I work in this job like class, learning to be a writer, videographer, editor, and manger of your content to become a multimedia Journalist.
- Multimedia Journalist at Ben Davis Television
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- None - Telecommunications (News,Film Studies)
Multimedia Journalist and Broadcaster
Deutsche Welle, Germany 08/2014 - Present
Responsible for writing feature stories, editing content, reporting and broadcasting for Germany's international broadcaster, dw.com
● Live broadcasting a three-and-a-half minute international report complete with audio clips on the top news events of the day for Africalink, an award winning podcast
● Managing in-the-field correspondents and editing their audio and written reports for publication
● Producing feature stories while as a freelance correspondent for the Asian and Environment departments
● Compiling, cutting and publishing Vox pops and audio for Inside Europe, an award winning radio program with features around the continent
● Mixing and cutting videos for the news department
● Featuring top international news on the radio while on the time-sensitive news desk Awards / Highlights
● North Korean defector Park Yeon-mi: 'I'm still not free'
● A unique nature insurance policy aims to preserve Mexico's Great Mayan Reef
● Inside Europe: Germany's craft beer producers thirst for change
● AfricaLink on Air
- Multimedia Journalist and Broadcaster at Deutsche
- Radio Producer and Host at Gwangju Foreign Network GFN
- Travel TV Reporter at Arirang TV
- Travel TV Reporter at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art - Art
Produced and directed news casts Pitched stories in daily meeting Wrote and edited VO's, VO/SOT's and packages and MULTIMEDIA JOURNALIST created graphics Turned news packages daily and worked on long form projects for daily news casts Managed social media accounts and developed daily social media posts
- MULTIMEDIA JOURNALIST at Carolina News and Reporter
- News Intern at WACH FOX
- News Intern at WYFF4
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Broadcast Journalism
Shoots, edits, writes and assembles high-quality multimedia material including video, photographs and texts to create compelling and visually-interesting stories Creates photo galleries and slideshows Writes stories to promote district's programs and events Utilizes professional video, photography and video editing equipment
- Multimedia Journalist at Gilbert Public Schools
- News Producer at News Source
- Writer/Photojournalist/Videographer at Barriozona Magazine
- Digital Media Instructor at Barriozona Magazine
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Remote *Panóptico is a web magazine that specializes in arts, film, music, gastronomy and entrepreneurship through editorial content and podcast. Also provides an opinion column and recipes. Multimedia Journalist/reporter * Achieved a goal of 5k subscribers and a constant article sharing of 2.5k on social media platforms. * Designed, developed and maintained an internet based magazine (www.panopticopr.com) for four years through gathering information and stories for new content.. * Builded contacts and strong interpersonal relations. * Landed interviews with international artists like La Mala Rodríguez, Vico C, S.O.J.A., Gondwana, Henry Cole, La Quilombera, Auudi, Orquesta El Macabeo and Circo.
- Multimedia Journalist/reporter at www.panopticopr.com
- Multimedia Journalist/reporter at News Department, WRTU Public Broadcasting Radio Río
- Faculty Assistant at News Department, WRTU Public Broadcasting Radio Río
- Representatives Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico at U.S. House
4 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Public Communication - Journalism
- Bachelor's degree - Communications - Film and Radio
• Develops story pitches for each week, conducts research, interviews relevant sources, edits stories using AP style and publishes stories using a content management system (CMS); works with news team on multimedia projects; attends meetings for social media and online content
• Implements social media strategies and composes tweets on Hootsuite for @breakingweather twitter account
• Produces videos, multimedia and stories, which are regularly featured on AccuWeather.com as well as AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Fox News, and more
• Edits videos using Adobe Premiere; multimedia includes slideshows, quizzes, graphs, info graphics, polls, etc.
• Monitors trends, impressions, and engagement to assist with site organization and to highlight top trends and stories
- Multimedia Journalist at AccuWeather
- Reporter and Crew at Centre County Report
- Online Journalist Intern at AccuWeather
- Social Media Coordinator at Penn State Dining
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Broadcast Journalism
Journalist, editor and reporter. Correspondent of Telecaribe (regional TV station) in Caracas, Venezuela.
● News writing, media monitoring, coverage of street events, and constant research of work. Writing original content with special section in the topic of: varieties, political coverage and Human sexuality. Dossier 33, Caracas/Venezuela Journalist MAR 2014 - OCT 2014
● Live reporting, monitoring national and international sources. Given that the news is immediate I work very well under pressure.
● Street news, interviews, covering protests, press conferences. Created reports and special research papers.
- Multimedia Journalist at Venepress
- Community Manager at Liderlogo
- Key Account Manager Tourism at Groupon
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Direct, shoot and edit a documentary on the Russian political dissidents, who fled Russia to seek asylum in the United States
• Write a 4-part story on the Russian immigrants in America
• Create multimedia webpage on the homeless crisis of Los Angeles with the focus on the proposed homeless shelter in Koreatown
• Direct, shoot and edit a news package on the plastic straw ban in California
- Multimedia Journalist at USC Annenberg Media
- TV Reporter at Channel Russia1
9 months at this Job
- Master of Art in Specialized Journalism
- Bachelor of Art in Television and Radio - broadcasting
at this Job
- High school or equivalent - none
Fulfilled and adapted to the continuously changing day- Erin Grugan to-day multimedia needs of the daily newspaper and its
website, including photographs, videos, and live-streams.
605 Williams Terrace
• Photographed and videographed an average of three to Runnemede, NJ 08078 four assignments a day. Assignments varied in subjects such as breaking news, local events, sports, portraits, food and [email protected] drink, real estate, press conferences, and photo stories.
• Managed social media accounts to share content. 856-217-9557
• Introduced and managed the use of live-streams to be used for sports breakdowns, weather reports, and various eringrugan.com event coverages.
• Producer and editor of -30-, a regionally-televised, bi- egruganphoto weekly show featuring a mix of in-studio interviews and on-location segments.
- Multimedia Journalist, Staff Photographer at The Press of Atlantic City
- Sports Staff Writer & Videographer at The Press of Atlantic City
- at Stockton University
- Studio Director, Internship at GPA
1 year, 3 months at this Job