• Solicit residential first mortgages through contacts with realtors, builders, and developers
• Develop relationships with board level/trustees or members of investment committees and strengthen relationships with Centers of Influence throughout the communities in the territory Provide a responsive and reliable face of the practice to the public Develop and maintain robust understanding of all facets of investment management process, strategies and prospect motivations and ensure that client objectives, constraints and guidelines are considered in the new business process Leverage the CRM system to maximize the understanding of relationships within the current client and prospect base to ensure marketing and sales resources are deployed efficiently
• Work effectively with portfolio managers, client service and RFP teams in developing prospect conversations and deploying other firm resources as appropriate in the education and cultivation of prospects regarding our value proposition
• Coordinate all facets of finals pitch including meeting preparation, materials, participants, and logistics.
• Provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking residential mortgage loans, Heloc, credit cards and all banking needs
• Arrange for appraisals of residential properties and title searches, obtained necessary documents
• Negotiate terms and conditions of loan with mortgagors
• Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages
• Built a network through local communities.
- Mortgage Sales Manager at SunTrust
- Mortgage Loan Officer at PNC Bank
- Director/Mortgage Broker at Total Financial & Mortgage Services
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Master in public and Non-Profit Administration
- B.S.B.A - Business
- B.S.N - Business
Main responsibility of increasing originations for the bank I’m Western, Central, and Southern Maine. Responsible for originating first mortgages along with training, recruiting, and mentoring loan officers throughout Maine. Work closely with the marketing department on increasing exposure to our mortgage products, and with different investors and MI companies to bring new products to the bank. Responsible for networking with public and nonprofit communities in Maine in order to maintain a bank presence.
- Mortgage Sales Manager at Northeast Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at University Credit Union
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Bank Of America
- Home Mortgage Consultant at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
• Manage a team of 22 Mortgage Originators, 4 of whom are in the Top 10 in overall company production and 4 loan officer assistants.
• On track to close 400 Million in 2018.
• Current mortgage production territory consists of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, DC and North Carolina.
• Work directly with Senior Management and Operations staff to consistently deliver up to date products and quality customer service on every loan.
• Recruit, hire and assist in training all Mortgage Originators in my region
• Team is consistently #1 in company production - 5 out of the first 6 months in 2018
• In charge of construction permanent focus group - updating and improving that process
• In charge of military outreach programs on Eastern North Carolina military bases
- Senior Vice President - Regional Mortgage Sales Manager at First Citizens Bank
- Senior Platinum Reverse Mortgage Product at Bank of America
- Assistant Vice-President / Program Manager - Private Mortgage Banking at Wells Fargo Bank
- Vice-President / Manager for Southern Region at Wachovia Bank
6 years at this Job
- BA - Agriculture Economics
NMLS February 2017 - Present Greater Los Angeles Area
- Reverse Mortgage Sales Manager at Certified Reverse Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Sales Manager at Reverse Mortgage Professionals
- Assistant Vice President at Finance of America Reverse LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Sales Manager At Aegean Financial at Reverse Mortgage Professionals
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- J.D - International Law
Manage the Loan Officer Assistant team with reviewing and submitting intricately documented loans, using multiple systems, while training on multiple systems and new compliance requirements. ❏ Cover managing our Loan Officer teams when needed in both CA and UT locations. ❏ Travelled to other offices in Utah and Delaware to train new teams on systems, process and procedures to meet the company's expectations and goals. ❏ Sales liaison with our Engineering team for problem solving, system errors, and customer support. Ticket creator for engineering glitches with our application, website, and propriety system. ❏ Managed and trained a team of 16 in two locations (CA and UT) in person and video conference trainings during a 4 month Pilot program.
- Mortgage Sales Manager at SoFi
- at SoFi
- Mortgage Frontline Team Lead at SoFi
- at Sports Authority
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Design Certificate
Provide training to MLOs on retail loan production, customer satisfaction results, product updates, internal relationships, and realtor/builder business plans. Helps team meet CRA loan goals and complies with internal guidelines. Develop and plan marketing strategies with internal partners.
• #1 in mortgage-to-bank referrals for additional products and services - 400% increase from previous years.
• Engage in outside sales, consistently achieving goals and targets, which consist of conducting 3 sales meetings per week, hosting monthly seminars, and conducting 2 monthly lunch 'n learns.
• Provide coaching to team of 4 MLOs to ensure sales goals are met. Used the skills learned through Gallup training.
• Manage production pipeline by working with MLO, underwriting and processing team.
• Recruited 4 MLOs in 6 months in a very competitive environment.
• Resolve ~3 client complaints per month. File 3 monthly internal reports.
- Mortgage Production Manager at Regions Mortgage
- Mortgage Production Manager at Dallas Neighborhood Homes
- Community Lending Specialist, CRA at Branch Banking and Trust
- Mortgage Sales Manager at US Bank Home Mortgage
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
I have been a Mortgage Sales Manager/Branch Manager for over 20 years. I have been privileged to watch this industry grow into the marvelous business that it is today. The ability to assist homebuyers get into their first home is a very rewarding experience. I have been a producing Branch Manager/Sales Manager for most of that time. I enjoy meeting other Loan Originators and recruiting them to work at our company. I'm t responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and over seeing their loans from start to closing. I go out with them on their sales calls if needed . I respond to their needs immediately. I meet with them individually each month so we can discuss their goals and asses if they are on target or in need of some tweaking. I assist them with structuring their loans and trouble solving if needed to get them to closing.I believe in teaching them how to fish rather than feed them fish. It allows them to understand our system better or where to look for the answers so that they can be better Originators.
- Mortgage Loan Consultant at Nationwide Mortgage Banking
- Mortgage Loan Consultant at US Mortgage Corporation
- Mortgage Consultant at
7 months at this Job
- Some college
- - Business/ marketing
20 direct reports, Loan Officers and Loan Officer Assistants. Manage production of 60MM-130MM per month. Sales training, Vendor negotiations, Corespondent Lending Negotiations, Production Reporting, Loan Escalation Intervention, Hiring and Firing. Work with HR, IT, Data Team and other internal departments.
- Mortgage Sales Manager/PLM at SoFi Lending, Inc
- ALM/Senior Loan Officer at First Mortgage Corporation/Freedom Mortgage
- ALM/Loan Officer at First National Finance & Equity
- Loan Officer at Envision Lending Group/Essex Mortgage
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish
- Mortgage Manager at HPW Towne Mortgage
- Vice President, Area Manager at Fifth Third Bank
- Mortgage Sales Manager at Civista Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Business Administration - Organization Management and Leadership
• Federally licensed mortgage loan officer, NMLS #306798. State licensed in Indiana and Florida.
• Planned, Developed and executed sales and business development goals for loan production,
• Solicited Mortgage applications from community, networking and professional relationships.
• Created Marketing materials and CRM campaigns to promote business,
• Created content and managed Social Media marketing through Facebook and Linked In.
• Researched investors and worked with management for on-boarding.
• Ensure multi-state licensing requirements are met.
• Coach and field questions from new-hires during orientation.
• Attend professional organization events and meetings to promote referral opportunities.
• Participate in industry trade-shows to promote and solicit business opportunities.
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Approved Mortgage AWMG
- Mortgage Loan Officer at RUOFF Mortgage Company
- Mortgage Sales Manager, AVP at The Huntington National Bank
- Manufactures Sales Representative at Jackson & Associates, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- General Studies
- Vocational Trade Cert.
- Certificate First Line Supervision