Hamilton, NJ Feb-2017 till current
Zag is a NetSuite partner & has strong focus on ERP implementation and support for NetSuite, SAP & Peoplesoft
• Various customizations done to ensure all the processes reflect the existing business process.
• Evaluated Modules such as ARM (Advance Revenue Management) to streamline the business process.
• Customizations include field, form, and record level changes.
• Created various reports and saved searches for stakeholders and business units.
• Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs.
• Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards
• Hands on experience on Report builder including financial reports
• Create Custom roles with necessary permissions.
• Develop new saved searches and reports, KPI's, Dashboards, manage and implement configurations and customizations to NetSuite Assist client in UAT process and provide support in case of issues
• Simplified the preferred customer and contact forms by analyzing NetSuite field usage
• Defined a hierarchy to merge customer records and eliminate duplicates
• Produced reports and saved searches as requested by my manager and various personnel
• Maintained roles and permissions assigned to company employees
• Created business documents, testing documents and test cases.
• Created custom dashboards for business heads and users.
• Mapped new requirements to existing/custom processes within NetSuite.
- NetSuite Consultant at Zag
- NetSuite Consultant at
- Business Development Manager at Techdemocrcay LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advance Accounting & Auditing
Springfield, MO August 2017 to Present
• Planned, mapped and performed data migration into NetSuite. Worked as NetSuite consultant with a team of 5 developers for NetSuite implementation project
• Developed scripts using NetSuite API's to resolve back end processes required to support customer requirements and business automation.
• Customize NetSuite application to meet customer's business requirements, including design and development of automations.
• Extensively worked with Users to customize their dashboards and built unique dashboards to publicize onto specific roles
• Involved in Functional testing of scripts that involves automatically creating expense lines and associated journal entries for vendor bills.
• Migrated Expenses, Invoices, Customer Payments, Journal entries to NetSuite. Designed custom records and fields within Suite Builder
• Worked on Creating Suite Scripts, such as User Event, Client, Suite let, scheduled etc. and Workflows for the functionality that goes behind all the UI forms
• Experience in Supporting day to day post-production issues, gathering new requirements and testing application to meet the requirements. It includes documentation and user training on new processes
• Worked on Suite Bundler to deliver and deploy NetSuite customizations to the production environment from sandbox.
• Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards. Worked extensively on CSV imports to add or update data in NetSuite as per client specifications
• Developed workflows for various actions such as Send Email and Set Field functions. Developed scripts for warehouse team which greatly improved efficiency.
• Extensively worked on user Grant access and created security audits. Automated process for Data Integration from third-party tool (Coupa) into NetSuite. Attended internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables Environment: Net Suite, Suite Script, Suit Script 1.0, Suite Analytics, Eclipse, Web Services
- NetSuite consultant at Healthcare First, Inc
- Sr. NetSuite Developer at PNC Bank
- NetSuite Developer at Synchrony Financial
- UI Developer at CNSI
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Myers-Holum is a premier information systems consulting firm that offers end-to-end strategy, design, development, implementation, integration, and managed services leveraging industry-leading cloud data management and enterprise applications. Expertise: - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Human Capital Management (HCM) - eCommerce Web Development - Point-of-Sale (POS) Retail Systems - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) - Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting (FP&A) - Mobile Application Development - Data Migration Strategy and Execution - Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures - Systems and Data Integrations, EDI - Master Data Management - Enterprise Data Warehousing - Project Remediation - Program and Project Management - Change Management Partnerships: - Oracle | NetSuite Alliance Partner - Oracle | NetSuite SuiteCommerce Agency Partner - Shopify Agency Partner - Dell Boomi Integration Partner - Google Cloud Platform Partner Industry Expertise: - Retail & eCommerce - Wholesale Distribution - Manufacturing - Services - Healthcare - Utilities, Energy, and Oil & Gas - Food and Beverage - Non-Profit - Software - Health and Beauty - Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories - Advertising, Media, and Publishing See less
Myers-Holum is a premier information systems consulting firm that offers end-to-end strategy, design, development, implementation, integration, and managed services leveraging industry-leading cloud data management and enterprise applications.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- eCommerce Web Development
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Retail Systems
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting (FP&A)
- Mobile Application Development
- Data Migration Strategy and Execution
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Systems and Data Integrations, EDI
- Master Data Management
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Project Remediation
- Program and Project Management
- Change Management
- Oracle | NetSuite Alliance Partner
- Oracle | NetSuite SuiteCommerce Agency Partner
- Shopify Agency Partner
- Dell Boomi Integration Partner
- Google Cloud Platform Partner
- Retail & eCommerce
- Wholesale Distribution
- Utilities, Energy, and Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Health and Beauty
- Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories
- Advertising, Media, and Publishing See less
- NetSuite Consultant at Myers Holum
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Led implementation of NetSuite from Quickbooks, MS Access, spreadsheets and AccuTerm 7 for finance, inventory and HR in a manufacturing environment
● Extract data (trial balances, items, open orders, AR, AP, fixed assets, and inventory) and manipulate data in CSV format and import to NetSuite
● Support end user requests for new custom fields, forms, saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
● Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts, workflows and track performance.
●Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- NetSuite Consultant at Allied Metal Company
- Corporate Technology Manager/NetSuite Administrator at Ventiv Technology
- Sr. Executive Support/Lead Desktop Support Technician at Computer Science Corporation
- Desktop Support Technician at Decision One
9 months at this Job
• Discovery and gather business requirements for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Configure NetSuite with setup of subsidiaries, chart of accounts, vendors, and customers.
• Configure and import trial balances, A/R invoices, and A/P bills into Production Environment.
• Implement AvidXchange for electronic invoicing and Payment processing.
• Manage integration of SPS Commerce via EDI into NetSuite.
• Build out user acceptance testing scenarios and train end users.
• Document processes and procedures for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Senior Associate NetSuite Consultant at RSM US
- Accounts Payable Manager at U.S. Dermatology Partners
- Senior Accountant - Navigator Energy Services at Robert Half Management Resources
- NetSuite Business Analyst at Accenture
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- MBA - Business
- Bachelors - Finance
• Worked as the Admin for NetSuite for maintaining roles, permissions, customization and accounting information
• Responsible for Delivery, Schedule and Quality
• Knowledge of technical requirement gathering and data analysis.
• Hands-on experience on Suite Cloud components i.e. Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Flow, Suite Analytics, Suite Bundle.
• Managed customer expectations, in regards to project scope
• Worked on Configuration documentation, user documentation, creation and execution of test scripts.
• Created multiple reports and run the jobs successfully based on the client/business requirement
• Significant experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite.
• Gathering the Business Process requirements for all HR processes, configuring the system, preparation of the necessary documents.
• Designed a Technical Design Document based on the requirement.
• Testing of End to End flow of an application after deployment at Client side.
• Customized Auto Numbering on Sales order form
• Designed Pdf layouts for different transaction forms in NetSuite.
• Created a search interface against NetSuite's API to lookup custom records.
• Supported existing custom scripts and integrated with other business systems.
• Managed configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
• Experienced using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite.
• Worked in agile environment with a team which involves in Daily Stand up calls, grooming sessions, demo sessions for every sprint, sprint planning etc.,
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Citigroup
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at WellsFargo
- NETSUITE ERP ADMIN at William-Sonoma
- Software Developer at Archimedes Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Responsibilities: ✴ Performed Data Migration to NetSuite using CSV Import for following ePrime entities: ✴ Customers, Vendors, Contacts and Partners ✴ Configured Custom Forms/Fields and Custom Records to map ePrime user experience. ✴ Configured Chart of Accounts, Items/ Pricing (as part of Inventory management) and One World ✴ functionality within NetSuite. ✴ Developed, tested and deployed custom scripts based on business needs. ✴ Built reports both custom and standard ones as well as save searches for departmental needs. ✴ Sales Transactions - Sales Order, Item Fulfillments, Invoices/ Cash Sale and Credit Card Payments. ✴ Reports - A/R Aging. ✴ Purchase Transactions - Purchase Order, Item Receipts, Bills and Payments. ✴ Reports - A/P Aging. ✴ Evaluated Case Management and Handling support within NetSuite ✴ Managed Roles and Users within NetSuite ✴ Created customized saved searches and mass updates for Admin purposes. ✴ Customized and Managed following within NetSuite: ✴ Custom Scripts. ✴ Custom SuiteFlows. ✴ Custom Reports.
- Sr. NetSuite Consultant at EPrime HP, Omaha
- NetSuite Admin at Hard Candy Cases
- NetSuite Developer at Genpact
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Create KPI Dashboards
• Create adhoc reports and saved searches
• Create data maps for migration
• Migrate Data from deprecated systems
• Verify VAT GL impact
• Ensure transactions post to correct accounts
• Create/modify advanced PDF/HTML templates
• Create custom fields and update records
- NetSuite Consultant at Consulting Heights
- Application Support Analyst at Plexus Worldwide
- Training Team Leader at GM Cruise
- Home Preservation Specialist at Wells Fargo
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science w/Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
- - General Studies
Independent NetSuite Consultant - Support and lead for many post-implementation and optimization
• Troubleshooting, Support, and Break-Fixes - Identification, Reconfiguration, Testing, Implementation
• Remote ad-hoc NetSuite Customization and Administration
• Staff Augmentation for multiple NetSuite consulting practices
• Add-on Module Implementation
• Support of AP, AR, GL, P2P, O2C, ARM, Fixed Assets, Dunning, Inventory Management, Marketing, HR, Payroll, Resource Allocation, and other NetSuite modules
• Data Migration / Mapping
• Saved Search / Report creation
• Workflow creation and optimization
• Regression Testing
• Liaison between NetSuite Support and End-User
• Post Go-Live Support and Administration expert
- NetSuite, Business Application, and CRM Consultant at BRIGHTCAP BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Sr. NetSuite Analyst at MANAGEFORCE
- Sr. Consultant at BIG BANG ERP
- Owner / Founder at CELLMACS INC
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Accounting
- BBA - Finance, Real Estate and Accounting
* Played a role of NetSuite Consultant for Specialized membership project. Conducted business process review and documentation to validate client business requirements and map into NetSuite functionality. * Translated high-level business requirements into functional specifications for development and application evaluation. * Estimation of User Stories, Project Planning, Tracking, and Control; Development of various status report and metrics collection; Leading and managing a team. * Customized forms for various processes and also created custom fields and records to map functionalities desired by the client. * Streamlined processes and workflows. * Did customizations (Dashboards, Records, Forms, Saved Searches, Roles). * Client side scripting, Script debugging and Script deployment. * Worked with client on queries about NetSuite capabilities and possible defects. * Developed and maintained client data dictionary. * Coordinated and helped UATs and end user training for assigned User stories. Traveled onsite for UAT and training for the end users at the client location. * Handled change requests and closed within stipulated time frame; Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions. * Did Functional testing; Did NetSuite upgrade (Release preview) testing. * Used Advanced REST client for integration testing to test RESTFUL web services. * Post implementation services.
- NetSuite Functional Consultant at AARP Inc
- NetSuite Functional Consultant at AARP Inc
- NetSuite Functional Lead at AARP Inc
- Test Lead at Kohl's Corp
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Application