Achieved new business sales to over $30 Million in four years.
● Promoted from Regional Sales Manager to National Account Manager 2018.
● Lead sales efforts to 2018 company sales record selling Engineered Wood Products (EWP).
- National Account Manager at International Beams LLC
- Product Sales Manager at Biewer Lumber Inc
- District Sales Manager at Chrysler LLC
- Territory Sales Manager at Dee Cramer Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Building Construction Management
As a national account manager for Coyote, I work with carriers daily. Not only am I trying to build my book of business, but I am trying to create lasting relationships between Coyote and our carrier base. I work to get them moving our freight and ensuring they are servicing it in a way that satisfies our customers.
- National Account Manager at Coyote Logistics
- Business Development Intern at Analytical Technologies Group LLC
- Host & Take-Out Specialist at Smokey Bones
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Interdisciplinary Studies
I am a seasoned National Account Manager specializing in Industrial Products with a history of exceeding revenue goals. I have experience managing sales teams as well as selling into Industrial, Multi-Family, Government, Hospitality, and Healthcare markets. Applicable Experience HD Supply Facilities Maintenance 8/2014 - Present SLED National Account Manager * Responsible for developing and implementing sales plan for 8-state region. I am tasked with rolling out programs and contracts to over 35 Field Representatives and Area Managers. * 4 straight years of achieving over 100% to sales goal and leading the team in Growth Percentage all while raising profit margin each consecutive year. * Chosen to participate in Government Cooperative Purchasing Panel discussions at trade shows for NIGP and NAEP * Leading our Government Vertical's strategy for targeting Higher Education accounts securing a $5 million contract from Illinois Public Higher Education Cooperative and becoming the company liaison for NAEP and ACUHO.
- National Account Manager at Multi-Family
- Government Sales at Arch Diocese of Chicago
- Barnett Pro Contractor Supply at Interline Brands
- at J & L Industrial Supply
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Speech Communications
National Account Manager with 20 + years' experience. (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Long Term Care) and Medical products/services. Highly skilled and experienced negotiator ensuring profitable contracts in varied payer environments which includes MCOs, PBM, and Government. Highly successful in working with sales teams, managed care marketing, account management and product launches. Maximize formulary access and profitability. Launched multiple initiatives within Managed Markets and Government to increase sales and awareness for my clients. Trained top-performing field teams. Therapeutic background: Cardiovascular, Neurology Devices, Rare Orphan Diseases, Injection, Antibiotics, Opioid Abuse, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Prostate Cancer. Call on both ESI and Prime Therapeutics Specialties: Medical Devices, Pharma, Biotech - Coverage, Payment for new products/services; Healthcare economics, Medical Policy
- National Account Manager at D2 Consulting
- Account Specialist at Long Term Care
- at Legacy Forest Laboratories
- Senior Regional Account Manager at Legacy Forest Laboratories
10 months at this Job
- Masters in Management - Health Services
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
National Account Manager for technology sales for establishing new accounts and managing existing enterprise clients that generate between an average of $1billon - $200billion in annual revenue. Responsible for quarterly and annual revenue growth within both named accounts and geography territory management.
• 132% in overall sales quota attainment average YTD
• Achieved over 145 % of Q3 sales bookings revenue
• Acknowledged for achieving 125% of 2018- Q2
• Recognized for ranking top 8% overall bookings revenue for 2017
• Self-generated new clients of $200k in additional new revenue within first 90 days resulted in over 121% quota
• Selected as Idera representative for customer facing at DAMA Washington, DC Conference
- National Account Manager at Idera
- Account Manager at Abila
- Account Executive at Innerface Architectural Signage, Inc
- Specialty Sales Territory Manager at Primus Pharmaceuticals
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Communication Studies
I serve as a National Account Manager servicing the needs of large to mid-size business accounts and upper tier individual house accounts. My book of business includes working to increase the presence of Omaha Steaks on a national level at area local race tracks and nationally sanctioned events including IMCA, USMTS, Lucas Oil Series and other traveling series. This will be my last job for I absolutely love working for this company. The hours are very flexible and the work load is minimal. I have never felt more appreciated than I do in this position and I love every aspect of my job. I have absolutely no plans to ever leave however, because I love being active and I am accustom to working more than 40 hours a week I do seek to supplement my down time..
- National Account Manager at Omaha Steaks
- Business and Marketing Consulating at Jamilee Inc
- District Manager at TB of America, Inc
- Owner/Operator at Birkenstock Place
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Graduate Studies, Psychology/Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Arts
$48 billion worldwide leading manufacturer and marketer of home comfort, safety and energy efficiency solutions for your home. National Account Manager - (Menards, Target, Ace, True Value, Do-It-Best, Orgill, Mills, Blains, Verizon, US Cellular, AAFES, NEXCOM, Sears, United Hardware, Mid-States, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Abt and various other hardware wholesalers). Direct and coordinate all sales, marketing and sell through strategies for Honeywell with above stated accounts. Manage outside sales agencies to drive brand and new product and planogram placement for the retail channel. * Responsible for $10.8M in annual sales. * Manage three rep agencies. * Responsible for developing creative quarterly national promotions for 25 outside sales reps within independent rep firm. * Interact with all aspects of Honeywell (marketing, merchandising, finance and supply chain) to represent the National Account team. * Responsible for monthly product forecast and own the P&L for assigned accounts. * Revenue growth 128% vs PY, $13.9M vs $10.8M. * Increased Menards sales 133% in 2018. * Generated $1.8M+ incremental growth in 2018. * Consistent overall growth over past 6 years. * Successfully negotiated and managed category line reviews increasing sku count and footage in Menards, AAFES, Target, Verizon, US Cellular, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Ace, Do It Best and True Value. * President's Club (Top 2% world wide) - 2016 & 2018
- National Account Manager at HONEYWELL - Smart Home Automation
- Sr. National Account Manager at Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Division
- National Sales Manager at Preferred Hardware Solutions, Inc
- National Account Manager at MIBRO GROUP
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
St. Louis, Missouri National Account Manager My position required me to maintain and grow a select few accounts, Stellar out of Florida, M&W out of Illinois, and Roeslein in Red Bud Illinois. My main duties were business development throughout the US, I successfully brought on 36 new accounts over the course of 3-year period, maintain and or exceeded budget requirements and took the company into new markets. In 2018 I generated over $51 million new opportunities and had the best start in revenue starting 2019. My account based consist of Mechanical Contractors, ammonia refrigeration, and some direct OEMs ( Petro-Chem direct ) Distribution International August 21 - August 24 St. Louis Missouri Division Manager Managed the regional division of Distribution Internation covering Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Iowa, and Nebraska selling industrial insulation and fabricated products to include removable covers. Managed the warehouse, drivers, inside and outside sales and acted and was very active in field sales. successfully brought the branch from a losing P&L to profitability in less than 2 years, with the acquisition of IFI more than $3 Million in revenue was moved to IFI due to territory lines.
- National Account Manager at M&W out of Illinois
- Global Account Manager Industrial OEM at WESCO Distribution
- Regional Director, Contract Manufacturing Group at Arrow Electronics
- General Manager at Bell Industries
1 month at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- - Technical Institute Electronic Design
- Certification - WESCO
Jacksonville, FL January 2018-Present
Nation's leading provider of specialized cost containment services to Workers' Compensation industry, with $1.5 billion in annual revenue and 3,000 employees.
Senior National Account Manager
Accountable for revenue retention and meeting budgeted revenue goals in remote role for assigned book of business with customers that include third party administrators and US insurance carriers. Execute key initiatives and served as interface between customer and operations. Work with operations to identify inefficiencies occurring during service requests up through fulfillment process, for communication to customer with action plans.
• Assisted in streamlining authorization process for accounts by working with implementations team to decrease amount of required communication with accounts following placement of service requests.
• Decreased frequency of service issues by implementing process involving placement of special instructions within customer's business rules to prevent repeat occurrences. Reduced average monthly occurrences for customer from 12 to 2.
• Achieved percent budget to revenue of 102% (Q1), 99% (Q2), and 103% (Q3) for 2018.
- Senior National Account Manager at Career Success
- National Sales Executive at ISO CLAIMS PARTNERS
- Director of Sales at MODERN MEDICAL
- at MODERN MEDICAL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Hygiene Management - OSHM
McLane is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores, and chain restaurants. National Account Manager 2015 - Present * Responsible for managing a national convenience store chain across multiple states and Distribution Centers * Facilitate daily operation and sales of national accounts with sales ranging from $250M to $800M annually * Provide solutions, processes and timelines to ensure high service level of 98.5% and on time deliveries of 95% * Engage with internal and external customers daily to increase sales * Review customer's key items and maintain proper inventory levels both at store level and in the Distribution Centers * Participate in contract negotiations that involve monetary rebates, incentive programs, and length of service * Coordinate the rollout of annual store resets by adding innovative and deleting underperforming items * Create efficient logistical routing of all stores to deliver within open windows * Operate at a positive income while adhering to contract obligations * Manage four direct reports by fostering growth, expanding their knowledge and developing for future promotions
- National Account Manager at McLane Company
- Area Sales Manager at
- Independent Sales Representative at Bank of America
- Home Service Specialist at Bank of America
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication