• Provided graphic design and illustration for internal and external print and web projects company-wide.
• Produced animated videos in support of corporate internal and external communications.
• Director of photography of company refining and midstream assets photo database refresh.
• Designed high-profile corporate and brand signage/displays at Minute Maid Park and other sports arenas nationally. Art Director for the Retail Marketing department.
• Responsibilities included conceptualization, design and art directing a production team for Point of Purchase campaign signage for three gasoline brands nationally.
- Multimedia Designer at Phillips 66 Company
- Sr. Graphic Designer at ConocoPhillips
- Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director at AECOM Engineering Company
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Communications
As a Multimedia Designer, I took on the pleasure of designing all of the product packaging and labels from scratch. In addition, I designed banners and flyers that get seen at different trade shows around the world. As well as designing packaging, flyers, backdrops, and banners, I also designed magazine ads for whenever they'd want to promote. Some magazines my ads for SESHA have been featured in are; Skin Inc, Dermascope, as well as Les Nouvelles Esthetics & Spa (LNE). Aside from designing, I also managed the company social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram. There I interacted with customers and promoted the brand. SESHA took advantage of one of my best - if not my best asset, versatility. Because SESHA has used me for many different things, I’m very cultured and capable of doing quite a few things very well. I’m confident and experienced with technology, sales, marketing/relations, as well as working as a team through step by step processes wether that’s with my co workers or with an existing or potential customer.
- Multimedia Designer at SESHA Skin Therapy
- Front End Associate at Lowes Home Improvement
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
I am a multimedia designer, having experience in video editing and graphic design. I use the majority of Adobe CC including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. I have done work for YouTube Creators, both in video editing and banner design.
- Multimedia Designer at Freelance
- Front Desk Clerk at Castaic Lake RV Park
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design and Multimedia
As a multimedia designer for IceOps & Arena Consulting, my tasks included handling and executing all media for in-house projects, as well as clients.
• Designed layout and managed content of company marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
• Designed & recreated customers logos and artwork for large scale advertisements using Adobe Illustrator.
• Created promotional videos for company projects using Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects.
• Designed & created 3D renderings for large scale, outdoor hockey events, including the NHL and Frozen Fenway projects using Google Sketchup.
• Produced manipulated images using Adobe Photoshop to show final look of unfinished products.
• Designed layout and managed content of several company related websites : www.iceops.net | www.hockeyclassicatthompsonspoint.com | www.thompsonspointbrewerscup.com | www.propeganchors.com | www.therinkatthompsonspoint.com | www.ultrapureicepaints.com
• Created a solution with CAD that allows clients to see in-ice advertisements to scale from multiple angles using Google Sketchup.
- Multimedia Designer at Iceops & Arena Consulting
- Freelance Multimedia Designer at Solid Stripes Media
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design and Multimedia
Working as a multimedia designer with over ten years of experience working in branding, web design, and graphic design I have created and maintained multiple brands from small companies to large brands through a wide range of design touch points. My experience lies working and collaborating with:
• Large corporations
• Small B2B companies
• Individual clients
• Entrepreneurs and Influencers
- Senior Multimedia Designer at Freelance
- Senior Brand Designer at ConsenSys
- Art director / Co-founder at Modus Studium
- Lead Designer at Salted Stone
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Multimedia Design Technology - Native
• Create and design all advertising, marketing, and promotional content
• Advise and participate in planning for new, innovative processes
• Manage social media channels
• Responsible for complete graphical rebranding of both of Moneta's companies
• Interacting with clients and customers on a daily basis
• IT/Computer Maintenance Position: Multimedia Designer, Webmaster Dates employed: August 2011- Present
- Multimedia Designer, Webmaster at Moneta Enterprises
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Self
- Production Assistant, Flash Animator, Graphic Artist at Pixade
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Graphics and Multimedia
- Associates in Arts - design, and marketing
As a multimedia designer for The Historic Trust, I worked alongside multiple teams to assure cohesive design through- out the project. I designed user flowcharts, mockups, created assets, and assist other teams with design concepts. While interning at The Historic Trust, I learned the importance of proper communication and increased my Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Multimedia Designer - The Historic Trust at
- Web and Social Media Manager at The VanCougar
- Graphic Designer and Layout Manager at The VanCougar
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Technology and Culture
Justin Multimedia covers many facets of artistic design. From video to audio projects, graphics and photography, web and social media marketing, we can help you with your multimedia needs.
• Multimedia Design
• Computer Troubleshooting
• Social Media
• Web Design
• Music Arranging
• Music and Audio Production
• Music Engraving
• Video Editing
• Graphic Design
- Multimedia Designer at Justin Multimedia
- Music Composer and Production at Freelance/Self employed
- Multimedia Producer & Audio Engineer at RockHouse Studios
- Multimedia Designer at Mateias Publishing
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Music Composition
• Provide creative solutions and innovative digital multimedia assets in support of strategic global campaigns
• Visual design experience for video, animated motion graphics, as well as, online and social platforms
• Translate data and cross collaborate with Product Managers to create infographics and executive presentations
• Produce print and digital multimedia material as a part of the Creative Services Team assisting Corporate Marketing
- Multimedia Designer at Dell EMC
- Product Marketing Manager at Dell EMC
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator and Graphic / Web Designer (ClearPath, contractor) at Cisco Systems Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Visual Arts
• Election Campaign (literature, business cards, yard sign, manage social media)
• Invite creation
• Website re-designs
• Video production
• All client design needs
- Multimedia Designer at Courtney Voelz Multimedia Designs
- Graphic Designer at eShow
- Multimedia Designer at 4 The People of Illinois
- Executive Producer/ Reporter at WIUTV3
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Web Design - Graphic Design
- Bachelor of arts in Broadcasting - Broadcasting