After relocating to the Seattle area, I have worked as a freelance motion designer on a number of creative projects and have remained current with industry software and skills.
- Freelance Motion Designer at Self- Employed
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Motion Graphic Design Bachelors of Applied - Graphic Design
As editor and motion designer for Google, Uber, Second City, and major political candidates I make and ship ads for television and publish for web platforms. Working from script and artboards I collaborate with the client to create motion and visuals that best tell their story.
- Editor and Motion Designer at Freelance/Self employed
- Assistant Producer and Editor at AKPD Message and Media
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Advanced Motion Design
- - Character Animation
- - Animation Bootcamp
- Bachelor of Communications - cinema
SOVRN Creative, Boise Idaho 208.350.3957 Senior Motion Designer on various projects. Project lead on most videos and responsible for entire project from start to finish including creative www.theplastickeys.com concepts, pre production, storyboarding, design, animation and final delivery to client. Have also worked on multiple projects with other senior Vimeo: @Beaudoin designers, directors and writers to bring their concepts and visions to life. Director of photography on short form and long form Instagram: @ChrisBeaudoin documentary and social videos. Responsible for working in studio, scripted and storyboarded stories as well as quickly paced run and gun videos. In many cases responsible for producing, managing, directing Design-driven motion designer who tells video shoots as well as editing the final video. In stories with love and crushes deadlines. Has a some cases working with clients and directors to passion for the creative concepting process capture the best possible scenes that tell their story. and a commitment to learn and grow. Constantly challenging to create visually and As our only in house photographer responsible for conceptually sensational videos. Always on the coordinating, photographing and editing large and look to discover new technologies, techniques small scale photo shoots. Types of photo shoots and a great care for quality and details. include professional in studio head shots for executives and doctors to journalistic and product Have worked on a wide variety of projects and photos for companies. gained commercial experience with clients including Motorola, SNL, Microsoft, Intel, HP,
- MOTION DESIGNER at
- MOTION DESIGNER at TD Emeritrade, Boeing United, Oakley
- Motion Designer at Wire Stone
1 month at this Job
passion, and creativity to create Created stunning motion graphics for logo animation, lower third, and consistent, reliable, and accessible transition.
motion graphics, photography and
• Conducted research on the brand they wanted to be shown and how and videography work for all my things should move. clients and or art directors to bring their vision alive.
• Drafted several design concepts until the perfect one was selected.
• Applied my motion graphic and 3D skill to create three engaging motion pieces.
- Motion Designer at
- Video Editor at Cinema 4D
- A/V Assistant at Florida School
1 month at this Job
- - Motion Graphic Designer
Content creation for Cisco Vision deployment worldwide. Designed advertising & digital signage; static, motion, mobile. Sports, retail, entertainment focused content for venues, trade shows and events. Collaborated across teams to provide solutions for UI/UX, business development, sales and engineering.
- Motion Designer at Cisco Systems
- Freelance - S.F. Bay Area at Creative, John McNeil Studio
- Art Director/Motion Graphics Artist/Compositor at Eveo
- 3D Artist at OneSixEight Design Group
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Film & Television Production
- BA (Hons) - Social Anthropology
I have been a full-time freelancer for 6 months now, and I started my own company, Dexter Labs, LLC, where I offer motion design and videography services. I've landed several gigs with companies like The Victor L Phillips Company, Mercedes, Jamba Juice, Cerner, and Tim Tippets, an well known audio engineer who collaborated with me to make an online audio class for people looking to improve their audio quality in video production.
- Motion Designer at Self Employed
- Senior Motion Designer at Lifted Logic
- Self Employed at Self Employed
6 months at this Job
- CAPS - Film Making
Freelance I collaborate with agencies, post houses, and friends in the industry to solve challenging motion graphics and vfx problems for their clients. Create storyboards and pitch materials and defend those materials. Find the right talent to help with difficult projects. Maintain relationships with past clients. Create custom scripts and code snippets for Adobe products and 3D applications. Build and maintain equipment.
- Motion Designer at
- Motion Designer / Editor at 1080 Entertainment / Matchframe
- Lead Editor / Motion Designer at Shootz Production Group / Anderson Advertising
- Assistant Editor at Allied Vaughn
7 years, 11 months at this Job
Working in Motion production with Animation, Promos, Toppers, and Social Media such as Instagram, Facebook, and Snap Chat.
- Motion Designer at Neoganda
- Freelance Motion Designer at Greenhaus GFX
- Freelance Motion Designer at Plucky
- Freelance Motion Designer at Day One Agency
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Motion Graphics and Illustration
- - Game Design
- - Animation
- Equivalent to Associates Degree - Fine Art
I've been a freelance motion designer for more than 10 years, sometimes while also working a full time position. I have worked for hundreds of clients and created animations and live-action videos for every use that one can imagine.
- Freelance Motion Designer at Dylan Demyanek
- Motion Graphics Designer at Caesars Entertainment
- Motion Designer at Martopia
- Research Assistant at Georgia Tech Research Institute
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computational Media
2005 - 2007 Highly creative and multitalented Creating content for a wide variety of Motion Designer, creating impactful mediums, from styleframes to delivery. Scad and thought-provoking visual state- Work closely with clients to create vision, BFA in 3D animation conceive designs, and meet deadlines. ments.
- Motion designer at Monsterbox Studio
- lead motion at Animation
- Lead animator at DECC
- animation director at DOB
5 years, 2 months at this Job