Led implementation of NetSuite from Quickbooks, MS Access, spreadsheets and AccuTerm 7 for finance, inventory and HR in a manufacturing environment
● Extract data (trial balances, open orders, AR, AP, fixed assets, and inventory) and import into templates for import.
● Acting as liaison between Allied Metal Company and the NetSuite Implementation Team
● Creating custom fields, forms, reports, saved searches and lists relating to customer needs
● Testing/Troubleshooting NetSuite Sandbox and Production Environments.
- NetSuite Consultant at Allied Metal Company
- Corporate Technology Manager/IT Support Analyst at Ventiv Technology
- Sr. Executive Support/Lead Desktop Support Technician at Computer Science Corporation
- Desktop Support Technician at Decision One
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science/General Studies
2ndswing Suitescript, Integration, Data Migration, Implementation support Q Research Suitescript, Reports, Searches, Integration Infonovix Suitescript Vitals Suitescript, Reports, Searches, Workflow Bulls Eye Brands Suitescript, Searches, Workflow, Sysco Integration Municipal Suitescript, Searches, Imports Odyssey Technical Solutions Suitescript, Reports, Searches, Customer Portal Development Moneta Group Suitescript Development Regulus Suitescript, SuiteTalk Development Agjunction, CA Suitescript Development, Implementation Support GST, CA Suitescript Development Learning Ally, Design and develop scripts and reports Cord Blood America, Las Vegas Design and develop scripts and reports Third party integration Customer portal/payment portal using SuiteTalk USADAWGS, Las Vegas Manage and maintain NetSuite ERP Integrate NetSuite ERP with other applications: i.e. shopify b2b EDI Automate order, shipment and invoice processing, implementation support
- NetSuite Consultant at Anderson Frank
- Project Manager Consultant at Frias Transportation Management
- Project Manager/Sr. Software Developer at M2ComSys
- Sr. Software Engineer at
at this Job
• Experienced in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Worked with Cashapp team, Corrections team, Supports and Enhancements team internally.
• Coordinating with group of minimum 9 team members in every internal project, rechecking the requirements in BRD before send to QA and after testing - deployments to the production are performed regularly.
• Encompassing Order to Cash, Record to Report, Revenue Recognition.
• Expertise in NetSuite ERP. Very strong business and domain knowledge.
• NetSuite scripting development and modifications, CSV imports, user provisioning, auditing new products, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions performed.
• Enhanced NetSuite with Suite Scripts, Web Services, Saved Searches, and ERP Reports.
• I have been working here on Workflow Action, Client, Schedule, User Event, Suitelet, RESTlet scripts and workflows, customizations, Reports, Expertly in Cash applications, Dashboard, Saved searches.
• Expertise in reviewing code, approving TDD.
• Understanding flow of documents.
• Worked on EDI transactions when NetSuite uses 3PL to ship goods.
• Worked on purchase orders from trading partners and imported it to NetSuite as a sales order.
• Worked with XML, Flat files, 997 reciepts.
• Experienced creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements.
• Experienced in planning, design, and the implementation Business and Technical solution.
• Also helped in Testing - Writing test cases, Reporting bugs.
• Prepared Test Plan Document (TPD) & Test Case Document (TCD).
• Performed UAT with businesses and adjustments including documentation to track all requests and changes made.
• Participating in discussions with business when there is any requirement change and
• Also helped in UAT Financial testing for cash applications.
• Worked with Priority issues under very short time line & pressure.
• Worked on Role permissions changes for a crucial project which went to live successfully.
- NetSuite Consultant at XPO Logistics
- NetSuite Developer at Advantage IT
- Web developer & Event helper at Marigold Events Limited
- Associate at Media Mint
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Responsibilities ✓ Responsible for building and managing a new NetSuite Cloud ERP Practice for $25M leading national solution provider. ✓ Managed all facets of day-to-day operations for Practice including staff recruiting, supervision, scheduling, and billing. ✓ Mentored and trained new team members including Sales Director, Business Analyst, Consultants and Project Managers. ✓ Established enterprise best practices and service delivery methodologies that enabled rapid growth of NetSuite Practice. ✓ Developed business development and sales engagement process and resources to equip team of 20+ sales personnel. ✓ Led all NetSuite business development efforts supporting over $2M in revenue and pipeline opportunities in 10-months. ✓ Worked with select enterprise clients as the Principal Consultant and Project Manager leading full service engagements. ✓ Responsible for delivering Business Process Reviews, Strategic Planning, Solution Architecture, and NetSuite consulting. ✓ Delivered full engagement services including discovery, scoping, solutioning, estimating, proposals, and product demos. ✓ Functioned as the NetSuite subject matter expert/product manager delivering client presentations, and executive briefings. ✓ Participated in NetSuite BPAC, Business Partner Advisory Council, providing insight for company executive team. ✓ Managed all 3rd party strategic vendor partnerships including vetting technology, negotiating terms plus team enablement. ✓ Keynote presenter and host for the Southern California (OC) NetSuite User Group and NetSuite marketing webinars.
- Sr. NetSuite Consultant at Prudential
- Business Development at Bank of America
- Net Developer/Analyst at Fresenius Medical Care
- Net Developer/Analyst at GlaxoSmithKline, Mississippi
5 years, 4 months at this Job
• Client served: Primarosa, Citi Escape, Kings Link International, Diamond Factory
• Conduct interview with Business Process Owners to gather business processes and
• Analyze and map the gathered processes and requirements to NetSuite standard functionalities.
• Recommend solutions on the processes beyond NS standard functionalities.
• Document the agreed solutions to be configured/customized in NetSuite (BRD).
• Configure/customize client's NS production account based on the signed Business Requirement
• Documentation. Streamline processes and workflows.
• Customizations (Dashboards, Records, Forms, Saved Searches, Roles).
• Basic scripting, Script debugging and Script deployment.
• Prepare Data Migration Plan and support the client during data migration.
• Functional testing; NetSuite upgrade (release preview) testing.
• Provide Go-Live and Post Go-Live support to clients.
• Training NetSuite future consultants.
- Independent NetSuite Consultant at Primarosa, Citi Escape, Kings Link International, Diamond Factory
- Project Manager & Consultant at ISCIENTIFIC
- NetSuite Maintenance Consultant (Contract) at AARP
- QA Manager at KOHL'S CORP / LLOYDS / GSK
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application - National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Clients: Macy's Corporate, Levi Strauss, Loreal, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Vitamin Store, Ross Stores
·Certified NetSuite Administrator. ·Led and scoped 3,000+ hour implementation projects delivered on time and under budget. ·Managed a distributed implementation team of development and support resources. ·Functional Skills: custom NetSuite SuiteScript 2.0, Map Reduced scripts, Suite Flows, expert on NetSuite ERP. ·Functional Experience in: Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Management (Receipts, Sales, Adjustments, BIN Movements) , Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Demand Planning, Transfer Orders, Manufacturing, NetSuite Special Order Processing, Fulfill and Bill Processes, Store Receiving, Warehouse Receiving, Transportation Carrier Integration, Returns Handling (Customer and Vendor), Item Cost, Item Price, Promotions (RA), EDI, NSPOS Integration, Integration to Third Party WMS Systems, Bar Code Reader integration, and Creation of Functional Specification Documents (Scripts, Integrations, Conversions, Forms, and Workflows). ·NetSuite One World Modules: GL, AR, AP, ACH, EFT, Sales, CRM, SCA, Inventory, Demand Planning, WO, and PO. ·Finance Areas: entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, accounts payable, report analysis, customization, and strong understanding of transactional GL impacts. ·Documented business requirements, gaps, and solutions. ·Created custom fields, custom records, workflows and saved searches. ·Drafted functional design documentation. ·Wrote test scripts, executed tests, documented results, mapped and loaded data. ·Developed training material and user procedures. ·Verified application results by conducting system audits. ·Completed projects by coordinating resources and timetables within the organization and the client. ·Reviewed existing user customizations and eliminated as necessary. ·Understand foreign currency and associated NS features and functions / configurations. ·Led the transition from shadowing to primary support. ·Familiarity in integration approaches involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging, and REST protocols.
- SENIOR NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Clients: Macy's Corporate, Levi Strauss, Loreal, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Vitamin Store, Ross Stores
- DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT at Amazon, Inc
- ORACLE CONSULTANT at Oracle
- CAPTAIN at United States Army
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Industrial Engineering
• Involved in daily delivery of NetSuite including customization, scripting and support escalation. Develop customizations and enhancements in accordance with business requirements using custom records, forms and SuiteScripts within the Sandbox environment.
• Delivered systems enhancements, using SuiteScripts, and SuiteFlow, to create custom forms and workflows.
• Worked with management, Accounting, Finance and other departments to scope work and project estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
• Experienced in Master data cleanup, migrating data into NetSuite (Customer, Item, Bill of Material, Sales Orders, Inventory, General Ledger, Vendors) using NetSuite CSV import files.
• Worked with client on queries about NetSuite capabilities and possible defects.
• Develop, test and deploy customization, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
• Handled change requests and closed within stipulated time frame; Troubleshoot issues.
• Created NetSuite dashboards for reporting and performed data analysis on daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled refresh of data based on business to ensure accurate and updated information and created.
• Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- NetSuite Consultant at Propel Software
- at Berkadia pvt ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Discovery and gather business requirements for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Configure NetSuite with setup of subsidiaries, chart of accounts, vendors, and customers.
• Configure and import trial balances, A/R invoices, and A/P bills into Production Environment.
• Manage integration of SPS Commerce via EDI into NetSuite.
• Build out user acceptance testing scenarios and train end users.
• Document processes and procedures for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Senior Associate NetSuite Consultant at RSM US
- Accounts Payable Manager at U.S. Dermatology Partners
- Senior Accountant - Navigator Energy Services at Robert Half Management Resources
- NetSuite Business Analyst at Accenture
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Accounting (In Progress) - Accounting
- MBA - Business
- Bachelors - Finance
• Worked as the Admin for NetSuite for maintaining roles, permissions, customization and accounting information
• Responsible for Delivery, Schedule and Quality
• Knowledge of technical requirement gathering and data analysis.
• Hands-on experience on Suite Cloud components i.e. Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Flow, Suite Analytics, Suite Bundle.
• Managed customer expectations, in regards to project scope
• Worked on Configuration documentation, user documentation, creation and execution of test scripts.
• Created multiple reports and run the jobs successfully based on the client/business requirement
• Significant experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite.
• Gathering the Business Process requirements for all HR processes, configuring the system, preparation of the necessary documents.
• Designed a Technical Design Document based on the requirement.
• Testing of End to End flow of an application after deployment at Client side.
• Customized Auto Numbering on Sales order form
• Designed Pdf layouts for different transaction forms in NetSuite.
• Created a search interface against NetSuite's API to lookup custom records.
• Supported existing custom scripts and integrated with other business systems.
• Managed configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
• Experienced using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite.
• Worked in agile environment with a team which involves in Daily Stand up calls, grooming sessions, demo sessions for every sprint, sprint planning etc.,
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Citigroup
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at WellsFargo
- NETSUITE ERP ADMIN at William-Sonoma
- Software Developer at Archimedes Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- NetSuite Consultant at Spectra Systems
at this Job