FHA, USDA, OHFA and Conventional loan products.
- Credit Analyst/Senior Mortgage Processor III at Fifth Third Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Management in Business Management - Business Management
As a Mortgage loan processor, I worked with Loan Officers to complete mortgage loan applications. This involves collecting employment and financial data, including an applicant's assets, current debts and monthly expenses. Mortgage loan processors must verify all data given to them and submit the application to the underwriter for approval.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at American Services Network
- Mortgage Loan Officer at US Federal Credit Union
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Nursing Pre-Requisites
Anaheim Hills, CA Sept 2016- April 2017
Full Service Mortgage Company specializing in home loans and refinancing.
Mortgage Loan Processor Assistant: Responsible for full cycle loan processing to entirety.
● Executed applications for mortgage loans and made sure it was completed accurately
● Verified loan documents including income credit appraisal and preparing application for underwriting
● Review file documentation and make sure all items and documents are requested
● Completed pre-qualifying letters
● Input proper loan information into to the system for processing
● Performed any additional duties/activities assigned by management
- Mortgage Loan Processor Assistant at Western Pacific Home Loans
- Customer Relations Manager at Finyl Vinyl
- Office Manager at Walk In Webstore Inc
7 months at this Job
Regarded as the top producing Mortgage Loan Processor closing more loans than any other processor in the company each month and year. Process conventional, VA, FHA, & RD loans from set up to clear to close. Worked directly with the closer and title companies to ensure accurate, on-time closings Reviews residential loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment Strong communication skills with borrowers, MLO's, Regional & Branch Managers, and lenders. Works efficiently and effectively due to the sensitive time constraints required for closings. Very detail oriented, organized with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize. Processes for 6+ Mortgage Loan Officers consistently Processed for multiple states & regions Aware of and adheres to all state and federal regulations. Provided support to MLO's, Branch and Regional Managers, & underwriter teams by ensuring timely, accurate processing Is compliant with lender policies. Run DU/LP/GUS Sent closing numbers to lenders and checks settlement statements for accuracy. Recommends that loan not meeting standards is denied. Manages pipeline of 40 - 75 loans Independently funded 20 - 40 loans per month
- Sr. Regional Mortgage Loan Processor at Finance of America Mortgage LLC
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Sagamore Home Mortgage
- SR. LOAN PROCESSOR at 1st Family Mortgage Company
- VP / Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS #184636 / Loan Processor at LCB H ome Loans, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Mortgage Loan Processor. Answered phones, data entry, worked with customers on obtaining information. Verified information. Ordered title work.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Westerman Mortgage
- Expediting Department at The Window Source
- Manager at Poor Farm Welding, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Assistant at Bank of the Ozarks
7 months at this Job
- Licensed Barber - Barber