o Awarded ‘Fund Accountant of the Month’ three times for demonstrating exceptional performance and work ethic o Complete Net Asset Value calculation ensuring accuracy and timeliness on assigned funds o Responsible for accurate day-to-day accounting and pricing for our clients’ mutual funds o Update and review daily trading, income, and general ledger activity o Communicate with clients, custodians, and other affiliates to ensure compliance with accounting standards and accuracy o Review and prepare a variety of fund reports for clients, including cash forecasts, yields, distributions, reconciliation and other fund accounting output o Successfully completed the Senior Fund Accounting Assessment
- Mutual Fund Accountant at ALPS Fund Services, Inc
- Member Support Specialist at Premier Members Credit Union
- Sales at It's all Peachy Yogurt
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Performed high quality personal mutual fund servicing for 6-8 different types of Mutual Funds and Investment Advisors up to $408 Million by calculating an accurate and timely daily Net Asset Values ("NAVs"). Ensured all NAVs were submitted correctly to NASDAQ by the nightly deadline of 8 pm
• Posted and reviewed all related investment activity to the accounting system including portfolio trades, income, expenses, payments corporate actions, and verified end of day of security prices for reasonableness within the department's internal control procedures
• Updated nightly pricing procedures for downloading underlying mutual fund prices into the accounting system reducing errors and time
• Generated and distributed periodic financial statements packages and cash flow analysis to Investment Advisors
• Reconciled Funds' cash and portfolio securities holdings to multiple Custodians on a daily and monthly basis
• Reconciled the Funds' DDA daily to ensure proper cash control of shareholder purchases and redemption payments
• Assisted in gathering documents for annual internal control audit
• Trained and supported all other team members for daily Funds' responsibilities and coverage
- Senior Mutual Fund Accountant at Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC
- Senior Mutual Fund Accountant at Huntington Asset Services, Inc
- at Huntington Asset Services, Inc
- Financial Analyst at Huntington Asset Services, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BSBA - Finance
• Responsible for pricing all securities and reconciliation of general ledgers.
• Maintaining accurate system records within Eagle Accounting System by updating all types of Corporate Actions
• Preparing and creating reports for senior management and regulatory authorities.
- Mutual Fund Accountant II at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services
- IT Business Analyst at US Bancorp Funds
- Kohl's Corporation Consultant at all Kohl's Stores
- Service Desk Specialist at Kohl's Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Sociology
• Booked and entered all daily activity for funds, utilizing excel macros and MCH.
• Worked closely with other departments, in order to ensure accurate net asset valuation.
• Monitored fund balances on a daily basis, escalating any unusual activity when needed.
- Mutual Fund Accountant at State Street Corporation
- Data Analytics Intern at
- Cashier at Whole Foods Market
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Calculating Daily Net Asset Value of Mutual Funds
• Cash Reconciliation of Mutual Funds Daily Transactions
• Accurately recording items such as: corporate actions, securities positions, and journal entries
• Provided traders with daily cash projection which maximized available cash for daily investing
• Reconciled numerous bank statements in various currencies tracking errors and eliminating overdraft charges for my international fund. WasteCap Resource Solutions Inc. 2123 W. Michigan St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
- Mutual Fund Accountant at U.S. Bancorp
- Accounting/ Finance Internship at
- Bar Manager at Judge's Irish Pub
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting obtained
40+ Hours a week) ◦ Investigate fund movements daily on Eagle Star. ◦ Calculate Basis Points (bps) impacts and Net Asset Values (NAVs) to ensure accuracy. ◦ Work with the other teams involved to confirm trades are processed correctly. ◦ Confirm adherence to regulations and guidelines as set by the SEC to prevent money laundering, insider trading, structuring, etc. ◦ Volunteer with the Veteran's Association for charity events to help homeless veterans.
- Mutual Fund Accountant at Brown Brothers Harriman
- Loan Processor & Teller at Liberty Bay Credit Union
- Teller at Watertown Savings Bank
- Teller at Citizens Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's in Finance - Finance
* Prepare work papers for Semi-Annual & Annual Fund Audits * Daily reconciliation of fund income and expense allocation * Perform monthly internal auditing procedures and reconciliations Investor Services Professional * Assist shareholders and financial advisors with various account inquiries * Complete account transactions, such as investments, redemptions, and account maintenances * Research and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Mutual Fund Accountant at Davis Selected Advisers
- Sales/Bid & Proposal Dept./Manager of Operations at Office Equipment Company
- Tax Preparer at Office Equipment Company
- Client Relation Associate at Office Equipment Company
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Managed collective funds worth several million dollars with as many as 150 clients, many of which had sensitive and strict daily reporting requirements Ensured the necessary controls were in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate, and prompt fund administration services to clients Responsible for developing and maintaining accurate financial statements, resolving problems that arose during the normal valuation/cash investment process, and communicating this information to all interested parties
- Mutual Fund Accountant at BNY Mellon
- Human Intelligence Collector (TS/SCI Clearance) at U.S. Army Reserves - Sergeant
- Inside Sales Representative at U.S. Army Reserves
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BSBA - Finance
• Reconciled cash and prepared morning and mid-day equity group reports for 9 Mutual Funds
• Created daily interest, trial balance, and ledger reports using Eagle 2
• Priced two fund groups and used Bloomberg to verify security and bond prices within the funds
- Mutual Fund Accountant at Bank of New York Mellon
- Intern - Wealth Management/Marketing at First Republic Bank
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics-Finance
• Performs daily accounting functions for assigned mutual funds to include calculating and delivering net asset values for various investment products, including mutual funds and ETFs.
• Updates and monitors daily trading, general ledger activity and pricing of funds to ensure accuracy of daily NAV calculation.
• Ensures all fund transactions are properly posted to accounting system.
• Applies accounting and finance principals to numerous asset types.
• Provides fund advisors with forecasted available cash for fund every morning in a quick and accurate manner.
• Reconciles fund records to custodian, transfer agent and portfolio groups on a daily basis.
• Prepares monthly reconciliations, and periodic auditor requests.
• Prepares and reconciles daily trial balances for assigned funds.
- Mutual Fund Accountant III at Gemini Fund Services
- Paraprofessional at Disney Elementary
- Homemaker at
- Customer Service Representative at Robert's Dairy
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting