Short Sales Negotiator For the last 11 years I have been negotiating Short Sales for many different real estate agents all over California as well as the rest of the United States. I do everything, including document collection from the customer, going over the hardship letter, P/L statement or financials too ordering the hud 1. I have great familiarity with listing, purchase agreements as well as addendum's and counters. From there I fax everything in (I have the direct faxes and phone numbers to most of the short sale departments) and spend all day calling the banks and making sure we have the documents to them. When I get assigned to our negotiator I keep up with them making sure the process goes as quickly as possible. I have worked in Equator on over 300 deals, Resnet and auctions There are no lag times I do everything immediately. I have closed over 1000 deals with a 97% success rate. This is due to my experience as well as the relationships I have with many negotiators at each of the banks. I have closed deals with more than two loans as well as on some occasions successfully getting the banks to cover HOA's and home warranties. I work with tax liens, complex title reports and the FTB. I have worked with at least 40 different banks as well as personal lenders. Also while doing this I follow the news closely and watch for new programs for homeowners. I can send you copies of approvals.
- Negotiator at My Short Sale Negotiator
- Owner/Customer Service/Sales Manager/Office Manager/Coordinator of Operations at DO or DICE
1 month at this Job
part time), 2012-2017
• Provided customer service through answering the telephone Negotiator
• Filed and maintained medical records for residents Multitasker Reports and documentation
• Scheduled doctor appointments for residents
• Planned daily activities for residents Related Coursework
• Typed reports, data entry, utilized fax and copy machines Introduction to Sociology
- Negotiator at High Spirits Home Assisted Living
- Volunteer at
- at High Spirits Home Assisted Living
- Armed Guard at High Spirits Home Assisted Living
5 years at this Job
- B.A. - Rehabilitation
I am currently working as a Negotiator. I have mentor experience with newly trained and less confident negotiators. I have recovered over 8 million dollars from 2008 to present thru in depth investigation strategies with attorneys and other insurance companies. I have handled many complicated and high profile events requiring intense negotiations and professional discretion to come to an equitable solution. I am presently handling 16 files ranging in value from 95 thousand to 1.1 million dollars on top of the average Negotiator case load. My experience has given me a thorough understanding of the reimbursement/subrogation process. I am also well versed in the ever changing laws and regulations regarding this evolving business. I enjoy the challenge of in depth research and focus that it takes to bring excellent results. I thrive in an environment that requires multi-tasking
- Negotiator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Barista at Starbucks
- Assistant Manager at Coco Bon
- Shift Manager at Ruby Tuesday's
11 years at this Job
- B.A. - Design
FL - Pre-Award Budget Negotiator
- Budget Negotiator/Research Compliance at University of Florida Gainesville
- Branch Manager at Swisher Hygiene Gainesville, FL
- FL - Field Sales/Service Rep at Griffin Industries, Inc
- Counselor/Case Manager at Corner Drug Store
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Christian Education
- Vocational - Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation
● Extremely organized Lakeview, OH
● Self-motivated 09/2018 - Current
● Conflict resolution Load and unload gears from grinding machines.
● Powerful negotiator Use various gages, and tools to quality check parts.
● Public speaking Assist TL, PS and LS with nightly production tasks.
● Strong verbal communication
- Powerful negotiator at Adecco/HTM
- Property Manager at Pelican Pointe Resort
- General Manager at K-9 Salon And Market
- Sales (Team Lead) at FCC Indiana
4 months at this Job
- High school
Jersey City, NJ
Of Counsel (2015 - Present)
Advises on risk management, employment law, EEOC claims, insurance claims, commercial transactions and other litigation matters.
Manages litigation budgets, e-discovery and litigation calendar. Prepares litigation reports and supervise support staff. Collaborates with insurance companies on claim coverage, and/or settlement provisions.
• Senior negotiator, aggressively brokers deals on professional services agreements, contracts and settlements, while actively participating in mediations/arbitrations.
• Ensures that Human Resources policies and procedures are in full compliance with Title VII, NJLAD, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and FLA.
• Lead in the creation of staff development programs and internal/external training, including facilitation of EEO/Title VI training for employees and supervisory refresher training for management.
• Screen clients for potential claims against employers for violating state wage/hour laws and other prevailing wage laws.
• Conducts risk assessments and cost estimations on all new and existing matters. Created debt collection team to prepare recovery notices for late payments on balances, recapturing $32k in loss revenue within 12 months.
• Negotiates and drafts business merger/acquisitions, consulting, real estate, commercial, entertainment, employment law, sales/purchase, marketing/advertising, software development, SAAS agreements, consulting agreements, licensing and distribution agreements.
• Manages litigation cost, and develops detailed litigation strategies for all phases of litigation.
- Senior negotiator at LAW OFFICE OF EVELYN PADIN
- Assistant Municipal Prosecutor at Bevacqua & Simmons, P.C
- at Jersey Superior Court
- Senior Counsel at GEICO
4 years at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Women's Law Firm
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science and Economics
· Build rapport with major creditors and collection agencies in order to negotiate favorable settlements on behalf of clients · Forecast and analyze enrolled accounts in order to arrange settlements in the best interest of the client · $8 million in Debt settled in 2018 – Most debt settled by a negotiator in April · Team Captain – Assist Team Lead in managing and coaching employees in negotiation methodology and company policies and procedures · Communicate with attorneys on behalf of client to avoid litigation
- Debt Negotiator at National Debt Relief
- Assistant Account Executive at Program Brokerage Corporation
- Staff Supervisor at Northport Yacht Club Finance Office
- Staff Supervisor at Northport Yacht Club
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• No Provider Match Queue - Matching Providers with HCFA and UB Claims
• Salvages - Communicating with different clients trying to save HCFA and UB Claims to negotiate a percentage of the cost
• Assign Cases - preparing claims for negotiators in Service Tracking in a format of Cases
• Answering Phones
• Communicating with doctors, nurses, administrators, billers Save company money negotiating with different providers
• Other duties as assigned
- Negotiator at MultiPlan
- Tax Preparer - Seasonal at Jackson-Hewitt
- PHC Field Supervisor at Valley View Primary Home Care
- Attendant at Change Diapers
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- - Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Associate's - Administrative Assistant AND Legal Secretary
- Diploma - General Education
- Negotiator at WaveMaker
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management - Marketing, and Sports and Fitness Management
Responsibilities Negotiate with Providers to settle a reasonable amount for client, Micro Manage to improve work flow, Update Client's with proper case information and Assist accounting department Accomplishments Able to settle cases for clients who are in true need of funds Skills Used Problem solving through honorable communication.
- Negotiator at The Law Offices of Jacob Emrani
- Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant at One Legal
- Legal Aid at Smallclaims.com
- Cashier/Customer Service at Home Depot
4 years at this Job
- - Legal
- - Computer Technology