Music Production(Artist/Producer) 2015-2019 I produce songs from the original sound and voice with effects and mixing to make them sound better. However, it all depends on how they want it done. It's still my job to make sure they have a professional sound.
- Music Production(Artist/Producer) at
- Sales Representative/Customer Service at VXI Global Solutions(DIRECTV),
- Sales Rep IP/Tech at Convergys
4 years at this Job
- Associates - environmental Science
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Music Production,beat maker,keyboardist,sound engineer,photography. Collaboration with UMPC NJ and Z Studios NY . Collaborating with producers and artists ,sound remixing production . Skills Used Music production,making beats and song writing .remixing . FL Studio Producer XXL ,NEXUS 2 ,Cubase Sx ,Pro tools ,Wavelab Acid Pro ,Photoshop etc...
- Sound Engineer ,Music Video Producer. at World of Energy Music Production.
- Security Guard Officer at R&R Protective Service -Security & Investigations
- Delivery Driver/Customer Service/Cashier at Tivoli Pizza & Trattoria 2016 . 203-748-4821
- Account Manager / Customer Service Rep. at Connecticut Property and Holdings
at this Job
- Certification+ - SECURITY - GUARD /OFFICER
- - Computer Science
- Technician/ Engineer. - Building Steel Machines and Constructions .
- Machine operator. - Turner,Lathe,Grinder.(CNC) Manual .
and Performers Theater Workshop in Maplewood, NJ.
- Member Of Music Production Program at Studied Music/Video Production at Newark Tech Highschool
8 years, 2 months at this Job
Job Description and Duties:
• Digital Audio - Music production and editing for personal clients.
• Equipment Preparation - Prepare audio, acoustics and sound mixing of recordings.
- "Freelance Music Production" at Digital Audio
- "Material Handler" at Bargetto Winery
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Supply and Logistics Technician
- High school - HS Diploma
• Teaches classes in Music and Audio Production, MIDI Sequencing, Music Theory, Ear Training, Audio Editing, and Film Scoring
• Creates and edits classroom materials in print, video, and on LMS
• Schedules, conducts, records and archives live training sessions
• Proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Evernote, Educational Admin Software
- Instructor, Music Production at Los Angeles Film School
- Drummer/Musical Director at Metropolis Productions - Entertainment & Events
- Recording & Mixing Engineer, Music Producer at Self-Employed
- Live Sound Engineer at Rec Tec Live
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Media, Mass Communications, Art - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Produce, mix and edit music for various artists
• Help to manage stage, sound, and lighting
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log for each production
• Recording sessions
• Ear Training
• Mixing Board
• Ensure all shows and procedures are cost effective.
• Create daily/weekly show schedule to present weekly at staff
• Bank deposits
• Data entry
• Attending to client calls and customer service related matters
• Business proposals Equipment Familiarity:
• Yamaha 01X/ AW4416/ and Sony DMX100 consoles
• Yamaha Motif 8, Roland Fantom X8, and Akai MPC 4000 Midi gear
• FL Studio, Pro Tools, Reason, Digital Performer, Cool Edit Pro, and Audacity
- Music Production Coordinator at Huggins Production
- Office Assistant to Store Manager at Horizon
- Customer Service Representative at World Tour Car Rental Ltd
8 years, 1 month at this Job
♦ Released an album on Spotify in collaboration with artists and song writers from around the globe. (2018) (https://open.spotify.com/artist/35tRMjvyIi93h6IQQWszFm?si=Xk8_wsxxQ2GmaWD2Bb3JCw) ♦ Leverage expertise in audio post production, sound recording and editing techniques to masterfully innovate unique audio experiences for wide audiences in various musical genre's. ♦ Champion the creation and delivery of high-quality audio content, music production, sound design, audio edit, mix, master, foley, ADR, and voice over production for TV shows, news segments, films, documentaries, and video game audio. ♦ Spearhead the launch of multiple TV stations utilizing skillful sonic branding while crafting original music compositions for individual identities from inception to final mix. ♦ Catapult musical artists to achieve international success through the tailored production, recording, and mixing of unique albums and singles in multiple genres, gaining significant airplay on mainstream radio stations throughout Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. (Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Electronic, Dance & Cinematic Scores) ♦ Extensively composed over 1TB of original audio content while creating and maintaining a massive library comprised of collective sounds. ♦ Inspire junior-level sound engineers to utilize their skills in order to maintain a smooth and efficient recording session through comprehensive training and mentor-ship. Key Achievements: 1. Negotiated and awarded a major publishing and distribution deal with Sony/BMG for a Chill Out compilation album, Lounge Sessions, that featured a variety of artists whose music I had developed and produced. 2. Successfully attracted a much broader audience for a key international airline client through the sonic branding of its music theme and logo, resulting in increased profitability and an expansion in flight destinations. 3. Directed the setup, management and operation of the audio post production suite for the Dubai Business Channel
- Freelance Sound Designer/ Engineer & Music Producer at SunTraxx Music Production (California, Canada, London, Dubai)
- Senior Post-Production Sound Designer & Music Producer at MBC TV - Creative Service Department
- Music Producer & Recording Engineer at Mind Loop Production, Dubai Media City
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- AA - Recording Arts and Technology
Integration of all instruments and musical elements in a musical composition. Digital music production utilizing Pro Tools / Ableton Live / Reason / Mac OSX. Creation of new musical content, artist liaison, marketing and promotions including managing WordPress site, social media, press, promo newsletter, correspondence, distribution of CD's and digital media content.
- Music Producer/Record Label Management at Astral22 Music Production / Trans Phatt Records
- Creative Professional's Personal Assisting Services at Astral22 Music Production / Trans Phatt Records
- Marketing/Office Logistics Manager at Renovation Room
- English Language Tutor at Cartus Intercultural & Language Solutions
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- - SPANISH LANGUAGE FOR FOREIGNERS
- DIPLOMA OF FLUENCY - ITALIAN LANGUAGE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMMUNICATIONS
● Innovate original, blended-learning curricula in English Language Arts, and teach 250+ at-risk young adults
● Write budget proposals to fund development of Digital Music Production educational program
● Build and maintain pro-audio equipment for recording studio and engineer artist projects
● Assess needs of students in crisis and collaborate with counseling staff
● Analyze metrics of academic progress, and collaborate with other educators to develop unified strategies in literacy instruction
● Organize school-wide events to engage students, and promote school culture and mission
● Provide professional development in integration of Learning Management Systems in instruction
- Tenured English and Digital Music Production Teacher at Voyages Preparatory High School
- English Language Arts Teacher at Passages Academy
- Academic Advisor at School of Visual Arts
- English Instructor at Berkeley College
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - TESOL
- M.A. - English and Education
- B.A. - English
• Managed all aspects of events from inception to completion, budgets, finalizing all daily programming of music for Hi-end events.
• Event Disc Jockey.
• Audio Engineer, Digital Mastering Engineer, Dance Music Remixer.
• Experienced in audio production using Cubase and various VST audio plugins.
• Equipment used: Analog and 24 Bit Digital audio recording workstations, MIDI sequencers (Cubase 5.5).
- Event DJ -Music Production at Various-Freelance
- Audio Visual at Freeport Public Schools
30 years, 2 months at this Job