Physical Therapy Facilities Teaching Experiencing 2003-2008 At Loupakis school of Champions. Teaching classes: Taekwondo, Kick boxing and Gymnastics. 6 months AT Athlos Gym and MMA Gym/Kakarakis kickboxing 2008
- Naturopath at NYC Naturopathy
- Sergeant at Green Berets
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Naturopathy
- Doctorate - Naturopathy
- Masters in Science Physical Therapy - Science Physical Therapy
Saw patients for holistic and wellness vists on natural remedies and nutrition. Taught Medical Marijuana Program and CBD education. Taught other classes on wellness, extractions, strains, and pain management. Worked at front desk with patients, filing, scanning, phones and power point presentations. Coordinated with patients to prevent diseases and promote general well-being. Analyzed physiological and structural factors affecting patient health. Monitored and provided various natural therapies to resolve acute and chronic illnesses. Provided assistance to patients through natural medicines and processed foods.
- Cannabis Educator/Naturopath at New Jersey Alternative Medicine
- Director of Non Profit at Circle of Trees Retreat
10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Natural Medicine - Holistic Health
- - Business
- Master herbalist - Herbs Natural medicine
• Greet customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
• Answer inquiries and address, resolve, or report issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.
• Answer telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
• Met the required number of calls and appointments daily.
• Made reminder calls to patients to confirm their appointments the following day.
• Run the Office on days we have Patients come in for appointments with our doctor; greet patients, check them in, update their patient records, receive payment transactions, and balance the till at the end of the day.
- Receptionist-Naturopath Medical Office at Green Wellness
- Front Desk Receptionist at LA Fitness
- at WHY Racing Events
- Private Nanny at Rachel Fairbanks
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Consultant and Wellness Leader
- Board Certified Traditional Naturopath at
- Vitamin Manager at Natural grocers
9 months at this Job
- Certified in Traditional Naturopathy, certified in alAuthentic Touch - Authentic Touch Practitioner, Traditional Naturopathy
Resolution of health cases. Intensive consultations leading to discovery of health issues. Simplified interpretation of research findings and summarized data into reports,nutrition therapy, wellness coaching.
- Health & Wellness Director/Naturopath at Nature Well New York
- Branch Administrator at Poland Spring
- Paralegal at University of South Florida, Tampa
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Divinity
- Master's - Naturopathy
- BA - Business Administration
- Associates - Pre-Law
Office manager and assistant for an alternative medicine practice. The primary contact for client intake (in person and telephone).
• Manage client medical records, handle correspondence, maintain the appointment schedule.
• Create inventory lists, administer client billing and responsible for bank deposits.
• Participate in decisions regarding the future goals of the practice.
• Manage vendor orders, responsible for inventory and create product lists.
• Developed an inventory shelving system which resulted in overall cost savings and eliminated order duplication.
- Office Manager at The Naturopath, Nikki Conte N.D
- Director - Student Clinic at Somerset/Cortiva School of Massage Therapy
- Business Process Manager at Lucent Technologies
14 years, 2 months at this Job
Assisting doctors in office procedures and IV therapy. Naturopath doctors. Managing all office front office and back office procedures, phones, training, electronic charting.
- RN/Clinic Administrator at Lifestream Wellness
- Registered Nurse - Per Diem at Xenon Health
- Executive Assistant at SevenPoint2 LLC
- Vice President of Operations at Moser Consulting, LLC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Care Administration
- - Nursing
- - Nursing
• Naturopath/Massage Therapist- responsible for assessment, treatment and follow through with clients in Natural Health procedures
• Business Owner- office management, invoicing/accounts payable, inventory, and taxation, marketing/advertising as well as community outreach through health fairs and health screenings.
- OWNER/OPERATOR at INNERCONNECTIONS
- MASSAGE INSTRUCTOR/CLINIC CORDINATOR at MCCANN SCHOOL
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT/PHLEBOTOMIST at EVANGELICAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- INPATIENT CHART ANALYST at DEPAUL MEDICAL CENTER
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF ART - Natural Health
- ASSOCIATE'S OF SPECIALIZED BUSINESS - Professional Massage Therapy
• Created and executed medical markets business development plan.
• Closed and executed new yearly revolving sales of $150,000.
• Increased quarterly sales by 85% into naturopath physician marketplace.
• Led account growth expansion and generated business leads while attending trade shows.
- Sr Business Development Manager at New Century Labs
- Territory Sales Manager at Caerus - Animal Orthocare Inc
- Business Development Manager at Oregon Mint Snuff Company
- Health Science Sales Manager at Siemens Water Technologies
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Science
- Interacted and worked closely with knowledgeable naturopath practitioners. - Created medicinal remedies and increased knowledge about flower essences and oral tinctures. - Gained knowledge in finger and tongue nail analysis and the polar fields of the body.
- INTERNSHIP at The Wellness Collective
- CONSULTANT at ISAGENIX
- SALES ASSOCIATE at LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT
- SECRETARY at SPECTRA CONTRACTING INC
2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA