Velocity Service Manage Organization
A managed services provider who utilizes the strongest and most reliable Analysis /networks in the world.
Data Analyst/Network Admin Toledo, Ohio July 2018 to Nov2018
• Establishes a Data Review Board to manage the data road map, governance, quality and security.
• Collaborates with various department leaders to provide business intelligence solutions to assist with decision making. Conducts full lifecycle analyses to include requirements, activities, and design
• Develops data dashboards to enable business decisions..
• Experience with Data Analytics, Data Reporting, Ad-hoc Reporting, Graphs, Scales, PivotTables and OLAP reporting.
• Facilitates the centralization of data knowledge utilizing cross-functional SMEs inputs to ensure requirements and solution validation.
• SDLC using waterfall and Agile methodologies. Solid understanding of data management, data governance, data quality and information security.
• Experience with ETL development and enterprise warehouse solutions (such as Informatica, Oracle, IBM).
- Data Analyst/Network Admin at Establishes a Data Review Board
- System Analyst at SCSU
- System Analyst at MNSU IT Service Center
- Financial Data Analyst at Newgent Management, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - (M.Sc.) - Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Science - (B.Sc.) - Information Systems
- Associate Degree - Business Administration and Accounting
IT Systems/Network admin
Systems Administrator with 9+ years of computer IT-field related experience resolving technical issues and producing excellent end user service. Life experience in a wide range of industries from Industrial manufacturing, medical, pharmaceutical and Internet business development. Vast knowledge of laptops, servers, mobile devices and peripheral hardware with expansive understanding of Windows, OSX and Linux operating systems. Proficient in Windows environments supporting Active Directory with a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office versions and Adobe, solidworks for engineering. Implemented and maintained network infrastructure, firewalls, wireless solutions, anti-virus servers/clients, encryption software and supported VPN for end users. Proactive with documentation and Visio diagrams for helpdesk ticketing repositories and IT corporate protocols. Easily understands end-user issues to find positive solutions through the use of attained knowledge, troubleshooting, communication and follow up. Dedicated, result driven, team focused, hardworking, and a detailed oriented individual with prompt follow up, professionalism and care for the end user.
Affinity Gaming Inc.
IT Technician February 2018 - present
● VSphere architecture, administration of physical host servers and virtual servers
● Distributed application support of 3rd party gaming software
● Install, configure and update versions of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
● Active Directory architecture and administration of end users, security groups, endpoints and OUs
● Manage corporate file server and ensure all storage devices and raid controllers are configured maintained
● Configure scheduled backups using Comvault and Dell Tape Sans
● Upgrade, install, configure and support Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Ruckus networking appliances and switches
● Maintain corporate anti-virus solutions cylance
● VPN configuration and administration
● IT department password database creation and maintenance Secret server
● Install and configure IT department BMC-Trackit ticketing server
● Data center rebuild and install new HVAC, UPS battery backup, patch panels, environmental monitors, RFID key badge reader system
● In charge of NET30 contracts and purchasing for IT
● Remote level 3 support for Executives.
- IT Systems/Network admin at Affinity Gaming Inc
- Lead Technician at TechPro Inc
- IT Administrator / Technician at AAvex Technology
- Lead Technician at TechPro Inc
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Mechanics
on IPV6 at CSL-Training Center 6 Year Experiences in IT sector: 1. June 08, 2018 to Now at PDS-Multinational Group Ltd Position: - Executive-IT (Networking)/Network Admin Core Network Implementation and Technical Responsibilities * FortiGate 201E, Cyberoam CR-100iNG, CR-300iNG & CR-750iNG-XP Firewall Administration. * Leading on Designing, Planning, Experimenting & Implementing on Different Core Network Infrastructures Migration & Implementation in Different Projects. * Active Directory, DNS, File-Server Administrations on Windows Server -2012 R2. * Virtualization & Small Data Center Managements Through VMware, ESXi 6.7, vSphere or V- center & NAS/SAN. * Zimbra-Mail & Office 365 Administration. * To ensure all of The Local & Remote Offices are keep in Connected to the Central Office Infrastructures Such as Mail, File, Domain-Server etc. * To Ensure All of the Network Infrastructure Such as Fortigate-201E, Cyberoam/Sophos Firewall, Core Routers, Switches, Servers, Punch Machines, Printers & CCTVs & Uplinks are Remain Operational. * Dealing with Daily Management Level Issues Directly. * To Supervise and Cooperate with Subordinate on Their Daily Troubleshooting Tasks.
- Executive-IT (Networking)/Network Admin at Workshop
- Network Administrator-IT at Workshop
- Network Administrator- IT at December 2016 at BG Collection Ltd
- Internship at December 2016 at BG Collection Ltd
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of EEE
- Diploma - Data Telecommunication & Networking
Windows Server OS, Windows Desktop OS, Mac OSX, Debian based Linux distros, some VM Ware ESXI, PC Repair, Mac Repair, Cellular Device Support, Copier and Printer Repair, Copier and Printer Implementation, AV Setup and Support Most Recent Jobs and Titles: Purohit Navigation | March 2017 - March 2018 | Title: Network Admin Responsible for managing all aspects of IT support, telecom, and AV equipment. This environment consisted mostly of Macs, with Windows and Linux Servers running on VMWare ESXI
- Network Admin at
- Senior Field Technician at Kemtah
- Field Service Manager at Chicago Office Technology Group
1 year at this Job
As a Network Administrator in the Marine Corps I focus on the preparation and construction of tactical networks. Highly skilled in Cisco routing and switching to include Tunneling, IPSec, Border gateway protocol, and many other routing protocols. Years of experience trouble shooting network devices and transmission pieces. I also have experience operating fortigate firewalls.
- Network Admin at United States Marine Corps
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Shipping/Receiving Clerk Streamlined shipping process. Process outbound shipments for FedEx, UPS, Rock Transfer. Load and unload trucks, Delivered Parts. ( Commercial Driver License Class A ) ( SBP CLASS B End: PS ) Plant Foreman Revised departmental operating procedures. Researched competitive shipping prices with numerous delivery services. Maintained departmental records and invoices. Process purchase orders and daily receipts. Notify department of deliveries. Train new employees and delegate duties. Network Admin Responsible for daily operations and administration of company's IT infrastructure. Responsibly included: Servers Windows 2000, 2003, Workstation, (Dos 6.00, Linux - Ubuntu, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, ) Setup programs Excel, World, Outlook, Zebra Bar Code.
- Shipping/Receiving, Plant Foreman, Network Admin at Machined Metals Manufacturing
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
• Troubleshoot and maintain local layer 2 devices.
• Troubleshooting of local Layer 2 Cisco IOS Switch complexes and related protocols in support of daily operations.
• Troubleshoot Layer 2 dynamic Port Security / 802.1x.
• Maintained network Visio drawings as required.
• Solarwinds / Orion utilized for monitoring local layer 2 and layer 3 devices.
• Remedy/ARS, trouble ticket management.
• Cisco UCCM / Call Manger 8.6.1 - Administration of various IP Phone versions to include 7965, 7971,8841 / SCCP and SIP protocols etc.
• Active Directory, as it relates to DHCP scopes, MAB and Object devices, White listing of networked devices.
- Network Admin at Vectrus / US Army-DOD / NATO
- Data Center Network Admin at Vectrus / US Army
- Network Engineer at AT&T Government Solutions / DoD / US Marine Corp / The Pentagon
- Network Engineer at AT&T Government Solutions / DoD / US Marine Corp / The Pentagon
9 months at this Job
- A.A., Associate - Aviation Electronics
San Diego, CA) - A Nation Wide communications corporation, providing remarkable internet services to both business and residential customers.
Network Admin III
• Assist in the design and implementation of next generation enterprise LAN, WAN, SDN, Cloud, Wireless, Load balancing, WAN optimization, unified communication, security architecture and strategies to support business growth.
• Contribute in the design and architecture of Enterprise Networks, Data Centers and AWS.
• Support the global network within the scope of a larger globally dispersed team in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven communication skills with collages, managers and project lead via email and direct conversation to provided project status updates and information about impending obstacles.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including patches, hot fixes and security updates.
• Create and update network documentation of the network enterprise team.
• Troubleshoot complex problems and develop innovative solutions to solve critical business challenges in a timely manner.
• Adhere to corporate change management policies and practices by creating MoPs (Method of Procedure) by planning, designing and implementing local and wide area network solutions between multiple platforms and multiples.
• Perform a 24X7 on call responsibilities in a global, follow the sun business model.
• Prvide training and assists with proposal writing to tier 1 & 2 nework admins.
• Responsible for collaboratingwith individuals in multiple domains and multiple teasm to identify barriersto successful achieve project completion and outages.
• Provide 3nd tier support for troubleshooting/resolving customer network issues.
• Preformed IOS upgrades for cisco devices such as XR, XE, and 16.3b Hewlett-Packard (San Diego, CA) - A global it corporation, providing remarkable printing and IT services to millions of customers every year.
- Network Admin III at COX Communications
- Network Monitoring Admin at
- Network Admin II at
- Project management at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Networking - Networking
Install, maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server deployments. Ranging from 2008 to 2019 systems. Hosting a variety of different software and roles. Including File Servers, Domain Controllers, Remote App Servers and Database Servers. Install, maintain and troubleshoot network systems. Including switches, firewalls/routers, and access points for WiFi. Extensive experience with Virtualization. I.E. XenServer, VMWare and Hyper V. With XenServer being the most experienced in. Extensive experience with FortiGate Firewalls. Extensive experience with the network monitoring service PRTG. Install, maintain and troubleshoot 3CX cloud based VOIP systems. Have extensive experience with Office 365, Azure domain services and Sharepoint Online. Have extensive experience with Google G Suite. Extensive experience with installing business grade copier/fax machines. Have extensive help desk experience. Experienced with remote help apps like GoToAssist.
- Network Admin at Tulsa Data Consulting
- Lead Installation Tech at The Phonograph
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Network Systems
Deployed new network including set up for 12 workstations, user databases, and permissions
• Implemented admin and domain rights for office managers
- Network Admin at Margin Walker
- Mechanical Technician/Locksmith at University of Texas
- Program Specialist/Service at Convergint
- Service Manager at HSP
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English