• Worked directly with engineers, subject matter experts and training personnel, converting written and oral input into technical illustrations, animations and other 2D and 3D media products in support of customers training needs.
• As lead multimedia developer, responsible for training and mentoring new team members, performed quality control checks of team's daily work, monitored team's tasks to schedule ensuring team met production goals.
- Multimedia Developer at Leidos
- Marketing at Mid-Atlantic Finance
- Sales at USCJO (Tamp, FL)
- Graphic Artist at L3 Communications & General Dynamics
5 years at this Job
- Technical - Machining
- AA - General Studies
- Multimedia Developer at Healthfirst
- Front-End Developer/Designer at Case-Mate
- Multimedia Developer at Elsevier
- Web Developer at Rauwolf
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computational Media
small/medium profit/non-profits Roles - Videographer/Producer/Editor, Scripting, Multimedia Developer Responsibilities - Using Adobe CC Suite 2006-2019, C4D, 3D related tools, 3rd party plug-ins, various cameras and associated editing/production equipment to design, produce, script, storyboard and edit effective commercial video and motion graphic design campaigns.
- Roles - Videographer/Producer/Editor, Scripting, Multimedia Developer at Kipco Productions
- Roles - IT/ERP Project Manager/Consultant/Administrator/Developer at Industry - DOD, Manufacturing, Computer, Real Estate
- project management at Industry - Computer, Manufacturing, Finance
13 years at this Job
- - Years of Electronic Engineering
Front End web developer for several interactive web applications and member of Learning Design team responsible for risk management e-learning.
● Created risk assessment tool used by 365 schools and colleges to reduce on-campus risks
● Developed 2 "Choose Your Own Adventure"-style interactive scenarios detailing actions to take during a crisis.
● Wrote custom browser-based tools to create XML needed for the risk assessment and interactive scenario projects.
● Made interactive web application for college students to compare drinking habits to peers.
● Created infographic as part of an information campaign that directed risk managers to detailed material on preventing on-campus sexual misconduct.
● Updated 20 courses in Articulate Storyline to include better accessibility features
● Recorded and edited audio, video, and voice work for 6 courses.
- Multimedia Developer at UNITED EDUCATORS
- Contractor at COGNITIVE ARTS
- Multimedia Contractor at WESTMORELAND COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Flash Contractor at PITTSBURGH REGIONAL HEALTH INITIATIVE
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Completion Date
- Associate - Technology
Wear multiple hats on multimedia development team, coordinating work, doing computer programming for desktop simulations, video script writing, 3D modeling, photography, graphic design, and working with experts in other departments for content application.
- Multimedia Developer at Gromelski & Associates, Inc.
- Freelance at Media Work
- Web Developer at General Assembly
- Faculty Researcher and Artist at Imaging Research Center, UMBC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BFA - Visual Arts, Animation
- BA - Psychology
Responsible for Interactive Multimedia Course Development for CDROM and web delivery.
- Multimedia Developer/Consultant at Ball State University
- Computer Graphics Specialist at Ball State University
- Graphic Artist at Ball State University
7 years at this Job
- - Design Technology
- M.A. - Painting and Photography
• Assists in the design and production of graphics and multimedia with software such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Captivate 9.
• Produces interactive Captivate 9 multimedia course modules; aids in support of instructional technologies.
• Provides assistance in the development and production of multimedia templates in eLearning courseware authoring software such as Adobe Captivate 9 and Storyline Articulāte and other multimedia software to support online teaching and learning.
• Assists in the digital streaming and capture of live conferences, events, online course and association interviews, live webcasts, and educational sessions.
• Sets-up and operates high-definition mobile production cameras, live streaming capture boxes, audio mixers, LED lighting, digital recording equipment, fiber optic HDMI feeds, and LCD monitors.
• Creates and edits video and audio materials through the use of state-of-the-art high-end non-linear audio and video editing programs, including Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition, iMovie, and other Media Encoder programs.
• Performs event and conference photography with DSLR cameras.
- Multimedia Developer at National Center for State Courts
- Instructional Design Assistant (Internship) at National Center for State Courts
- Communications Assistant at National Center for State Courts
- Senior Administrative Specialist at National Center for State Courts
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- Associate of Science - Social Science
• Prepare studio lights, camera and computers for instructor led, video based, training courses
• Edit instructor led video courses
• Create workbooks using Power Point slides from courses
• Review and check all course materials before release
• Assist Web Master with creating and updating web pages on website
• Create marketing campaign emails for distribution
• Create tagged links for marketing emails and check analytics
• Post to social media platforms using Hootsuite
• Train production interns
- Multimedia Developer at CareerAcademy.com
- Radiology Transporter at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Production Assistant / Studio Assistant at Comcast SportsNet New England
- Camera Operator / Grip at New Hampshire Public Television
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Adler University, Chicago, IL Responsible for designing and developing multimedia and interactive components such as custom graphics, green screen videos, interactive multimedia, animation, and live event recording and broadcasting for online courses and cross departmental collaboration projects. Contribute and coordinate the design and development of online resources to promote effective instruction among faculty members and students. Work with the Educational Design and Innovation team members to experiment with emerging technologies and teaching strategies and conduct research on effective use of these technologies and strategies. Direct supervisor to the Video Production Specialist and interns. Lead the successful implementation of a campus wide video hosting solution. Lead the coordination of technology of major yearly campus events such as Graduation, President’s Address and Campus Retreat.
- Lead Multimedia Developer at Adler University
- Lead Multimedia Specialist at Centrax Media Group
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Multimedia Design & Development
• Video Production - Training Tutorials, Animated Marketing Videos, Case Studies, Proposals
• Graphic Design - Website/Report/Video Mockups, Logos/Branding, Storyboarding, Custom E-mails, Business Cards, Marketing PowerPoint Decks, etc.
• Office Management - Systems Maintenance, Order office supplies,
• Project Management
• Recruiting - Indeed, Colleges/Universities, Craigslist
• Process Documentation - Markdown, Git, Version Control
- Multimedia Developer at Education Strategy Consulting
- WEB DESIGNER at VA WEBSITE SOLUTIONS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE