Assistance with day-to-day veterinary procedures and practices including: induction of patients, surgical preparation, radiographs, appointments, necessary cleaning, client communication and assistance, and assessing needs between departments. Kennel Technician Supervisor (6/16-10/16): Managed a crew of 4-5 kennel technicians, overseeing daily duties and patient care including feedings, walks, and administered medications. Recovery Technician (10/16-10/17): handled patient care post-operatively including; medication administration, pain management, general patient care, recognizing emergent situations. Surgical Instrument Technician (10/17-present): manage surgical instruments including; regular upkeep and maintenance of surgical tools, devices, and instruments, as well as keeping a detailed inventory. MRI Technician (6/18-present): perform both Neurological and Orthopedic scans on patients in need of diagnostics. Includes assisting with anesthesia monitoring, as well as interpretation of medical images.
- Veterinary Technician/MRI Technician at Veterinary Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Group
- Activities Assistant at Brightview Senior Living
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
Assists an MRI Technician with daily activities, such as helping patients on and off the machine, organizing medical
documents and retrieving supplies when necessary.
• Familiarity with scan positioning and an understanding of medical imaging nomenclature.
- MRI TECHNICIAN INTERN at MAIN STREET MEDICAL IMAGING
- CUSTODIAL BUSINESS MANAGER at COMPLETE OFFICE CLEANING
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Science
- - Liberal Arts
Responsible for selecting imaging parameters and software options, imaging sessions and record keeping.
• Demonstrate, knowledge, understanding and confidence in MRI.
• Work with radiologists and referring physicians
• Performs high quality MRI examination while providing exceptional patient care.
• Professionally operated MRI scanners, maneuvered examination equipments and experienced with Hitachi 1.2 T.
• Ensured the instructions of the medical personnel are followed and explained to the patients.
• Obtain images, produces film records and from disk to storage media and transfers from disk to PACS stations.
- MRI Technician at MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER Ltd
- MRI Technician at CHICAGO RIDGE RADIOLOGY HOSPITAL
- MRI Technician at JESSE BROWN VA MEDICAL CENTER
- Phlebotomy Technician at MIDWESTERN CAREER COLLEGE
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health and Physical Education
Responsible for performing MRI procedures with and without contrast
- MRI Technician at Diagnostic Medical Imaging
- Medical Assistant at Miami Center of Excellence for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ultrasound Technician at OR Care Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at Florida Center for Allergy and Asthma Care
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science
- Denver, CO
● Managed paperwork and scanned patients information.
● Observed MRI Technician and developed knowledge based on radiology.
● Determined effectively the best MRI films to use. Kids First Pediatrics - Denver, CO
● Performed basic vital signs on staff and patients.
● Provided nurture and care for toddlers during visits.
● Obtained knowledge about the day to day job routines of various staff members.
● Assisted patients to rooms. Environmental Services - Fort Collins, CO
• Perform high level cleanliness of specified area.
• Professional interaction between employees.
• Training to prevent sexual harassment.
• Managed high level supplies such as keys, radios and cleaning supplies.
- Observed MRI Technician and developed knowledge based at TouchStone Imaging
1 month at this Job
• Receive and review physician's request for imaging procedure and identify the patient.
• Screen patients for safety and inform patients concerning the procedure.
• Review and comply with pertinent patient history, physical examinations and supporting clinical data to facilitate diagnostic results.
• Transfer, position, and instruct patients in preparation for procedures.
• Elicit the cooperation of patients by explaining procedure, and comforts those who fear magnetic resonance examination by providing assurance.
• Select appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware and software.
• Select and computes machine settings to compensate for such variances as patient size, age, gender, and tissue density.
• Insert an intravenous (IV) line into a vein in the hand or arm, and injects contrast material into the intravenous line.
• Perform a full-range of head, neck, spine, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, vascular, musculoskeletal, and special imaging procedures.
• Inspect images for quality and completeness, prepared and maintain records and files of procedures, and make copies of images when request.
• Perform appropriate quality assurance procedures, tests, and measurements; on a continuous basis, insured equipment is functioning properly, and advised supervisor of problems.
• Assist in the clinical training of magnetic resonance technology students and MRI Technologists by demonstrating selection of machine control settings, positioning the patient, and checking for and identifying acceptable image quality.
• Assist in the use of a variety of equipment and procedures not routinely employed and the development of new techniques or procedures when needed.
• Serve as lead MRI Technologist when needed.
• Participates in continuing education programs in MRI techniques.
- MRI Technician at Pacific Medical Imaging & Oncology
- MRI Instructor at National Polytechnic College
- MRI Technician at Tower Imaging
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Occupational Science In Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- - General Education
Independently performed MRI exams, including brain, shoulder abduction and external rotation, knee, hip,
ankle, wrist, spine ALAR, flexion and extension studies
• Maintaining patient comfort during entire process
• Philips 1.5 Tesla MRI system
- MRI Technician at M1 Imaging
- Mental Health Technician at Beaumont Hospital Dearborn
- MRI Technologist Intern at Midwest Open MRI
1 year at this Job
- - Anatomy and Physiology
Provided MRI healthcare services as a technologist in a busy imaging center environment. ⦁ Adhere to safety protocols in operating GE Signa 1.5 Tesla system to perform routine exams. ⦁ Interview patients to collect medical information, explaining exam procedures to promote safety. ⦁ Transmit cases to the doctors after conducting exams.
- MRI Technician at Orange County Diagnostics
- General Manager at Rodrigo's Mexican Restaurants
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - A.A. MRI Technology
- Diploma - A.S. Associate of Science
• Assist Tech with patient care
• Position patient in MRI scanner
• Administrative tasks
• Entering data
• Use of EMR
- MRI Technician Assistant at Captive Radiology
- Administrative Assistant at Hocking College Office of Admissions
- Assistant Manager at 1st Stop Inc
- Clerk at Vinton County Auditor's Office
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Medical Administrative Assisting - Medical Administrative Assisting
- High School Diploma
1. Electronic Medical Record (e-clinical work) 2. Prepare patients for the visit. 3. Collect specimen for blood test. 4. Performed MRI studies
- Medical Assistant/MRI technician at Advanced Rheumatology of South Florida
- Medical Assistant at Harbor Village Detox
- Biochemistry Assistant Professor at Medical Sciences University
- Officer in charge of the shifts at the Emergency Room at Medical Doctor
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Registered Medical Assistant
- - American Registry of Medical Assistant