A private music school that offered private and group Guitar lesson's, I employed music teachers to teach other instruments and Vocal lessons. I taught Music production, band.and sound and stage. A Music School that offered music lesson's to Special needs children.A non-profit program."Special needs school of music."
- Guitar / Music Teacher-Music Production at Traditions School of Music
- Guitar teacher at Williamson Co.Parks and Rec, Dept
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - Music Production ,Guitar Music Teacher, Guitar repair
Worldwide YouTube, CdBaby, Spinnup, additional Sponsors and Distributors Songwriting/Music Production and Sales Composition of original material and cover songs.
- Songwriting/Music Production and Sales at Music Publishing Companies
- Merchandiser, Sales, Customer Service at Kmart - Sears Holding Co
- Sales Associate, Compliance Specialist at Foley Carrier Services
- Teaching, Paraprofessional and Typical Student programs at Public and Private schools
7 years at this Job
- High school
Working from home ( Music Production ) releasing tracks and helping other Artists produce music and also a Caregiver to my Children / Mother
- Music production /Caregiver at Carer / SAHWD
- Temp Contract at Urban Mines Waste Management
- Marketing / Event Management at Feature Bars
- Field Based Business Customer Service Solutions Consultant at Telewest Broadband
8 years at this Job
- diploma - Construction
- NVQ - Electronics
- GCSE - Maths
Developed a curriculum based on STEAM music production, mixing/mastering, publishing and copyright. Day by day scholars progress by learning vocabulary words and the overall functionality of the Fruity loops program.
- Teaching Artist Music Production at LEAP
- Teaching Specialist at Harlem RBI
- Hiring Assistant/Dean Assistant at Harlem RBI
- Learning Coach/Youth Support/Activity Specialist at Harlem RBI
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Speech/Hearing Pathology & Audiology
Music Producer / Body Artwork
● Provided music production services for local groups
● Created and applied body artwork
- Tattoo Artist/music production at Curtin Enterprises / Myty Productions
- Baker/Donut Finisher at Dunkin Donuts
- Saute' Cook at Caesar Diablo
- Owner/Cook at Blue Onion Cafe
11 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Masters of Audio Recording Science
• Leverage expertise in sound design, audio post production, sound recording and editing techniques to masterfully innovate unique audio experiences for a wide musical genre and audiences.
• Champion the creation and delivery of high-quality audio content, music production, sound design, audio edit, mix, master, foley, ADR, and voice over work for news, weather and sports segments, TV shows, films, documentaries, trailers, promos, opening titles and video games.
• Spearhead the launch of multiple TV stations utilizing skillful sonic branding while crafting original music compositions for individual identities from inception to final mix.
• Catapult musical artists to achieve international success through the tailored production, recording, and mixing of unique albums and singles in multiple genres throughout Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
• Released an album on Spotify compiled with songs written, produced and engineered by myself in collaboration with various producers and artists from around the globe. (https://open.spotify.com/artist/35tRMjvyIi93h6IQQWszFm)
• Extensively composed over 1TB worth of completely original audio while creating and maintaining a massive library comprised of collective sounds and musical arrangements of scores in multiple genres and styles to accommodate different moods.
• Inspire junior-level sound engineers to utilize their skills in order to maintain a smooth and efficient recording session through comprehensive training and mentorship to further enhance their talents.
• Negotiated and awarded a major publishing and distribution deal with BMG/Sony for a Chill Out compilation album, Lounge Sessions, that featured a variety of artists whose music I had developed and produced.
• Successfully attracted a much broader audience for a key international airline client through the sonic branding of its music theme and logo, resulting in increased profitability and an expansion in flight destinations.
• Directed the setup, management and operation of the audio post production suite for the creative service department at the Dubai Business Channel, in collaboration with one of London's top post production houses, "Red Bee Media"
- Sound Designer | Audio Engineer | Music Producer at SunTraxx Music Production
- Senior Post-Production Sound Designer | Music Composer at MBC TV & Al Arabiya News - Creative Service Department
- Music Producer | Recording Engineer at Mind Loop Production, Dubai Media City
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Recording Arts and Technology - Recording Arts and Technology
CAREER SUMMARY Passionate music expert with over 20 years of experience connecting the right music to the right visual. Impeccable instincts and incredibly connected. EXPERIENCE Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios, Manager, Music Production, September 2007 – Current As Creative Lead on the “Short Circuit” experimental short films program, discover outstanding emerging composers and match them with the short that will best display their talent. Launched in house music showcases, which have included performances by artists Ed Sheeran, Greta Van Fleet, and Aurora. Artist relations manager to visiting performers. Design showcase posters and digital invitations, and manage all performance logistics. Choose dynamic songs for placements, such as Motorhead’s “Dog Face Boy” in Bolt (2008). Creatively enhance films by selecting temp music cues that shape the tone of the film. Manage top tier talent, including leading session musicians, award winning lyricists, composers, and engineers. Reorganized and digitized internal records system, enhancing productivity and flow of work for the department. Consultant to prospective songwriters, advising and speaking on panels at A&R and industry conferences. Direct recording sessions and distribute pertinent information to production team and talent. Create license requests and work with legal and clearance representatives in negotiating costs, ensure compliance and legality of music use. INDEPENDENT MUSIC SUPERVISOR Reckless Juliet’s (Web Series) 2017. For the Love of George, (Film) 2016. Everything but A Man, (Film) 2016 Entertainment Tonight, Los Angeles, CA - Music Supervisor, April 2006 - September 2007 Chose all music cues for Entertainment Tonight and ET on MTV. Capitol Records, Los Angeles, CA. Senior Staff Assistant, Publicity August 2003- April 2006 Spearheaded campaigns and managed tour press for acts such as Coldplay and The Vines. College Television Network, New York, NY. Music Video Coordinator, 1998-2001 Selected and programmed music videos for placement on both the main and urban channels. Created new programs, such as “Old School Videos” and “Rock Blocks.” EDUCATION Hollins College, Roanoke, VA Bachelor of Arts. Major: Theater Arts/Film. Minor: Studio Art ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS Volunteer at North Central Animal Shelter socializing, rehabilitating and re-homing dogs.
- Manager, Music Production at Walt Disney Animation Studios
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film
Mentored Under Jerry DiPhillippo, Paul Lasky, Chico Nadal, and Jesse Taub (Zedd's Engineer) Work Experience with events like NAMM, Shaky Beats Music Festival (Atlanta Georgia), Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival (Manchester Tennessee), and Buku Music & Art Project (New Orleans Louisiana) I attended the Carlson Leadership academy in the Fall of 2015 Ten Years of piano Experience with a good understanding of music theory and four years of music production experience with Ableton, Logic, and Pro Tools
- ICON Collective School of Music Production at
- RPM Director at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Sports Medicine - Kinesiology
♦ Released an album on Spotify in collaboration with artists and song writers from around the globe. (2018) ♦ Leverage expertise in audio post production, sound recording and editing techniques to masterfully innovate unique audio experiences for wide audiences in various musical genre's. ♦ Champion the creation and delivery of high-quality audio content, music production, sound design, audio edit, mix, master, foley, ADR, and voice over production for TV shows, news segments, films, documentaries, and video game audio. ♦ Spearhead the launch of multiple TV stations utilizing skillful sonic branding while crafting original music compositions for individual identities from inception to final mix. ♦ Catapult musical artists to achieve international success through the tailored production, recording, and mixing of unique albums and singles in multiple genres, gaining significant airplay on mainstream radio stations throughout Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. (Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Electronic, Dance & Cinematic Scores) ♦ Extensively composed over 1TB of original audio content while creating and maintaining a massive library comprised of collective sounds. ♦ Inspire junior-level sound engineers to utilize their skills in order to maintain a smooth and efficient recording session through comprehensive training and mentor-ship. Key Achievements: 1. Negotiated and awarded a major publishing and distribution deal with Sony/BMG for a Chill Out compilation album, Lounge Sessions, that featured a variety of artists whose music I had developed and produced. 2. Successfully attracted a much broader audience for a key international airline client through the sonic branding of its music theme and logo, resulting in increased profitability and an expansion in flight destinations. 3. Directed the setup, management and operation of the audio post production suite for the Dubai Business Channel
- Freelance Sound Designer/ Engineer & Music Producer at SunTraxx Music Production (California, Canada, London, Dubai)
- Senior Post-Production Sound Designer & Music Producer at MBC TV - Creative Service Department
- Music Producer & Recording Engineer at Mind Loop Production, Dubai Media City
14 years at this Job
- AA - Recording Arts and Technology
- - Radio Production
Conducted weekly music reviews and assisted in editing video footage using Premiere. Helped curate playlists and schedule hourly radio blocks using MusicMaster. Regularly attended OPB recording sessions and participated in weekly meetings to collaboratively listen and discuss the most recent releases - worked to improve the OPB music library while networking with local musicians.
- MUSIC PRODUCTION ASSISTANT at OPB MUSIC
- SERVER at NORANEKO
1 year at this Job
- BA in Media Studies and Music - Media Studies and Music