Senior mud engineer and owner. Currently working in the DJ basin
- Mud engineer at Mudman consulting
- Mud Engineer Pipeline service at DCS Drilling Fluids
- Mud Engineer consultant to Haliburton in the Powder River Basin at Sierra Hamilton Consulting
- Driver/Night Supervisor at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Carry out mud engineering services at rig site during drilling of a well for both horizontal, vertical or deviated
- Mud Engineer at Great Wall drilling company, south sudan branch
- Geologist/Geophysicist Trainee at Directorate of Geological Survey and Mines, Uganda
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geosciences
- High school or equivalent - Physics and Math
Doing Drive by Checks On Zan/Pac systems, And Sit Jobs As needed for Oil base Mud in Southeast New Mexico for Devon
- Mud Engineer at Newpark
- Mud Engineer at Outsource fluid soulutions
- Field Operator at DCP Midstream
- Consulting Drilling Fluids Engineer at FMI - AES
2 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities build up new mud if we need and check mud properties and treat mud properties , check also solid control equipments: shale shaker, sand trap, mud cleaner, desander, desilter. also check with mud logger if we have gases or ask which formation we drill and ask if we have losses or high torque otherwise during POOH or RIH will ask him if we have tight hole or overpull. sometimes company man needs HI VIscosity or slug (HI MWT). Most important thing that should be a good relationship with all people on rig site especially company man and Dirreck man, that is all what I have at this moment. Accomplishments I try to give advice when we have some troubleshoots. Skills Used computer skills, fill up well summary, final report
- mud engineer at anyone of international Co
at this Job
- BSC - chamical engineering
Responsible for the mud engineering supply and service on land drilling rigs within the operating area.
• Manage the wellsite drilling and completion fluids with detailed monitoring, inventory management and collaboration with the drilling crews.
• Prepare drilling fluid formulas for each well section and ensure each program maintained the fluid within specified parameters.
• Ensure compliance with HSE policies, regulatory requirements and site-specific procedures.
• Maintain equipment to ensure accurate and timely service
• Ensure accounting and billing accuracy with the customer while tracking performance.
• Maintain training and competencies program.
- Mud Engineer at Halliburton Bariod
- Restaurant Manager at Village Inn
- Manager at Jazz Cafe
- Mud Engineer/Lead Compliance Officer at MI SWACO
11 months at this Job
• Maintains fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
• Maintains inventory at customer well sites.
• Must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
• May make sales calls on the field and field office level or accompany Sales Representative performing the same function.
• Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
• Expert product line knowledge in addition to meeting competency requirements as outlined in LEARNLINK.
• Writing of mud recap and end of the well report
• Performs other related duties as required.
- MUD ENGINEER at BAROID HALLIBURTON
- CORRECTIONAL OFFICER III at Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Equipment Operator at
- Oil Field Operator at Julius Berger Oil Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Check mud. Order loads fix any problems that arise during drilling of well WBM, OBM. Wyoming, South Texas, Oklahoma
- Mud engineer at Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Mud engineer at Nova drilling fluids
- Ground hand at One Source T&D
- Corrections Officer 2 at Tdcj jordan unit
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- 62 college hours. Certificate in corrections - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - Basics
- Some college
2011 - 2015
Mud Engineer ∙ Drilling Fluids ∙ Field Specialist ∙ General
• Delivered technical guidance based on Wellbore Hydraulics analysis and interpreted results of routine and specialty testing.
• Maximized wellbore value with advanced mud systems and specialty products while balancing total cost and price per foot drilling
• Composed End-of-Well recaps, product performance reports, cost evaluations. Forecasted product usage for projects, coordinated deliveries, assembled and maintained accurate files
- Mud Engineer ∙ Drilling Fluids ∙ Field Specialist ∙ General at BAKER HUGHES
- Mud Engineer ∙ Consultant at Bayou Tigers Mud Consulting LLC
- Drilling Fluids Specialist ∙ Mud Engineer ∙ Solids & Pressure Control at MI SWACO Smith International ∙ Schlumberger
4 years at this Job
- Associates - Earth Sciences
- Associates - Behavioral Science ∙ President
• In charge of all chemicals pertaining to the mud
• In charge of all cleaning equipment, including shaker screens,
• De-gasser, de-gasser, HT40 Mud Cleaner, Mud Centrifuge
• Maintain all of the above mentioned equipment
• In charge of all dry jobs
• Oversee all opening / closing of valves pertaining to mud system
• Oversee all maintenance of all mud pumps
• In charge of all trip tank operations while tripping pipe
- Pithand/Mud Engineer at Helmrich & Payne
- Head Well Puller at California Production Service
17 years at this Job
Conducted in depth analysis in the lab of drilling fluids and their properties. In charge of accurately accounting all fluids materials on location and placing orders to bring out more product. Monitored and maintained fluid parameters to ensure efficient and safe drilling progress. Coordinated and managed all fluids systems to maximize efficiency. Maintained good customer relations with each of the company men by focusing on the needs and wants of each representative. Calculated downhole formulas for bottoms up, surface to surface, kill weight mud, and spotting pills in the wellbore, etc. Prescribed tourly treatments for the derrickhands
- Mud engineer at Buckeye Inc
- at Cactus Drilling
- at Noble Drilling Services Inc
- at Unit Drilling
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
- Associate of Applied Science - General engineering