- Music Director, Paul Effman Music at Music Director
- DJ at Weddings/School Events/Bar Events
- National Student Electronic Music Event, Temple University at The Berkshire Symphony
- Private Percussion Instructor at
1 year at this Job
- - B.M. Music Education & Performance
- Music Director at Episcopal Church
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Jazz Arts
- Bachelor - Dual Degree in Jazz Performance & Classical Composition
- Bachelor - classical music performance
I have played piano in the Johnson c. Smith University choir....i am music director for Smallwood Presbyterian Church for 25 years...i have taught in school system for 2 years...and have taught private lessons for 10 years....i have degree in music education in 82.......and also toured the country and music director of many plays.....i love to write songs and am easy to get along with....i get the job done ....reading music is no problem as long as i have time to practice...would love to work with you....
- Music Director-teacher at Fun With Music
- Director at Fun with Music
- Director at Fun with Music
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- Music Education
- Bachelor's in Music Ed
Previously a youth leader and now a music director.
● Have experience working with people of all ages, organizing and planning events, cleaning, some computer skills.
- Music Director at Church God Is Love
- Volunteer at San Diego Humane Society
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's in Arts and Humanities - getting my Associate's
Music Teacher) Living World Academy Sec. School, Abia State (Organist) Cathedral of Good Sheppard, Enugu (Organist/Music Director) All Saints Anglican Church Umuahia Music Teacher Britarch international school Abia Umuahia Music Teacher Christ land International School Umuahia Orchestral Tutor St. Stephen s Cathedral church Umuahia Orchestral Tutor All Saints Cathedral Church aba Music Director Potters touch high International School Organist/Choirmaster. St. Michael and All Angels cathedral Anglican dioces Cameroon. Music instructor The bridge international school Cameroon.
- Music Director at the bridge
at this Job
Music, Performance & Liturgical Employers
Church of the Holy Cross - Music Director Dir. A. Vigil (Thornton, CO)
• Director of music for all ensembles and planner of liturgy for the entire parish Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception - Cantor/Soloist Dir. M. Lawlor (Denver, CO)
• Perform a variety of sacred music along with major choral works thru the Archdiocese of Denver NBC/Universal Inc. - Participant on NBC's 'The Sing Off' Dir. J. Gallen / Avoca Productions
• Competed on Season 2 of the show with my former collegiate a cappella group 'Pitch Slapped'
• Chosen as one of ten a cappella groups to compete on the show amongst est. 500 auditioned groups
• Since the shows creation it has been adapted in France, United Kingdom, China, and the Netherlands Event Marketing & Customer Service Employers City Eventions - Marketing Associate Dir. P. Donahue (New York, NY)
• Brand Ambassador & team leader for several clients working on site activations
• Qualifications including in-office data entry, field marketing manager, team leader & driver. Factory 360 - PayPal - Brand Ambassador Dir. M. Krougliak (New York, NY)
• On site with sales activations
• Promoting the use of PayPal's app as a form of payment Boston Pedicab -Tour Guide & Assistant Manager Dir. J. Lyons (Boston, MA)
• Self Employed Position
• Manage other pedicab drivers & help them fix problems encountered on the road
• Use sales skills, physical endurance, and personality to achieve daily sales goals
• Help my clients realize that their transportation & entertainment goals shouldn't be limited if they use my acquired knowledge of the area
• Approximately 4,000 satisfied customers Berklee College of Music - Tour Guide & Interview Team Dir. R. Brown (Boston, MA)
• Leader of campus tours for perspective incoming students & their families
• Part of the team that interviews incoming students during their auditions into Berklee Boston Symphony Orchestra - Patron Service Representative Dir. S. Guidicianni (Boston, MA)
• Assist patrons to their seats for a variety of concert performances Food & Hospitality Employers The Laughing Goat - Barista & Server Dir. J. Jenkins (Boulder, CO) J Bird Cocktail Bar & Lounge - Server & Barback Dir. J. Hinojos (New York, NY) The Roasting Plant - Barista & Server Dir. T. Martin (New York, NY) Peets Coffee & Tea - Barista & Cashier Dir. M. Copeland (Newton, MA) Special Skills Singing, Vocal Improvisation, Writing & Arranging Music, Piano & Keyboards, Flutist, Vocal Coaching, Acting, Cycling, Certified Bike Tour-Guide (3 cities), Trained Barista
- Music Director at Church of the Holy Cross
8 months at this Job
- - Professional Music
- H.S. Diploma
I oversee all music related activities, I am the lead keyboard player, choral arranger and music Director.
- Music Director at Family Worship Center
- Music Director at Bennet Academy
- Pianist/Choir Director/Music Producer/Music Arranger at CAHBAN REKORDS
- Music Director at MD Entertainment
3 years at this Job
- Diploma in Music Education - Music Education
- Bachelors of Arts in Music Education - Music Education
- Music Education
- Associate Degree - Piano
Responsibilities -interact with adults and children both in cast and crew -interact with audience members -teach music -gives direction
- Music Director at Brookville Community Theater Director
- Deli Clerk at Mike's Super Market
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
With more than 200 events produced develop the following duties and achievements:
• Performer and Music Director responsible of event organization and implementation.
• Economic and web content administration.
• Stability and continuity in the entertainment business.
- Event Planner & Music Director at "ARMANDO JARANA"
- Composer, Arrangements, Producer, Performer at "VIVESMUSIC"
9 years at this Job
- - Instrumental Arrangement Specialist
Create curriculum for individually taught musical theatre courses; rehearsal pianist for production; serve as assistant to music director and taking over in her absence; establish, organize, and run courses, as well as vocal rehearsals
- Teacher, Assistant Music Director at Westlake Calvary Community Church
- Worship Arts Administrative Assistant at Westlake Calvary Community Church
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at TCU Tennis Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Music - Theatre and Music