Experienced Mortgage Underwriter with 10+ years of experience with management, credit risk analysis, reporting, quality control and process improvements. In the time since my last position, I assisted my Mother while my Father was passing. I have also taken some online course work. Always known to be a motivated individual, I have kept my skills sharp and am currently looking to return to the full-time work force in Mortgage Underwriting.
- Mortgage Underwriter at Mortgage Underwriting
- Underwriting Manager Business and Retail Lending at Ditech fka- GMAC Bank/Ally/Green Tree
- Underwriting Consultant at Ditech fka- GMAC Bank/Ally/Green Tree
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Remote mortgage underwriter. Dispositioned conventional and Jumbo loans. Excel at complex loans.
- Mortgage Underwriter at Essent Guaranty
- Mortgage Underwriter at Cardinal Financial
- Mortgage Underwriter at Indecomm Global Services
- Mortgage Underwriter at ISGN
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Retail mortgage underwriter for FNMA, FHHLC, FHA, PORTFOLIO and USDA loans. Completing daily credit underwriting and appraisal review for corporate and investor loan compliance. OPERATIONS MANAGER AND MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSING
- RETAIL MORTGAGE UNDERWRITER at CITIZENS BANK/FRANKLIN AMERICAN MORTGAGE COMPANY
- Managed staff at MORTGAGE INVESTORS GROUP
- CREDIT MANAGER/UNDERWRITER III/CREDIT RISK MANAGER at FIRST TENNESSEE BANK
- VICE-PRESIDENT/SR MORTGAGE UNDERWRITER/LOAN OFFICER and BRANCH MANAGER at FIRST TENNESSEE HOME LOANS/FIRST HORIZON HOME LOAN CORPORATION
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree
- MASTERS DEGREE - LEADERSHIP
Conventional, FHA/VA Loan Products Mortgage Underwriter for an array of available loan products including IHDA and MHDC (Position ended due to industry downturn)
• Underwrite all residential appraisals for residential and portfolio products
- Mortgage Underwriter at Central Bank of St. Louis
- Mortgage Underwriter at Citizens National Bank
- DE/SAR/Assistant Vice President at Bank of America
- at First Integrity Mortgage Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
As a mortgage underwriter my focus is to ensure PNC packages saleable loans on the secondary market while meeting the customer needs. This is done by minimizing risks and approving residential mortgage applications to FNMA and FHLMC. My underwriting authority is within conforming limits. I review and approve credit, assets, income - wage earner, Sch C, Sch E, 1065, 1120s, and 1120, title commitments, and appraisal reviews. I consistently provide constructive and positive feedback to internal partners - loan processors and originators - to ensure applications are closed on time and the customer remains at the center of our process. All regulatory requirements and training are kept current.
- Mortgage Underwriter at PNC BANK/CONSUMER LOAN CENTER
- Forward Underwriter at Live Well Financial, Inc
- Mortgage Underwriter and Mortgage Processor at BANK OF AMERICA
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Management
Responsible for performing a detailed review of residential mortgage loan applications and documentation as submitted through originators to ensure that the loans meet
underwriting guidelines as established by Citizens Bank. The detailed review of the
submission will include reviewing all documentation including but not limited to credit
reports, income documentation, asset documentation, collateral, fraud prevention tools
and other applicable documentation as required to render a decision. Responsible for effectively communicating all lending decisions to appropriate parties as defined by
Citizens Bank procedures. Key Achievements and Responsibilities as a Mortgage Underwriter
➢ 2016 Two Time Credco Award Winner
➢ Assist with needs of Production Coordinators, Closers, and Funders.
➢ Evaluate residential mortgage loans risk on timely basis based on sound underwriting decisions
➢ Provide prompt, quality service to originating loan officers and processors
- Mortgage Underwriter at CITIZENS BANK
- Home Owners Assistance Specialist (FHLMC, Bank Owned, & FHA) at FIFTH THIRD BANCORP
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at ACCREDITED HOME LENDERS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Remote Contract Mortgage Underwriter - Active DE, SAR, VA credit designations - Underwrote VA, FHA, FNMA Loans * Lead Underwriter for assigned team of three * Identified and recommended alternative loan solutions * Adhered to state and federal banking regulations in regards to disclosures with included CFR - RESPA, Regulation Z, B, ATR-QM rule and NON-QM compliance on each file..
- Mortgage Underwriter at Live Well Financial
- Mortgage Underwriter at One Trust Home Loans
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter at Summit Funding
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter at CMG Financial
4 months at this Job
- None - Psychology and Sociology
Conventional Mortgage underwriter reviewing all loans from queue sent from processing for approval/counter-offer or denial. Determining eligibility of borrower's base on credit findings, income documents, assets documents, and title commitments alone with collateral review. Making underwriting decisions based on company guidelines and FNMA and FHLMC guidelines. Reviews loan applications submitted by borrowers and makes credit decisions based on lender criteria. Underwriting agency and files and clears conditions also calculating debt ratios. Files that are being analyzing and reviewed are Conventional Loans, FHA Loans, VA Loans, and USDA Loans.
- Mortgage Underwriter at Evolve Mortgage Services
- Mortgage Underwriter 3 at Urban Lending Solutions
- Mortgage Underwriter 3 at JP Morgan Chase
- Auditor at Mortgage Compliance Advisors
2 years at this Job
- None - Finance
9020 SW Washington Square Rd #350 Tigard OR 97223
REMOTE Sr. Mortgage Underwriter
Responsible for Underwriting FHA DE, Underwriting VA LAPP SAR and Conventional Loans
• Responsible to maintain new loan quota, conditions, emails and maintain quality loan underwriting
• Review new programs with loan officers as requested
• Responsible to give client service and uphold the expected turn times
- REMOTE Sr. Mortgage Underwriter at LoanStar/ Commerce Home Lending merger
- Remote Mortgage Underwriter at Primary Residential Mortgage
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Business
• Responsible for the approval process of, CONV, VA and FHA Loans.
• Possess a thorough understanding of various products, program guidelines, and necessary conditions for approval.
• Navigate through technical software constantly and consistently to reach individual and team goals.
• Accurately record data and review conclusions in quality assurance
• Communicate all loan declinations and suspensions to mortgage banker
• Ensure final loan information is accurate in loan origination system
• Underwrite Conventional, FHA and VA loans according to approved underwriting guidelines
• Determine the value of each property by means of property reports and appraisals.
• Responsible for ordering appraisals, title commitments, homeowners insurance, flood insurance, credit reports, verifications of employment and deposits, etc.
• Knowledgeable of principle practices and regulations applicable to mortgage lending
- Mortgage Underwriter at Academy Mortgage
- Sr. Correspondent Underwriter at Pacific Union Financial
- Mortgage Underwriter at Academy Mortgage
- Mortgage Underwriter (contract ) at Kforce/USAA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent