• Managed business needs, scheduled appointments and sent invoices
• Managed and created marketing calendars
• Prepared and executed legal documents
• Built B2B relationships and met marketing and sales promotions
• Produced, created, and captured all multimedia (photography, web design and cinematography) needs for clients’ in-house
• Successfully held a five star rating throughout all social media
- Multimedia Artist & Manager at Shalymar Robinson Multimedia
- Account Executive at Comcast
- Product Launch Advocate at Hulu
- Graphic Designer at Eastern Nazarene College
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
• Graphic Design & Illustration: Conceptualize, design and produce custom album covers, logos, digital booklets and illustrations.
• Digital Photographer & Videographer: Create photographs and videos for use in design projects and promotional materials.
• Recording Artist: Compose, perform, produce and commercially release albums of original music.
• Podcaster: Write, host and produce the "RGH reads RGH" podcast.
- Multimedia Artist at Freelance/Self employed
- Teacher at COLUMBUS CITY SCHOOLS
- Micrographics Manager at NATIONAL ARCHIVAL SERVICES
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Photography and Cinema
Self-employed multimedia specialist with a focus on event-based promotional graphics and audiovisual material ▪ Works with both one-time and repeat clients in order to fulfill promotional needs including graphic design, motion graphics, audio design, and more ▪ Provided services to 20+ clients last year, both working as a contractor and as a part of in-house media and marketing teams
- Freelance Multimedia Artist at
- Co-Owner/Co-Founder at 229 NE 65TH ST LLC
- Creative Coordinator at TFC Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator and Operations Manager at StartUP FIU
1 year at this Job
- BS - Digital Media
- Associates Degree - marketing
1472-1476, Quezon Ave., Brgy. South Triangle, QC. Philippines 1109
- Multimedia Artist at Unit 317 Pacific Century Tower
- Sound Engineer/Film Director/Editor/Graphic Designer at 22 Pices St., Brgy Tandang Sora Quezon City
- 2D/3D Animator at 701 Belton Tower
- Creative Director at YouIgniteIt.ph
1 year at this Job
- - Multimedia Arts
- - Digital Creative Computer Graphic & Design
Wall murals, decor customizations, illustrations, tattoos, graphic designs, and sfx makeup/paint
- Multimedia Artist at Venom designs ink
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Vet tech
- High school - General knowledge
* Create visual brand elements, logos, flyers, typography, graphic art and design * Emphasize lighting, the art of curves, and color theory * Offer graphic packages, motion graphics, digital and print material
- Multimedia Artist at Art By Trill
- Child Care Worker at CHRIST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- Russell Athletic Internship at
- Office Assistant at North Ave Housing Association
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Literature - Media, and Communication
- Associates of Arts Degree - Dual-enrollment
Responsible for processing dental equipment orders for dental offices and dealers. Tasks include documenting service forms for communication archiving purposes via email or phone, issuing credits to customers for cancelled orders and returns, using various data tracking software tools. All of this is done while offering stellar customer service, from maintaining a warm and respectful tone with customers, to committing to follow through on customer requests, as opposed to simply passing off.
- MULTIMEDIA ARTIST at Kavo Kerr
- Screenwriter, Producer Actress at MORE ABOUT ME
- at MORE ABOUT ME
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Created and produced three educational videos
• Applied story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
• Made objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
• Designed complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
• Created two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Multimedia Artist And Animator at Self Employed
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Biomedical Engineer at KLS Martin Group
- Graphic Designer and Video Editor at Majority Strategies
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Digital Media/Graphic Design
- Associate of Science degree - Digital Media/Graphic Design
RyanLutz.mX is my personal company for freelance multimedia projects. I have been involved in a wide array of jobs ranging from motion graphic design, video editor, interactive presentations, company branding, photography, audio engineering, color correction, director and eLearning courseware development.
- Multimedia Artist at http://RyanLutz.mx/
- Motion Graphics Artist / Video Editor at Triad Retail Media
- Multimedia Artist at The E. W. Scripps Company
- Multimedia Artist at Netsmart Technologies
17 years at this Job
- AS - Interactive Media
▪ Educate and teach current multimedia design to students in a workshop environment. ▪ Designed lesson plans and organize class curriculum. ▪ Designed computer room layout and student work stations. ▪ Designed business website, yankeedoodleworkshop.com, and additional marketing products to sell services. Personal Contribution_ Designed website yankeedoodleworkshop.com and developed workshop class projects for multimedia instruction.
- Interactive Instruction/Graphic Multimedia Artist at Yankee Workshop
- Multimedia Content Developer at International Career Development College
- Programmer Analyst II, Senior Graphic Designer at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
- B.A. - Graphic Design