My tasks and responsibilities as a Multimedia Designer Lead include:
• Manage new course production on a variety of LMS platforms including Canvas, Schoology, Blackboard, and TalentLMS.
• Schedule and assist with management tasks to coordinate over a dozen contractors.
• Provide support and guidance in the production of multiple online higher education courses, including interactive content, activities, and assessment instruments.
• Provide support for lead multimedia developer.
• Effectively Self QA projects before submission.
• Ability to work under tight and sometimes short deadlines.
• Maintain website by utilizing provided content, design engaging collateral, web-based design, and other marketing pieces for use in sales, outreach, and Internet activities.
• SEO optimization, Social Media site maintenance/outreach.
• Provide insight and expertise towards cost-effective solutions for sales, and outreach.
- Multimedia Developer Associate Lead at Beyond Campus Innovations
- Founder, Editor, YouTube Independent Media Producer at Crescent Vale
- Web Producer, Front End Developer at Reader Supported News
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Crescent Vale
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Professional Media and Media Management
• Lead content developer for major multimedia projects
• Planning and managing time to ensure on-time delivery, within budget
• Exceeding client expectations while keeping projects under budget and ahead of schedule
• Scouting and working with voice and acting talent to create raw audio/video footage to be edited
• Audio editing, video editing, and mastering
• Working with a team of internal project managers, programmers, along with external subject matter experts and instructional designers
• Developing multiple NIH-funded $1MM+ interactive desktop and web programs while ensuring on-time delivery under tight production deadlines
• Developing and installing digital signage used in and around major metro markets
- Multimedia Developer at Redmon Group Inc
- Freelance Developer/Consultant at NIIT Technologies
- Interactive Developer at Illumen Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
In this company my duty varied between making commercials and other media visualization using 3d and 2d programs
- Multimedia Developer at ReadyAnt Studios
- 3D Modeler at Jaibanas Studios
- 3D Modeler and Texture Intern at BM Studios
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Animation
• Lead enterprise-wide video strategy, development and execution.
• Develop brand storytelling style and strategy and produce video and multimedia presentation materials in accordance with the BCBS style guide ensuring brand consistency.
• Manage digital signage, video and audio projects and resources across the enterprise.
• Service expert in divisions to help create quality, persuasive communications and is responsible for brand enforcement, storyboarding, vendor interfacing, project managements, post production, and concept presentations.
• Develop communication plans, timelines, and budgets with input from various stakeholders.
• Create and produce digital design and content production including digital audio, video, and supporting graphics.
• Collaborate with the customer to coordinate and develop plans for highly complex multimedia project production.
• Interpret customer requirements and project complexity to determine team and technical resources needed for timely, accurate product delivery.
• Develop production timelines for projects.
• Advise customers on proper approach, product type, and methodology and provide effective solutions to their data presentation needs.
• Propose alternative approaches and mediums for customer's consideration.
• Provide technical information to customer's inquiries.
- VIDEO AND MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER III at BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD
- at ADVOCATE HEALTH CARE
- SENIOR COMMISSION ANALYST at US CELLULAR
4 years at this Job
- BS - TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT
- BFA - MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION
Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer. Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs. State instructional end goals and create content that matches them. Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product. Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts. Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods. Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process. Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc). Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments. Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Senior Instructional Multimedia Developer at Torrance Learning
- Visual/Instructional Designer & Technology Consultant, Freelance at Rains Creative Design & Consultation Services
- Instructional/Multimedia Designer & Consultant at The University of Toledo - Learning Ventures
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at 180th Fighter Wing - OANG
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Art and Design Technology; Business Minor in Marketing and Communications
- - Aircraft Pneudraulic Specialist
• Initiated group study of gamification as a delivery strategy, I authored subsequent white paper
• Played a key role in Vanguard’s “Year of Learning” which was recognized as a leading factor in recognizing Vanguard as the the Learning Organization of the Year for CLO Magazine 2016. This was a highly coveted industry award that highlighted our learning innovation in particular.
• Assembled cross-functional group to develop Vanguard financial acumen competitive gaming application for crew. We piloted 600 users for 3 months with great results and engagement numbers. Unfortunately HR issues emerged, but the lessons and data gathered were useful.
- Senior Multimedia Developer at Vanguard
- Multimedia Developer and Graphic Designer at FMP Media Solutions
- Co-Founder, Art Director, Layout and Design at T-Bones Records
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Graphic design
Location - DEOMI - Patrick Air Force Base, FL, KMS Melbourne Office, FL (Remotely), and Pennsylvania (Remotely)
Clearance: Secret Status
• Design and develop multimedia products for in-resident and online training using the ADDIE model for the Department of Defense (DoD). Develop lesson objectives (Terminal Learning Objective and Enabling Learning Objective), IAW DoD instructional systems design guidance, categorize objectives by learning type (using Bloom's taxonomy), construct learning analysis hierarchies, identify learning prerequisite/requirements, review/revise existing instructional materials, develop test items, determine instructional strategies, select instructional methods, select instructional media, analyze resource requirements/constraints, design/develop lessons, design/develop job aids, design/develop activity guides, design/develop PowerPoint presentations, evaluate instructional effectiveness, and develop plan of instructions.
• Designed and developed MOOC’s (Massive Open Online Courses) using Tahoe (platform) / Studio. FedLearn (LMS) – setup MOOCs: The Art of Negotiations, SBA Learning Paths and courses, FAA Basic Real Estate Course, Critical Thinking, Evaluating Evidence and Selecting Sources, Role of Analytic Bias and Logical Fallacies in Intelligence Analysis, Setup the 3 yearly refresher training courses in FedLearn for Subsystem’s and KMS Solutions: Annual Security Refresher, Ethics Training, and Workplace Harassment & Bullying.
- Curriculum/Multimedia Developer / Instructional Designer at KMS Solutions, LLC
- Substitute Teacher / Instructional Aide at East Stroudsburg Area School District
- Web Page/Site Designer at Self-employed / Freelance Contractor
- Kindergarten Aide at Notre Dame Elementary School
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Ed. S. in Educational Technology - Educational Technology
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology - Online Learning
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology - Instructional Design and Technology
- B.S. in Occupational / Technology Education - Occupational / Technology Education
- Diploma - Business
- A.A.S. - Business Computer Programming
Leverage the use of technologies such as multimedia, audiovisual, video editing, animations, and digital B-roll and still images to build and implement a comprehensive production guide; standardize all video/motion graphic production processes. Selected Contributions: · Reinforced corporate vision and mission, producing engaging and coherent messaging via high impact graphics and video and audio products for the FDA and Office of External Affairs (OEA) to support media relations. Expand the creative vision while enforcing responsible content development through embedded visuals in FDA's website, that is shared with key stakeholders. · Optimized public relations messaging, developing videos and stills for interactive media products, social media platforms, mobile technologies, and other FDA communications. Articulate organizational needs and messaging, producing scripts and outlines to accompany approved images containing FDA content. · Advised on messaging that is consumer appropriate, capturing the voice of the consumer and addressing concerns through responsible social media campaigns.
- Multimedia Developer (Subject Matter Expert IV) at Food and Drug Administration / Brillient Corporation
- Senior Multimedia Specialist (Secret Level Cleared Position) at The Department of State / All Native Inc
- Videographer - Freelance at The Teaching Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Radio TV & Film
• Designed branding campaigns from concept to deliverables for multiple clients
• Storyboarded, directed, recorded, and performed editing on multiple video projects
• Responsible for modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering projects in 3ds Max, Cinema 4d, and Maya
• Tasked with performing rotoscoping, camera tracking, video composites, and designing motion graphics
- MULTIMEDIA DEVELOPER, FREELANCE at Self Employed
- SR. MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION ANALYST at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Community Relations Representative at MERCEDES HOMES
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST at US ARMY
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Science
Managed E-Learning content development projects consisting of courseware, graphics, animation, voice-overs, video, live-shoots, interactive pieces, interactive assessments and interfaces for user interactions.
● Responsible for total project management including scheduling and budgeting.
● Front end developer for enterprise E- Learning online authoring portal and content creation tool implemented in military school houses.
● Part of a team responsible for software development, functional design specifications, technical specs, UI/UX work and product development.
● Added interactive event system to authoring tool which easily allows end users to create interactive content pieces for the player.
- Project Manager /Software Developer/ Multimedia Developer at APPLIEDINFO PARTNERS
- MANAGER, GRAPHICS & MODELING AT DATALIS SOLUTIONS at DATALIS SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
- INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPER at GIOVATTO ADVERTISING, INC
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER at PANTONE, INC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science / Visual Arts - Computer Science / Visual Arts