• Network Analyst - ABB, formerly Baldor Electric Provided network, client/server systems, hardware and software, system backups and data security. Installed, upgraded, and provided day to day end user support for all software and 80 plus hardware systems used at production facility. Supplied recommendation, specification, purchasing influence, and direct purchase of Network hardware, software, and associated peripherals and backup hardware.
• Information Manager - Stark Mfg Managed Local area network hardware and software, Installed, upgraded, and provided day to day end user support for all software and hardware systems used at production facility system backups and data security. Recommended direct purchase of Network hardware, software, and associated peripherals.
• Software and Hardware experience Operating Systems – Microsoft XP – Windows 10, Linux PCs / Laptops – HP, Lenvono Printers – HP, Canon, Zebra label printers Routers, Switches, Wireless APs – Cisco; Fluke Linkrunner 1000 scanner and tester Virtual Server Administration – Vmware, Microsoft Server 08-12, Microsoft Active Directory Backup and Recovery – Acronis, Linux, Netgear ReadyNAS Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, OneDrive, OneNote, Excel, Power Point, Skype, Access, Publisher, Visio Autocad, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite VOIP telephone system – Cisco Video Teleconference system – Cisco Virtual Private Network system – Cisco Mobile Phones/Tablet OS – Apple and Android MRP Inventory systems – SAP Barcode scanners - Intermec, Motorola, Honeywell, Datalogic VNC – System TightVNC
- Network Analyst at ABB / Baldor Electric
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Tecnical Certificate - Electronics Technology and Automotive Technology
Network Analyst/Project Coordinator for Publix Enterprise Network (PEN) segmentation and standardization projects.
➢ Perform analysis to determine network segmentation, design ideas, and future expansion plans to meet company needs.
➢ Create and maintain network diagrams for PEN business and support sites throughout, but not limited to Florida and Georgia.
➢ Conduct weekly project planning meetings with analyst, engineers, and support facility personnel.
➢ Develop detailed implementation plans for all phases of production network projects.
➢ Locate and identify network infrastructure devices to maintain and create facility and device locator maps.
➢ Track project statuses and provide bi-weekly briefings to senior management team.
- Network Analyst/Project Coordinator at TEK Systems
- Network Connectivity Analyst at TEK Systems
- Network Planner and Engineer at Network Plans and Engineering
- Senior Network Technician/Technical Advisor at Network Plans and Engineering
2 years at this Job
Serve as a Counterdrug Network Analyst in the Narcotics and Transnational Organized Crime Support Center (NTC). Work with Department of Justice (DOJ) and Department of Defense (DOD) processes to integrate intelligence community and law enforcement information to support DOD and judicial strategies, goals and objectives. Work with law enforcement organizations to support processes and procedures of judicial actions and use network analysis tools used to target illicit activities. Perform quantitative trend analysis to support drug movement assessments and assist analytically with current law enforcement investigations. AOR: South America/Caribbean (Western Hemisphere). TS/SI/TK clearance.
- Counterdrug Network Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Financial Intelligence Officer at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Counterdrug Intelligence Officer at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Economics Intelligence Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Network Analyst III work included testing and designing workarounds for Network issues. I latest responsibility is migrating the SCCP protocol over to MGCP on the Cisco SG gateways Cisco 350’s. I have designed and configured the power companies sub stations which are highly secure sites. Implementing the Voice and video on demand for security. Making sure the station had full WiFI and fiber connection s to the core. I am also working on projects to install network command centers utilizing WAP and the controllers. Making sure the voice and data Vlans are contiguous. The work includes updating Microsoft Proteus data base with Ip and DNS names and Ip ranges (Subnetting). I was responsible for configuring we have 3650, 4506, 6800, 3900,3800 and 2900 and nexus ASR(ASR). Analyzing and making sure the correct GbICs were being used for the new switches and routers. Setup test networks in the lab and configuring the interfaces. Creating access control lists. I also had to bring up power Sub stations from scratch. This included all the WIFi all the local area networking and configuring the WAN interfaces to connect into the Mpls . Update the Voice vlans and the Data vlans using cisco Macros separating the vlans for voice and data. Test the cisco TACA’s plus making sure the correct access writes for the different level techs was correctly. Also support Liebert UPS systems plus installation and configurations. Worked with Pulse secure to support user accounts connecting remotely over the VPN. support all the PRi’s circuits from the remote sites. Update CA Spectrum and use it to manage the system plus monitor network outages. Worked with splunk in order to validate VPN credentials and security violations.
- Network Analyst III at Eversource Energy company
- Consultant at APEX Systems/ Adidas Reebok
- Consultant at Dimension DATA
- Consultant at City of Boston
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Certificate in Engineering
La Mirada, CA (2003 - 2016)
Network Analyst, Infrastructure & Provisioning Analyst, Project Manager Accomplishments:
• Successfully project managed the Digital California Project (DCP), a statewide broadband advanced services network to serve California's K-12 schools and districts.
• Project managed the deployment of thousands of SONET and Ethernet circuits and circuit upgrades with committed information rates up to 100 Gigabits/second.
- Network Analyst, Infrastructure & Provisioning Analyst, Project Manager at CENIC - Corporation for Education Network Initiatives in California
- Designated lead at WAN Transport Group for Supercomputing
- Project Manager at SAIC
- Logistics Manager at Spectrum Telecom Systems
13 years at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
• Troubleshoot network and configure on cisco, jbm, digi routers.
• Monitor Network through indoor applications.
• Create, troubleshoot & Close Tickets through Indoor platform.
• Remote Troubleshoot Cisco equipment such as Routers & Switches using putty application.
• Accurately document troubleshoot, and customers request in BMC remedy.
• Actively monitor network using monitoring tools.
• Share experiences and learning's with other technicians throughout the company via online forums and electronic media like linked inn learning.
• Familiar with Linux.
• Respond to customers email within timeframe.
• Escalate to higher level based on ticket priority.
- Network Analyst at Transaction Network Services (TNS)
- Cellular Hardware, Software Technician at AT&T
- IT Technician at Prince Georges Community College
2 years at this Job
- Associates of Computer Science - Computer Science
As FTTT Provisioner/Network Analyst, I served as the prime technician responsible for Fiber to the Tower provisioning, testing, implementation and support of Enterprise Level data services for AT&T and Verizon Wireless service providers. Services supported include Layer2 and 3 VPN, MPLS, Metro-E, REP and BGP routing. In addition to training new hires into the FTTT Project Team. Fiber to the Tower Network equipment provisioned:
• Accedian EtherNIds and MetroNodes, Cisco 7600, 7609, 15454, me3400, Alcatel and Juniper Edge Routers utilizing GUI and CLI to apply: Service Level Agreement (SLA) policies (SOAM), Bandwidth regulators, C-Vlans, S-Vlans, QnQ, Pop-Push, Bridge Domains, REP (Resilient Ethernet Protocol), Firmware upgrades, and Bandwidth upgrade configurations. Fiber to the Tower Testing, implementation and support:
• Performed 2544 testing with Accedian test generating applications and JDSU testing software.
• Interface directly with other Service Providers, Project Managers, Data and Transport Engineers to complete implantation of Cellular service and provide support troubleshooting with Customers for failed circuits.
• Utilize an automated ticketing and order provisioning systems to record and track provisioning and resolution of customer issues such as , Remedy, Netcool (alarm monitoring), Metasolv5&6 (database applications) , Sis (Database Application), Express (Tower tracking).
• Coordinating and scheduling customer test and turn-ups with the customer, local operations and Transport Engineer team.
• Work is performed in a 24x7 Network Operations Center environment.
• Process customer calls via Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) queue and work with Engineering and Network Operations groups to accomplish customer migrations, network changes, upgrades, and repairs. Other duties/technologies as assigned.
• Network equipment includes Cisco, Alcatel and Juniper routers, Cisco and Telco Systems switches, and Accedian EtherNIDs and MetroNodes.
- TTU Provisional/ Network Analyst II at FTTT SUPPORT / CIRCUIT DELIVERY
- IP Network Control Center (NCC) Technician II at Zayo Bandwidth
- FTTT Provisioner/Network Analyst I at WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS/INSIGHT GLOBAL
- Network Controller/Operator II at IZ Technology, DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY (DISA), SCOTTS AFB. IL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - IT Business/Electronic Business IT
Monitor network traffic for malicious network traffic and report incident and prevent future intrusions.
- Network Analyst at USN Navy
- Cyber Security Analyst at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information System
Leads a team of 5 Soldier that reviews and analyzes all secure, non-secure, and tactical (mobile) computer networks for the United States Army. Monitored the computer and VOIP networks covering the entire South Korean peninsula, for performance, scalability, accessibility, and other network operations-related issues.
- NETWORK ANALYST SUPERVISOR at Network Operations Security Center Korea
- NETWORK SYSTEMS SUPERVISOR at B CO
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR AND SUPERVISOR at JOINT MULTINATIONAL SIMULATIONS CENTER
- SUSTAINMENT AUTOMATION SUPPORT MANAGEMENT OFFICE NCO at 168TH BSB
9 months at this Job
Regional Cyber Center (USARCC) STG inc. - A SOSi Company
• Working within a team environment performing daily management of firewall and other network changes Providing daily management, troubleshooting, and support of networking related issues, establish and maintain relationships with internal and external users
• Implementing the necessary tools to proactively troubleshoot and where necessary assist and provide support to third parties to solve network connectivity problems Working in a team environment to manage the installation of products and resources to meet the needs and requirements of our WAN and LAN network based services
• Optimizing the availability of network system architectures to deliver cost effective improvements that in turn deliver tangible business benefits. Must also participate in a 7x24 shift rotation
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
• Deals with pressure and conflict decisively and effectively
- Network Analyst at WAN Management Team
- Applications Systems Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Electronic Warfare Team Lead at U.S. Army
- M. I. Systems Maintainer at Alpha Company
2 months at this Job