Classes; Music Composition (pop music and Jazz), Jazz Arranging, Jazz Improvisation, Harmony, Keyboard Harmony, Big Band director, Student teaching supervising, Chorus, Piano
- Music professor at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico
- Music director, organist, choir director at Zion Lutheran Church (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- Music teacher at Department of Education of Puerto Rico
- Music professor at University of Puerto Rico
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Music Education
- BS - Music Education Vocal and Instrumental
- Piano and Music professor at New Jersey City University
- Music Director and pianist/organist at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Musical Arts in Piano performance - Piano
Teach applied voice lessons to undergraduate students
- Adjunct Music Professor at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Administrative Assistant at Life Center Ministries
- Choir Director at Life Center Cathedral
- Front Desk Agent at Holiday Inn Express and Suites
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Musical Arts (DMA) - Music - Vocal Performance
- M. A. - Music Studies, Voice
- B. A. - Music, Vocal
• Didactically teach voice as vocal coach, piano and Music Theory.
• Teach children and adolescents the fundamental principles of music and musicianship skills, such as music theory and basic notation.
• Teach how to sing or play easily-accessible instruments, such as voice and piano.
• Often direct school musicals or ensembles for public performance, help develop educational programs and collaborate with other teachers
• Employed most appropriate instructional methods and materials for meeting objectives.
• Counseled with colleagues, students, and parents on a regular basis.
- Music Teacher at Crescendo Music Center
- Singer, Keyboard Player and Musical Direction at Secrets and Now Amber Resorts
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Choir Director and Music Professor
Taught music to students in grades TK through 6th grade
● Create and implement lesson plans
● Evaluate student progress and adjust curriculum
- Music Specialist at Tesoro Del Valle Elementary
- Music teacher at Growing Hearts Preschool
- Adjunct Music Professor at Friends University
- Elementary Music Teacher at Rosenwald Dunbar Elementary
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Music - Vocal Performance
- Bachelor of Music - Music Education
Developing and leading the worship music ministry. This includes leading the Chancel Choir, Youth Choir and Children’s Choir as well as Special Music.
- Director of Music Ministries at Montoursville Presbyterian Church
- Assistant Manager at Crunch Fitness
- Performer at Actors Equity Association
- Adjunct Music Professor at Bucknell University
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Music
- Music Teacher at Academia Musical Da Capo
- Music Professor at Interamerican University - San Germán
- Music Teacher at Majestic Music Academy
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Music Performance
- - BM Musical Education
- Substitue and Music Teacher at ESI Phoenix School District 1
- Teacher at Encino
- composer at Blake
- piano player at Blake Byrne Fine Arts
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Fine Arts - Jazz/commercial composition
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Commercial Arranging
- Master's - Classical Piano Performance
Drama Class Poster: Music CD Design:
• Worked with the drama department to design a poster for their play "Title of Show." Worked with the professors to get a clear idea of what they wanted on their poster.
• Worked with the head music professor to design a CD cover, inside booklet, back cover, and CD sticker for their Christmas CD.
Drama Class Poster:
Music CD Design:
- Freelance College Student Work at Roanoke College
- Admissions Assistant at Roanoke College Admissions Office
- Photo Specialist at Walgreens
- Customer Service Representative at Walgreens
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Arts - Graphic Design - Photography
- Associate - General Studies
- High school or equivalent
and appreciation of Spanish speaking cultures. disabilities. staff activities.
• Successful teaching in a culturally diverse urban environment.
• Provide students with the opportunities to apply their skills in reading, writing, speaking
• Provide small group instruction and intervention as needed for students with learning
• Develop and utilize developmentally appropriate assessment instruments.
• Engage change in professional development individuality, in teams and as part of all
• Used technology/instructional media to enhance the student's learning experience.
• Prepare students effectively in order to demonstrate optimum performance on standardized CLEP examinations.
• Promote academic excellence in the spirit of grace and humility.
and appreciation of Spanish speaking cultures.
- Spanish Professor at Nyack College
- Guitar Instructor at Brooklyn College Preparatory Center for the Performing Arts
- Guitar Professor at Nyack College
- Guitar Professor - Conservatory of Music at Brooklyn College
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Music - Music
- Bachelor of Music - Music
- - Classic Guitar Studies