• Auto repairs and revisioning for local customers.
• Boat engine and rewiring repairs for customers. 2016 - 2015 - Motorcycle Mechanic Power Sport Dynamic in Springfield, Oregon.
• Maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of personal, sport, and police motorcycles.
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Restored John Deere
- Shop Manager, Lead Mechanic at B & A Automotive
- Certified Level 4 Technician at BMW
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Motorcycle master tech & leed tech
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Dons kawasaki
18 years at this Job
- High school - Votech Auto repair
• Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, or other engine performance indicators.
• Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts, visually or using gauges.
• Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
• Listen to engines, examine vehicle frames, or confer with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage.
• Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
• Reassemble and test subassembly units.
• Repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
• Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline or oil tanks, starters, or mufflers.
• Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Southeast Sales Corporation
- Bartender at Tompters Inn
- Southeast Sales at
- Motorcycle Mechanic at King Honda
24 years, 7 months at this Job
• Greening the customers, understanding their needs and provide solutions
• Diagnose and repair motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy.
• Communicate findings effectively with customers and staff.
• Coordinating with sales to ensure the best customer care and experience.
• Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
• Routine maintenance on all Japanese major brand motorcycles.
• Perform electrical and mechanical diagnosis in a timely manner.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Complete tasks as per Service Manual specifications and techniques.
• Ability to operate all machines marketed by the dealership.
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Berlin Kawasaki Dealership
- Store Manager/Motorcycle Mechanic at REVO Cycle
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Pro Yoshimura
- Motorcycle Mechanic Trainee at God Knows Cycle - Suzuki Dealership
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Interior Design
- - Interior Design
Diagnose and repair various motorcycles including bikes from the 70s to modern day . Routine maintenance to full engine builds . Electrical diagnose. Tire changes , accessories , suspension rebuilds , carburetor tuning, Hd oil pumps , cam chain tensioners , crank shaft replacement, top end , transmissions, Shovel head and evo experience. Also helping out a race shop, doing engine modification, suspension and repairs. Hd engine builds.
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Sound motor sports
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Rer motor city
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Motorcycles
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Freedoms choice
- General yard and tree work at John's Landscaping
- Personal Assistant at Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Cc concepts at sales
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Fabricate and repair custom motorcycles, and make custom seats and interiors for motorcycles and cars
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Northwest Custom Cycle
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Classic Ironworks
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Eastside Harley Davidson
- Mechanic at Nicholson Manufacuring
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Upholstery, Trimmer, Glazer
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Raz Customz
- Production Manager at TUFF SHED, INC.
- Maintenance Technician at NorthEnd Group
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Boulder Choppers
10 years, 2 months at this Job
Set up new Motorcycles, serviced,and repaired them, Plus snowmobiles and atv's.
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Sportland Motorsports
- General Contractor at JD Builders
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- General Contractor - Building
- High school - Builder, Mechanic and Cook
Inspect vehicles for damage, missing parts, mechanical problems.
➢ Diagnose problems and estimate repair costs according to appropriate guidelines
➢ Order repair parts as instructed and perform designated repairs (i.e. replace brake pads, rotors, radiators, gaskets, water pump, hoses, plugs, wires, distributor cap, switches, mirrors, knobs, tires, etc.)
➢ Perform minor electrical repairs (i.e. electrical components, power windows, power, mirrors, door locks, etc.)
➢ Check Run/Ride vehicles on sale day to ensure vehicles are operational or can start with jump box
- Motorcycle Mechanic at 595 cycles
- Sales Consultant at What's Your Destination
- Motorcycle Mechanic at Texas Super Sport
- Motorcycle Mechanic at High Five Cycles
3 years, 11 months at this Job