6 month tempory contract to Michelin as a Network Analyst. Work with IT Staff to configure, monitor, and analyse network and application preformance in the North and South American network space.
- Network Analyst at The Hiring Group
- SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at North Syracuse Central Schools
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at Central New York Regional Information Center
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY at
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN VOCATIONAL EDUCATION - VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
As a Network Analyst at EKU, I'm responsible for troubleshooting and resolving network issues. I configure and install network devices around campus. I frequently work with the faculty/staff and student body to resolve network related issues. I'm also tasked with repairing EKU's outdoor emergency phones.
- Network Analyst at Eastern Kentucky University
- IT Help Desk Technician (Seasonal) at Great Oaks Institute of Technology
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Some college
Mercedes-Benz USA, Computacenter
August 2014 - Present (3 Years 8 Months) Vance, Alabama.
• Industrial Automation Cells
• Cisco Catalyst Switches (3500, 4500, 6500) series
• Cisco Nexus equipment
• Cisco Prime Infrastructure
• Cisco Wireless Controllers (4400, 5500) series
• VSS (Virtual Switching Systems) Technology
• Vital QIP (DNS /DHCP)
• Siemens Unify VoIP Phones
• CISM (Remedy Ticketing System)
• CA Spectrum (International Infrastructure Network Management Tool)
• Command (Infrastructure Management Software)
• Switches and Routers configurations / T-shoot
• Check Point Firewall
• Fortinet Firewall
• Daily T- shoot of Distribution and Access layers of Infrastructure
• Work with Project Managers to create and implement an action plan for various projects related to the Network Infrastructure
• Incident Management
• Change Management
• Escalation Management
• Problem Management. Page |2
- Network Analyst at Mercedes Benz, USA
- Sr. System & Network Administrator at Arena Multimedia
- Sr. System & Network Administrator at Aptech Worldwide Inc. USA
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS (CS - Computer Science
The UN Population Fund is an International Development Agency that promotes universal global health and equal opportunity. I am primarily responsible for stability of UNFPA's IT Network Infrastructure, by maintaining Active Directory System administration, managing server loads, enhancing the network capabilities and implementing of cost effective automation. I also actively volunteer on an IT advisory board for UNFPA's interdivisional working group (IDWG) for census data processing infrastructure implementation and support to HQ, 9 Regional and Sub Regional Offices around the globe as a senior network analyst. Specific Responsibilities and projects included but not limited to:
•· Managed scheduled network tasks, updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers, and providing internet and intranet support to have minimum network downtime and the best protection for users. · Administered and analyzed network system logs to identify network issues and recommend the findings to network manager at 400+ network user community by providing 99.99% network uptime · Provided technical support to the end users, and other technology staff as required including performing scheduled network tasks, updating anti-virus definition files, monitoring network servers, and providing internet and intranet support, and specialized training. · Supported second level support and guidance for day-to-day operations of the IT service desk, incident management support team and Global client support teams; ensuring adherence of our 99.9% SLA uptime for system and support resolution. · Troubleshot hardware and software problems with computers and servers; and replace or repair defective components. Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs. Perform routine data backups and disaster recovery operations for Servers and end user machines. · Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, printing service, systems software, applications software, and all configurations. · Planned, coordinated, and implemented network security measures in order to protect confidential data of the organization's software library and hardware. Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use. · Performed routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records. Maintain LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information. · Designed, configured, and tested computer hardware, networking and operating system software. Gather data pertaining to client needs and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, evaluate and recommend system and network requirements to the Network Manager. · Protected organization's value by keeping information confidential and accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different tasks; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. · Recommended changes after testing in QA environment to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes, research new technology, and implement or recommend its implementation. · Upgraded network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements and meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets, monitoring expenses. · Liaised with end users of all level to determine how to resolve an existing system's problems. · Analyzed equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement. · Maintained logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records. · Developed network performance plan by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor/ supervisor and secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation. · Led 3 major projects: migration of Novell Network 6.5 environment to Active Directory Network in 2008; Office 2010 deployment for entire HQ; and System Center and Configuration Manager Deployment for HQ, ROs and SROs. · Provided second level support and guidance to UNFPA’s Regional Offices (RO), Sub-Regional Offices (SRO), and Country Office (CO) staff when local ICT staff is unable to resolve network issue as well as data replication and backup issue. · Designed, configured, and successfully implemented the entire data processing center at Myanmar National Census project in 2013 as UNFPA is leading UN agency for the project.
- Network Analyst at United Nations Population Fund
- Network Technician at United Nations Population Fund
- System Administrator at United Nations Operation for Project Services
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- MS in Information Technology - Data Communication
- BBA - Computer Information System
Tier 2 Network Analyst Perspecta / Raleigh, NC / October 2018 to January 2018 · Monitored 33,000 wireless access points and acknowledged critical events and alarms, supported the incident management process, including defining the impact, properly escalating, and resolving incidents. · Supported and serviced change requests for a highly critical and dynamic WAN/LAN/MAN environments. · Worked to maintain customer networks, meeting performance and stability requirements, allowing our business to meet SLA requirements.
- Tier 2 Network Analyst at Perspecta
- Information Technology Specialist I at MyComputerCareer
- Certified IT Technology Integration Specialist at Henry Schein
- Sales Representative at AT&T
3 months at this Job
- Information Technology Security and Administration - Information Technology Security and Administration
- Air Man Leadership School - Leadership Development
- High school
Completed helpdesk ticket requests for the teachers, faculty, staff, as well as the library's and computer labs at nine separate schools. Primary contact and network analyst for nine separate schools, which included more than 350 users and 27 computer labs. Assisted users to reset passwords and with various desktop issues. Configured and maintained computers, VoIP phones, network printers, and interactive white boards. Setup, configured, upgraded, and maintained computers as well as planned and completed routine maintenance and program installations. Provided Remote Desktop services using Bomgar. Installed hardware and software as well as installed and removed antivirus software and completed virus scans. Repaired Apple MacBook Pro, iMac, and MacBook Air computers as well as iPad's. Imaged and managed Apple products using Casper Suite. Imaged Windows computers using Ghost. Helped to maintain working Wireless Access Points and network switches. Managed users and computers in Active Directory. Troubleshoot, diagnosed, and repaired all technology requests within the nine schools as well as trained newcomers and assisted to complete helpdesk and ticket requests for their assigned schools. Documented and submitted reports into the Samanage system and utilized Samanage to schedule workload and to review and manage helpdesk tickets. Effectively communicated with school administrators, faculty, teachers, and staff members. Familiar with Telnet, SSH, IPV4, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, and HTTPS protocols. Monitored network switches and provided Tier I support for network routers and switches and escalated issues to the appropriate staff. Remained abreast of updates and network and system changes. Recommended computer surplus to irreparable machines and equipment.
- Network Analyst I at Jackson Public Schools
- Technology Support Technician at SmartTech
- Technical Support at NC A&T State University
- Admissions Assistant at NC A&T State University
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Riverside Communications Division
• My primary responsibility is to monitor, upgrade, and troubleshoot facility switches and wireless access points on campus using CPI (Cisco Prime Infrastructure) and OpManager.Establishing voice and/or data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables by utilizing and following industry standards.
• I configure and deploy L2
• I perform research and analysis on way to improve the cable infrastructure of all campus IDF rooms.
• I provide Project Management and Leadership for the field technicians for all wireless projects, which includes installation of data cabling and wireless infrastructure
• documentation. I support the Wireless
• Engineer, Network Engineers and Network Analyst on daily operations.
• Knowledge of safety practices for communication installation and maintenance activities
• Ability to use test equipment power meters, fiber & copper cable testers or locator.
• Ability to document work by labeling equipment and cables
• Experience using computers and applications such as email and Microsoft Office Suite (Exchange, Word, Excel)
• Knowledge or experience installing telecommunications equipment, programming features; establishing dial tone.
• Knowledge or experience basic installation of Layer 2 Network switches.
• Knowledge or experience installing Wireless Access-Points.
- UC Riverside Network Analyst at Kelly IT Services
- IT Communications Analyst at Adecco Technical
- UCR Voice/Data Technician at Kelly IT Services
- Switch Technician 2/Field Technician at Ericsson/ Sprint
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
• Facilitated successful launch of Concierge Team as first analyst hired
• Developed and maintained network of high quality appraisers across 7 states
• Coordinated approximately 50 appraisals per day for single-family, multi-family, and small income properties Increased total profit margin by 25% from April to December, 2018
• Decreased total turn time by 28% from April to December, 2018 - now at lowest point since 2016
• Increased market share 38% across 12 of 15 partnered lender branches through design and implementation of new assignment strategy
• Recognized by company with Company Values Award for successful launch of Concierge Team
- Network Analyst at Solidifi
- Technical On-Boarding Specialist at FiveStars
- Senior Customer Logistics Specialist at DanoneWave
- Property Management Intern at Mollenkopf Property Management
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Operations Management
Fitzgibbon Hospital is a non-profit community healthcare provider based in Marshall, Missouri.
Financial/Network Analyst: October 2011-Present
• Provide end user technical support in Meditech and Centricity
• Create custom reports using Structure Query Language (SQL) for the end user
• Schedule, plan and supervise the install and upgrade of internal solutions
• Implement technical/operational systems to improve reliability, efficiency, functions and decrease cost
• Responsible for solving database related problems and developing new database programs
• Resolve operational problems by developing system solutions
• Conducted project research and planning for system wide improvement
• Analyze, design, test and evaluate network systems
• Participated within on-call rotation
- Financial/Network Analyst at Fitzgibbon Hospital
- System Engineer at Cerner
- Information Systems Design and Support Architect at Aisin Industrial Park
- Oracle Business Analyst at Aisin Industrial Park
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Technologies
- Associate in Arts
Serve as a Counterdrug Network Analyst in the Narcotics and Transnational Organized Crime Support Center (NTC). Work with Department of Justice (DOJ) and Department of Defense (DOD) processes to integrate intelligence community and law enforcement information to support DOD and judicial strategies, goals and objectives. Work with law enforcement organizations to support processes and procedures of judicial actions and use network analysis tools used to target illicit activities. Perform quantitative trend analysis to support drug movement assessments and assist analytically with current law enforcement investigations. AOR: South America/Caribbean (Western Hemisphere). TS/SI/TK clearance.
- Counterdrug Network Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Financial Intelligence Officer at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Counterdrug Intelligence Officer at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Economics Intelligence Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, Defense Intelligence Agency
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics