Job history consists of 15+ years in mortgage and finance. - Extensive knowledge of underwriting & processing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans. Mortgage Processor Carrington Mortgage, Location: Jacksonville, Fl Apr 2015 - Current * Processing FHA & VA Streamline mortgage loans * Processing Full documentation loans: Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA loans, Non-prime Conventional loans * Frequent borrower communication to update and request missing documents * Daily pipeline analysis for ECOA & SLA compliance. Average pipeline is 10 to 20 loans in queue * Loan analysis review (AU determination & requirements, debt to income, loan to value, occupancy, funds to close, & reserves) *Order required loan documents; (appraisal, title, flood cert, fraud report, supplements, WVOE's, & payoffs) *Credit report analysis- validate borrower, occupancy, mortgage and liability history are reflected against DTI *Income analysis- validate documents support loan- borrower, occupancy, & calculate monthly income *Appraisal report analysis- validate occupancy, value, sale ability & condition is within investor guidelines. *Title report analysis-validate vesting & liens match application, or obtain legal name change documents *Request & obtain clear title from title partners- email title with supporting docs and follow up *Analysis of homeowners and flood insurance with sufficient coverage, showing valid dates, and premiums *Fraud report analysis- validate the borrower, address, and clear alerts. *FHA loans- obtain a successful case status for all borrowers and pull CAIVRS, REFI authorizations * VA loans- obtain IRRL certificate or certificate of eligibility and pull CAIVRS. * USDA loans- obtain USDA disclosure requirements (3555-21 form) and validate property/income meet USDA guidelines. *LDP/GSA review to determine borrower is clear with watch lists and government monitoring. * Full analysis of the 1003 and other applicable disclosures to confirm valid signatures and all required information is disclosed. * Final analysis of loan including setting up closing dates, escrows, and clearing any warnings on file * Submission of file to underwriting, follow up on review and clear and address any underwriting concerns. * Created a daily review sheet for quick analysis of daily pipeline for specific target loans for the day * Completed required annual continuing education training for real estate laws and Carrington procedures. ***2017 and 2018 obtained Kentucky licensing.
- Mortgage Processor at Carrington Mortgage, Location
- Mortgage Processor at PHH, Location
- at KB Home Mtg Lender, location
- Taxi Driver at Yellow Cab, location
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - N.B. Forrest high
Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all loans originated by our loan officers.
• Gather information and take each file from initial approval to closing.
• Input proper loan information into the system for processing
• Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policies. Including income, credit appraisal and title insurance.
• Order/request additional documentation or correction of documents.
• Meet crucial deadlines requested.
• Perform additional duties/activities assigned by management. Mortgage Processor Mortgage Servicing Specialist Mortgage Underwriter
- Mortgage Processor at US Bank
- Pre-Closing Quality Control Analyst at Urban Lending Solutions
- Case Manager/Probation Officer at Intervention, Inc
- International Collection Representative at JBS Swift & Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - International Business & Marketing
Processed Mortgage Loan Application, Federal Housing, US Department of Agriculture, Veteran
Administration, Refinances, TN Bond Loan, LA Housing, LA Bond, Conventional, New
Construction, Broker Loans, Conventional Underwriting
• Provides effective communication and professional partnership to Loan Officers, Underwriters, Mortgage Assistants
• Addressed and resolved customer product complaints, defusing volatile customer situations empathetically and professionally
• Served as a liaison and Point of Contact between Loan Officers and Underwriters
- Mortgage Processor at PrimeLending Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor at BBVA Compass Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor at American Mortgage Service Center
- Mortgage Processor at New Penn Financial
1 year, 6 months at this Job
02/15- 12/17 Independence National Bank 2801-B Wade Hampton Blvd. Taylors, SC 29687 Mortgage Processor Setting up files from start to finish. Updating though DU or LP underwriting, processing Conventional, FHA, RDA, VA ordering title search, appraisals, collecting underwriting conditions to closing. Funding & balance funds. Closing 15-20 files per month.
- Mortgage Processor NMLS # at Independence National Bank
- Executive Center Drive # at Benchmark Mortgage
- Loan Processor at South Carolina Bank & Trust
- Sr. LOAN SPECIALIST / PROCESSOR at PREFERRED FINANCIAL SERVICES
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Processing of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and VA mortgage loan file. Assisted in structuring and pricing/locking of rates. Reviewed 1003s, credit reports, income and asset documents, appraisals, contracts, title, etc., prior to loan submission. Pre-underwriting of loans prior to submission to lender. Handled all conditions from underwriter. Reviewed rate locks, programs, title work, insurance, surveys, payoffs, etc. prior to loan closing. Handled calls from customers as well as underwriters and attorneys. Set up and processed all closings between lender, customer and closing attorney. Advised prospective borrowers on any credit issues and how to correct the issues. Reviewed files after closing to assure proper documents in file for audits. Compiled and maintained current regulations and guidelines from lenders and government agencies. Proficient in Microsoft Office, answering of multi-line phone, mortgage-processing software, email, and fax/copier/scanner. Worked on ideas and layouts for various marketing materials.
- Mortgage Processor at PIB Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor at Freddie Mac
- Assistant Manager at Sports Mania
- Customer Relations Manager at Taxbreak
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
06/04/18 - 12/17/2018 Mortgage Support
• Review loan details in loan processing system to ensure all screens are completed.
• Follow up on loan documents, mortgages and title policies for closed First Mortgage loans.
• Upon receipt of closing packages call member or title agents to gain any missing documentation for the file.
• Verify and check loan documents after the loan closing.
• Liaison between PFCU and Cenlar regarding escrow and loan level issues.
• Contact insurance companies and taxing authorities as needed.
• Must meet departmental minimum standards, collect fees and prepare pre-approvals as needed.
• Accumulate HMDA information per minimum standard.
• Submit monthly reports to manager by third business day of the month.
• Process cancelled and denied loans, Cross-sell Credit Union products.
• Provide general information to member regarding credit union products and services.
• Attend homebuyer seminars with loan originators as needed.
• Ensure department security procedures are adhered to, consistently maintain expected level of production.
• Resolve various member inquiries through clear and detailed explanations.
• Serve as backup to mortgage processor and loan originator regarding conventional and FHA loans.
- Mortgage Processor at Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Pre-Marketing Specialist (HUD) at PEMCO - LIMITED
- Foreclosure Specialist at Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
- Endorsement Technician (HUD) at Management Solutions of America
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Education
- High school - GED
• Process loan files and work with customers, vendors and in-house operations from application to funding.
• Quality Service with underwriting and escrow.
• Obtain necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, loan documentation, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
• Calculate standard mortgage ratios and clear conditions generated by automated underwriting system.
• Review documentation to ensure it corresponds correctly with loan application requirements.
• Manage individual pipeline to ensure timely turn time.
- Mortgage Processor at Movement Mortgage, LLC
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Prospect Mortgage
- Office Assistant / Processor at MetAmerica Mortgage Bankers
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Responsible for processing Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA mortgage loans per agency guidelines. Obtain all required documents after loan has been through underwriting and submit for a final loan approval to prepare file for closing. Analyze, verify and submit required documents for underwriting analysis. (i.e. personal information, employment, assets, etc.) Communicate with prospect borrowers to obtain vital information for the process of obtaining a mortgage loan. Average about 8-10 files that close each month. Knowledgeable in all regulations set forth by RESPA, REG Z, TILA, TRID, CFPB, etc.
- Mortgage Processor at Town Square Mortgage & Investments, Inc
- Co-owner/Innkeeper at Brandt House Bed & Breakfast
- Lead Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Pharmacy
- Loan Processor at Network Funding, LP
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
- - Business Administration
Knowledge and Experience with: Purchase & Refinance Mortgages, Encompass, DU, DO, LP, FHA, VA, USDA, MassHousing, CT Housing Specialize in purchase file processing (customer contact/service) May 2018 - November 2018 Ross Mortgage Company, Inc. Westborough, MA Sr. Mortgage Processor - Strong income calculation/verification - Process all types of mortgages - Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA - Work with customers and Loan Officers to put together loan file for underwriting based on AUS/Loan Program - Submitting complete loan file so underwriting has a clear picture of the file/customer - 75%+ pipeline roll/month - Excellent customer service record - Mentor less experienced processors - All files in compliance
- Sr. Mortgage Processor at Ross Mortgage Company, Inc
- Sr. Mortgage Loan Analyst III at Berkshire Bank Home Lending/First Choice Loan Services, Inc
- Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor 5 at Wells Fargo Home Lending
- Paralegal at Nigro Law Offices, P.C
6 months at this Job
Union Home Mortgage Corporate purchased NOIC Inc in summer 2018. I maintained my position with the sale. Processed HECM Reverses Mortgage Loans. Prior to accepting this role, I processed all the other style of loans listed above. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking with processor functions for all home lending products. Providing basic support for multiple interior and external customers. The interior customers such as Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants, Mortgage Loan Processors, Underwriters, and Mortgage Loan Closers. External customers such as borrowers, realtors, Investor Mortgage Loan Processors, Investors Underwriters, Appraisal Vendor and Insurance Agents. Assist with incoming files to review before submitting to Underwriting to include running DU. Order tax transcripts, 1099, appraisal, insurance, title work and subordinations. Obtain all conditions from borrower or vendor for outstanding conditions. Image all documents into imaging system, deliver to underwriter and update Encompass.
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Senior Mortgage Processor Union Home Mortgage Corporation NOIC INC
- Senior Mortgage Processor at 2 Huntington National Bank
- Senior Mortgage Processor Concord Mortgage Group at FHA, USDA, OHFA and Conventional loan products.
- Credit Analyst/Senior Mortgage Processor III at Fifth Third Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Management in Business Management - Business Management