June 2014 - Present
Perform nondestructive inspection on structures, systems, and components. Certified Level II in Radiography (RT), Eddy current (ET), Ultrasonic (UT), Florescent Penetrant (PT), Visual/Optical (VT/OT) inspection. Determine test methods, prepare fluids and parts of multiple airframes and equipment for nondestructive inspection.
• NDT Technician: Expert in Performing Nondestructive inspection on, internal and external components of T-1, T-38, and T-6 engine
• Interpret radiographs, blueprints/schematics, technical manuals and directives.
• Compressive knowledge of radiation safety, radiography in shielded and unshielded facilities, survey instruments ultrasound, eddy current, conductivity and optical inspection and their limitations.
• Accurately document inspections result, daily labor input and all other required record keeping and traceability recording. Continuously maintained strict compliance with all safety regulations, policies and procedures.
• Detect cracks, corrosion, thickness, delamination's, voids processing defect, and heat damage using penetrant, eddy current, magnetic particle, radiographic, optical and ultrasonic test equipment.
- NDT Technician at L3 -Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- NDT Technician at AECOM - Quality Control
- Jet Engine Propulsion Technician at Alabama Air National Guard
- Aircraft Quality Evaluator at Alabama Aircraft Industries
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Computer Information Systems
- - electronics and hydraulic
• General Computer skills
• Self problem solver
• Following and understanding industry standards.
• Team Work
• Data collection Programs
•Working in a hands-on environment NDT TECHNICIAN- PARKER HANNIFIN AEROSPACE 2013-Present
- NDT TECHNICIAN at PARKER HANNIFIN AEROSPACE
- FLOW TECHNICIAN- PARKER HANNIFIN AEROSPACE at NDT DR/CR Film Radiographer Level I and Liquid Fluorescent
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Inspection of mechanical and industrial equipment in power generation, pulp and paper, petrochemical, and oil and gas facilities
• Perform and interpret liquid penetrant test (water washable and post emulsifier, hydrophilic) Perform liquid solvent removable dye tests.
• Perform and interpret wet and dry magnetic particle inspections for structural steel of all shapes and sizes, including welds
• Working knowledge of ASME, AWS, and API Codes/Specifications
• Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections Level I RT and CRT- assisted in the following under a Level II technician
• Controlling radiation areas while setting up and utilizing non-destructive testing equipment
• Conduct radiographic test to ensure quality or detect discontinuities(defects)
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
• Interpret radiographs and complete daily radiation survey reports
• Willingness to travel
- NDT Technician at Diamond Technical Services
- Machinist at Kurt J. Lesker Company
- Solids Control Technician at ALY Energy Services
- at Gas Field Specialists
2 years at this Job
- - Mechatronics
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Responsibilities: (Level II Technician) Ultrasonic Testing Examination Magnetic Particle Testing Examination, Visual Testing, Shear Wave & EMI. Regular NDE duties including thickness measurements, repair examinations and T/A work. As well as mentoring new employees with less experience in the NDT Division.
- NDT Technician at TMK IPSCO Tubulars, L.L.C
- Technician at SM&P Utility Resources, Inc
- NDT Technician at NDE Associates, Inc
- Computer Drafting/ Technical Drafting at JACOBS ENGINEERING INC
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Ultasonic Testing Level I& II & Magnetic Particle Testing - NDT
- Ultrasonic Testing I & II, & Penetrant Testing& Magnetic Particle Testing, Visual Testing, Eddy Current Testing - NDT Engineering
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors - Art Instruction Schools Course
NDT Technician (ASNT SNT TC 1A Level II: MT, PT, &UT) Maintenance detailed inspection records in accordance with applicable procedures, including acceptance and/or rejection of client specifications. Performed MT, PT, UTT, internally and externally in vessels, drums, and towers throughout various units. Conducted UTT for unit completions, overdue, along with accurately filling out detailed nozzle load sheets. Isometric field sketching of various pieces of equipment's and piping confirming accurate components; fitting, flanges, valves etc. Walking down P&ID's, red lining and revising existing drawings throughout various units. Perform PMI on materials to ascertain its content.
- NDT Technician (Contractor) at Professional Staffing Services
- at Fluor Corporation
- at Westinghouse Electric Company
- Quality Inspector at CB&I
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- NDT Technician at Chassix
- OTR Driver at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Assisted Level II Tech with the inspection of pipeline welds. RT and MT inspection was performed. Helped in the developing of exposed film and performed paperwork each day while on the job.
- NDT Technician at Prime NDT
- Level II Radiographer at TEI Analytical Services
- Level II Radiographer at Weldsonix Inspection
- Level II Technician at Team Industrial Services
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
The ability to wash, prep, and inspect downhole tools(mud motors) using NDT methods(MT,UT, PT) in accordance to DS-1 standards.
- NDT Technician at OD Inspections
3 months at this Job
- High school
• Level II MFL Operator ◦ Scan above storage tank containers using MFL(magnetic flux leakage) scanner to locate and identify inspection and non-inspection side features in compliance with company standards ◦ Set-up and calibrate equipment to verify, evaluate and perform feature verifications on all marked features ◦ Lay down patch plates on all features according to API 653 standards, EEMUA159 ◦ Submit all collected data for the inspection of set assignment in a timely manner ◦ 40 Tanks scanned with an accumulation of 450 scanning hours
• Level II UTT NDT Technician-GE DMS Go A-Scan ◦ As an NDT Technician, directly responsible for the inspection and integrity evaluation of above storage tanks using the company NDT procedures and specifications while also reviewing customer requirements and developing appropriate procedures ◦ Number the bottom plates in a standardized way; draw, shape and position plates on MS Visio ◦ Responsible for the inspection and data collection of 68 out of service tanks and 55 in service tanks utilizing various NDT methods such as MT, PT, VT, UTT and vacuum box examinations ◦ Supervise, support, and train newer or less experience coworkers through on the job training
- MFL Operator/NDT Technician at Rosen-Group
- Associate Inspector at Mistras Group
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Small Craft Mechanic, Maintenance Chief, Platoon Sergeant at U.S. Marine Corps
2 years, 11 months at this Job
I am a NDT level 2 PT, I know how to do a lot around the manufacturing plant. I float up and down the line if the team needs me.
- NDT Technician at Woodward Governor
- stocking, cashier duties at Walgreens February
3 years, 11 months at this Job