Orvora, Inc. - Brooklyn, NY Owner / Network Admin | May 2013 - April 2018
• Beauty product business including on site inventory and logistics
• Managed multiple accounts using VMware and VPNs to handle competition
• Implemented and maintained a Cisco 3560 Layer 3 Switches with OSPF for fast convergence
• Troubleshot and maintained LAN routing and switching
• Accomplished gross sales of over $275,000 within the first year of business
Orvora, Inc. - Brooklyn, NY
Owner / Network Admin | May 2013 - April 2018
- Network Admin at Orvora, Inc
- Junior Project Manager at Three Byte Intermedia
- Property Manager at Kay Management
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA in Television & Radio Broadcast Technology - Television & Radio Broadcast Technology
Contractor) Responsibilities included but not limited to the following setting up and maintaining various services the entire internal It network until the incumbent came off of family leave. Proactively took the network down and rebuilt it as requested. I plotted and designed entire LAN network out and did all major installs of the router and ASA Cisco firewall ensure the highest levels of network and system stability and security. I worked with their local ISP and Telco to create and stable and interconnected MAN between the five sites that the occupy in order to ensure the most up to date and reliable network possible to meet their day to day needs. I was also tasked with setting their network permissions along with their security standards in conjunctions with the DNS and DHCHP severs. I was then tasked with bringing the rest of the IT department and the returning Network admin up to speed on the network changes and security policies that I had in acted via a two day training secession and written documentation.
- Network Admin at Reach Services Inc
- Network Engineer at AIC Cloud AT&T
- End Network Engineer AT&T (Contractor) at Volte End
- Voice LTE Test Engineer AT&T (Contractor) at NFSD DATA
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics
March 2019 -Demonstrated of exploiting a vulnerable webserver by using XSS to steal and log cookies. -Demonstrated of attacking a vulnerable webserver by using command line injections. Networks and Telecommunications/Network Admin for Info Professional March 2019 -Worked with peers to troubleshoot, manage user privileges, and configure computer networks. -Worked with peers to create a full computer system network plan and layout for a corporation.
- Networks and Telecommunications/Network Admin at Intro/Advanced Information Security
- at Info Systems and Services
- IT Intern at Datamaxx
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
o Monitoring, design and configuration of networks from scratch VLANS, Trunks, DMZ, OSPF, DHCP, VRRP PPTP L2TP PPTP on Mikrotik, . o Configuration of Filter rules, Queue, Queue Tree firewall, netwatch on Mikrotik o Configuration of Ubiquiti Wireless devices, Litebeam, Powerbeam, Airfiber, Rocket M5 and AC o Configuration of wireles link PTP, PTMP o Configuration of Mimosa, Cambium o Network optimization to work with OSPF routing protocols, route marking, Failover.
- Network Admin at Internet y Redes
- Plataform Administrator at STAR GAS C.A
- Information systems analyst at STAR GAS C.A
- Internship at Maritime Contractors de Venezuela
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
Implement and maintain service for Brocade and Cisco routers and switches for existing and new network environments
● Administer data center maintenance and server changes
● Implement VLAN and routing configurations to new or old network configurations
● Document all changes in the network topology
● Monitor network performance via Solarwinds
● Maintain equipment in a data center environment
● Communicated with ISP providers to resolve network and telephony issues
● Assist in 24/7 on-call rotations
- Network Admin at Mortgage Connect, Broomfield
- Broomfield - Junior Network Admin/Systems Admin at Urban Lending Solutions
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology - Cisco Network Systems
Cutting store over t new network, Host name changes , Ip changes , printer configuration.
- Network Admin at Addison Group
- IT Technician at Macys system and Technology
- Field service Technician at Registers, laptops, tablets, Personal computers
- Field service Technician at Systech Retail
at this Job
- Certificate in Microcomputer
256)533-7730 Huntsville, AL * Commercial/Industrial electrical installation * JSI TEGG branch network admin * Inspect live electrical distribution systems with infrared thermography and ultrasonic instruments in full category 4 arc flash gear * Arc Flash study data gathering * Data entry for building detailed field reports for predictive and preventative electrical maintenance and asset management * Build One-line diagrams for electrical distribution layouts * Power quality analysis, cost benefit analysis, and surge suppression system installation * Supervising De-energized servicing Job status reports Supervisor Peter Hall
- JSI TEGG branch network admin at TEGG Electrical Tech
- Tech at Master Data Comm
- Tech at Automated Systems Design
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer science
- Associates in general studies concentrated on computer science - Education
- - Computer Information systems
Oversee the NVR camera system, replace and install new cameras and network switches, manage the wireless access point system, replace and add new access points, manage and maintain EMS Calendar Database, and repair email issues on facility and staff phones.
Oversee the NVR camera system, replace and install new cameras and network switches, manage the wireless access point system, replace and add new access points, manage and maintain EMS Calendar
Database, and repair email issues on facility and staff phones.
- Network Admin at Nicholls State University
- Computer Tech at AAR Electronics
- Technology Consultant at Verizon Wireless
- Computer Technician at Magnificat Travel
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Educational Technology Leadership - Education
- BA - Music Technology
• Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring onsite and remotely
• Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently
• Ensured network, systems, data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance & upgrades
• Provided after-hours support for applications and project efforts when needed
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing files backups and configuring systems and applications
• Identified and corrected server's performance issues
• Created SOPs that empowered and enabled users' community
- Junior Network Admin at Partners Pharmacy
- IT Coordinator at Coca Cola
- Corporate Desktop Support at Mattress Firm
- Technical Support Representative at Ct lien Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems - MIS
- Associate in Applied Art - Applied Art
Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
● Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN.
● Helps set up and maintain computer stations and software.
● Assists in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
● Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
● Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment.
● Creates network and email accounts for new users.
● Sets up computers for new users and ensures delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
● Updates company phone lists and email address books.
● Helps answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our tracking software.
● Assists in the administration and maintenance of Internal Systems programs.
● Interacts with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicates with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
● Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner.
● Assists with the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
● Assists with the purchase of software, hardware and other IT supplies.
● Promotes responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
● Assist with Managed Services and Network department as necessary.
- Junior Network Admin at TCom Networks
- Desktop Support Specialist at Lowell Community Health Center
- Desktop Support Specialist Intern at Flir Systems
- Internet Customer Service Representative at Comcast
1 month at this Job
- Computer Information & Science
- Computer Information & Science
- High School Diploma