As a part-time music instructor I maintain a roster of clients and help them develop their skills as a pianist, singer, songwriter, and composer on a weekly basis. I have an office in the Financial district of Manhattan which I maintain, teach from, and handle all financial responsibilities. My job requires a great work ethic and encourages skills such as 1. Organization skills; lesson planning 2. scheduling; time management 3. attention to detail 4. hospitality; cleanliness; people skills
- Music Instructor at Art Class Music
- Bartender at Manhattan Center
at this Job
- Audio Technology and Audio Engineering Certification - Audio Science and Technology; Music Business
- High school - High School
• Recording artist, singer, songwriter, drummer, and music instructor.
• Produce music events, concerts, festivals
• Music Therapy - Singing and Drumming in Nursing Homes, Children's groups, At Risk School Programs, Storytelling with music, Sing Alongs
- Professional Musician / Music Instructor at Music Therapy - Singing and Drumming in Nursing Homes
- Assistant Administrator at Palm Villas, A Memory Care Facility
- Activities & Volunteer Coordinator and Backup Administrator at Palm Villas, A Memory Care Facility
- Activities Director at Palm Villas, A Memory Care Facility
25 years at this Job
- - Gerontology
Accomplished music instructor/performance artist in classroom, small group and private settings with over 10 years experience of demonstrated successful music instruction to students of all ages and talent. Producer of student recitals, benefit concerts and staff performances with a focus on collaboration teamwork experimentation and fun.
- Music Instructor at Rocketeria
11 years at this Job
I was an adjunct music instructor at College of Music, Mahidol University in. I had been teachting in department of jazz including : guitar private lessons, ensembles and jazz guitar studio classes.
- Music instructor at College of Music, Mahidol University
- Musician(Jazz Guitar) at Siam Kempinski hotel
- Musician(Jazz Guitar) at Brown Sugar Jazz Boutique
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Jazz Performance
- Master's - Jazz Studies(Performance)
Self employed music instructor providing music lessons to children, teenagers and adults in their home.
- Music Instructor at George's In-Home Music Instruction
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at OnSource LLC
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at LOJACK
- Inbound Sales at TRITON TECHNOLOGIES
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Professional Music
Being employed as a music instructor has strengthened my communication skills, conversing with students and parents on a weekly and sometimes daily basis. It has enhanced my time management skills, having to manage and monitor student's schedules, lesson assignments, and teaching curriculum. Employed in a teaching position has expanded my career responsibilities and has allowed me to further develop my overall management experience.
- Music Instructor at Self-Employed
- Retail Associate at Toys 'R' Us
- Team Member at Jamba Juice
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Employed from: Sept. 2016 - May 2018 Employer: Un Chong Christopher (913) 940-0110 Duties: Teach voice lessons to undergraduate students Job: Adjunct Vocal Music Instructor
- Adjunct Vocal Music Instructor at Calvary University
- Lead music rehearsal weekly at Unity Temple on the Plaza
- Sales Associate at Unity Temple on the Plaza
- Tech Support Services at Unity Temple on the Plaza
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Vocal Performance and Pedagogy
- B.A. in Music - Voice
Piano literature and Technique- Music Theory- Classical Voice Instruction and Technique
- Music Instructor at Dallas School of Music
- Woman Composers Benefit Recitals at Performances and Recitals
- Piano and Voice Instructor at New Mexico School of Music
- Music Instructor at Desert Moon Academy
4 years at this Job
- - Brenden Lowe Jazz Seminar and Workshop
- - Piano Pedagogy Workshop
- Bachelors of Multidisciplinary Studies - Music Theory, Piano Performance, Applied Music
Instructor for piano, voice, volin, and percussion for students of various ages.
● Developed a fun, relaxed, and creative learning environment and tailored lessons to each student's learning ability and individual interests, allowing each student to grow towards his or her full potential.
● Planned and prepared lessons for each student and developed teaching material.
- Music Instructor at Pearland School of Music
- Pianist at St. John's Evangelist Catholic Church
- Music Instructor at St. John's Evangelist Catholic Church
- Music Director at St Patrick Catholic Church
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Music - Music
- - Music Studies
Buenos Aires Connections She plays among others with: Damian Rivero, Aaron Johnson, Charlie Malave, Alba Guerra, Gustavo Cortinas, Turco Herrera, Miyo Miglioranza, Kit Lyles, Sam Hyson, Gabriel Medina. Carla performed in the Old Town Popular Music school as well in several different places in Chicago such as, The Red Line Tap, The Lighthouse, the Solarium, "Chicago" New Rhythms Arts Centers, Chica-Go Yoga school, and in several parties and milongas.and Cultural Centers.
- Music Instructor at Old Town Popular Music
- at De Queruza Tango Club
- at Creates El Patio De La Morocha Virtual Cultural Center
- Creator and band leader of Yuyo Verde Tango Band at Yes
1 month at this Job
- masters - EMPA Tango and the EMPA Folk Music