As a Network Associate, I am responsible for delivering technical expertise to clients, vendors, and field
technicians while supporting their technical needs.
● Configured Cisco and Ruckus access points & switches
● Contacted internet service providers (ISPs) to configure equipment
● Assisted vendors and clients with device configuration & static IP allocations
● I was responsible for scheduling shipments and dispatches.
● Provided remote desktop support for AT&T field service technicians
● I answered support calls and department emails.
● Assisted with layer 1 and 2 troubleshooting with hotel/venue staff
- Network Associate (NOC) at AT&T Wi-Fi Services
- Tier 1 Technical Support at AT&T Wi-Fi Services
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Management
- Associates in Accounting - Accounting
Monitoring network connections all across the globe.
● Resolving any alarms or issues in a timely manner.
● Data center maintenance.
Monitoring network connections all across the globe.
- Network Associate at Stored Value Solutions
- NOC tech at West IP
- VOC tech at West IP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Network associate at Simple Network Consulting
- Founding member and current head of Technology at Gravity LLC
- Vocational Rehabilitation Institute Technology Assistant at University of Wisconsin Stout
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Networking Information Technology
As a Network Associate in Behavioral Health it is essential to be able to manage time wisely and to be able to handle several tasks on a daily basis. Responsibilities include assisting end to end claims, design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers, and practice managers. I help support development and management of provider networks and identify gaps in network composition and services to assist network contracting and development teams. Verifying information with providers as well as perform analysis and develop reports that help clarify operational issues and opportunities. Accomplishments 12/27/2018 Amber Verdugo awarded me with a Sapphire Recognition for Performance. 2/11/2019 Vicki Helland awarded me a Bravo Diamond for Collaboration stating my work was instrumental.
- Network Associate at Provider Relations
- Customer Service Advocate at Optum RX
- Escalations Representative at Enterprise Holdings
- Teller at Wells Fargo
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Health Information Management - Health Information Management
- Associates - Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
CCNA Case-Study and Hands-on-examination: utilized multiple routers and switches to configure EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols for IPv4 and basic IPv6. In addition to VLAN configuration, DHCP, NAT, and 802.1Q LINKS, to ensure network connectivity. CCNA Security Case-Study and Hands-on-examination: device hardening, basic IPSEC configuration and ASA NAT/PAT, Zone-Based firewall configuration with site-to-site VPNs and remote ASDM VPNs. CCNP SWITCH case-study and hands-on-examination: Skillset includes VTPv3 configuration with basic MST, advanced STP toolkit, FHRP, SNMPv2-3, pvt VLAN configuration, DHCP snooping with DAI, and port security. CCNP T-SHOOT case-study and hands-on-examination: proficient in performing regular network maintenance and monitoring using industry systematic approaches. troubleshooting IGPs and routing protocol redistribution, as well as basic eBGP |iBGP connections. In switched networks ensuring first hop redundancy during path failure using IP SLAs.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate at TCC NORTHEAST
- PREP COOK, BUTCHER at UNCLE JULIOS
- TEAM MEMBER at PROTEIN BAR
- SERVER at PROTEIN BAR
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Working with small privately owned businesses to repair and upgrade computer systems for Network compatibility
- computer repair technician / Network associate at self-employed
- customer service representative / trainer at
- income tax specialist at H&R Block
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in accounting - Customer service and computer science
- general education diploma
A dedicated and experienced network professional, whose expertise ranges from software, hardware, Implementing, Designing and enhancing networks technologies Using Cisco Switches Routers and Firewall as well as VMware for Cisco Unified Call Manger Built simple Ethernet networks, completed basic configurations of Cisco routers and switches, and calculated and implemented IP addressing schemes. Exceptional Troubleshooting Skills with network connectivity, Switches and Routers Network Engineering / Installation / Administration, Network Security Protocols
A dedicated and experienced network professional, whose expertise ranges from software, hardware, Implementing, Designing and enhancing networks technologies Using Cisco Switches Routers and Firewall as well as VMware for Cisco Unified Call Manger
Built simple Ethernet networks, completed basic configurations of Cisco routers and switches, and calculated and implemented IP addressing schemes.
Exceptional Troubleshooting Skills with network connectivity, Switches and Routers
Network Engineering / Installation / Administration, Network Security Protocols
- Cisco Certified Network Associate at American University of Jenin
- Oracle Developer 10g at NorthNet
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Software Engineering Full-Stack Agile Professional
Install, repair and troubleshoot Laptops/desktop. Perform Hardware replacement such as Hard drive, motherboard, memory and cisco phones and more.Install applications, Microsoft-office softwares and image workstations with Windows. Troubleshoot network connectivity and install UTP cables, switch/Router.
- PC tech/Network associate at Global technology Institute
- Helpdesk Support Technician at APTECH
- Telecom Network Technician at AFD Technologies
- Computer Operator at British Telecom Infrastructure Critique
6 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Science
Cisco certified network associate or graduate Marital status single Email address [email protected] Contact number +260971414634/0968759144 Health status Very Good Languages English, Bemba, Nyanja, and French
- Associate Network Engineer at
at this Job
- DIPLOMA IN CHEMISTRY-BIOLOGY - CHEMISTRY-BIOLOGY
• Conduct outreach to out-of-school time (OST) providers regarding OST programs and scholarships
• Compile seasonal OST resource guides and planning tools to improve access to OST programming
• Create and maintain organizational systems to improve equity and access to OST programming in Cambridge
• Collect and organize data from OST providers regarding program enrollment
• Assist with communication efforts within the network of OST providers
- Middle School Network Associate at Cambridge Public Schools
- Social Work Intern in Counseling and Behavioral Services at MGH Charlestown Community Healthcare Center
- Social Work Intern at Neighborhood House Charter School
- School Age Program Director at East End House
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's in Social Work - Children, Youth, and Families
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Sociology