Traveling NDT inspector performing inspection of pipeline and above ground storage tanks using radiographic, ultrasonic, dye penetrant, magnetic particle, and visual inspection methods.
- NDT Inspector at Continental Testing and Engineering
- BIOHAZARD TECHNICIAN at MANAGEMENT NORTHWEST
- WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT at Great Floors
- HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST at US ARMY
3 months at this Job
- AAS-T - Non Destructive Testing -Exceeds education requirements for level 2 certification-
• Communication (emails/phone).
• Report making for Aircraft maintenance checks status.
• Coordinate work on aircraft with workshop support departments.
• Maintain inspection tasks.
• Report the inspection result.
• Coordinate flow of information between Customers and various related departments.
• Coordinate Engineering Enquiry Requests between maintenance and Engineering. EAL - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia NDT INSPECTOR, Sept 05.2005 to present Systems: Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11. Responsibilities:
• Performing 'A' and 'C' check inspection on Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 using EDDY CURRENT, ULTRASONIC, X-RAY & PENETRANT inspection method and magnetic particle inspection.
• Performing Ultrasonic inspection on Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 wheels
• Performing Eddy current inspection on Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 wheels
• Performing penetrant inspection on Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 APU parts, bolts and drive keys.
• Performing Magnetic particle inspection on Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 APU parts, bolts and drive keys.
• Mandatory periodic inspections, defect identification and rectification (daily, 'A', 'B', 'C' checks). EAL - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia NDT INSPECTOR, Sept 05.2005 to present. Activities: The Ethiopian fleet, to include Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11. Third Party Aircraft, to include Q-400, F-50, B737-700, B737-B747,800, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-11 Responsibilities:
• Maintaining NDT inspection against (routine and non-routine), basic task card.
- NDT INSPECTOR at EAL
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Aircraft engineering
- - English
Barnes Aerospace provides superior manufacturing solutions and comprehensive component overhaul and repair services to the world's major turbine manufacturers, commercial airlines and the military.
NDT Inspector/Quality Inspector December 2016- Current
• NDT Level II Inspection (liquid penetrant) and general inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies at the in-process and final levels
• NDT Level I inspection (Radiography)
• Perform visual inspection on all parts to identify any visual
• Interpret customer specifications to adequately inspect hardware
• Work with engineering to resolve non-conformances and improve processes
• Identify and report all product non-conformances
- NDT Inspector/Quality Inspector at Barnes Aerospace
- Inspector at GSC Foundries
- Nuclear Cell Lead at
- Finisher at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Level 2 NDT inspector, with a focus in Liquid Penetrant Testing; as well as Radiography. Job duties include processing and inspecting parts for Aerospace and Automotive companies such as Boeing, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, Honda, and well as U.S. armed forces. Duties also include creating techniques to be approved by Level 3 inspector.
- NDT Inspector at XRI Testing
- NDT (contractor) at Magnetec Inspections
- Monitoring and Repair Technician at Guardian Compliance
- NDT Technician at ACUREN
6 months at this Job
- AS - Education
Log data information for NDT inspector
- NDT inspector helper (temp) at Magnetec
- Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) at Spring Mobile Communications
- Security Guard at WEISER SECURITY SERVICES
- Assistant Manager at MobileLink Cricket Wireless
1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
Level II NDT inspector for Baker Hughes a GE company My job consist of cleaning oil drilling tool string, as far as washing, buffing, soft whelling, and polishing. prepearing the parts for inspection depending on what type of inspection is being used for the tool. After inspection tools are to be measured marked good or bad according to certen specs. Then are to be moved to technician for bilding or painted, stenciled , and moved to specific location. Every so often i travel to diffrent locations to inspect other meterals.
- Level II NDT Inspector at Southern Tool Inspection
- Level II NDT Inspector at Sure Check
- Cook at Chick-fil-A
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Drafing and Engineering
- Diploma - Electrical
NDT/NDE Certified Level II, Lead NDT Inspector and Load Tester (destructive testing) for the Texas area. Field supervisor of the load testing crew and inspectors, consisting Knuckle Boom Certified, Load of a 5 man team. Daily duties include coordination with customers, Test (Destructive Testing) inspections, equipment maintenance, documentation, assisting with Certified, Load Testing or boom crane operations and load testing, shipping, small inventory management, and assisting other departments as needed, usually in the Destructive Testing sling department and management offices. The bulk of responsibility lies Experience, SNT-TC-1A in supervising field crews while performing testing in the field (mobile unit) or inside the shop. As well as personally inspecting all customer Certified, Fall Protection units to standard, mainly based in DNV, ASTM, and AWS. With experience Certified, TWIC Card, Forklift in over twenty procedures and criteria. I am certified through Integricert Experience, Overhead Crane and also carry my own personal certifications for NDT level II. Experience, General Mechanic Ability, Employee Training,
- Lead NDT Inspector Level II at Integricert
- Co-Owner at Houston Z Auto
- B2B Sales at T-Mobile USA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- associates of kitchen management - Management
• Thorough Inspection of Gas Turbine transition with NDT methods like VT, PT, Borescope, Leak Testing, Pressure test, Gauging and Infrared Themography among others.
• Inspected and advised on newly arriving parts from customers for engineering evaluation.
• Evaluated and inspected weld repair to prevent weld failures and non- conformance
• Accepted and rejected welding process and weld repair that passed or failed inspection
• Accepted or rejected work by comparing data to the required drawing specifications, process specifications or other documented engineering criteria
• Accurately report findings of inspections and documented results to supervisors, operation personnel, and engineers
• Prepare to include all required documentations to include inspection reports, forms, drawing, sketches, photos, videos, computer files or any other form of recording inspection results required per accepted company or industry standard
• Document all completed work with an inspector's stamp signifying completion
- NDT Inspector at Siemens Energy, (HSC)
- Inspector/ Technician at Fugro Engineering and NDT
- Front Office Assistant/Customer Service at Palm Cedar
- Assembler at Goodman Manufacturing
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Non-Destructive Testing
At Limetree Bay Refinery, St. Croix, USVI Sept. 2018 - Present
• Performing liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, ultrasonic thickness, visual inspections on piping, storage tanks and various vessels
• Performed internal visual inspection on numerous vessels and equipment
• Performed isometric drawings on piping and vessels
• Performed piping surveys
• Proficient and detailed in inspection reports writing and report non-conforming parts/material.
• Utilized Microsoft access for equipment logging and tracking.
- NDE/NDT Inspector at Sentinel Integrity Solutions
- NDE/NDT Inspector at Turner Industries Group
- NDE Inspector at Conam - Mistras Inspection (Beyer Industrial Chemical)
- NDT Inspector at ACUREN
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Internal and external inspections of API 510 pressure vessels, API 653 tanks and critical piping.
• Compile acquired data into a neat and orderly report for the customer to review.
• Build and maintain a professional relationship with the customer.
• Maintain work equipment and vehicles including Silverwing tank shell crawler, Silverwing MFL tank floor scanner, UT meter and personal tools.
- NDT INSPECTOR at PARAGON NDT
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
- DELIVERY DRIVER at Slumberland Furniture
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Qualification - Non Destructive Testing
- None - Computer Networking Administrator
- Associate - PLUMBING AND HEATING