Sava, Houston - Admissions, Accounting, & Medical Records Various computer Software April 2017 - November 2019 Oracle Database EHR/Filing Negotiator
- Negotiator at Attention To Detail
- Human Resource Director at Heart To Heart Hospice
- Admissions Assistant at
1 month at this Job
- AAS - LICENSE/CERTIFICATION
• Train & Schedule up to 30 sales contractors in MBN negotiation techniques.
• Providing clients with savings of $3500 per sale -- 400k annually.
• Developed a comprehensive business plan. Pitched to investors at Oklahoma State University, DC venture firms. and TV show 'Shark Tank'. Concept finished top 5 of 30 in annual Oklahoma State University.
- Negotiator / Project Manager at My Buddy Negotiator LLC
- General Manager at Golds Gym
- General Manager / Trainer at Viper CrossFit
- Training & Project Management (Military) at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Management - Distinguished Graduate
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies - Management Studies
17 year Realtor and its duties of running small business and marketing aimed at expansion and unrivaled customer service. Problem solver. Negotiator.
- Negotiator at SIGNATURE REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Energy Consultant & Outside Sales Representative at TIER1POWER / ENERGY RENOVATION CENTER
- Smart Home Consultant/Salesperson at VIVINT
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner - Real Estate Agent at BIRD DOG ENTERPRISES, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
A seasoned professional in finance and marketing environments. Outstanding leadership and project management record. Major strengths in planning, organizing, implementing, and managing. Expertise includes financial analysis, problem solving, and team leadership. Proven ability to deal effectively with a broad range of people having diverse needs. Detail-oriented; appropriate prioritization, and focused analysis. Diffuses situations and resolves issues; works well under pressure. Enjoys challenges, and committed to the task at hand. High energy level, dedicated to meeting/exceeding objectives. Business practices are guided by a strong sense of personal ethics.
AREAS OF EFFECTIVNESS
General Management Communications
Strategic Planning/Marketing Training/Development
Resource Optimization Skilled Negotiator S3 Shared Service Solutions Nov 2017 - Present
• Reverse Mortgage Specialist & Wholesale Account Manager
• Work directly with 3 Major credit unions, and Brokers on Purchase, Refinance, and Reverse Mortgages
• Receive and scrub all files to make sure they meet all guidelines, and manage the file through closing.
• Current on FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and Reverse Mortgage guidelines
- Skilled Negotiator at S3 Shared Service Solutions
- Sr. Loan Processor at Sierra Pacific Mortgage
- Sr. Loan Processor at Corridor Mortgage
- Sr. Loan Processor at MORTGAGE DEPARTMENT SERVICES
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Contracts Negotiator/Manager for 100 Task Orders: CPFF, FFP, T&M, LoE, IWTA Complex WBS, cost & pricing models; TINA certifications; fee negotiations; change proposals
- Contracts Negotiator Sr Staff at Lockheed Martin
- Director of Consulting, Army Contracts at CGI Federal
- Contracts Chief Principal at CACI Federal
- Contracts Manager at CACI International, Afghanistan, Bagram Air Base
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- - Certified Information Technology Professional
An outgoing personality with a passion to serve and cater to guests with more
than 13 years of successful experience in the hospitality industry. Comfortable
dealing with internal and external guests, some of whom require high levels of patience tact and diplomacy.
• Exceptional leadership, people management, mentoring and motivational skills
• Extensive experience in a supervisory role of multiple team members
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with public speaking experience
• Skilled negotiator - incorporating a win-win approach in client relationships
• Quick thinker who turns potential problems into opportunities to excel
• Excellent working knowledge of PMS, OPERA, Micros, MARSHA, On Contact Information Command, ADP Timesaver as well as other hotel specific software.
• Ability to train, motivate, and supervise staff to achieve greater than expected 9443 Whaleys Lake Lane, results. Jonesboro, Georgia 30238
• A constant go getter with an endless thirst for knowledge and improvement 908-463-2209
• Recognized strengths in guest service management, problem resolution, procedure implementation, and time management [email protected]
• Understanding of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable procedures Industry Expertise Achievements Staff Assignment & Scheduling Hotel Contract Negotiation
• Accepting roles of increased responsibility at every position Group Travel & Ground Logistics Efficient documentation preparation within a year of employment. Customer Satisfaction and record keeping. Hotel/Hospitality Management Hotel Room Block Management
• Merged three regional industry expos into one annual super show, Team Leadership Ability to function well under pressure increasing profits by 400% in a fast paced, multi-tasked Team Building environment and to work to deadlines. Invoicing Exhibits a positive and involved team Awards & Recognition Refined, professional demeanor player attitude and a true passion for the
• Nominated and earned Employee Highly proficient general computer and hospitality industry. of the month award internet skills.
• Certificate of Excellence - Sales Experience department quality assurance shopping survey. The Georgian Terrace Hotel 2015 - Present
- Skilled negotiator at ADP
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting - Accounts Receivable
The Short Sale Service ) S: Jeff Stevenson 230 E. Ponce De Leon Ave. Director of Services Decatur Ga. 30033 40 hrs/w, $36,000/yr Duties: Developed and executed firms strategies and tactics to enhance the recovery of residential funding assets, mitigate the loss of such assets and ensure reasonable settlement arrangements for the assets. Managed a portfolio of over 100 distressed properties for investors; Convinced bank's loss litigator to accept short sale terms of investors ; Arranged Broker Price Opinions ( BPO'S ) for properties. Extended foreclosure dates for investors and the home owner during negotiations. Implemented successful training and development plan for junior negotiators; Adhered to operational policies and procedures of law firm and mortgage industry for auditing purposes. Educate investors of short sale process and recommended solutions accordingly; Also kept investors updated on a weekly basis of where were in the process of the negotiations via phone calls, emails, and an internet portal in which was updated daily.; Achieved "Top Dog" award on numerous occasions for achieving the highest number of approvals from the banks among the negotiators.
- Negotiator at Pargman Law Firm
- Loan Officer at 1st Continental Mortgage
- Loan Officer at Home Owners Loan
- Loan Officer at Otis Weaver
2 months at this Job
- two year - Visual Communications
· Build rapport with major creditors and collection agencies in order to negotiate favorable settlements on behalf of clients · Forecast and analyze enrolled accounts in order to arrange settlements in the best interest of the client · $10 million in Debt settled to date – Most debt settled by a negotiator in April 2018 · Team Captain – Assist Team Lead in managing and coaching employees in negotiation methodology and company policies and procedures · Communicate with attorneys on behalf of client to avoid litigation
- Debt Negotiator at National Debt Relief
- Assistant Account Executive at Program Brokerage Corporation
- Staff Supervisor at Northport Yacht Club Finance Office
- Staff Supervisor at Northport Yacht Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
-Tailor negotiation efforts with medical service providers to obtain maximum savings for our clients, worker's compensation insurance carriers. -Responsible for processing an average of 50 insurance claims per week by reaching fair and reasonable, contractual outcomes.
- NEGOTIATOR at Reny Company
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER at Flanagan Training Group, LLC
- INTERNSHIP at Gamestop, HR Department
- STRATEGIC SALES SUPPORT at Zig Ziglar Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
Appointed to Crisis/Hostage Negotiator in 2006, attended specialized FBI instruction school in 2007. Trainings associated to dangerous drugs in 2004 and Interdiction in 2007. Crisis/Hostage Negotiator trainings and updates vary annually, as available.
- Patrol Officer - Hostage Negotiator at Beloit Police Department
- Deputized Police Officer at Drug and Gang Unit
- Patrol Officer at Village of Clinton Police Department
- Correctional Officer at Rock County Sheriff's Department
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Law Enforcement
- Associates in Science degree