National Sales Manager responsible for sales in retail, food service, wholesale, c-store
- National Sales Manager at Bake One/Atlanta Bread Co
- National Sales Manager & New Product Design Executive Chef at Orange Bakery Inc
- Owner/Chef/Operator at Bistro 27 West & Oakleigh Estate
- at Charlotte's Finest Produce
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Culinary Arts & Business
Rutland, VT (http://www.questech.com) 2014 to present America's leading manufacturer of premium decorative residential and commercial cast metal and cast stone tile. National Sales Manager Responsible for all company sales activities through leading network of two-step Independent Distributors, Dal Tile, American Olean, and Florida Tile branches. Promoted from Sales Rep to Regional Manager to National Builder Manager.
- National Sales Manager at Questech Corporation
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Coverquik Tile
- Founder/Consultant at Reid Marketing LLC
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Stonexpress, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Started my tenure as the Indiana and Kentucky sales rep and worked my way to the role of National Sales Manager. I was the point of contact for 19 distributors throughout the United States as well as managing a dynmaic sales staff who resided in three states.
- National Sales manager at Dark Horse Brewing
- On and Off Premise Sales Rep at Cavalier Distributing
- On-Premises Sales Consultant at Southern Wine & Spirits of Indiana
- Bartender and Bar Manager at 2013 Northside Social & Village Cigar
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- Associate of Business Program - Marketing
National Sales Manager for Seal-Once Brand Eco Friendly Non-Toxic sealers for wood & concrete / division of UC Coatings. Currently 3 months in and focused on hiring rep agencies throughout the U.S & Canada to represent our Seal-Once Brand. I just hired an agency to cover the Midwest, now focused on West & Mid Atlantic areas.
- National Sales Manager at UC Coatings
- Area Manager at RUST-OLEUM - Covering Ohio
- Territory Manager at VALSPAR PAINT
- KP COURIER SERVICE at
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Business
National sales manager responsible for up to 10 outside sales representatives as well as over seeing marketing, social media, inventory updates to our dealers and E commerce dealers and day to day operations.
- National Sales Manager at Bluworld HOMelements
- Area Sales Manager at Tuff Shed
- Sales Representative at Safetouch Security
- Sales Representative at Vector Security
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
A Captive and Custom Aluminum and Zinc Die caster suppling components to the HVAC & Refrigeration Applications,
Evaporative Coolers, Air Moving Blowers & Fans, Overhead Door Operators, Boat Lifts & Hoist, Agricultural Equipment National Sales Manager
• Direct Sales Manager handling Prospecting, presentations, Request for quote evaluation and pricing for custom die casting solutions for Congress Drives Inc.
• National Sales Manager for the Sales Congress Drives Inc. captive proprietary array of Groove Pulleys, Variable Pitch Pulleys and Step Cone Pulleys Die cast and plastic injection molding tooling from Off Shore suppliers managed and built to the Customer specifications
- National Sales Manager at Congress Drives Inc
- National Marketing and Sales Manager at Global Mold Tech Management
- National Sales Manager at Twin City Die Castings Corporation
- Sales Engineer / Sales Manager at PEMCO Die Castings
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Marketing
ThorWorks Industries Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer of asphalt coatings and pavement preservation techniques and related application equipment who goes to market through a Franchise network called SealMaster. As the National Sales Manager for the SealMaster Franchise Network, my responsibilities and achievements are: - Reported significant Sales growth in Equipment & Machinery Sales each year for the last 4 years, 2018 being our best year to date with 34% Equipment Sales Growth at the Franchise Level. - Develop and implement national sales strategy for SealMaster Equipment Division in both private and public sectors. - Attended all national tradeshows relevant to our industry to identify and develop national account opportunities - Act as corporate trainer and liaison between SealMaster Franchise Owners, their Sales employees, and the ThorWorks Corporate Office; pushing through machine design changes, problem solving on the fly with machines in the field, troubleshooting, assessing and applying credits where necessary, providing logistical estimates for both domestic and international sales opportunities - Implement National sales training strategy with all Franchisee Sales Personnel and personally trained each Sales Representative for each Franchise territory and storefront location. - Developed National marketing and sales campaign with a series of educational and instructional videos on how to sell, maintain and operate all SealMaster Equipment. - Developed and maintained all Sales activity within Non-SealMaster Franchise Territories (14 States total) - Managed, dispersed and followed up on an average of 250 Internet Equipment Sales Leads per day. Ensured Franchisee Sales personnel are following up, making initial contact, quoting the customer, and closing the sale. - Managed Independent SealMaster Equipment Social Media page on both Instagram and Twitter, responded to direct message sales inquiries, posted relevant pictures of machinery in the field and at tradeshows - Developed proprietary Manufacturer's Rebate Program for Equipment Sales to bring pricing flexibility to Franchisees whose market cap was undercut by close competition. This program resulted in greater market share and sales growth.
- National Sales Manager at Thorworks Industries Inc
- Medical Device Sales & Distribution - President at Paragon 28, Inc
- Operation's Manager at Ecoverse Industries, LLC
- Outside Sales at Fastenal Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Began my time with Mylec Inc. as a Sales Rep covering 2 territories, which entailed calling and visiting customers and finding new customers to add Mylec into their assortment. After a successful year showing growth among the territories I was promoted to National Sales Manager where I began to take the reigns on the entre product line cutting 25% of sku's then introducing a new line of elite products to bring to the Ball Hockey world. Along with introducing a new catalog of images and products. Among the product development, I manage a sales force of 6 sales reps which cover the country. Since taking over as Sales Manager sales have increased 16% over the previous year. In additional I still manage and travel through 2 territories along with handling all Key Accounts through travel, phone and email opportunities on a regular basis.
- National Sales Manager at Mylec Inc
- Sr. Sales Representative at Pure Encapsulations
- Assistant Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Inside Sales Representative at Sunrise Sports & Entertainment/Florida Panthers
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Sport Management
Lancaster, Pa 2016-present
ITT Bornemann Pumps is a division of ITT that is publically traded and is the market leader in Twin Screw Pump technology for sanitary food applications. National Sales Manager
Responsible for the overall sales of the Bornemann product line in the U.S. and Canada with overall sales greater than $3MM. Responsibilities include sales, service, marketing, budgeting, forecasting, managing RSM's, supporting operations, supporting global design team, and P&L. Key Accomplishments
• Within the first six (6) months of being on board, surpassed the 2015 sales budget
• Strengthened the distribution network by adding several key distributors and removing channels that were not working.
• Created sales literature that never existed to aid distribution channels to be successful
• Created a service manual for the product line
• Increased the technical bulletins and papers so that the entire team can view the same data
• Worked with cross functional team with respects to a sizing software package, located in Greece
• Interact on a consistent basis with counterparts in Germany
• Won several large orders for the product lines largest pumps, in Florida and also in California
- National Sales Manager at ITT Bornemann Pumps
- Regional Sales Manager, Midwest Territory at MORGAN ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Sales and Support Engineer at HOLLAND APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES
- National Sales Manager and Lead Applications Engineer at FLOWTECH DIV
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
(Cost cutting measure - position eliminated) Dec -2013 > Feb - 2016
Design and Fabricator of custom permanent POP displays, as well as offering OEM Metal Fabrication services National Sales Manager
Primary responsibility was to develop and close on new National Account opportunities in the custom POP display side of the business. Secondarily, to seek and develop OEM clients, so as to balance out the work flow in our plant. Project and Account Management were an added responsibility.
• Inheriting a flawed prospect database, a new strategy emerged, whereas specific markets and sub categories were identified, as well as a tactical action plan to develop and close on new business opportunities, including a new co-opt program. Lingos' 'sweet spot' was the smaller to medium size companies, but larger prospects were included.
• In 2015, developed and closed on $600,00 of new business @ Lingo, comprised of 16 clients @ 35% or greater GP. Automation Systems, BAF, District Co, Dixon Valves, Friedrich HVAC, Funacho, Grand Trunk Goods, Kroger, Logomat Automation, MaxPower, Meritor, Octomask, Reading Rock, Rotary Corp, Smiths Consumer Products & Vista Outdoors. Plus, maintained an equal $ amount in existing business.
• In a streamlined managerial environment, 'multi-tasking' and project management were essential attributes. Specific etiquettes and protocols were thus devised and implemented.
- National Sales Manager at LINGO MANUFACTURING
- DSD Sales Representative at FRITO LAY North America
- National Accounts - Senior Account Executive at GRAPHIC PACKAGING INTERNATIONAL
- National Account Manager at SPAN PACKAGING SERVICES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Criminal Sciences