Rutland, VT (http://www.questech.com) 2014 to present America's leading manufacturer of premium decorative residential and commercial cast metal and cast stone tile. National Sales Manager Responsible for all company sales activities through leading network of two-step Independent Distributors, Dal Tile, American Olean, and Florida Tile branches. Promoted from Sales Rep to Regional Manager to National Builder Manager.
- National Sales Manager at Questech Corporation
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Coverquik Tile
- Founder/Consultant at Reid Marketing LLC
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Stonexpress, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Campbell CA Sales person National Sales Manager Vice Precident Managed 25 sales representatives in the USA
- Sales person National Sales Manager Vice Precident at Grand Auto Suplys Redwood City
16 years at this Job
My duties as a National Sales Manager for Fresno, Sacramento, Santa Maria, Bakersfield and Boise Idaho are to maintain direct contact with multiple TV stations (Engish and Spanish) I generate an update National rate cards by Nielsen ratings. I submit proposals to agencies. I use Summit system. I work closely with Traffic department. I travel to meet agencies throughout California. I also handle collections for National accounts. I'm also a program director for a local program. I coordinate events setup trade agreements. I work closely with our social medias to up sale promotions. I work closely with sales team, production team and management team. My trades also include major amusement park.
- National Sales Manager at Estrella TV Fresno
- Office Manager at Desi Maxx Media Group
- Senior Account Executive at American Fish
- Account Executive/Sales at Peak Broadcasting
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Human Resources Management
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 2017 - 2018
Global premium Belgium chocolate /consumer packaged goods corporation.
Subsidiary of Lotte Co. LTD - $2.9 Billion global company.
National Sales Manager
Responsible for national business development and growth for the Department Store, Specialty, Travel / Duty Free, Off Price channels, and e commerce throughout the United States.
• Strategically developed long term sustainable business plans for new channels of growth.
• Highest penetration globally on new product launch.
• Grew the Travel business by 18%. o Launched 2 new Travel accounts. o Reinstated 2 travel business. o Developed a fixture program for travel Channel.
• Grew the Retail Channel by 11%. o Launched new programs with three major retail chains that previously never did business with Guylian.
• Working with senior management cross functionally to create merchandising, products, packaging, fixtures, POS, etc. specifically for the development of the targeted channels.
• Work directly with finance to develop profitable P&L statements, unique business models, and long term sustainable projections for the individual accounts.
- National Sales Manager at Guylian
- National Business Manager at LINDT & SPRUNGLI
- National Sales Manager at GODIVA CHOCOLATIER
- Regional Sales Manager at HANES BRANDS INC / SARA LEE BRANDED APPAREL, Winston
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Jan 2013 to Present Exclusive US manufacturer of Simmons Upholstery, with 3,000 employees across nearly 10 million square feet of production facilities. National Sales Manager: West Coast Direct sales activities across 14 states and Mexico with team of 14 direct reports whose mission is to reach out to retailers in territory. Identify target customers, present products and solutions, create goals for each customer, and work with sales team to meet those goals. Personally meet with larger clients as needed to secure accounts. Report to EVP and corporate to define sales strategies. Key Accomplishments
• Doubled business from $40 million to $80 million in 2013 by securing all targeted accounts, selling to every top-tier furniture account on West Coast.
• Improved factory efficiency by adding 1,000 pieces to weekly production, creating more secure revenue and production pipeline.
- National Sales Manager at UNITED FURNITURE INDUSTRIES
- at FURNITURE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL
- Director of Business Development at FURNITURE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL
- National Strategic Accounts Manager at FURNITURE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL
6 years at this Job
- B.A. - General Sciences
National Sales Manager responsible for sales in retail, food service, wholesale, c-store
- National Sales Manager at Bake One/Atlanta Bread Co
- National Sales Manager & New Product Design Executive Chef at Orange Bakery Inc
- Owner/Chef/Operator at Bistro 27 West & Oakleigh Estate
- at Charlotte's Finest Produce
2 years at this Job
- Associates degree - Culinary Arts & Business
Results-driven professional with 10+ years of success maximizing business revenue and optimizing customer relationships in the electrical utility industry. Expert in presenting and negotiating skills: able to develop new business opportunities and acquire key accounts in highly-competitive markets. Talent for organization, data analytics, cross functional team work, coaching and leadership. Self-motivated and adaptable: able to master new products, technologies and key strategic initiatives. Helical Line Products Company National Sales Manager April 2008-Present Responsible for management of indirect sales force of 17 sales agencies. Increase in sales volume of over 50% in first three years, 5-10% increase in sales volume annually. Developed relationships with utilities, distributors and manufactures. Update of web site, new product roll out, product demonstrations and product training. Trade show management including, booth selection, booth design, travel logistics, working the booth. 50% travel.
- National Sales Manager at Helical Line Products Company
- Application Specialist at ScottCare, Company
- Implementation Specialist at Threshold Data Technology Inc
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
2009 - 2018 Leading Manufacturer of High-Volume low-pressure turbine systems and spray guns since 1966. National Sales Manager Managed & directed sales throughout the United states, Mexico & Australia. Responsible for national accounts. Establishing and growing new business for Automotive, Industrial & Woodworking markets. Managed 12 Independent rep agencies covering Automotive, Industrial, Woodworking & Paint contractor markets. Instrumental in territory growth of $1.3 within 5 years. Responsibilities included setting up & working major and local trade shows. IWF, AWFS, SEMA.
- National Sales Manager at Apollo Sprayers International
- Western Region Sales Specialist at 3M Company-st
- Western Region Sales Manager at Accuspray Applications Technologies
- Spray Equipment Manager at ICI Paints
9 years at this Job
- - General
October, 2012 - Present National Sales Manager - Plumbing/ HVAC Division I am responsible for management of Field Representatives and Rep. Agencies throughout the United States in both the Plumbing and HVAC markets. I was responsible for gathering market intelligence, managing nationwide pricing, 80-20 philosophy implementation, and building customer relationships throughout the US.
- National Sales Manager at Cerro Flow Products, LLC
- Regional Sales Manager at HVAC Division
- Southwest Regional Sales Manager Packaged Goods Division at John Guest USA, Inc
- District Sales Manager OEM at Industrial Division
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BBA - Computer Information Systems
- - Finance and Accounting for the Non-financial Manager
- - Strategic and National Accounts Management
Manufacturer of high performance, low pressure drop check valves and full port ball valves for industrial vacuum and low pressure air (blower) applications, Linthicum, MD
National Sales Manager 2013 to 2014
Brought in to integrate an acquisition and grow revenue for the combined companies as part of an overall strategy to expand the product portfolio and deepen penetration into new market categories. Analyzed market, existing customer base, and competition to identify opportunity for new products and revenue. Defined and executed business development strategy comprised of new products and global strategic partnerships. Managed and evaluated distributor channel and manufacturer's rep go-to-market strategy. Called on key customers. Prospected for and qualified potential new business. Led website redesign.
• Increased sales 24% from new and existing accounts in first ten months vs. entire previous year.
• Landed $260K contract with NASA contractor, the single largest deal in company history.
• Broke into one new market segment and one new product category, representing tens of thousands of dollars in revenue and deepening value proposition with customer.
• Built company's first comprehensive database of current and prospective customers used to drive targeted account penetration strategy.
- National Sales Manager at US VALVE, LLC
- Sales and Marketing Manager at GALLAGHER FLUID SEALS, INC.
- Regional Manager - Mid-Atlantic at ASCO VALVE/Emerson Industrial Automation
- District Manager - Northern CA and Pacific Northwest at ASCO VALVE/Emerson Industrial Automation
1 year at this Job