Patient Accounts Rep Office Supplies, Metered Mail, Filling, Scheduling office and surgery lines, Assisted In-Office surgery, ICD9 CPT coding and billing, banking, filling and purging of files.Exceptional Customer Service, Ordered equipment for surgery, Pre-Operative Clearance, Coordinated Surgery and Patient care thru out there services. Post Operative Orders, Accounts Receivable, Ordered Anesthesia, Physician & Vendors Calendar, Set up Lunches and Seminars for Marketing New Physician skills and expertise into community, Insurance pre- authorization, ran biopsy of frozen sections, sterilizations of equipment, wrote job descriptions and procedures. MRI Tech Aide to Reno Orthopeadic : Greeted All New and Established MRI Patient, Positioned Patients on MRI Selected Coil for length of Test, Assured Patient Comfort and position. Disinfected MRI unit and chamber, coordinated service for MRI, Made sure doctors medication orders were administered to patients that needed it, Transported Patients by gurney or wheelchair ordered office and medical supplies.
- Par Mri Tech Aide at Renown Regional Medical Center
- Aide at Brookfield school Reno
- Gift Shop Manager at Sinai Reno
- Macys at Personal shopper sales associate
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Psychology
- Pacific preforming arts - Reno
- - General
Provide direct patient care with emphasis on meeting both physical and emotional needs. Exercise abilities in communicating with patients and family, taking patients' medical history, escorting patients to the MRI department, and positioning patients in the MRI scanner.
- MRI Tech Aide at Shields MRI
- Server at Tickets Bar + Grill
- Orthodontic Dental Assistant at Foster Orthodontics
9 months at this Job
- - Medical Imaging
• Perform all MRI examination per department protocol.
• Insert IV catheters and administer intravenous contrast for imaging
• Proficient with different MRI environments 1.5T, 3T and intraoperative MRI during neurosurgery procedures.
• Working knowledge of the MRI scanner. Troubleshooting, shutdown and start up procedures.
• Proficient in MRI biopsy imaging.
• Working knowledge of PACS and EPIC systems.
• Clinical preceptor for MRI students.
• Collaborate with other hospital departments to ensure effective patient care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- MRI Technologist at MRI Tech
- at U.S. Air Force
11 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Physician Assistant Studies
- Bachelor's Degree - Advanced Radiologic Science
- - Radiology Technologist Program
- - Family Medicine
- - Interventional Radiology
- - Inpatient Psychiatry
- - Surgery
- - Sports Medicine
Travel mri tech
- Travel MRI Tech at Soliant
- MRI TECHNOLOGIST at MOUNTAIN VALLEY ORTHOPEDICS
- MRI TECHNOLOGIST at HUNTERDON RADIOLOGICAL IMAGING ASSOCIATES
- MRI/CT TECH AIDE and X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST at
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN APPLIED SCIENCE - APPLIED SCIENCE
- CERTIFICATE - MRI TECHNOLOGIES
Directly support Barrow Neurological Institute Trauma, Stroke and research programs. Currently 9 MRI units 1.5T, 3T (GE, Philips). Accountable for ACR compliance, ordering, tech and nurse supervision weekend nights 6p-630a Friday-Sunday.
- Lead MRI Tech-weekend at St. Joseph's Medical Center
- MRI/Nuclear Medicine/CAT scan Supervisor at Banner Del E Web Medical Center
- MRI Program Director at West Coast Ultrasound Institute-School of Imaging
- Center Manager at Diagnostic Imaging Facility
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - HSM Business Administration
• Screen veterans for their MRI test, making sure they were cleared and safe.
• Set patients up for their MRI scans.
• Removed patient contrast IVs
- MRI TECH ASSISTANT at CARL VINSON VA MEDICAL CENTER
- REGISTRAR/OUTPATIENT/ADMISSIONS at FAIRVIEW PARK HOSPITAL
- at After School Program Tutor EAST LAURENS HIGH SCHOOL
- MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK/ DATA ENTRY at
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Accounting
Experience Stockdale Radiology MRI Technologist / Tech Aide Technologist take quality MRI images, growing outpatient environment. Philips 1.5T Scanner worked well with others at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills, team player to all departments, HIPAA Compliant, respectful to all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output. Perform a wide variety of imaging procedures, including but not limited to: Breast MRI, MR Angiography, MSK, Spine and Brain imaging. Works autonomously with little or no assistance, except when assistance is needed for physically incapacitated or translation needs. Trained future employees. Ramsoft knowledge, radiology software. Maintain facility: Stock linens, clean exam room, partake in quality control measures and submit order supply lists as needed. Perform proper intake on patients and documentation for radiologist. Solely responsible for starting IV’s and injecting patients as needed.
- Registered MRI Tech at Stockdale Radiology
- Patient Services Coordinator / Certified MRI Technologist at Southern California Orthopedic Institute
- Practice Coordinator / Medical Assistant at Bone & Joint Center Dr. Ferro
- Extern at Truxtun Radiology
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Assistant - Medical
- - Psychology
- Registered MRI TECHNOLOGIST - MRI
Organized MRI suite for patient's exam. Bring patient from waiting area and explain procedure and have them change into hospital attire..lock up their personal items..sit with the MRI tech as they scan the patients and watch for any movement or distress if patient becomes uncomfortable.when exam is finished, bring patient back to dressing room..print a CD for patient to bring to their doctors appointment. Enter information into computer and clean up exam room and prepare for next patient on the list..we were in patient and out patient facility..when patients came to us from their hospital rooms there was lifting involved to get patient over to exam table inside the MRI suite. I ordered supplies and stocked shelves..I also did pre phone calls to the out patients to go over safety issues..explain to them not to wear jewelry and must dress in hospital clothes when they arrive.would ask patients if they had any metal on their body including dental work.
- PCA/MRI tech aid at Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Dialysis Technician at American Renal Institute
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Heartlab
7 years at this Job
- General. Hs
• Clean and sanitize Operating/Surgery Rooms
• Welcome and assist patients in the Emergency Room complete and review MRI safety questions
• Set patient schedule daily, research patients for future scheduling, retrieve inpatients from various areas of the hospital.
- MRI Tech Assistant at Beaumont Hospital
- Sales/Service Representative at
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Full time Mri technologist at a children’s hospital performing a vast array of scans on all age groups from fetal through adulthood.
- full time mri tech at Johns Hopkins All
- MRI tech at Jefferson Radiology
- MRI tech at Southeastern Massachusetts Mobile MRI Services, St Anne Hospital
- Rockville, full-time, MRI tech at Insight Mobile MRI Rockville Hospital
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - technology