As an educator at the Tenement Museum, I have worked closely with the public as well as school children to share the stories of people who typically do not have a voice in history books.
- Museum Educator at Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Administrative Assistant at LA Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal
- Office Assistant at KRVS Public Radio
- Sales Associate at Macy's Department Store
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Irish and Irish American Studies - MA Thesis
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
• Facilitated early learner classes for 3 years
• Taught in a class room setting for different age groups
• Off-site outreach programs educator
• engaging in daily museum activities with guests from age 0-7
• Ensure guest safety
• Retail management
• Meeting quotas everyday of sales
• Creating a fun and educational learning environment
• Birthday specialist
• Animal care
• Trained new facilitators for on and off site programming
• Lead educator
• Help supervise the retail team
• Work well in a team environment
• Provide the best customer service we offer
- Museum educator at Kidspace children’s museum
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic design
- Some college
Part-time Ox Drover & Museum Educator at Hale Farm and Village in Bath, Ohio. This position is a unique opportunity for me to continue to work with livestock and create engaging content for school and public education displays and events.
- Ox Stover & Museum Educator at Hale Farm and Village
- Owner/Operator at Lucky-Cricket Graphic Design and Web
- Owner, Small Advertising Agency at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing Management
➢ Demonstrate STEM concepts and materials for young visitors, including robotic aircraft, soldering irons, and 3-D printers
➢ Coordinate museum visits with industry professionals and large-scale local events
➢ Assist with maintenance of equipment and tools
➢ Provide feedback on program logistics and improvements
➢ Assist with data entry for the Museum volunteer program
- Museum Educator at Museum of Flight
- Park Guide at Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park
- Line Service at Commander Aero, Inc.
- Space/Robotics Camp Crew Trainer at U.S. Space & Rocket Center
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Public History
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts
Teach a variety of courses based in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
● Creates and implements programs and activities for special events such as Girl Scouts of USA.
● Conducts museum tours for school groups and the public, illustrating the use of airplanes within American society.
● Trains new museum educators and volunteers.
● Delivers full class and small group instructions to a diverse audience.
- Museum Educator at Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Education Program Assistant at Lewis Latimer House Museum
- Speakeasy Tour Guide at Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Global History Regents Tutor at Binghamton High School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal
- B.A. - History
• Learn various educational programs within a short period of time in order to educate visitors and students.
• Provide the best-in-class museum experience for all visitors and display a front-facing educational role.
• Develop and curate educational curriculum on many subjects for all age groups.
• Worked with supervising staff on the creation and implementation of; special projects, classes and community events.
- Museum Educator at Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Treasurer and Community Liaison at NAACP Civic Engagement Committee
- Membership Sales Associate at NAACP Civic Engagement Committee
- Legislative Aide at NAACP Civic Engagement Committee
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Theatre - Political Science and Theatre
• Led tours of the museum for multiple different age groups from preschoolers to senior citizens and military personnel.
• Led volunteers and education Assistants in preparation, set up and instruction of multiple NEM workshops and activities.
• Handled the planning and logistics of all group visits to NEM.
• Developed new workshops and activities for school and summer camp groups.
• Developed, planned, and led NEM's summer STEM camp, Pioneer Camp, for two summers.
• Worked with the Director to establish new collaborations with Baltimore City Schools, the National Aquarium, and other organizations.
• Assisted the Director in interviewing, hiring, and training new Education Assistants.
• Managed volunteers, interns and staff in providing tours, workshops, demonstrations and other activities to groups.
- Museum Educator at National Electronics Museum
- Visitor Services Associate at The American Visionary Arts Museum
- Archivist for the National Human Genome Research Institute at National Human Genome Research Institute
- Education Assistant at National Electronics Museum
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Historical Studies
- Bachelor's - Public History
Design and implement lessons based on museum exhibits
- Museum Educator at National Sporting Library & Museum
- Gallery Owner; Artist in Residence at The Drawing Room
- Volunteer, Advisor at Middleburg Community Charter School
- Volunteer, Member of the Board of directors. Membership Chairman. at TARVA, Technical Animal Rescue of Virginia
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Art Teaching
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
- Four Year Diploma - Drawing, Painting and Photography
Working with children on a daily basis from local preschools and elementary schools to teach STREAM workshops as well as Afterschool Enrichment classes. I work closely with teachers, families and other educators to provide an enriching and fun experience for all museum guests.
- Museum Educator at San Diego Children's Discovery Museum
- at SD Miramar College CDC
- ASSOCIATE TEACHER at DaycareByDani
- Student Mentor at ELATED WORK
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Family and Human Development - Family and Human Development
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
Facilitating the museum’s mission through guided tours for school groups (Kindergarten through eighth grade).
•Providing school groups with educational information that is aligned with the history of the museum as well as New York states core curriculum.
•Using the museum’s permanent collection to create individualized tours for groups with special needs.
•In partner with select NY public schools, I oversaw weekly workshops for fourth grade students to prepare them for the standardized testing specifically in the field of Social Studies.
- MUSEUM EDUCATOR at Dyckman Farmhouse Museum
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS & RESEARCH COORDINATOR at Independent Curators International
- ASSISTANT CURATOR at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - History of Design and Curatorial Studies
- Bachelor's - Anthropology and Classics