2ndswing Suitescript, Integration Q Research Suitescript, Reports, Searches, Integration Infonovix Suitescript Vitals Suitescript, Reports, Searches Bulls Eye Brands Suitescript, Searches Municipal Suitescript, Searches, Imports Odyssey Technical Solutions Suitescript, Reports, Searches, Customer Portal Development Moneta Group Suitescript Development Regulus Suitescript, SuiteTalk Development Agjunction, CA Suitescript Development GST, CA Suitescript Development Learning Ally, Design and develop scripts and reports Cord Blood America, Las Vegas Design and develop scripts and reports Third party integration Customer portal/payment portal using SuiteTalk USADAWGS, Las Vegas Manage and maintain NetSuite ERP Integrate NetSuite ERP with other applications: i.e. shopify b2b EDI Automate order, shipment and invoice processing
- NetSuite Consultant at Anderson Frank
- Project Manager Consultant at Frias Transportation Management
- Project Manager/Sr. Software Developer at M2ComSys
- Sr. Software Engineer at
at this Job
• Experienced in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Worked with Cashapp team, Corrections team, Supports and Enhancements team internally.
• Encompassing Order to Cash, Record to Report, Revenue Recognition.
• Expertise in NetSuite ERP. Very strong business and domain knowledge.
• Proficient in preparing various Project Documents as Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document/System Requirement Specifications, Technical Design Document (TDD), Technical Specifications Document (TSD), Test Plan Document (TPD) & Test Case Document (TCD)
• NetSuite scripting development and modifications, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions performed.
• Enhanced NetSuite with Suite Scripts, Web Services, Saved Searches, and ERP Reports.
• I have been working here on Workflow Action, Client, Schedule, User Event, Suitelet, RESTlet scripts and workflows, customizations, Reports, Expertly in Cash applications, Dashboard, Saved searches.
• Experienced creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements.
• Experienced in planning, design, and the implementation Business and Technical solution.
• Performed UAT with businesses and adjustments including documentation to track all requests and changes made.
• Also helped in UAT Financial testing for cash applications.
• Worked with Priority issues under very short time line & pressure.
• Worked on Role permissions changes for a crucial project which went to live successfully.
• Getting to know Angular, Informatica actively and started working on them.
- NetSuite Consultant at XPO Logistics
- NetSuite Developer at Advantage IT Inc
- Web developer & Event helper at Marigold Events Limited
- Associate at Media Mint
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Worked as the Admin for NetSuite for maintaining roles, permissions, customization and accounting information
• Responsible for Delivery, Schedule and Quality
• Knowledge of technical requirement gathering and data analysis.
• Hands-on experience on Suite Cloud components i.e. Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Flow, Suite Analytics, Suite Bundle.
• Managed customer expectations, in regards to project scope
• Worked on Configuration documentation, user documentation, creation and execution of test scripts.
• Created multiple reports and run the jobs successfully based on the client/business requirement
• Significant experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite.
• Gathering the Business Process requirements for all HR processes, configuring the system, preparation of the necessary documents.
• Designed a Technical Design Document based on the requirement.
• Testing of End to End flow of an application after deployment at Client side.
• Customized Auto Numbering on Sales order form
• Designed Pdf layouts for different transaction forms in NetSuite.
• Created a search interface against NetSuite's API to lookup custom records.
• Supported existing custom scripts and integrated with other business systems.
• Managed configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
• Experienced using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite.
• Worked in agile environment with a team which involves in Daily Stand up calls, grooming sessions, demo sessions for every sprint, sprint planning etc.,
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Citigroup
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT at WellsFargo
- NETSUITE ERP ADMIN at William-Sonoma
- Software Developer at Archimedes Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Summary - As a NetSuite Partner, CumulusERP (acquired by NXTurn in July 2018) is one of the leading companies that assists in the implementation of NetSuite for Services Organizations. In addition to NetSuite, Cumulus ERP worked with clients using other ERP and CRM solutions, like Salesforce, to improve adoption and to assist with training.
• Identify bad process and work with end customers to remove, improve and streamline processes in preparation for new ERP implementation.
• Use Java language to custom configure applications to fit customer needs and train personnel to use and manipulate these applications for best benefit
• Host demos and Webinars for customers on specific tool sets
• Attend executive meetings to assist with key decisions
• Create request templates to follow new intake processes in the ERP tools
• Create training guides and complete instruction on new process and tools
• Define and map business processes
• Ensure use of Best Practices
• Teach administrator and end-user training
• Final prep work on the Oil Field Services vertical for NXTurn
- NETSUITE CONSULTANT / CUMULUSERP at NXTURN
- OWNER / HANDY HAWKINDOT at
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / TIME2MARKET at
- EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT at SPRINGBOK SOLUTIONS GROUP
11 months at this Job
- BSC - OPERATIONS
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Communication Art / Advertising / Graphic Design
- MSC - OPERATIONS
·Certified NetSuite Administrator. ·Functional Skills: custom NetSuite SuiteScript 2.0, Map Reduced scripts, Suite Flows, expert on NetSuite ERP. ·Functional Experience in: Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Management (Receipts, Sales, Adjustments, BIN Movements) , Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Demand Planning, Transfer Orders, Manufacturing, NetSuite Special Order Processing, Fulfill and Bill Processes, Store Receiving, Warehouse Receiving, Transportation Carrier Integration, Returns Handling (Customer and Vendor), Item Cost, Item Price, Promotions (RA), EDI, NSPOS Integration, Integration to Third Party WMS Systems, Bar Code Reader integration, Creation of Functional Specification Documents (Scripts, Integrations, Conversions, Forms, Workflows). ·Netsuite One World Modules: GL, AR, AP, ACH, EFT, Sales, CRM, Inventory, Advanced WMS, PO. ·Finance Areas: entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable, report analysis and customization, strong understanding of transactional GL impacts. ·Documented business requirements, gaps, and solutions. ·Created custom fields, custom records, workflows and saved searches. ·Drafted functional design documentation. ·Wrote test scripts, executed tests, documented results, mapped and loaded data. ·Developed training material and user procedures. ·Provided post-production support and training presentations. ·Identified solutions for existing pain points and help with eliminating old customizations. ·Led the technical design and quality code development using application integrator 5.2. ·Troubleshot and helped resolve production problems for B2B interfaces. ·Verified application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented. ·Completed projects by coordinating resources and timetables within the organization and with the client. ·Able to effectively communicate with both IT and business leaders. ·Managed a distributed team of development and support resources. ·Recommended EDI improvements, policy changes and procedure changes, and evaluated lessons learned. ·Understand Enterprise Gateway systems and tools. ·Ability to work with business users to assist with the identification and solutions to pain points. ·Review existing customizations with users and make recommendations to eliminate. ·Testing, documentation, training, report design, helping end users. ·Understand multi/foreign currency and associated NS features and functions / configurations. ·Project management and technical trouble shooting capabilities. ·Experience with manufacturing, project accounting, purchasing, and expense management. ·Participated in integration standard discussions, with such message standards as cXML, xCBL, ebXML, EDI, EDIFact and enterprise development standards. ·Strong EDI X12/ EdiFact knowledge, SAP Super User, and webMethods knowledge in a large company environment. ·Estimated efforts involved in delivering EAI solutions. ·Experience in users’ interaction to gather existing business WMS flow and fix the issues in Advance WMS module. ·Cover customizations from business process, admin, configuration, custom fields. ·Experience is training business users on WMS modules on the changes done to the existing system. ·Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging, REST protocols, and SuiteCommerce Advanced. ·Led the transition from shadowing to primary support along with testing bug fixes and enhancement.
- SENIOR NETSUITE CONSULTANT at Macy's Corporate, Levi Strauss, Loreal, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Vitamin Store, Ross Stores
- DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT at Amazon, Inc
- ORACLE CONSULTANT at Oracle
- CAPTAIN at United States Army
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Industrial Engineering
• Customize NetSuite and Salesforce online platforms to meet the various business requirements of key stakeholders.
• Integrate RESTful API's design tools using various scripting modules.
• Automate complex business processes using back-end and front-end web development methods using SuiteScript and Java-based Apex libraries.
• Format advanced PDF templates for memos, purchase orders, and other transactional reports using markup languages, particularly XML and HTML.
• Utilize agile environment methodologies to ensure deliverables abide by the requirements documents, supplied by business analysts and implementation consultants.
• Deploy large, scalable projects in clients' production environments using Node.js.
- Technical NetSuite Consultant at BRIDGEPOINT CONSULTING
- Software Engineering Intern at MEDICAL PHYSICS CENTER
- Biomedical Engineering Intern at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics, Minor in Computer Science
- Associate - Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
Successfully implemented Netsuite Oneworld ERP for a Multi Subsidiary Franchise Organization, 9Round, a global fitness franchise company with 670 locations in 42 states and 13 countries.
• Completed the Business Requirement Documentation for Roadmap to Install
• Configured all system and module preferences and configuration tables based on Customer input.
• Established an improved GL account Structure including statistical accounts for external reporting * Configured and Enabled global financial management with NetSuite Advanced Financials and One World. * Enabled Enhanced financials management and business intelligence with executive dashboards * Implemented Purchase to Pay and Enhanced inventory modules resulting in better Open Payable management reporting, inventory accuracy and on-order visibility * Improved customer data integrity and on-boarding process * Helped design an innovative solution for customer journey management using Netsuite Project * Using email templates and automated processes delivered better communication channels for new and existing customers * Implemented digital business processes to improve user experience. Installed Box to integrate with Netsuite for Content Storage. * Implemented Order to Cash, NS tax module and the Celigo - Shopify to Netsuite integration for franchisee online sales * Automated warehouse management operations utilizing WMS Lite, hand held devices with bin and item labeling and Pacejet for shipping. * Cleansed and Imported existing Item, Vendor, customer (Gyms and Owner), and Financial transaction data. * Customized Roles, Centers, Entry and Printed forms, for all departments in the organization. * Managed a Sandbox setup to allow for full integration testing at different points of project.
- Sr Netsuite Consultant at Terillium
- Sr Netsuite Consultant at InnoVision Technology Solutions, LLC - Laxworld, LLC
- Co-owner at Diversified Audio and Visual
- Sr. Business Analyst/Consultant at LA Technology Solutions - Baltimore County
1 year at this Job
* Played a role of NetSuite Consultant for Specialized membership project. Conducted business process review and documentation to validate client business requirements and map into NetSuite functionality. * Translated high-level business requirements into functional specifications for development and application evaluation. * Estimation of User Stories, Project Planning, Tracking, and Control; Development of various status report and metrics collection; Leading and managing a team. * Customized forms for various processes and also created custom fields and records to map functionalities desired by the client. * Streamlined processes and workflows. * Did customizations (Dashboards, Records, Forms, Saved Searches, Roles). * Client side scripting, Script debugging and Script deployment. * Worked with client on queries about NetSuite capabilities and possible defects. * Developed and maintained client data dictionary. * Coordinated and helped UATs and end user training for assigned User stories. Traveled onsite for UAT and training for the end users at the client location. * Handled change requests and closed within stipulated time frame; Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions. * Did Functional testing; Did NetSuite upgrade (Release preview) testing. * Used Advanced REST client for integration testing to test RESTFUL web services. * Post implementation services.
- NetSuite Functional Consultant at AARP Inc
- NetSuite Functional Consultant at AARP Inc
- NetSuite Functional Lead at AARP Inc
- Test Lead at Kohl's Corp
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Application
Splunk Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in San Francisco, California, that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data, via a Web-style interface. And also, the product captures, indexes, and correlates real-time data in a searchable repository from which it can generate graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards, and visualizations
• Played a role as L1 ERP lead supporting the following systems: NetSuite (OtoC, PtoP, Fixed assets), Financial Force &Nexonia.
• Worked on making system configuration changes in production environment for NetSuite (OtoC, PtoP, Fixed assets), Financial Force &Nexonia.
• Proactively working with cross-functional teams to facilitate a smooth & seamless NetSuite Order-to-Cash & Procure-to-Pay implementation
• Responsible for gathering data to upload to NetSuite ERP: In-flight revenue and open Sales Orders, Invoice, Purchase Orders, Vendor Bills, Cash Sales & Credit Memo's.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of revenue recognition schedules, revenue commitments & VSOE allocations
• Responsible for communicating functional specifications to the implementation teams for PTP, OTC processes
• Responsible for checking and confirming the accuracy of customer/vendor/employee data in NS
• Responsible in understanding the business requirement/specifications and granting them system level access to various functional records.
• Helping AP/AR/GL with entering transactions & month end close.
• Responsible for applying payments to multiple customer invoices through psoted Journals.
• Documenting all database changes and generated
• Importing single/multiple/revenue JE's, vendor, customer & project data through csv imports into NetSuite
• Responsible in troubleshoot the data migration issue between cross functional domains.
• Responsible in troubleshooted the system issues in NetSuite & Financial Force for Splunk Profession Service monthly billing activity.
• Responsible in helping user to post the expense report in NS and granting delegate access to submit and approve expenses on behalf of superiors and Executives.
- NetSuite Finance Consultant at Splunk
- NetSuite Consultant at Cisco Systems, Inc
- NetSuite/Workday Consultant at Capital One
- Netsuite Administrator at Time Warner Cable
10 months at this Job
• Enhancement of the following NetSuite Cloud ERP applications
➢ Order Management,
➢ B2B customer Portal
• Solely implemented Dunning module, including hands on technical configuration and setting business rules
• Creating step by step training docs. And conducting training sessions for end user.
• Working very closely with the development team in writing technical specification, code review and testing of all suite scripts relating to line level automation on SO's and WO's, before executing in production.
• Renumbering of all Inventory & non-inventory items with script execution on new item creation.
• Customization of Pick-Pack-Ship, fulfilment process by creating location tracker on Fulfilment record by tracking warehouse to delivery of shipment to customer's door in conjunction with FedEx.
- NetSuite Senior Techno/ Functional Consultant at Prospance, Inc
- Consultant, Robert Half Technologies at NetSuite PM
- NetSuite Administrator/Analyst at Information Consulting Services of Delaware Valley, Inc
- NetSuite Admin./Consultant at Cognizant Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - International Business and Marketing