May 2016 - present Develope web and layout solutions for programs and projects. Manage new technological design innovations. Incorporate innovative animation and graphic design. Social Media.Video and media projects in coordination with staff. Motion Graphic Designer.
- Motion Graphic Designer at NPS BANK
- Freelancer at Motion
- at Gasmultiagencia
- Video editing and web designer at Mirage Blast
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Communication
• Manage and oversee YouTube Channel. Develop and implement social media strategies to promote business, Video Producer, Editor and motion graphic Designer. YouTube search algorithm specialist. Prepare and analyze search engine analytical data daily. Research and implement strategies for better keyword, keyword phrases, and metatags. Optimizer channels performance weekly. Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Tube Buddy, VidIQ, and Morning Fame. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media networks.
• Schedule and perform Cannabis Patient interviews. Maintain a professional relationship with patients. Advise and answer any questions patients may have pertaining to Cannabis..
• Personal YT channel link: https://goo.gl/TdMk4t Medical Cannabis Outreach Channel link: https://goo.gl/C8raC9
- Video Producer, Editor and motion graphic Designer at YouTube Productions and Promotions
- Farm Account Manager & Labor at Triple D Farms
- Assistant Manager at Dollar General
- Building Service Worker at Western Illinois University
5 months at this Job
- None - Psychology
- None - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
• Making 2D animation
• Graphic design and website maintenance.
- Motion Graphic Designer at Bruno Grizzo Studio
- Graphic Designer, Instructor, Gallery Assistant at Oogie Art
- Graphic Designer, Manager Assistant at JYP Technical Inc
2 years at this Job
- MFA in Drawing - Drawing
- None - Illustration
- Bachelor's - Visual Communication
Greater Los Angeles Area
• Design, animate, edit video and motion graphic projects for marketing, promotion, and customer experience
•. Collaborate with Creative Video Director on delivery of thoughtful and brand- consistent video content Manage the updating and ongoing videos relevant to new product releases (instructional and tutorials)
• Manage and organize archive of video/media assets for ready access
• Responsible for all video, audio and motion graphic production, including conceptualizing, storyboarding, planning, shooting, animating, creating graphics, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos, and digital asset management
• Keeps informed and up to date on best practices and tools in the video space, ensuring standards remain high and techniques are cutting edge
•Troubleshoots and preforms routine maintenance on video, audio and lighting equipment Page 1 of 3
• understand the file structure needed of photoshop and illustrator files to be animated in after effects for motion graphics
• Ability to take pre-existing logos and designs and rebuild them for animation in After Effects
- Videographer motion graphic designer at Motion Graphics
- Motion / Graphic Designer at Learn4Life
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - (A.S.), Multimedia
Provided motion design for social media creative and video background for movie website like “John Wick 3”, “Hell Boy 3”, “Widows” and “Cliffs Of Freedom”...etc.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer at Hybrid Studio
- Alternative Military Service with the Ministry of the Interior at Taichung local government office
- Program Assistant / News Producer at TVB Holdings (USA) Inc
- Graphic & Motion Graphic Designer at Freelancer
9 months at this Job
- Master of Art - Broadcast Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
On Air, Digital and Streaming Motion Graphics Design, Title Design, Graphics Packaging
- Motion Graphic Designer at Turner Studios TCM/FilmStruck
- Motion Graphic Designer at ABC/CMG WSBTV
- Senior Motion Graphic Designer at Turner Broadcasting
- Broadcast and Print Graphic Designer at Artifact Design
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts in Motion Media - Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - Visual Communications
Increase profits for clients in a broad range of industries by bringing their stories to life through animation and motion graphics. for clients of all sizes. high-quality results on time. Simulator".
• Execute all aspects of video production from concept and storyboards through motion graphics and editing
• Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced production environments, delivering
• Work with a broad range of technologies to successfully develop a unique style for each client based on their guidelines, specific needs, budget and time constraints.
• Highly experienced in creating Illustrator storyboards and assets then bringing them into After Effects for rigging and animation.
• Produced over 3.5 minutes of traditional character animation, from concept art to final lip-sync and color, in 15 days for the game "Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location".
• Rehired by Scottgames to create intro and five different ending videos for "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria
Increase profits for clients in a broad range of industries by bringing their stories to life through animation
and motion graphics.
for clients of all sizes.
high-quality results on time.
- Animator & Motion Graphic Designer at Nekomation
- Program Coordinator: Graphic Communications at St. Louis Community College
- Adjunct Professor of Animation at St. Louis Community College
- 2D Character Animator at Win the Jamm Hollywood
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film and Video
Responsibilities: creating motion-graphics.
- Motion graphic designer at ION Media
- Motion graphic designer at Reelz-Channel
- Freelance motion graphic designer at Sitelines Production
- Motion graphic designer at Lionshare Media Production
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graphic Designer
Implements, executes and maintains graphic elements for on-air and provides graphics packages to outside producers for Programs and News
- Motion Graphic Designer at America CV Network LLC
- Motion Graphic Designer at Business Owner
- Motion Graphic Designer at Melia Hotels International Cuba, Headquarter
- Video Editor at Publicitur S.A, Ministry of Tourism
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Degree - Mechanical Engineer
Apply entrepreneurial spirit, creative drive, and expertise in marketing and visual brand strategy to develop variety of campaigns covering commercial, digital, website, print, collateral, alternative media, and in-store. Guide
development of visual collateral by orchestrating creation of positioning strategy, messaging, brand identity, and
• Served as freelance design director and motion graphic artist for clients including Platform Media, Sony Pictures, Kelly Clarkson, NBC SongLand, Motive Ai, and Mayor Garrett campaign.
- Freelance Creative Director & Motion Graphic Designer at Rad Motion Pictures
- lead interactive designer for The Voice Season 16 at Good Place and Great News
- Creative Director at NBC Late Night
- Senior Designer | Director at NBCUniversal Media
5 months at this Job
- - Typography & Film History Coursework