Description: Securus Technologies works support to public safety solutions are designed to help cities and law enforcement agencies collect, consolidate, visualize, store and distribute information in real time to support the needs of immediate access to critical information for emergency response dispatch, mobile law enforcement and public safety. And now a day's communication is a critical factor for public safety. XCAD is an advance Computer Aided Dispatching System offering the information, reliability and speed necessary to complete jobs safely, quickly and more efficiently. Responsibilities:
• Prepared analysis, design documents, estimation, for different component and functional modules required by the system.
• Design and Develop System software for XCAD & XMobile, applications per business requirements.
• Work as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft advanced Technologies MSFT visual studio 2015, C# 4.5, LINQ, ASP.NET Entity frame work.
• Performs End-to-end migrations from Web Services, ASP.NET, In-house server infrastructure to Web API ASP.NET Microsoft respectively.
• Created test plans and test cases in concert with system engineers and web designers.
• Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) within .net Environment.
• Developed the application using ASP.NET concepts like Master Pages, Sessions, and Post backs etc. using C#.
• Used ADO.NET to connect Web Forms to Data Sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating the data in the database.
• Created deployment scripts; completed the project within the stipulated time period.
• Involved in the deployment of the project on the Production Web Server.
• Used features like Custom Paging and Sorting in Data Grids.
• Involved in creating User Interfaces with the Windows Forms Designer, and developed Business Logic and Data Access Components in C#.
• Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
• Developed Reports using SSRS and integrated in web application on the SQL Servers and addressed them daily.
• Created an Out-of-sync report which lists the SQL agent jobs which have differences on a primary and secondary server.
• Designed and developed master web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls and Ajax controls in C#.
• Composed Cascading Style Sheets for an appealing look and feel.
• Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls.
- NET Developer at Securus Technologies
- NET Developer at Scope Infotech
- NET Developer at Fishbowl. Inc
- NET Developer at Sapient
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Information - security systems
- Bachelors in Information Technology - Information Technology
Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows and Web application experience using VB.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Asp.Net, WPF, SQL Server and Oracle.10+ Years of IT experience into software development. Developed applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, TFS, VB.NET using SQL Server 200x and Oracle as backend database server.
Rich experience in writing complex SQL statements and stored procedures. Experience in working with TFS version controls. 5+ year experience working in agile methodology project. Actively involved in client interaction for getting requirements and analyzing user requirements.
• Working as Senor .Net developer/Lead Developer Accenture Service
• Worked as Software Engineer with Tecknodreams Software Consulting
• Worked as Software Engineer with Diginue Technologies
• Worked as software Engineer with Archwell Constructions
- Senior .Net Developer at Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows
at this Job
- B.Com - Xamarin Cross Platform Technology
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
Anthem is one of the well-known health insurance company in the blue cross blue shield association, I've been working on a Messaging portal which will help members and anthem care managers to communicate through messaging form our portal and also helps Care managers to interact with providers. Members can also access their care plans through this portal.
• Designed and reviewed application architecture, analyzed software development process.
• Working on Agile (Scrum framework) methodology to meet the timelines with quality deliverables.
• Developed web applications with .NET framework 4.5 and visual studio 2015 using C#.
• Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming REST Services and Web API.
• Good experience in JSON based development.
• Written WSDL and SOAP services for getting required information from third party.
• Experience with building multi-browser compatible web applications using Angular 6, Angular JS and HTML5 technologies
• Developed different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls.
• Created architecture of the databases in different environments using Microsoft Sql server management studio 2015.
• Working Knowledge of application SQL Server functions, functional knowledge of databases with the ability to execute queries, creating tables, joins, stored procedures and triggers.
• Worked with Oracle databases and designed stored procedures.
• Involved in the improvement of code quality, testability and reliability
• Provided technical support to project team members.
• Collaborated with QA team members to define test cases and resolve questions about test results.
• Involved in maintaining versions of source code using BITBUCKET.
• Perform Unit testing and fixing the bugs and production issues.
- net developer at Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Net Developer at St Jude children's research hospital
- Net Developer at Aetna
- Net/UI Developer at Quicken Loans
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
• Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
• Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
• Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
• Followed the N-Tier architecture for the application development with DAL, BLL, and UI.
• Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
• Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using
• Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
• Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
• Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http [For making HTTP requests],
• Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
• Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
• Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
• Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
• Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
• Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation and page-loading spinner.
• Extensively worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
• Collaborated with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
• Used Mercurial for managing source code by resolving merge conflicts that occur during collaboration of various stakeholders of the application.
• Used custom authentication variable in ng-route to provide authentication and authorization for the application for every change in event of "routeChangeSuccess".
• Implemented ng-grid to show the data in the table.
• Helped implement the DAL layer of Web API using Entity Framework 5.
• Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
• Implemented the promises using $q to handle the auto update by notifying the variable.
• Created custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
• Worked with WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
• Used the database first approach with the Entity Framework to generate models and the dbcontext. Used the dbcontext to access data from the database.
• Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by the Angular framework.
• Used Postman to test Web API functionality.
• Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and Angular 2/4.
• Used Angular CLI to generate Components, Pipes, Services.
• Used services provided by Angular such as the HTTPClient to perform HTTP GET and POST Requests.
• Used Single Page Application (SPA) format using Angular's routing.
• Implemented routing using the Router Module.
• Application consisted of nested views using various parent and child components.
• Updated the project midway to Angular 4 for its performance benefits.
• Added client side validation using jQuery.
• Implemented unit testing using Jasmine throughout the project.
• Tested each component of the project in various browsers
• Used Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
• Used TFS for code management and version control. Environment & Tools: Angular2, Angular 4, SQL server 2012, IIS 7, HTML, CSS3, Mecurial, Web API, JSON, Web API, Karma, C#.Net.
- Sr .NET Developer at Sr .NET Developer?
- Sr .NET Developer at Nationwide Insurance
- Sr .NET Developer at SunTrust Bank
- Sr .Net & BI Developer at
9 months at this Job
• 13 years of IT experience in the areas of development, design and coding of transactional web-based applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies and Windows Azure.
• Hands on experience in C#.Net, ASP.Net, WCF and ADO.Net.
• Hands on experience in Cloud Computing.
• Hands on experience in developing SOAP and REST based WCF services.
• Hands on experience in developing Web Services and Windows services.
• Hands on experience in developing WCF Data Services which are ODATA compliant WCF Services.
• Working experience in MS SQL Server.
• Working experience in SharePoint 2010, ADFS and Silverlight.
• Working experience in Sitecore (CMS)
• Working experience in Crystal Reports.
• Working experience in Moles Framework for Unit Testing, Jquery and Unity Framework for Error handling and Tracing.
• Working experience in Java Script, Angularjs, Kendo UI, Jquery and HTML.
• Adoption and Implementation of Agile/Scrum methodology of Software development
• Aware in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle from design, implementation to debugging and documentation.
• As part of a team, designed and developed applications, projects included building web based front-endinterface for managing the system and database with backend SQL Server 2005.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
- Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer at Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer
at this Job
- Masters - Computer Applications
- Bachelor's - Computer Application
- .net developer at Link logik
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
Project: Lobbyist application The purpose of the project is to build the eFile system which will replace the paper registration and reporting processes for all the Lobbyists, Lobbyists entities and clients. eFile system is used for the registration of all the lobbyist or lobbyist entity that continues its representation of a client and eFile system is used to register all the clients with the state of MA if they continue to retain the services of a lobbyist. In eFile system all the user can do the registration process, make online payment via MasterCard/Visa and have immediate availability of information on the public search engine, and automatic filling in of information to reduce data entry for the users. Responsibilities:
• Involved in developing the new modified business requirements and design of the Entity Relational diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams for architecture design and activity description using UML.
• Build and maintain systems around pre-production, processing, analysis, onlinetesting, and electronic reporting of assessments.
• Develop and maintain the configuration managerand system admin applications that can help customize the settings for the applications of eachclient. Designed and coded application components in an Agile Scrum methodology utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
• Experience in designing views and communicating with server using AngularJS, Typescript, Bootstrap, Services, Directives, HTML5, CSS3.
• Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
• Used Angular 2.0 directives, factories and services for developing single page applications (SPA)
• Created VSTS build definitions and Release definitions in support of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline
• Perform code development, software design and engineering.
• Followed scrum methodology to develop this project under Agile Framework.
• Developed 3- tier logic for various classes, modules in ASP.NET 4.0 using C#.NET as a code behind language.
• Created Web User Controls those contain both HTML and Server-Side controls in the process of implementing them on multiple pages of the Application.
• Used ASP.NETcontrols like Custom, User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface
• Used AJAX data grid, Web Parts anddeveloped the validation process on both client side and server side using ASP.Net Validation Controls.
• Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
• Used AJAX and Atlas Control Toolkit for progress bars, update panels, filters and pop-up messages.
• Designed the structure of the web services to be implemented. Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services.
• Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2010, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008,and MS Office XP.
• Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects.
• WrittenandusedvariousStoredProcedures,UserDefinedFunctions,and Triggersatthe Database Layer.
• Implemented TDD Techniques like unit testing using NUnit.
• Developed Connectors using SSIS.
• Used Team Foundation Server for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- NET Developer at Securities of Commonwealth
- NET Developer at BBVA compass bank
- NET Developer at Nike Inc
- NET Developer at 3Edge Software Solutions
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Net Developer at Management in Computer Systems School
- Service Now Admin at Management in Computer Systems School
- NET Developer at Management in Computer Systems School
- NET Developer at Management in Computer Systems School
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Design
Working as .net developer for Dealersocket. .NET Technical specialist for implementing projects for Dealersocket product.
• Collaborated with Scrum master, Product manager to understand stories and developer technical stories on time.
• Working on Stored procedures, Microsoft SQL server, writing queries and deploying queries.
• Working on ASP.NET MVC, ASPX pages and VB applications.
• Mentor junior team members to solve technical issues.
• Experience working on Source Tree, Bit bucket and Version one. Stage and Deploy .NET applications.
• Create Technical Wiki documents for the team.
- .NET Developer at Dealersocket, PA
- Technology Lead at Infosys
- Software Developer at Fidelity
- Software Developer Intern at Ayoka
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
Description:AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the world's largest telecommunications company, the second largest provider of mobile telephone services, and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States through AT&T Communications. Since June 14, 2018, it is also the parent company of mass media conglomerate Warner Media, making it the world's largest media and entertainment.
* Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View, and Repeater for displaying the required information.
* Consumed different ASP.NET MVC Web APIs to retrieve customer information and other application related information.
* Extensively worked with List view, Data List and DataGrid controls and reading data from different data sources which includes SQL Server.
* Used ADO.NET code to connect and make the required changes to the database and ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
* Responsible for developing Web services and retrieving the data from database using ADO.NET Datasets and Data Readers.
* Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
* Extensively used User Controls, Custom Controls, Master Pages and CSS for a dignified look of the application.
* Deploying and managing applications in Datacenter, Virtual environment and Azure platform as well.
* Working on Azure for highly available customer facing B2B and B2C applications.
* Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
* Worked on developing single page applications using AngularJS 2.0, HTML5, and CSS3.
* Experienced in development work around developing interfaces into various components of client infrastructure using REST and SOAP APIs.
* Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining Roles, creating database users using SQL Server.
* Performed Unit testing and integration testing, and provide bug fixes, Deployed code and other database changes in different Teradata environments.
➢ Environment: Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2014, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, AngularJS 2.0 &4, Web Services, Web API, Testing.
- Sr. NET Full Stack Developer at AT&T
- Sr.NET Developer at Express Scripts - Franklin
- NET Developer at JPMC Bank
- NET Developer at Rhode
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer - Computer
- - Technology