Provided NetSuite Admin support to the client's Strategic Applications team, working onsite with the client team
• Data Migration
• Imported all the Workday records in to NS.
• Designed COA template for monthly update of Accounts, Subsidiaries.
• Imported Chart of Accounts.
• Provide Administrative Level Permissions, workflows, Search, Reports and dashboard.
• Created Complex Saved Searches.
• Conducted CSV imports and exports to add/update data in NetSuite as per client specifications.
• Plan Review and revise configurations and customization of NetSuite to meet companies evolving needs.
• Developed workflows for various actions such as Send Email and Set Field functions.
• Creation of custom workflows, searches, reports and dashboards.
• Worked and designed Warranty module process.
• Created Approval hierarchies for different transactions on NetSuite on amount-based approvals.
• Developed reports, saved searches, ad-hoc queries, KPIs and dashboards in collaboration with users to provide monitoring of various operational performance metrics.
• Worked on customizing all O2C, P2P and Journal process as part of initial implementation.
• Worked closely with Users to customize their dashboards and also built unique dashboards to publicize onto specific roles.
• Data conversion from legacy systems.
• Worked on monthly close of books, AP, AR, GL and financial statements. Conducted system testing for newly deployed functionalities.
• Change of costing method from standard to Avearage
• Quantity on hand adjustments using Inventory worksheets and adjustments.
- NetSuite Administrator at etailz. inc
- Business Analyst at Macys Systems and Technology
- NetSuite Consultant at Techno Bytes
- ERP-Consultant at Capgemini
10 months at this Job
• Solely responsible for implementing NetSuite's ERP which runs all the organizations financial business processes in the cloud.
• Worked closely with individuals to customize their dashboards and built unique dashboards to publicize onto specific roles.
• Worked on NetSuite's on demand CRM system which gives authorized users a 360-degree view of customer insights which help businesses run more efficiently and cost effectively.
• Implemented custom Workflows, advanced Saved searches and Financial Reporting in live accounts.
• Cleaning of data and automation - Helped in NetSuite's projects of cleaning up of data and automation of data entry for entity and transaction records using SuiteScripts and custom workflows.
• Gained basic knowledge to work on Balance Sheets, Income Statements and other Financial Budget Reports to generate the desired output.
• Assisted in process charting and built advanced workflows to automate manual entries.
• Provided solutions for troubleshoot Issues in scripting.
• Worked extensively with business on NetSuite ERP/CRM module including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects for different teams.
• Improved various NetSuite modules and increased efficiency in business procedures by developing process automation using SuiteScript.
• Played a key role in helping of adding KPIs (such as sales, forecast, orders) and custom Portlets/dashboards for different teams and helped in discovering more financial insights and new opportunity by developing and visualizing many searches and reports using advanced searches and integrating Google charts to NetSuite.
• Worked on Suite Bundler Enhancements.
• Used graphical reports and snapshots, enabling you to drill down into the information for deeper insight.
• Maintained roles and permissions assigned to employees and Conducted system testing for newly deployed functionalities.
• Trained the client on the use of NetSuite's enhanced functionalities that provides a single web based solution that integrates its core business processes.
• Responsible for managing business's, operations and customer relations in NetSuite.
• Developed workflows for various actions such as Send Email and Set Field functions. EnvironmentSuiteBuilder,SuiteAnalytics,SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundle,SuiteFlow
- NetSuite Administrator/Developer at Myersholum
- NetSuite Functional Consultant at ETAILZ Inc
- NetSuite Administrator at QUOMATICSOLLUTIONS
- NetSuite consultant at SATURO
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
· Portlets Generation and Dashboard Publication (Custom KPI, Remainders, Trend Graphs, etc.) · Reports and Saved Search generation (Suite Analytics) · Standard NetSuite customization such as record types and forms (Suite Builder) · Workflow setup and customization (Suite Flow) · Bundle update, installation and publication · CSV Import/Export tool · Development, Sandbox and Production accounts maintenance · Test plan coordination for new releases
- NetSuite Administrator at Mayan Technologies
- Project Manager at NFQ Advisory Services
- Project Manager at Strategic Impact Solutions
- Implementer Consultant at Exact Software
1 year at this Job
- - Information Systems Engineer
• Project manager for custom NetSuite Application for the Solar Industry vertical. Included managing the deliverables from the business side for marketing, sales and customer implementation as well as the overall timeline of the application development with the executive team. *NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP system.
• NetSuite Administrator for multiple clients providing day-to-day operational support as well as system and efficiency improvements. Gathered requirements, researched and tested solutions and worked with customer for the ideal solution for implementation.
• NetSuite Administrator and QA tester for the custom application.
- Senior NetSuite Project Manager/Administrator at Blue Banyan Solutions
- NetSuite Consultant at Private Consulting for Soligent
- Director of IT at Soligent
- Ecommerce Manager at Soligent
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering, Cum Laude
Assist in process development and business requirement gathering to implement NetSuite ERP software which includes the lead to order, order to cash, design to build, and procure to pay workflows maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction during data migration, testing, go live, and the support stage throughout projects. * Design dashboards, saved searches, and KPI's for all individual and management level reporting needs. * Customize user roles and permissions allowing for cross subsidiary permissions. * Create fields, lists and records, and item matrix options to satisfy technical business requirements. * Advanced PDF templates
- NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR at Doozy Solutions LLC
- ASSISTANT CONTROLLER/FP&A MANAGER at Ranger Energy Services LLC
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at Atkinson Construction
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at Wagner Barnes, PC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
•Providing support to all areas of NetSuite application including Customer Relationship Management, Sales Force Analysis, Accounting and Administration.
•Collaborating with the end-users to determine the day-to-day business needs, and assisting in business process facilitation, and automation.
•Developing and maintaining executive dashboards.
•Creating custom searches and workflows to facilitate business data capture, analysis, and process. Due to a company re-structure, my position was eliminated.
- NetSuite Administrator at Tricerat, Inc.
- Lead NS Support Analyst/QA Software Tester at UCG, LLC
- Bookkeeper at On The Mark LLC
- QA Test Analyst at First Advantage Inc/Realeum Division
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Sociology
Intranet Development, UX Consultation, Print Media, Product Development, Customer Appreciation, Data Entry, Netsuite Content Management, Internet Security Management/Consulting, IT Support/Consulting, Fulfillment Collaboration, Customer Service Assistance & Marketing Assistance. Consult with and Source Project Solutions for all departments of the company. Netsuite Tasks including: Product Management, Website Management, Manage Development Teams, Project Management.
- Jr. Netsuite Administrator at Floracopeia
- Webmaster at Black Powder WD
- Intern at Real Graphics
- Graphic Design Intern at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science Program
Worked heavily with internal and external 3rd Party resources to fully implement NetSuite ERP; including add-on modules and bundle packages.
• Manage and coordinate company resources to meet project deadlines
• Determine optimum timeframes for task completion and coordinate multiple stakeholders to ensure the best possible results are achieved within the outlined timeframe
• Document outstanding tasks and allocate resources accordingly
• Monitor project status and outstanding tasks; report to senior executives regularly
• Review and analyze company processes to determine where gaps are present; leverage systems and resources to close gaps, improve upon existing processes, and put new processes into place
• Configure systems out of the box features to company specific needs and add customizations to the systems where out of the box features were unable to meet needs
• Fully migrate various sets of current data as well as legacy data for comparative analysis; including importing, mapping and validation of all data.
• Add/Modify/Delete Users
• Maintain Sandbox environment and utilize the refresh function when necessary
• Create and maintain Saved Searches and Custom Reports
• Create Custom Fields and Forms to better suit company needs
• Manage User Roles and Permissions
• Setup Tax Nexuses
• Customize Dashboards and Screen Forms for a better user experience
• Create and maintain Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Routings and Work Centers
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing and End User Training
• Provide post go-live support
- Project Manager/NetSuite Administrator at Eagle Pressure Control
- Data Analyst/Entity Data Management at Citi (Princeton Information Systems)
- Team Leader/Accounts Receivable Management at Transworld Systems Inc
- Assistant Team Leader/Accounts Receivable Management at UPG LLC
9 months at this Job
- New York State Test Assessing Secondary Completion (GED)
· Perform daily administrative and support activities for internal NetSuite users and stakeholders in the sales/accounting departments in domestic and international subsidiaries in Spain, England, and Italy · Gather requirements for customizations and integrations needed for the NetSuite instance to create visibility for sales team to transactional data (Integrations with SalesForce, Concur, InfoSend, and Tableau) · Field mapping and assisting with query writing for integrations with the aforementioned systems to create visibility of transactional data for sales team · Create reports and searches to analyze expense and sales data to be used in quarterly board meetings · Create automated workflows to ensure integrity of expense approval and invoicing accuracy within NetSuite · Analyze accounting and order-to-cash processes of new acquisitions and implement plans to integrate them into existing NetSuite instance · Train all end users on NetSuite functionality · Set up all new users, items, vendors, integrations, accounts, and processes in NetSuite instance · Manage relationship with external contractors to customize NetSuite integrations · Analyze and action solutions for accounting and billing discrepancies within NetSuite instance
- Accounting Systems Analyst/ NetSuite Administrator at Boats Group Inc
- NetSuite Support Associate at CPS Products
- NetSuite Administrator at UNC School of Government
- Bookstore Manager at UNC School of Government
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern European History - Modern European History
·Certified NetSuite Administrator. ·Functional Skills: custom NetSuite SuiteScript 2.0, Map Reduced scripts, Suite Flows, expert on NetSuite ERP. ·Functional Experience in: Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Management (Receipts, Sales, Adjustments, BIN Movements) , Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Demand Planning, Transfer Orders, Manufacturing, NetSuite Special Order Processing, Fulfill and Bill Processes, Store Receiving, Warehouse Receiving, Transportation Carrier Integration, Returns Handling (Customer and Vendor), Item Cost, Item Price, Promotions (RA), EDI, NSPOS Integration, Integration to Third Party WMS Systems, Bar Code Reader integration, Creation of Functional Specification Documents (Scripts, Integrations, Conversions, Forms, Workflows). ·Netsuite One World Modules: GL, AR, AP, ACH, EFT, Sales, CRM, Inventory, Advanced WMS, PO. ·Finance Areas: entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable, report analysis and customization, strong understanding of transactional GL impacts. ·Documented business requirements, gaps, and solutions. ·Created custom fields, custom records, workflows and saved searches. ·Drafted functional design documentation. ·Wrote test scripts, executed tests, documented results, mapped and loaded data. ·Developed training material and user procedures. ·Provided post-production support and training presentations. ·Identified solutions for existing pain points and help with eliminating old customizations. ·Led the technical design and quality code development using application integrator 5.2. ·Troubleshot and helped resolve production problems for B2B interfaces. ·Verified application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented. ·Completed projects by coordinating resources and timetables within the organization and with the client. ·Able to effectively communicate with both IT and business leaders. ·Managed a distributed team of development and support resources. ·Recommended EDI improvements, policy changes and procedure changes, and evaluated lessons learned. ·Understand Enterprise Gateway systems and tools. ·Ability to work with business users to assist with the identification and solutions to pain points. ·Review existing customizations with users and make recommendations to eliminate. ·Testing, documentation, training, report design, helping end users. ·Understand multi/foreign currency and associated NS features and functions / configurations. ·Project management and technical trouble shooting capabilities. ·Experience with manufacturing, project accounting, purchasing, and expense management. ·Participated in integration standard discussions, with such message standards as cXML, xCBL, ebXML, EDI, EDIFact and enterprise development standards. ·Strong EDI X12/ EdiFact knowledge, SAP Super User, and webMethods knowledge in a large company environment. ·Estimated efforts involved in delivering EAI solutions. ·Experience in users’ interaction to gather existing business WMS flow and fix the issues in Advance WMS module. ·Cover customizations from business process, admin, configuration, custom fields. ·Experience is training business users on WMS modules on the changes done to the existing system. ·Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging, REST protocols, and SuiteCommerce Advanced. ·Led the transition from shadowing to primary support along with testing bug fixes and enhancement.
- SENIOR NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Macy's Corporate, Levi Strauss, Loreal, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Vitamin Store, Ross Stores
- DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT at Amazon, Inc
- ORACLE CONSULTANT at Oracle
- CAPTAIN at United States Army
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Industrial Engineering