- NDT Technician Level II at SGS
- NDT Technician Level II at SGS
- NDT Technician Level II at
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - ASNT level 2
JOB DESCRIPTION NDT Technician is a worker who performs Nondestructive testing techniques and methods in accordance with the employers' or clients' needs depending on the type of industry. Duties and Responsibilities - NDT Technician is responsible for executing the tests using the procedures and methods to determine maximum quality of the product. - NDT Technician is responsible for inspecting duties, organizes and generates reports pertaining to inspection and evaluation. He/she is also expected to prepare reports on all testing and evaluations done. - NDT Technician is responsible for ensuring that the equipment used for testing are all functioning to its maximum and according to safety regulations. He/she is also responsible for endorsing the equipment to repair. - NDT Technician is responsible for prioritizing job orders in terms of its cost and effectiveness. He/she travels to the site where he is needed to support in terms of giving technical operation evaluations. He/she is also expected to follow instructions given by his supervisor.
- NDT Technician at Suntech Technology Corporation
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Maritime Transportation - Alabang-Zapote Road
Operator over head cranes, weld, run fork trucks,I am responsible for mixing all element for make special steel, directing men too do what work is needed, I have loaded and work with electric furnaces also work in vim 2 which is vacuum induction melt. I read the chemistry and mix all elements, I have have tested up and took an higher position, I know am in training for an NDT technician
- NDT Technician at Latrobe steel
- Control Room Operator/ maintenance/ mechanic at ATI
- electrical winder at IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Electrician at Atlas electric
2 years, 2 months at this Job
104 Otis Street Rome NY, 13441 (315) 838- 1200 Sept. 2014 - Current
• Certified Level 2 in UT Ultrasonic; Level 2 in PT Liquid Penetrant
• In Progress: 65 hrs in MT Magnetic Particle Support Technician (3 years)
• Frequent and consistent work experience in areas of: sand blasting, weld preparation, stripping, washing, pacing, ultrasonic cleaning, deburring, shipping and receiving, anodizing, emptying chip barrels, kitting, packing and cleaning IGTs, and dropping guards (IGT).
• Knowledge and use of: lathes, pump-out machines, and fork lift operation. NDT Technician (1 year)
• Frequent and consistent work experience in areas of: ultrasonic testing (1300+ hours), C-Scan, A-Scan, contact and occasional composite, liquid penetrant (130+ hours), magnetic particles (65+ hours), radiography (10+ hours), and hardness testing.
• Additional experience in: writing technique sheets, maintaining compliance of inspection for equipment, and following standards and blueprints.
- NDT Technician at UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
- Lawn Care Specialist at TRUGREEN
- Supervisor at METRO MATTRESS
- Body Technician at PERFECT 10 BODY SHOP
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - NDT
THE OCEAN CORPORATION Houston, TX Professor/Instructor As an professor/instructor I present non-destructive testing methods to both NDT (inspector) and UDT (divers) students such as Magnetic Particles level I and II, Liquid Penetrant level I and II, Ultrasonic Level I and II, and Eddy Current Level I and II. I go through the lecture and teach the inspectors/divers (which includes math and history of the method). Followed by hands on (practical) and test to help them obtain the certifications that are required to become an inspector and diver in the oil and gas industry. VERSA INTEGRITY GROUP Pearland, TX Advanced level II NDT Technician Eddy Current level II Specialist NDT level II Advance technician. Performed wet and dry MT, PT, UT (Thickness and lam scan) and Eddy Current (surface and tubular) at multiple chemical refineries big and small such as Exxon, Shell, etc. and also fabrication and shipyards. Worked on call 24/7 and turnarounds doing towers, pipeline, boilers, exchangers, tank and other refinery equipment. Local and Travel 80 % to different states to perform all methods in groups and individually. Also helped with Phased Array projects and other advanced projects such as Guided wave. I've used the Panametrics EPOCH 4 handheld UT flaw detector, Olympus Epoch 600 UT detector, Olympus OmniscanMX2 (with straight beam probe and straight beam car scan collecting data), Nortec 600 (surface eddy current testing), and Eddyfi with Magnifi (eddy current tubing testing). I turned in a report with or without pictures as requested by client following the inspection with details including accepted or rejected. Wore proper PPE (assigned coveralls, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, steel toed boots, and ear plugs.) TMK IPSCO Baytown, Tx NDT Tech level II/ QA/QC NDT tech and worked in the lab for two months. In the lab, I performed Collapse testing, Tensile testing, impact testing, and flank angle testing. learned to use the abrasive saw, plasma cutter, charpy (impact) cutter, and HEM saw. Switched over to Assembly NDT testing on pipes when NDT department opened. Tested ID and OD taking to approve certain measurements required per client within certain timeline. ACUREN INSPECTION BP Refinery Texas City, TX NDT Tech (TAR) Alky 3 (per-TAR and TAR) SRU - UU3 (TAR) During the Pre-TAR I worked as an assistant with a PMI Tech. Doing Arc and the handheld gun PMI machine. Learning to calibrate and shoot angle which are testable. TAR started worked with a team, total of 6 (including myself) worked on tubing, towers (inside 50 feet or higher), vessels, and piping doing both Wet and dry MT, PT, UT. Reading and following ISO's. Testing for any defects. Wore proper PPE (assigned coveralls, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, steeltoed boots, and ear plugs.) Worked with one partner. In two units SRU - UU3 using methods (wet and dry) MT, PT, and UT piping and towers. Inspecting welds and trays looking for defects. Wore the proper PPE (assigned hard hat, coveralls, safety glasses, gloves, steeltoed boots, and ear plugs.) Boomerang Tube Liberty, Tx NDT/ QA/QC Trained in EMI Booth with the Analog and Sonoscope. These two machines helps point out the flawed pipe using Magnetic Particles. It mags and de-mag the pipe. I started as the final table operator, where I made sure the weld and body of the pipe were in good condition to be passed. I check the wall, OD and ID for edge, trim, and anything that can affect the pipe. Verified calibration of inspection tools prior to beginning assignment and used simple measuring devices such as rulers, micrometers and calipers to ensure that dimensions of production parts or materials. I Recorded results and completed reports and related documentation or data entry in an accurate and timely manner and turned them in to the shifts supervisor. I stocked materials using material handling equipment when necessary. I trained in thread inspecting the threads of the pipe. I also trained in crush/ cut off (general labor) and how to operate the plant indoor sky crane. Another area I was trained in was prove-up area, where flaw pipe are checked to see if we can save it, using UT thickness and the UT scanner.
- NDT Technician at
at this Job
CWI & NDT Technician
- CWI / ASNT NDT Technician at CMT Engineering Laboratories
- ASNT NDT Technician at Quality Testing & Inspection
- QC/Shop Foreman/ASNT NDT Technician at CO Building Systems Inc
- Laborer at B&H Farms
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
NDT Technician Lead for Team Industrial at P66 Woodriver Refinery. Performed the functions of a NDT Technician including UT thickness, profile radiography, PMI, and permasense installations. Ocasional work with MT,PT, ShearWave, Phase Array, and Weld Quality Radiography.
- NDT Technician at Team Industrial Services
- Lead Security Officer at The Gatesworth
- Patrol Officer/Training Officer at Copper Eagle Patrol & Security
- Patrol Officer (Armed) at Maxwell Security
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Acquiring Associates - Criminal Justice
• Project Management
• Domestic and Foreign NDT Testing, Repair and Calibration
• UT/EC Trainer
• SAP Proficient
• Reduced UT Testing Cost by over 90% using 6S
• Worked in hostile environment
• Recipient of Bronze Award for 6S
• Perfect 10 Award by CEO on Customer Service
- NDT Technician at BHGE
- Customer Service Engineer at Diebold
- Nuclear Electronics Lead Technician at Schlumberger Product Center Sugarland
- Electronics Technician I at TEI, Schlumberger Sugarland, TX
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Christian Leadership and Master Degree in Missiology - Instrumentation Electronics
NDT lvl 2 Technician Trainer- Level II Certifications in Radiography, Ultrasonic (thickness), Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspections Alternate Radiation Safety Officer- overseeing a program with more than 200 Radiographers and Assistant Radiographers: Audit Cycles, Equipment Calibrations and all Record Maintenance. Field Supervisor - Manager assisting in all operations at the Loveland, Colorado office: Project setup and oversite, QA&QC activities.
- NDT Technician (Trainer) at Applus RTD
- Pipeline Integrity Inspector at Mistras Group, Inc.
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Project Management Training
- - General Education
Assistant for Ultrasonic shearwave and Phased Array and Radiographic Testing. Technician Ultrasonic Thickness and Positive Material Identification. Level 2 Technician Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Visual Testing. Performing industrial Non-Destructive Testing for maintenance or new assemblies in power plants, paper mills, pipelines, shipping and military per ATS, customer, industry or military procedures.
- NDT Technician at Applied Technical Services
- QA Crew Chief, Fuselage Assemblies at Lee Aerospace
- Machined parts, Small assemblies Inspector at Beechcraft
- Staff Sergeant at Army and Army National Guard
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Non Destructive Testing