Hired as producing sales manager to grow mortgage production in Mesa Branch by actively
networking with local realtors, businesses and commercial bank customers.
• Originate loans within compliance standards, submit files to processing within company guidelines and compliance policies.
• Oversee personal loan pipeline of average 8 loans per month as well as office MLO Production and made sure mortgage branch goals were met.
• Hire and train new loan officers in knowledge of company products, policies, procedures, and underwriting requirements.
• Inform prospective and existing customers of loan programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
• Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- AVP Mortgage Sales Manager at Horizon Community Bank
- Premier Mortgage Loan Officer at BMO Harris Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Western State Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Desert Schools Federal CU
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Assist Mortgage Regional Managers in the leadership & management achieve production goals, operational excellence, growth & profitability of the region.
• Being proactive in retaining & managing current loan officers' performance.
• Interview & recruit new elite loan officers. Train, coach & mentor new & current loan officers.
• Communicate business goals, objectives and company performance results to staff.
• Promote an effective sales environment through sales training, individual and team coaching, and creation of marketing materials.
• Build and Maintain client relationships using our powerful lead generation system.
• Supervise mortgage loan consultants and develop loan programs, implement sales strategies, and align staff duties with business goals
- OFP-Mortgage Sales Manager at U.S BANK Indiana / Ohio
- Training, coaching, Mentoring the staff at Perrysburg
- AVP at Lending and Operation Great
- Market Manager at PNC Bank
2 months at this Job
• Manage 16 Mortgage Loan Originators covering 54 Retail Branches in the States of Indiana and Michigan
• MLO's funded 1340 1st Mortgage loans totaling $178,495,030 in 2017 and 1028 1st Mortgage loans totaling $133,732,876 in 2018.
• Oversee day to day sales and marketing efforts of the MLO's to meet their performance and production goals.
• Responsible for assisting with the hiring and evaluation process for all MLO's
• Responsible for conducting annual performance reviews.
• Responsible for initiating Performance Improvement Plans for MLO's not meeting expectations.
• Signed up first ever Wholesale Broker relationship with United Wholesale Mortgage. Selling all FHA, VA and USDA loans.
• In process of signing up second Wholesale Broker - Land Home Financial Services to sell Manufactured Home loans.
• Member of the strategic planning committee
• Prepare individual sales plan with the input of each MLO and overall sales team plan
• Conduct monthly sales meetings with all MLO's
• Hold weekly conference calls with my 3 Mortgage Coordinators and 16 MLO's
• Plan and hold monthly sales meetings for all 16 MLO's and operations team members.
• Conducts quarterly one on one meeting with each of the 16 MLO's to review actual loan production versus planned loan production, economic conditions and competition.
• Created and distribute to Senior Management Weekly and Monthly MLO Summary Loan Reports in excel spreadsheet format.
• Responsible for monitoring the active pipeline to ensure mortgage cycle times remain within TCU guidelines of 35 days or less.
• Responsible for coaching, training and mentoring MLO's on Programs, Policies and Procedures as they change.
• Responsible for creating a TCU Mortgage sales culture with emphasis on outside sales call activities with business partners such as Realtors, Builders, Financial Consultants, etc.
• Responsible for insuring the mortgage sales department is meeting or exceeding budget goals and Member Service NPS scores
• Work with the mortgage operation manager, secondary market manager and the Vice President of Mortgage Services to build team culture of respect, challenge and growth.
• Responsible assisting MLO with the handling of Member matters and responding to all inquiries to reach a favorable resolutions for the member and TCU
• Responsible for approving all rate exceptions requested by MLO's
• Meets with Marketing Department to create and assist in directing Marketing activity.
• Member of the INMBA and MIBOR
• Attends all INMBA and ACUMA events
• Assists with and recommends new programs, products and marketing ideas
• Recommended first MLO CRM system for the Credit Union - Vantage Production. (Tabrasa)
• Helped develop new MLO base compensation and commission structure to be introduced in Q2 2019
- Mortgage Sales Manager at Teachers Credit Union
- Certified NMLS Trainer at NMLS
- Director at NAMB - The National Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Senior Sales Manager at CrossCountry Mortgage
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
- Co-founder of the mortgage department in Feb 2014 - FHLB, Fannie Mae, WHEDA, VA, USDA approvals - Encompass and paperless mortgage experience - Coach and train 6 MLOs to collective $100MM annual originations - Construction and Doctor Loan programs (portfolio loans) - Work in harmony with Private Banking & Retail for continued bank growth - Manage SB's margin on all mortgage loans for profitability - IDI - Increased Deposit Initiative internal program for deposit growth
- Co-founder of the mortgage department in Feb 2014
- FHLB, Fannie Mae, WHEDA, VA, USDA approvals
- Encompass and paperless mortgage experience
- Coach and train 6 MLOs to collective $100MM annual originations
- Construction and Doctor Loan programs (portfolio loans)
- Work in harmony with Private Banking & Retail for continued bank growth
- Manage SB's margin on all mortgage loans for profitability
- IDI - Increased Deposit Initiative internal program for deposit growth
- Producing Mortgage Sales Manager at Settlers bank
- VP of Mortgage Lending at Oregon Community Bank
- Producing Sales Manager at First Bank Financial Centre
- Mortgage Originator at Monona State Bank
5 years, 4 months at this Job
• Manage a team of 22 Mortgage Originators, 4 of whom are in the Top 10 in overall company production and 4 loan officer assistants.
• On track to close 400 Million in 2018.
• Current mortgage production territory consists of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, DC and North Carolina.
• Work directly with Senior Management and Operations staff to consistently deliver up to date products and quality customer service on every loan.
• Recruit, hire and assist in training all Mortgage Originators in my region
• Team is consistently #1 in company production - 5 out of the first 6 months in 2018
• In charge of construction permanent focus group - updating and improving that process
• In charge of military outreach programs on Eastern North Carolina military bases
- Senior Vice President - Regional Mortgage Sales Manager at First Citizens Bank
- "Senior Platinum Reverse Mortgage Product" at Bank of America
- Assistant Vice-President / Program Manager - Private Mortgage Banking at Wells Fargo Bank
- Vice-President / Manager for Southern Region at Wachovia Bank
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agriculture Economics
Handled all aspects of management, including marketing Proactively grew sales offices. Hired, managed, and coached loan originators officer, and managed performance.
• Producing Sales Manager for high volume mortgage industry resulting in over $3 million additional sales per week.
• Formulated and implemented plans for best sales techniques and strategies increasing incremental sales by over 28%.
- Mortgage Sales Manager at MOBANK MORTGAGE
- Mortgage Loan Officer at EVERBANK
- Area Sales Manager at BANK OF THE WEST
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - management
Accomplishments and Experiences
• Collect and analyze customer financial information to recommend loan solutions in accordance with lending guidelines and client's requirements.
• Process, underwrite and prepare necessary closing documents for Home Equity Loan products.
• Originate and close an average of $1 million first mortgage volume per month.
• Originate, process and close an average of $650,000 per month in HELOC volume.
• Train, manage and mentor two inside sales originators.
• Establish and manage outside relationships with realtors, financial advisors and attorneys for the purpose of originating quality secondary market and portfolio first mortgages, and home equity volume.
• Manage home equity portfolio maturity report.
• Manage pipeline and distribute incoming customer inquiries to sales staff.
- Inside Mortgage Sales Manager at Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest
- Senior Vice President Chief Lending Officer at Great Lakes Credit Union
- Vice President at First American Bank
- Manager at Beneficial Finance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Sales production Management of Loan Officers 2018-2019 - Pinnacle Club - Highest Level of Recognition 2018-2019 - Chairman's Club 2017-2018-2019 - Presidents Club 2017 - Delivering One Company - Top referrer in OR and SW WA to other lines of business
Management of Loan Officers
2018-2019 - Pinnacle Club - Highest Level of Recognition
2018-2019 - Chairman's Club
2017-2018-2019 - Presidents Club
2017 - Delivering One Company - Top referrer in OR and SW WA to other lines of business
- Assistant Vice President - FC Retail Mortgage Sales Manager at Bank Of America
- Mortgage Sales Manager at iQ Credit Union
- Senior Sales Specialist at Advantis Credit Union
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Mortgage Equity Partners- Director of Mortgage Lending First Niagara Bank- Regional Mortgage Sales Manager EverBank- Branch Manager Wells Fargo Home Mortgage- Branch Manager Eastern Bank- VP of Lending National City Mortgage- Branch Manager Washington Mutual Bank- V.P Sr. Home Loan Center Manager Fleet Mortgage- Processing Center Manager
Mortgage Equity Partners- Director of Mortgage Lending
First Niagara Bank- Regional Mortgage Sales Manager
EverBank- Branch Manager
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage- Branch Manager
Eastern Bank- VP of Lending
National City Mortgage- Branch Manager
Washington Mutual Bank- V.P Sr. Home Loan Center Manager
Fleet Mortgage- Processing Center Manager
- Lending Production Manager at HarborOne Bank
27 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S - Biology
Responsible for covering assigned retail bank branches on the origination of residential mortgage loans: as well as, originating employee loans for 2 out of the 3 corporate locations. I balance my work schedule between time spent in each of their assigned branches and Center of Influence (COI) calling activities require work outside of regular banking hours, which may necessitate a flexible work schedule. I meet or exceed established sales, cross-sell, home equity and referral goals congruently with maintaining high standards of client satisfaction and quality. I manage client referrals and cross sell opportunities ensuring all new customers are introduced to local branch personnel, as applicable. Branch Activities: - Meet with clients for mortgage opportunities as scheduled - Interact with all branch personnel - Interact clients, make introductions and pass out business cards - Review Book of Business client profiles with retail partners to uncover mortgage opportunities - Discuss any cross sell opportunities discovered - Review mortgage pipeline with Branch Manager and/or delegate, as directed by Branch Manager - Expedite loans in process by regularly reviewing pipeline, following up on documentation with borrowers, interacting with title companies, realtors, attorneys, etc. - Make outbound calls and engage in electronic communications to centers of influence (COI) for business development 1. Meet with Branch Manager to review mortgage production to goal results. Discuss and gain commitment on activities for success based on the annual mortgage production goal. 2. One on One: Meet with mortgage Sales Manager to review production results to goal, branch activities and my Action Plan. Annual Activity Annual Goal Setting and Individual Sales Action Planning: *Highly knowledgeable in FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment * Strong customer service skills. * Strong financial acumen.
- Mortgage Loan Advisor at KeyBank
- Branch Manager Cleveland Near East Area at KeyBank
- Branch Manager III at First National Bank
- Branch Manager/ Officer/Mortgage at Huntington National Bank
7 months at this Job