1.) Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description. As a matter of information, there will be several initial screening questions in this application process to validate your expertise against the job requisition.
2.) This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
3.) Please be sure that all your experience is documented on your resume that clearly demonstrates your qualifications to this position.
4.) Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
~ Position Overview ~
NETWORK ARCHITECTURE FAMILY – CORE
- Designs enterprise data centers, hybrids, and corporate office networks.
- Designs multi-tenant building networks in support of BMS, IoT, and security systems.
- Designs diverse wireless networks for traditional office space and external environment construction site coverage.
- Leads the creation, testing and/or modification of network solutions based on design requirements.
- Develops efficient architectures that align to business and technology requirements.
- Develops procedures for consistent and scalable deployment processes, systems and solutions.
- Develops pipelines for concept discovery and collaboration specific to construction technology delivery.
- Manages technical resources for design and implementation of projects.
- Manages assigned projects from initiation through closeout.
- Trains end users or peers on particular applications, services, devices, or concepts.
- Acts as escalation contact and subject matter expert for systems and solutions.
- Tracks enterprise growth, office moves, and network capability.
- Monitors network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading blogs, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
- Subject matter expert for a variety of IT related systems or applications.
- Responsible for generating health, capacity, and performance reporting as requested and designated by upper management.
- Report incidents, trending and uptime statistics.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations promptly and efficiently.
- Inspires a sense of team in the work environment.
- Utilizes communication and conflict resolution skills to foster teamwork and collaboration.
- Models a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
- Assesses and manages quality of work produced by team.
- Removes obstacles and solves problems and addresses escalated issues from team members to optimize team performance and productivity.
- Serves as a change agent by supporting corporate and work program change initiatives.
- Communicates positive approaches to adapting to change.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Advanced.
- Ability to solve technical issues – Advanced.
- Documentation skills – Advanced.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of networking and telecommunications.
- Demonstrates professional maturity, humble reception of feedback, and positive peer leadership.
- Ability to present, communicate, and execute professionally throughout client facing engagements.
- Well-versed in project management for leading, training, and executing complex activities.
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team and independently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – may be on call in the evenings and weekends.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (Preferred).
- In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered.
- 10+ Years systems engineering experience (Required).
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary – Great Base Salary
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 29 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements