Project: Hunting and Fishing License
Description: The Choctaw Nation has a number of services and programs designed to help tribal members and Oklahomans lead better lives. The Hunting and Fishing License Application is used to apply the application with full details of the Tribal people in Oklahoma. This Application have 4 steps of process to submit the application and we made the access of application more comfortable as it can be accessed from all types of devices.
• Involved in Agile Kanban methodologies in the project using Rally interface on Updating the user story and plan estimation.
• Involved in Scrum meetings to have an Iteration Planning about the Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Testing, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
• Developed ASP.NET MVC application using MVC4/5 Layout with Entity Framework.
• Developed Core Solutions for Business Logic Framework and IBM Web Sphere MQ.
• Created New Modules for each Individual Project for an Enterprise Solution.
• Developed ASP.NET Web API services to return JSON and XML Format.
• Developed Web API's Consuming third party Web Services and REST, WPF, WCF Services.
• Used Swagger for Running Web API's over Global Enterprise Level at the Client Location.
• Created Enterprise Logging Mechanism.
• Used Microsoft Visual Studio, Re-sharper and Test Driven Testing Tool for Integration Services and Unit Testing.
• Guided Team Members in different aspects depending upon the Issues.
• Used Telerik controls (Kendo UI) for the Web forms to reduce full page post back and customized the paging logic.
• Helped Team Members in Learning New Tools and Technologies such as AngularJS and Jasmine Unit Tests.
• Implementing WCF Services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
• Used HTML5, XML, CSS, Bootstrap and Typescript, ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, JSON to develop and implement a user-friendly UI design and for functionality, used OOAD concepts using MVC5 C# programming presentation and provided Web Sphere MQ.
• Performed Code Reviews of Team Members work.
• Used Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented data objects, Mapping and executed stored procedures
• Developed multi-tier web application with the use of Web Services Restful web services using ASP.Net Web API.
• Involved in Performance Modulation for Databases.
• Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure Cloud Services to synchronize data from SQL databases to SQL Azure.
• Created SSIS Packages as per the requirements.
• Used Agile Solid Principles, Control templates, Data templates.
• Interact with Traders, Project managers and Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed on the status of the project.
• Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views in SQL database.
- .Net Developer at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- .Net Developer at Heartland Payment Systems
- .Net Developer at Charles Schwab Corporation
- .Net Developer at Best Buy
1 year at this Job
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"), offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products using C#, WebApi, MongoDB.
• Involved in development of server-side code using C# classes.
• Developing various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, .Net Core targeting the business requirement.
• Deploying of Web services for online transactions using C#.
• Responsible for the development of applications by utilizing C#.
• Developing applications for Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies and will be interacting and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams.
• Used .Net Core to fasten then runtime implementation of the services.
• Working with business users or business systems analysts to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• Used Postman to test Web API functionality.
• Used C# Web Service to make use of RESTful Web services.
• Develop application using object-oriented design.
• Working on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design. Created multiple databases with sharded collections and choosing shard key based on the requirements.
• Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
• Working on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database.
• Working on creating documents in Mongo database.
• Perform unit testing and successful interaction with a QA group.
• Coordinate with the QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
• Develop application using LINQ and Lambda expressions while writing the code.
• Used bamboo for code check-in to repository.
• Build, customize and deploy Splunk apps as per internal customer needs.
• Used Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities to Connect to the Database and perform all the database transactions.
• Develop SQL scripts like stored procedures, cursors, triggers and functions using Relational Database concepts like Normalization to reduce the redundancy and improve the throughput of the system.
- SR .Net Developer at Charles Schwab
- Net Developer at State of New York
- Sr.Net developer at Aetna
- Net Developer at Volkswagen Credit
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
- .net developer at Premium software
at this Job
• Involved in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet deadlines and expectation.
• Used AJAX controls for client-side validations with asynchronous data execution using threads when needed to increase the performance.
• Used MVC 3.0 with COTS packages and HTML 5 for code first approach whenever needed.
• Involved in portal GUI design using Site map and Client-side validation is done by AJAX validation extender.
• Designed single page applications using AngularJS.
• Integrated web applications with backend databases by Creating Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views using T-SQL.
• Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
• Modified web services using C# to interact with the other applications and exposed them using HTTP and SOAP.
• Involved in software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering and performed Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML.
• Web Services are used for simple HTTP protocol to fetch data and use in the application
• Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
• Designed and coded a dashboard page in JS to track errors and usage in SharePoint.
• Used WPF for creating windows and custom win form control using various animation techniques.
• Designed user interface using draw.io and implemented them using Bootstrap.
• Worked on java Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java mail API and Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process Environment: .NET Frame work 4.0/3.5, Visual studio 2010, JSP, jQuery, MVC 3.0, Agile Methodologies, Azure, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, PowerShell, Web Forms, TFS, HTML 5, CSS, SQL Server 2014/2012, XML, Angular JS 2.0, SharePoint 2013, Web Services, XSLT, LINQ, WCF, WPF.
- Net Developer at Johnson Controls Inc
- Net Developer at Geographic solutions, FL
- Net Developer at Erie Insurance, PA
- Net Developer at Meet web Technology, India
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• 13 years of IT experience in the areas of development, design and coding of transactional web-based applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies and Windows Azure.
• Hands on experience in C#.Net, ASP.Net, WCF and ADO.Net.
• Hands on experience in Cloud Computing.
• Hands on experience in developing SOAP and REST based WCF services.
• Hands on experience in developing Web Services and Windows services.
• Hands on experience in developing WCF Data Services which are ODATA compliant WCF Services.
• Working experience in MS SQL Server.
• Working experience in SharePoint 2010, ADFS and Silverlight.
• Working experience in Sitecore (CMS)
• Working experience in Crystal Reports.
• Working experience in Moles Framework for Unit Testing, Jquery and Unity Framework for Error handling and Tracing.
• Working experience in Java Script, Angularjs, Kendo UI, Jquery and HTML.
• Adoption and Implementation of Agile/Scrum methodology of Software development
• Aware in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle from design, implementation to debugging and documentation.
• As part of a team, designed and developed applications, projects included building web based front-endinterface for managing the system and database with backend SQL Server 2005.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
- Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer at Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer
at this Job
- Masters - Computer Applications
- Bachelor's - Computer Application
Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows and Web application experience using VB.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Asp.Net, WPF, SQL Server and Oracle.10+ Years of IT experience into software development. Developed applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, TFS, VB.NET using SQL Server 200x and Oracle as backend database server.
Rich experience in writing complex SQL statements and stored procedures. Experience in working with TFS version controls. 5+ year experience working in agile methodology project. Actively involved in client interaction for getting requirements and analyzing user requirements.
• Working as Senor .Net developer/Lead Developer Accenture Service
• Worked as Software Engineer with Tecknodreams Software Consulting
• Worked as Software Engineer with Diginue Technologies
• Worked as software Engineer with Archwell Constructions
- Senior .Net Developer at Senior .Net developer/Lead Developer with extensive Windows
at this Job
- B.Com - Xamarin Cross Platform Technology
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
• Developed application interface to facilitate better data analytics of pharmaceutical companies.
• Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development.
• Define technical requirements based upon business requirements and converting the requirements to Functional requirement documents.
• Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
• Used TFS for version control and QC for defect tracking.
• Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
• Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
• Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
• Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Senior .NET Developer at KMK Consulting Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology & Management Information Systems
• c# sql
• net developer
• net mvc
- .Net Developer at BB&T
at this Job
Junior .Net Developer Fire Dragon Studios Manual Testing
- Junior .Net Developer at Fire Dragon Studios
at this Job
- High school
Working as .net developer for Dealersocket. .NET Technical specialist for implementing projects for Dealersocket product.
• Collaborated with Scrum master, Product manager to understand stories and developer technical stories on time.
• Working on Stored procedures, Microsoft SQL server, writing queries and deploying queries.
• Working on ASP.NET MVC, ASPX pages and VB applications.
• Mentor junior team members to solve technical issues.
• Experience working on Source Tree, Bit bucket and Version one. Stage and Deploy .NET applications.
• Create Technical Wiki documents for the team.
- .NET Developer at Dealersocket, PA
- Technology Lead at Infosys
- Software Developer at Fidelity
- Software Developer Intern at Ayoka
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science