I am the lead and only IT tech that handles all their computer, network, printing and technical needs filling the spot of their CIO, IT tech and network admin.
- NETWORK ADMIN at LENZY FAMILY INSTITUTE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH at WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST at AT&T
- at USMC - COMMUNICATIONS
1 month at this Job
- - COMMUNICATION
Contractor) Responsibilities included but not limited to the following Setup and maintain various services the entire internal It network until the incumbent came off of family leave. Proactively took the network down and rebuilt it as requested. I plotted and designed entire LAN network out and did all major installs of the router and ASA Cisco firewall ensure the highest levels of network and system stability and security. I worked with their local ISP and Telco to create and stable and interconnected MAN between the five sites that occupy in order to ensure the most up to date and reliable network to meet their day to day needs. I was also tasked with setting their network permissions along with their security standards. I was then tasked with bring the rest of the IT department and the returning Network admin up to speed on the network changes and security policies that I had in acted via a two day training secession and written documentation.
- Network Admin at Reach Services Inc
- Network Engineer at AIC Cloud AT&T
- End Network Engineer AT&T (Contractor) at Volte End
- Voice LTE Test Engineer AT&T (Contractor) at NFSD DATA
2 months at this Job
• All experience from Network Admin II was included in this new role.
• Mentoring new IT hires throughout the company, sharing my knowledge with those just coming into the company.
• Configured new Meraki AP's
• Advanced Administrator within Cisco Unified communications manager, backup administrator for entire company's phone system.
• Participated in Veeam backup system regional deployment
• Participated in Windows AD group policy refinement
• Participated in Windows AD restructuring
• Participated in Windows 10 deployment within regional boundaries
- NETWORK ADMIN III at GRANITE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- NETWORK ADMIN II at GRANITE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- SERVICE DESK SUPPORT TECH II at GRANITE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- SERVICE DESK SUPPORT TECH at TANIMURA & ANTLE
2 years at this Job
- A.S. - education
Technology and Engineering Instructor PK-12 - Maui Preparatory Academy: Design and implement all aspects of a start-up school's technology program: select, arrange financing, install, configure and maintain all computing hardware, multimedia equipment, IT data systems and and A/V infrastructure; develop and continually evolve the PK-12 technology curriculum; deliver technology instruction PK-12; develop and deliver faculty PD to promote innovative and efficient use of technology; create and manage all student and teacher accounts; initial set-up and ongoing administration of Google Domain; support SIS / online gradebook; coach robotics; plan and implement IT expansions (new classrooms and dorms); develop and coach co-curricular programs; webpage development, management, and renewal; identify and lead promising school change initiatives; identify, pursue and manage grant opportunities (directly involved in managing $415,000 in grants from 7 different funding sources in 13 years); maintain inventory records and manage budgeting for all technology resources. In further detail, some of the tasks accomplished and roles inhabited as Tech Director: -School lead in designing and implementing Hawai'i Community Foundation Schools of the Future cohort which received extraordinarily positive reviews for innovative school change process. -Designed and implemented several innovative educational programs including: a popular Internship program; a speaker series on emerging career fields, social change and business trends; designed and implemented a school learning fair to promote community interaction around experiential learning projects; designed a student led Senior Project curriculum that has been in place for 10 years; implemented early Online Course Management platforms for hybrid classes; established and equipped a student project workshop and collaboration space ('makerspace'); established workshop training and safety standards that holds a record of zero injuries in 13 years while students were learning to use a variety of power tools, hand tools, MIG welders, soldering irons, electronics, rapid prototyping tools, etc.; maintained inventory of tools and materials for use by many teachers for classroom projects. -Designed and taught several student electives in grades ranging from PS - HS: Intro to Engineering, 3D CAD and Architectural Design, Technology Product Development, Intro to Programming, AP Computer Science, Carpentry, Welding, Electronics, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Robotics, Video Game Design, Emergency Response Skills, Virtual Reality Hardware and Software, etc. -Facilitated a practical and budget conscious relationship between hardware investments and the school's educational program: designed and managed a 1-1 laptop program for 85 students in grades 6-12 based on a school ownership and maintenance model, then redesigned a 1-1 program to transition to a BYOD model for greater family choice and and individual accountability for device maintenance; maintained 50 shared elementary classroom computers spanning a wide variety of hardware from Windows Desktops, through Macintosh tablets, Chromebook laptops to Ubuntu machines and VR platforms; provided support and troubleshooting on all faculty and staff computers; designed and rolled out a 25 seat Windows computer lab and a 24 seat Macintosh computer lab, maintained all machines for long-term usage; managed extensive software licenses and resources; managed and maintained school network including campus-wide wireless service fed by gigabit fiber-optic backbone, 8 networked printers, 6 servers and 8 core switches behind an enterprise router / firewall.
- Director of Technology / Network Admin at Google Domain Admin
- Technology Coordinator at Hawai'i Department of Education, Central Intermediate School
- Special Education Teacher at Hawai'i Department of Education, Central Intermediate School
- Therapeutic Assistant at Hawai'i Behavioral Health
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Community Emergency Responder
- - SEL Education
- - Engineering Design
- - Computer Science for Educators
- Certification - Continuing Education
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
- International Baccalaureate MYP - Design Technology
- Masters - Educational Technology -- 33 of 39 MA credits completed
- - Engineering and Architecture
- Post Bacc - Teacher Licensure program with Special Education endorsement
- BA - Sociology
IT Desktop/Network Support MAY 2016-Present ◦ Install, Move, Add, Change (IMAC) and repair of desktop PCs, thin clients, and peripheral devices. ◦ Upgrade software via patch management and manual installation. ◦ Annual hardware upgrade and replacement. ◦ Remote desktop/network support and roughly 50 branches. ◦ Network Admin Assistant - 1 year
- Network Admin Assistant at Community Bank of Texas
- Chief Petty Officer at U.S. Navy Reserves
- IT Support/Helpdesk Technician at Conn's Corporate Office MIS
- Firecontrol Systems Technician/Supervisor at U.S. Navy Reserves
2 years, 10 months at this Job
As a Network Administrator in the Marine Corps I focus on the preparation and construction of tactical networks. Highly skilled in Cisco routing and switching to include Tunneling, IPSec, Border gateway protocol, and many other routing protocols. Years of experience trouble shooting network devices and transmission pieces. I also have experience operating Fortinet firewalls.
- Network Admin at United States Marine Corps
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Provide technical support to internal clients (approximately 300 users) in 12 different branches including network drive connection issues, printer issues, application lockouts, computer freeze ups, Active Directory administration, O365 Admin, Exchange Admin, employee on-boarding/off-boarding, and VPN connections.
• Use of VMware to support end users via advanced privilege access.
• Support and troubleshoot any issues with the phone system - Polycom VoIP and Skype for Business.
• Support for Citrix XenDesktop thin desktops and standard full desktop environments. Check status of users and reset accounts with Citrix Director and Studio.
• Use of networking tools such as SolarWinds & LogRhythm.
- Network Admin/Tech Support at UNION BANK & TRUST
- Network & Systems Administrator/Tech Support/Supervisor at UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA - LINCOLN
- Computer Support Associate at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Industrial Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Network Management - Network Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics - Electronics
and Los Angeles
• Created new user accounts, email, and provisioned IP desk phones
• Video conferencing support and product testing (Zoom)
• Documented and diagramed LAN/WAN infrastructure for the enterprise
• Coordinated recycling of EOL equipment and disposal of hard drives with Iron Mountain
• Software/Products: Office 365 Admin Center, Sangoma and YeaLink, Visio, Free PBX, Cisco Telepresence and Zoom, Xerox WorkCentre printing
- Network Admin at CBS
- Service Desk Agent at Mphasis
- IT Specialist at Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority
- System Support Analyst II at Starbase OK at Tulsa ANG
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Natural and Applied Sciences
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
DataCenter) Day-to-Day Activities:
• Responsible in Design and configuring of site-Site VPN tunnels on ASA Firewall and ospf, EIGRP on Cisco Routers.
• Configuring and troubleshooting the Cisco Firepower UTM of interface config, policies, NAT, IPS.
• Migration of multiple client networks from legacy network to new infrastructure.
• Providing complete Data Center support, racking & stacking of hardware devices, configuring, implementing, managing, and troubleshooting.
• Configuring and troubleshooting the multiple site-site VPN tunnels, Cisco Any-connect and SSL VPNs.
• Operations and management of company LAN, WAN, networks, including Firewalls, routers, switches, and another network i.e. FortiGate.
• Managing the service requests and provide the support with-in defined SLA.
• Resolved P1 & P2 tickets on top priority and update the status on running bridge call.
• Bandwidth allocation for new projects and modification for existing.
• Collecting the logs and validate to resolve the network issues.
• Keep a track of all tickets resolved, ending and share data to management for monthly review.
• Experience with F5 Load Balancers MPX 10500, 12500 Nexus 9K 7K 5K 2K Cisco AP 1100/1200 Wireless Access Points
• De-commissioning of legacy network devices and migrates the existing network.
• Configured the virtual port channel, EtherChannel on nexus switches.
• Configuring/Modifying of the ACLs, NAT on the cisco ASA, and FWSM as per the customer requirements.
• Configuring the POC setup for the application team and providing the network support.
• Networking includes rebuilding existing multicast network infrastructures. Technologies included Cisco Routers, Nexus switches, FWs.
• Security policy review and configuration in ASA Firewall in Datacenter.
• Troubleshooting of CISCO ASA firewalls like connectivity issues, access issues.
• Ensuring connectivity and communication among networks, servers, and clients inside and outside department.
• Configured multicast groups and QoS.
• Design and Implement multicast in networks
• Working experience on tools and devices like Source Fire, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE. Implemented Cisco ISE 1.2 for Wireless 802.1x Authentication and Authorization with FlexConnect.
• Integrated, Integration and trouble-shooting of routing protocols like static and dynamic.
• Implemented site to site VPN in ASA Firewall as per customer.
• Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Network Admin at Cadence Design Systems
- Network Administrator at Safelite group
- Network Consultant at Limited Brands
- Network Engineer at Big lots
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in technology - technology
I am a contractor for Robert Half as an IT admin,network administrator, or a network technician that fills in for short 4-6 month contracts.
- Jr.network admin at Rober half
- Member at American Red Cross
- Claudia E Maldonado, Emergency Dispatcher, [email protected] at Overwatchers
- Network Administrator at JUBILEE ACADEMIC CENTER
6 months at this Job
- - Linux and Python