Mystery shopper and auditor of various retail outlets
- Mystery Shopper at Market Force Information, Inc.
- Substitute Teacher PreK-12 at Forsyth County Schools
- Substitute Teacher PreK-12 at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Teacher and Pool/Lifeguard Manager at Georgia Baptist Children's Home & Family Ministries
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Major: Middle Grades Education--English Language Arts and Social Science; Minor: Biblical Studies
- High School Diploma - College Prep
1987-Present: Self-Employed Mystery Shopper
Mystery Shopper and Merchandiser - Part Time/Contract based work
• Audited various types of businesses from a customer's point of view.
• Evaluated customer service and performed merchandising duties.
• Consistently completed and submitted work reports on time.
• Worked with schedulers from various companies (i.e. Intelli-shop, Amusement Advantage, +many more)
• Paid extremely close attention to detail when gathering data for evaluation.
• Remained anonymous where required when performing non-reveal shops.
- Mystery Shopper at Various - Contract Work
- Business Owner at
- Customer Service Engineer (Field Service Tech, mid-volume copiers) at Xerox
31 years, 9 months at this Job
- Electronics HS Diploma
•Pose as a customer (mystery shopper) conducting a telephone shop of the apartment community and an in-person visit to the community.
•Following the visit, complete an in-depth evaluation of the leasing professional and an assessment of the community.
- Mystery Shopper at Ellis - Partners in Management Solutions
- Staffing Agent at WorkSource
- Business Development Representative at N3 Results
- Customer Service at CVS/Pharmacy
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Sales & Marketing - Sales & Marketing
Mystery shop various locations such as gas stations, food establishments, and movie theaters to ensure customer service or enforcement of buying of age restricted products. Overall shopper rating of 8/10
- Mystery Shopper at Various
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at Chilis Bar & Grill
- Line/ Production Cook at The Tilted Kilt
- UPS Driver Helper at UPS
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Hospitality Management
Analyze all employees as well as maintenance of each location. Write a detailed report on all areas of focus. Received high marks on all written reports. Placed on short list of dependable shoppers with preferred scheduling option.
- Mystery Shopper at Various Mystery Shopping Companies
- Sales Representative at Creative Channel Services
- Sales Associate at Fry's Electronics
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Economics
- Certificate - Accounting
Responsibilities -- Travel the country to secretly capture video of retail stores and restaurant employees for performance evaluations -- Manage travel plans and collection of video recordings Accomplishments -- Awarded Shopper of the quarter and many monthly bonuses for performance Skills Used --recording video with a secret camera --documenting video and expense reports --coordination of travel plans --uploading video
- Mystery Shopper at Reality Based Group
- PHOTOJOURNALIST at KXAN TV
- PHOTOJOURNALIST at KTXS
- DONOR PROCESSOR/PLASMA PROCESSOR at NABI BIOMEDICAL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Radio/TV/Film
Responsibilities include: Video recordings which allow the target's employer to assess and enhance employee performance When required, accurate written descriptions allowing client to have a complete picture of my experience at his business Follow guidelines put forth by the client Maintain confidentiality of the client and the mystery shopping provider
- Mystery Shopper at Multiple companies
- Office Administrator at AYSHUNT INC and AYS Mechanical
- Store Manager/Office Administrator at Zales - The Diamond Store
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Merchandising
• Portrayal as a regular customer to evaluate employees overall customer service/satisfaction, sales technique performance duties included:
• Evaluating customer service/sales presentation/closing. Assignments include evaluating 5-star Restaurants, Porsche/Cadillac Car Dealerships, Hyatt Hotels, Gucci, Chanel, 5 Star Golf Resorts, Grocery Stores, TimeShares, and submitting a detailed report to #1 leading Mystery Shopper Research Marketing Groups.
- Mystery Shopper/ Evaluator, Independent Contractor at KAREN SAUER (EIN: 46-2953241)
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
- - Medical Technology
- Diploma - General Studies
Review guidelines for mystery shop and describe my experience at that business.
- Mystery shopper at Best mark
at this Job
- Some college - Wielding, ornamental, rigging, rebar and more qualifications
Many different companies I have done photo inspections for insurance companies with a company called Onsource. Most of them have been automobile damage but I have done a few real estate inspections. I have done merchandising and product demonstrations. The mystery shopping is for restaurants, theaters, fuel stations and other jobs. I do compliance audits for fuel stations where I start with a mystery shop of fuel and a store purchase and then I reveal myself and complete the inspection. I often have to take pictures and download them with my report. I do inspections for companies like Trans Union where I verify the security of the reports that will be accessed. I have to call and make an appointment for these assignments and again, I have to take pictures and download them. There are many other types of assignments that I do as well.
- Mystery Shopper and Auditor at
- Receptionist at Wichita County CSCD
- Customer Service/Asset Protection/Cashier at Best Buy
- Deputy Clerk at Wichita County Clerk's Office
5 years, 7 months at this Job